why they cant find heart?

rasyterasyte Posts: 484
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
hey all <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> it's been a long time I heard you guys... I hope all of you doing great <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> and still keeping a faith..
I missed you all so much.. sadly I dont have much time now to visit this site... <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
but I doing my best in making this world a better place.. trying very hard to make people see things how they really are...
but I faced with some people and it looks like..... (I'm not sure how to say coz I can hardly talk in english) like they cant find heart... and I am soo sad right now because they dont believe people can make a change.. dont know how to make them believe in them selves... <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

also I wanted to share this song with you..
[youtube:kj43tf1w]
<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eDJ3cuXKV4<!-- m -->

L.O.V.E you all so much.. and miss you..

Comments

• Merry Christmas, Rastye!

Keep up your good work, I am sure you are making more of a difference than you realize.

People close their hearts and mind when they are hurt. Micheal taught us that LOVE opens their heart.

Lots of love back to you!

<!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • rasyterasyte Posts: 484
    oh White_Orchid I'm so happy you still here ^^ and I wish you Merry Christmas too ! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    I really hope I'm making a change in people hearts... big or small.. I just want them to realize how much power human have if he believe... and if he have pure love in heart...

L.O.V.E
  • Mammu94Mammu94 Posts: 232
    Hey Rasyte ,good to see you here <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    i looove this song, thank you!! l.o.v.e