Police butality- Do not watch if easily offended

trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
edited January 1970 in General Discussion
Hi Guys

I am shocked and appalled at what someone posted on facebook today.

I could not find a thread about police brutality so I thought I would make one because it is a worldwide problem which people tend to ignore and because Michael previously spoke about it:

[youtube:1w0pliqb]

Here is what was posted on facebook today:

police-brutality.gif

<!-- m -->http://img.chan4chan.com/img/2010-05-19 ... tality.gif<!-- m -->

What in the world is going on? I am just so sickened right now.

Comments

• MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    One would be shocked finding out the psychological profile of some "security" officers. Psychopaths.
  • trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    One would be shocked finding out the psychological profile of some "security" officers. Psychopaths.

I know. Total abuse of power.
  • ER911ER911 Posts: 248
    While not every thing is what it seems to be on tape, it is clear they officers are beating someone whom is already down & does not appear to be combactive.

I realize that officers can become very angry, especially if they are chasing someone & if that someone has committed a murder etc. However once that person is down & under control, there is no need to beat them.

I recall a case where a guy was being interviewed by an officer. He shot the officer & then proceeded to jump from a three story window. Then he continued on & I believe murdered someone else.

When they brought this man into Court, he had a spit mask on & while you could easily see that he did have abrasions on his forehead from jumping through the window, you could also easily tell he had been beaten severely.

His eyes were swollen beyond recognition & well as his entire face. Many have said it's police justice for the life of their partner & I'm sure they really believe they have the right.

The truth is that they do not have that right. The truth is that if any of us had taken justice into our own hands, we would be sitting behind bars & not guarding them.

I find it amazing that officers seem to forget they are being taped & I find it amazing that they get away with committing crimes that they are not going to be held accountable for.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    I cry everytime I watch that video. Michael is so sweet, humble, like an angel. And they treat him like this. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

If only I came face to face with those cops, someone would have to hold my earrings! <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
  • I cry everytime I watch that video. Michael is so sweet, humble, like an angel. And they treat him like this. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

If only I came face to face with those cops, someone would have to hold my earrings! <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->