Paul McCartney Death Hoax Parallel

amerri04amerri04 Posts: 58
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Michael Jackson's "death," parallels Paul McCartney's death hoax almost to the T. First of all, If you don't know, the Beatles themselves planned the "Paul is dead hoax"...which I explain in my video...and If you don't know...Michael Jackson "was" friends with Paul McCartney...That is until they reportedly fell out over Michael buying the Beatles catalog...Anyways, My video explains why there are doubles in "This Is It" and why the Jackson's are currtnely saying that theirs an "imposter" singing on Michael's new album...It's a Paul McCartney death hoax parallel...

My video maybe 4 months old, but it pretty much explains everything that's currently happening...Please watch all four parts!

[youtube:265pg10l]

Comments

• I'm watching the first one and noticed a mistake. Jordan Chandler didn't kill himself, Evan did. Evan is the father of Jordan.
  • I'm watching the first one and noticed a mistake. Jordan Chandler didn't kill himself, Evan did. Evan is the father of Jordan.

Thanks for pointing that out...The problem was with the articles, some would say Jordan is the father, some would say Evan...Anyways, he pretty much got what was coming to him. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Jordan is definitely the son. Journalists don't seem to be very careful with anything, obviously!

Other than that, very good videos. I knew most of the information already but it was a good reminder and nice presentation.

I have always thought it was interesting that "Come Together" is the only cover song that Michael ever released (to my knowledge). If not the only one, it was the only one that is well-known. The message of the song is interesting too because the verses are really difficult to understand the meaning, but then the chorus "Come together, right now, over me"...reminds me of a saying "Over my dead body". And people are definitely "coming together" after his death, whether they believe it's a hoax or not. Also reminds me of the Cirque show coming out..."Cirque De Sole and Michael Jackson - COMING TOGETHER in 2011" or something like that...
  • Thank you, amerri04, for posting this. I'll need to watch this later after work.

I've been thinking about this for the last few days so I'm glad you brought this up. How long did the McCartney hoax last...two years wasn't it? What dates were they? My thought is that Michael likes to break records and do thing over the top. If he's taking this into consideration he's going to break the record for the longest hoax too.

Blessings.
  • Jordan is definitely the son. Journalists don't seem to be very careful with anything, obviously!

Other than that, very good videos. I knew most of the information already but it was a good reminder and nice presentation.

I have always thought it was interesting that "Come Together" is the only cover song that Michael ever released (to my knowledge). If not the only one, it was the only one that is well-known. The message of the song is interesting too because the verses are really difficult to understand the meaning, but then the chorus "Come together, right now, over me"...reminds me of a saying "Over my dead body". And people are definitely "coming together" after his death, whether they believe it's a hoax or not. Also reminds me of the Cirque show coming out..."Cirque De Sole and Michael Jackson - COMING TOGETHER in 2011" or something like that...

Thank you. I've always listened to the Beatles song "Come Together" and I never understood what it was all about...but now that I realize it had something to do with Paul's death hoax, now I understand why the lyrics are so crazy...Many of the "Paul is dead clues" were drug references, Hence Michael Jackson's so-called Coca Cola addiction..."He shoot Coca Cola."
  • Thank you, amerri04, for posting this. I'll need to watch this later after work.

I've been thinking about this for the last few days so I'm glad you brought this up. How long did the McCartney hoax last...two years wasn't it? What dates were they? My thought is that Michael likes to break records and do thing over the top. If he's taking this into consideration he's going to break the record for the longest hoax too.

Blessings.

You're Welcome. The "Paul is dead" hoax began in 1966, but I'm not sure when it ended... Some people til this day, still believe that Paul is dead, and that the man who claim to be Paul McCartney is an imposter... I guess the hoax should've ended in 2004 when Bruce Spizer wrote the article entitled, "Paul McCartney admits Beatles planned death hoax.
  • Take a look at these two pics...

vintagegrey4bo.jpg

A four year old could point out the differences here - Compare Pauls nose to Fauls (especially the tip), Pauls nose is wider and rounder.

The lips are so different it's not even funny (both top and bottom). They're both smiling with their mouths open, revealing their teeth, yet the lips are completely different. What about the eyebrows... we could go on and on!

First of all, I wanna share some links with you, hope this helps:

1. youtube.com/iamaphoney - if you wanna some clues and strange events. Not all is a def truth, but mostly it is worth seeing. The Rotten Apple is made in kind of a Lynch style, The Winged Beatle explains some things in the RA series.

2. The forums: invanddis.proboards60.com - they have lots of clues, connections, etc. but also lots of theories which often contradict each other. only1rad.proboards.com - this forum is much closer in the case of what could have been happened to Paul. It's half-closed, so if you are really interested you will have to register and become an active user.

3. plasticmacca.blogspot.com - this is the site I personally love very much, this is the source, which is the closest to the Truth.

Percy

I found this explanation of "Come Together" about 3 months ago. I hope this helps.
    Review about Come Together

<!-- m -->http://www.sing365.com/music/lyric.nsf/ ... C20015A1E5<!-- m -->

Come Together and know what the song really means | Reviewer: WHOOBEATLES! | 10/9/10

This is what the song really is about:

OK, the meaning of the lyrics are actually quite clear and relevant if you know some history about the Beatles and are somewhat familiar with the idioms and slang of the era:

1st verse:
    "HERE COME OL' FLAT-TOP,
    HE COME GROOVIN' UP SLOWLY.
    HE GOT HAIR DOWN TO HIS KNEE,
    GOT TO BE A JOKER HE JUST DO WHAT HE PLEASE."

This verse references Ringo. "Flat-Top" makes reference to Ringo's bluesy musical roots and the disparaging stereotype that was often applied to those that played that style of music.
    "Groovin' up slowly" refers to the fact that Ringo was the last to join the final and 'official' line-up of the band, yet his drumming ability was very limited and borderline acceptable at the beginning, especially compared to the abilities of the rest of the band. As he honed his skill, he slowly became better and better at holding down the beat of the music, or 'groove' as it was also loosely referred to. As the group continued to record and release music, his talent slowly came up to the standards of the other three.
    "He got hair down to his knee" simply refers to the fact that Ringo had a longer, shaggy hairstyle when he joined the band, while the other three had the short, close-cropped style favored by the 'mods' of the day.
    "Got to be a joker he just do what he please" is obvious: Ringo was the funny one, the 'cut-up' of the group and he often said and did bizzarre and unexpected things in formal situations the group found themselves in during the early years. His enthusiastic, upbeat attitude was a major influence of the early writings of John and Paul.

Verse #2:
    "HE WEAR NO SHOE-SHINE,
    HE GOT TOE-JAM FOOTBALL.
    HE GOT MONKEY-FINGER,
    HE SHOOT COCA-COLA.

HE SAY I KNOW YOU, YOU KNOW ME.
    ONE THING I CAN TELL YOU IS YOU GOT TO BE FREE.

The subject of this verse is George. "He wear no shoe-shine" is a reference to going to bare-foot, a quite-common state of dress that George adopted once he became so enamored of the Indian Maharishi Mahesh Yogi. Bare feet and simple robes were the accepted dress of the followers of the Yogi, and George's influence quickly spread to the other three Beatles.
    Toe-Jam football is just a reference to bare-foot 'soccer' style football playing, the common social outdoor activity practiced by many while worshipping at the yogi's temple.
    "Monkey-Finger" refers to George's manual dexterity and amazing abilty to master many, many different styles of stringed intruments, notably the 'sitar', an almost unknown instrument at the time that he was introduced to and quickly learned how to play while worshipping at the yogi's temple.
    "He shoot coca-cola" is obvious: 'coca-cola' is street-slang for cocaine, a drug that George, as well as the others, would often 'shoot up' directly into thier veins.
    "I know you, you know me...we got to be free" is simply the basic premise of the entire teachings of the Yogi, that George was so whole-heartadly promoting to his fellow bandmates.

"COME TOGETHER RIGHT NOW...OVER ME" refers to the message the Yogi deleivered to the band asa group that would supposedly heal the growing rift and dissention between the four members of the band and unite them as a single cohesive unit once again.

Verse #3:
    "HE BAD (NOT 'BAG') PRODUCTION,
    HE GOT WALRUS GUM-BOOT.
    HE GOT ONO SIDEBOARD,
    HE ONE SPINAL CRACKER,
    HE GOT FEET DOWN BELOW HIS KNEE,
    HOLD YOU IN HIS ARMCHAIR YOU CAN FEEL HIS DISEASE.

No questions about this one, it's about John all the way:
    "Bad production" refers to John's increasing level of drug use and the negative effect it had on his abilty to effectivly create acceptable music with the rest of the band, and to function with the rest of the band.
    John was the 'Walrus' referred to in the 'I am the Walrus; lyrics', clearly this refers to him.(notwithstanding the later lyric 'the walrus was Paul' from "Glass onion")
    A 'sideboard' is the term used when attorneys would be called away from a trial during court for private discussion. "Ono sideboard" makes refernce to the growing distraction that the rest of the band felt Yoko Ono was having on John.
    John's increasing uncooperative attitude towards the professional and musical direction the rest of the band wanted to follow manifested itself in John constantly griping and complaining to the others, or in slang terms "breaking thier backs", a term referenced with 'spinal cracker'.

"Feet down below his knee" also makes refernce to his stubborn, uncompromising desire to do things his way only with little or no regard for the rest of the band's wishes. To give in was to be seen as being on 'your knees', but John had 'feet below his knees', so there was no way he was going to kneel(stand on his knees) and be subserviant when he could 'stand on his feet' and be the decison-maker.
    "Hold you in his armchair (possibly..."arms, yeah...) you can feel his disease" refers to the fact that John's tough exterior persona barely fooled anyone, as his self-loathing and self-doubt, fueled and magnified by increasingly excessive drug use began to consume him. To be close to , or to 'hold him in your arm...' was to know the real John, where one could 'feel his disease'.

Verse #4:
    "HE ROLLER COASTER,
    HE GOT EARLY WARNING.
    HE GOT MUDDY WATER,
    HE ONE MOJO FILTER.
    HE SAY ONE AND ONE AND ONE IS THREE
    GOT TO BE GOOD LOOKING 'CAUSE HE'S SO HARD TO SEE"

Well, last of the four is Paul, and this is clearly all about Paul.
    'Roller coaster' refers to Paul's aggravating habit to the rest of the band by constantly changing his stated desire to either break up and move on to a solo career or to remain as a band and contue on as the 'Beatles'.
    'Early warning' makes reference to the fact that they all made it clear to Paul long before that his selfish, superior attitide was going to create a rift between them and in fact it finally did.
    'Muddy water' describes the bad feelings and growing poor relationship between Paul and the rest of the band due to his constant lying and manipulation of them, and particularly about his attempts to convince the others to let his father-in-law manage the band as opposed to the choice the others made.
    'Mojo filter' refers to Paul's habit of 'spin doctoring' information to the others and manipulating thier perceptions so as to ultimately get his way.
    'One and one and one is three' refers to Paul's attempts to try and convince the others that if he did indeed leave the band and start a solo career, they remaining three could carry on and continue to be 'the Beatles' without him, contray to everyone else's opinion.
    'Got to be good looking...': a straightforward reference to the fact that he was typically considered the 'cute, good looking one' of the group.
    '...so hard to see' desribes the increasing time away from the rest of the band that Paul was spending on persoanl projects, to the detriment of any possible group projects.

Thank you. I've always listened to the Beatles song "Come Together" and I never understood what it was all about...but now that I realize it had something to do with Paul's death hoax, now I understand why the lyrics are so crazy...Many of the "Paul is dead clues" were drug references, Hence Michael Jackson's so-called Coca Cola addiction..."He shoot Coca Cola."
  • Percy:

People change in time and they can look very differently from one moment in time to another. Have you ever gained or lost 10 pounds, taken a picture in bad lighting or from a certain angle? Have you seen changes in YOU between ages 20 and 30 (if you're over 30) or 30 and 40? Do your eyes, nose, lips look the same in all pics?

I'm attaching some pics of Keanu Reeves, who hasn't varied much in weight over the years and hasn't had plastic surgery (to my knowledge). Do all his features look identical? I don't think so...

vintagegrey4bo.jpg

A four year old could point out the differences here - Compare Pauls nose to Fauls (especially the tip), Pauls nose is wider and rounder.

The lips are so different it's not even funny (both top and bottom). They're both smiling with their mouths open, revealing their teeth, yet the lips are completely different. What about the eyebrows... we could go on and on!

1. youtube.com/iamaphoney - if you wanna some clues and strange events. Not all is a def truth, but mostly it is worth seeing. The Rotten Apple is made in kind of a Lynch style, The Winged Beatle explains some things in the RA series.

2. The forums: invanddis.proboards60.com - they have lots of clues, connections, etc. but also lots of theories which often contradict each other. only1rad.proboards.com - this forum is much closer in the case of what could have been happened to Paul. It's half-closed, so if you are really interested you will have to register and become an active user.

3. plasticmacca.blogspot.com - this is the site I personally love very much, this is the source, which is the closest to the Truth.

Percy

Thanks for posting the photo... Pictures can be deceiving. Someone can look slightly different depending on the angle and distance of the camera and also the lighting...for instance my nose tend to look broader if my head is somewhat tilted upwards and narrower when my head is somewhat titled downwards etc...Models understand the trick of the camera and so does photographers...The reason why someone may look at a photo and ask..."Is that you?" Is because that person might look slightly different in that particular photo. Looking at the two pictures of Paul McCartney I see that 1. the lighting is different. 2. The angle of the camera is different. 3. his head position isn't exactly the same. 4. One picture is a closeup and one was taken from further away...Believe it or not, this could explain the slight differences in his features. Another thing to consider is that, your features can slightly change throughout the years and even throughout the months. My nose became narrower as I became older. My head also changed from a triangular shape to an oval...but It's not like you wouldn't be able to recognize me, since I don't look too much different...Anyways, it actually doesn't matter if Paul had a double or not...The point is, the Beatles created an illusion. All they had to do is plant a seed of doubt and let the fans and the Media do the rest...while they sit back and laugh.
  • For those who say Paul McCartney went from being left-handed to being right-handed: If you google Paul McCartney pics, you'll see MOST pics in recent years show him playing guitar with his left hand. (He could also have been ambidextrous. Some people are.)

I found this explanation of "Come Together" about 3 months ago. I hope this helps.
    Review about Come Together

<!-- m -->http://www.sing365.com/music/lyric.nsf/ ... C20015A1E5<!-- m -->

Come Together and know what the song really means | Reviewer: WHOOBEATLES! | 10/9/10

This is what the song really is about:

OK, the meaning of the lyrics are actually quite clear and relevant if you know some history about the Beatles and are somewhat familiar with the idioms and slang of the era:

1st verse:
    "HERE COME OL' FLAT-TOP,
    HE COME GROOVIN' UP SLOWLY.
    HE GOT HAIR DOWN TO HIS KNEE,
    GOT TO BE A JOKER HE JUST DO WHAT HE PLEASE."

This verse references Ringo. "Flat-Top" makes reference to Ringo's bluesy musical roots and the disparaging stereotype that was often applied to those that played that style of music.
    "Groovin' up slowly" refers to the fact that Ringo was the last to join the final and 'official' line-up of the band, yet his drumming ability was very limited and borderline acceptable at the beginning, especially compared to the abilities of the rest of the band. As he honed his skill, he slowly became better and better at holding down the beat of the music, or 'groove' as it was also loosely referred to. As the group continued to record and release music, his talent slowly came up to the standards of the other three.
    "He got hair down to his knee" simply refers to the fact that Ringo had a longer, shaggy hairstyle when he joined the band, while the other three had the short, close-cropped style favored by the 'mods' of the day.
    "Got to be a joker he just do what he please" is obvious: Ringo was the funny one, the 'cut-up' of the group and he often said and did bizzarre and unexpected things in formal situations the group found themselves in during the early years. His enthusiastic, upbeat attitude was a major influence of the early writings of John and Paul.

Verse #2:
    "HE WEAR NO SHOE-SHINE,
    HE GOT TOE-JAM FOOTBALL.
    HE GOT MONKEY-FINGER,
    HE SHOOT COCA-COLA.

HE SAY I KNOW YOU, YOU KNOW ME.
    ONE THING I CAN TELL YOU IS YOU GOT TO BE FREE.

The subject of this verse is George. "He wear no shoe-shine" is a reference to going to bare-foot, a quite-common state of dress that George adopted once he became so enamored of the Indian Maharishi Mahesh Yogi. Bare feet and simple robes were the accepted dress of the followers of the Yogi, and George's influence quickly spread to the other three Beatles.
    Toe-Jam football is just a reference to bare-foot 'soccer' style football playing, the common social outdoor activity practiced by many while worshipping at the yogi's temple.
    "Monkey-Finger" refers to George's manual dexterity and amazing abilty to master many, many different styles of stringed intruments, notably the 'sitar', an almost unknown instrument at the time that he was introduced to and quickly learned how to play while worshipping at the yogi's temple.
    "He shoot coca-cola" is obvious: 'coca-cola' is street-slang for cocaine, a drug that George, as well as the others, would often 'shoot up' directly into thier veins.
    "I know you, you know me...we got to be free" is simply the basic premise of the entire teachings of the Yogi, that George was so whole-heartadly promoting to his fellow bandmates.

"COME TOGETHER RIGHT NOW...OVER ME" refers to the message the Yogi deleivered to the band asa group that would supposedly heal the growing rift and dissention between the four members of the band and unite them as a single cohesive unit once again.

Verse #3:
    "HE BAD (NOT 'BAG') PRODUCTION,
    HE GOT WALRUS GUM-BOOT.
    HE GOT ONO SIDEBOARD,
    HE ONE SPINAL CRACKER,
    HE GOT FEET DOWN BELOW HIS KNEE,
    HOLD YOU IN HIS ARMCHAIR YOU CAN FEEL HIS DISEASE.

No questions about this one, it's about John all the way:
    "Bad production" refers to John's increasing level of drug use and the negative effect it had on his abilty to effectivly create acceptable music with the rest of the band, and to function with the rest of the band.
    John was the 'Walrus' referred to in the 'I am the Walrus; lyrics', clearly this refers to him.(notwithstanding the later lyric 'the walrus was Paul' from "Glass onion")
    A 'sideboard' is the term used when attorneys would be called away from a trial during court for private discussion. "Ono sideboard" makes refernce to the growing distraction that the rest of the band felt Yoko Ono was having on John.
    John's increasing uncooperative attitude towards the professional and musical direction the rest of the band wanted to follow manifested itself in John constantly griping and complaining to the others, or in slang terms "breaking thier backs", a term referenced with 'spinal cracker'.

"Feet down below his knee" also makes refernce to his stubborn, uncompromising desire to do things his way only with little or no regard for the rest of the band's wishes. To give in was to be seen as being on 'your knees', but John had 'feet below his knees', so there was no way he was going to kneel(stand on his knees) and be subserviant when he could 'stand on his feet' and be the decison-maker.
    "Hold you in his armchair (possibly..."arms, yeah...) you can feel his disease" refers to the fact that John's tough exterior persona barely fooled anyone, as his self-loathing and self-doubt, fueled and magnified by increasingly excessive drug use began to consume him. To be close to , or to 'hold him in your arm...' was to know the real John, where one could 'feel his disease'.

Verse #4:
    "HE ROLLER COASTER,
    HE GOT EARLY WARNING.
    HE GOT MUDDY WATER,
    HE ONE MOJO FILTER.
    HE SAY ONE AND ONE AND ONE IS THREE
    GOT TO BE GOOD LOOKING 'CAUSE HE'S SO HARD TO SEE"

Well, last of the four is Paul, and this is clearly all about Paul.
    'Roller coaster' refers to Paul's aggravating habit to the rest of the band by constantly changing his stated desire to either break up and move on to a solo career or to remain as a band and contue on as the 'Beatles'.
    'Early warning' makes reference to the fact that they all made it clear to Paul long before that his selfish, superior attitide was going to create a rift between them and in fact it finally did.
    'Muddy water' describes the bad feelings and growing poor relationship between Paul and the rest of the band due to his constant lying and manipulation of them, and particularly about his attempts to convince the others to let his father-in-law manage the band as opposed to the choice the others made.
    'Mojo filter' refers to Paul's habit of 'spin doctoring' information to the others and manipulating thier perceptions so as to ultimately get his way.
    'One and one and one is three' refers to Paul's attempts to try and convince the others that if he did indeed leave the band and start a solo career, they remaining three could carry on and continue to be 'the Beatles' without him, contray to everyone else's opinion.
    'Got to be good looking...': a straightforward reference to the fact that he was typically considered the 'cute, good looking one' of the group.
    '...so hard to see' desribes the increasing time away from the rest of the band that Paul was spending on persoanl projects, to the detriment of any possible group projects.

Thanks for posting the interpretation for lyrics "Come Together"...I believe some of the lyrics may have double meanings...For instance "He wear no shoe shine" refers to going barefoot, which may be quite common in Indian culture of those who follow the Yogi, but it is also a custom in several cultures to bury people without their shoes. An excerpt from the Beatles article "Paul McCartney admits Beatles planned death hoax" http://www.beatle.net/articles/paulhoax.html reads...

"The last batch of clues were planted on the album cover to Abbey Road," which was designed by Paul. McCartney came up with the idea to stage his own funeral. George, in the role of the grave digger, dressed in work clothes. Ringo, the funeral director, wore a black suit. John, the angel, wore white. Paul was barefoot, as it is the custom in several cultures to bury people without their shoes. In a subtle touch, the left-handed McCartney held a cigarette in his right hand. This was to imply that the Paul who had been with the group since mid-1966 was a right-handed imposter."

The song "Come Together" is from the Beatles Abbey Road Album which contains "Paul is dead" clues. Michael's Coca-cola addiction = "He Shoot Cocoa Cola." A hint that his death is a hoax like Paul's. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

Jackson's Demanding Personality On Trial

4/5/2010 6:00 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

It sounds crazy, but Michael Jackson's Coca-Cola addiction may become a building block in Dr. Conrad Murray's legal strategy.

TMZ broke the story that Dr. Murray's defense will be that Michael Jackson caused his own death by pumping a lethal dose of Propofol into his own body during the time the doctor was out of the room.

Sources familiar with the defense strategy tell us one of the missions is to show that Michael Jackson was a demanding celebrity who wanted what he wanted when he wanted it, even if it posed a danger to himself.

One of the ways the defense will prove its point is with the famous soft drink. Jackson consumed massive quantities of Coca-Cola, knowing full well it was laden with caffeine and would make it next to impossible to fall asleep.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    This paralell looks interesting.

So far, the Elvis one looks the closest.
  • This paralell looks interesting.

So far, the Elvis one looks the closest.

Michael's death hoax is actually a combination of death hoaxes...Andy Kaufman, Elvis Presley and Paul McCartney all rolled into one... Watch my series Michael Jackson death hoax: Clues and conspirators pt. 1- 4! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouqScwLdjIU
  • [youtube:2itoz9n1]

one more.
    I only have brain capacity to focus in one hoax <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • I only have brain capacity to focus in one hoax <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

It's not as complicated as it seems... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Elvis Presley Parallel:

Elvis Presley's personal doctor (dr. Nick) administered the lethal drugs to Elvis Presley that killed him.
    Michael's Jackson's personal doctor (dr. Murray) administered the lethal drugs to Michael Jackson that killed him.

Paul McCartney Parallel:

Michael Jackson died and was replaced with an imposter.
    Paul McCartney died and was replaced with an imposter.

Several members of the Jackson family are saying that there's an imposter singing on Michael's new album.
    An imposter is supposedly singing on the Beatles albums.

Andy Kaufman Parallel:

Andy Kaufman reportedly had lung cancer (although he didn't smoke) and was pushed around in a wheel chair, prior to his death.
    Prior to Michael Jackson's death it was reported that Michael had a rare lung condition and cancer...Photo's was shown of him being pushed around in a wheel chair. The movie Man On The Moon is alluding to Andy Kaufman's death being a hoax. Andy's best friend said that he got the hint from Elvis Presley.

What Michael did was, he basically took bits and pieces of other death hoaxes and combined them to make his own... <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

vintagegrey4bo.jpg

Percy

Here are some sources for you...

1.Paul McCartney Admits Beatles Planned Death Hoax http://www.beatle.net/articles/paulhoax.html

2. John Lennon-Mind Games

Faul McCartney only exist in your mind... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

[youtube:dme8k8jc]
  • SinderellaSinderella Posts: 1,334
    You're Welcome. The "Paul is dead" hoax began in 1966, but I'm not sure when it ended... Some people til this day, still believe that Paul is dead, and that the man who claim to be Paul McCartney is an imposter... I guess the hoax should've ended in 2004 when Bruce Spizer wrote the article entitled, "Paul McCartney admits Beatles planned death hoax.

I can 100% confirm he is Alive and well
    Thanks amerri04!

Paul´s hoax is based in him being an imposter, a living one.

Would come the day when MJ bams and people think that he is an imposter? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Some of us already think that there was an "evil" MJ double before MJ´s death.
  • Thanks amerri04!

Paul´s hoax is based in him being an imposter, a living one.

Would come the day when MJ bams and people think that he is an imposter? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Some of us already think that there was an "evil" MJ double before MJ´s death.

You're welcome.

Yes, when MJ bams, some people are going to think that he's an evil imposter, or some kind of monster, clone or Frankenstein...<!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

The only difference between Paul's death hoax and Michaels, is that a few doubles were actually used in Michael's death hoax...
    I can´t wait to see MJ again <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • GlindaGlinda Posts: 658
    Ameri you mentioned mindgames
    How about this song?

[youtube:29vrxrur]

<!-- m -->http://www.metrolyrics.com/brainwashed- ... rison.html<!-- m -->

Very up to date..still!
  • Ameri you mentioned mindgames
    How about this song?

[youtube:e0zoisrn]

<!-- m -->http://www.metrolyrics.com/brainwashed- ... rison.html<!-- m -->

Very up to date..still!

Thanks for posting that video Glinda. Love it. The Beatles were deep...Very outspoken. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    I just took two pictures of myself 10 minutes apart and I look like I have bigger lips and darker eyes in the first.

Just sayin'