Invincible = Best Album of the Decade!

q0txciityl0veq0txciityl0ve Posts: 358
edited December 2009 in His Music & (Short) Films
This Is It album scored #2 for best 2009 album (Lady Gaga is #1).
http://www.billboard.com/#/slideshow/196941?decorator=slideshow&confirm=true

buttttt

Invincible was named Best Album of the Decade!
http://www.billboard.com/#/slideshow/196807?decorator=slideshow&confirm=true

I LOVE MY MICHAEL! SO PROUD OF YOU, BABY! us fans voted & showed a token of our love & appreciation!

Comments

• LavdHimLavdHim Posts: 352
    congratz michael .. you are the best .. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Congratulations Michael, I'm so proud of you! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    This is amazing news!
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    WOW! GREAT NEWS!
    I LOVE INVINCIBLE!!! I LOVE ALL THE SONGS.... 2000 WATS NOT MUCH, BUT I LOVE THIS ALBUM!
    CONGRATULATIONS, MIKE! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • O-drey-OO-drey-O Posts: 243
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Yay !! So proud of you Michael!!
    This album is AMAZING! Actually I even annoy my family always saying "this album should have deserved the same success as Thriller " <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • awesome1awesome1 Posts: 565
    great news ..... mike will be proud of all of us
  • Congrats, Michael, we love you!
    Invincible is fabulous--like you!

Love you more!
  • OMG YAY! I am so excited. I could not agree more. Invincible = my favorite album of all time! You Rock my world, SPEECHLESS, You are my life, Don't walk away, Butterflies, Heaven Can wait, Heartbreaker, Break of Dawn (swoonnnnnnn), Threatened! oh man and those are just my favorites on the album. haha Although i do love every single song. I am so proud and happy for MJ. Proud ot be an MJ fan!
  • NathaliaNathalia Posts: 340
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Hearing this makes me so unbelievably happy!
    Michael definitely deserves this.
    Billboard should feel honored that Michael graced their charts with his wonderful music <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • DS365DS365 Posts: 17
    Billboard should of given him #1 for best 2009 album! He's the best in music, dance, lyrics, and image. He can right a hella good of songs! However, super happy he got #1 for the best album of the decade!! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I'm super proud of him!!!
  • Lee.HLee.H Posts: 155
    Congrats Michael !!!
  • smasma Posts: 231
    Happy to hear the excellent news !
    Congratulations Michael <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • lisap27lisap27 Posts: 1,100
    WOW!! i love this album!! WOO for Michael.. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • mjsgirl89mjsgirl89 Posts: 378
    WOW...One of my fav albums of all time...Im sooo happy <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Mikey deserves it and im sooooo proud of you <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • There really should be a Michael Jackson Award show. He is the best at any and everything. Noting but accolades and he deserves every one of them.

Invincible is my favorite MJ cd.
  • I love MJ's Invincible album---it rocks!!! But, there is nothing that MJ touches that I don't like, in all honesty. Michael, I love you and am so proud of you. It's nice to hear that you are getting the accolades you deserve!!!!
  • <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • I like all the songs on Invincible especially 'whatever happens' feat. Carlos Santana. 2000 watts was great but too short, I wanted to hear more of Michaels tenor and I think he sounds great in any tone. 'Speechless' is magnificent and 'break of dawn' is one of my favorites, I love speechless more that the others. I always listen to the whole cd.
  • Oh, I love Invincible, fantastic album!!! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    Congrats, Michael, you are the best!!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • I like all the songs on Invincible especially 'whatever happens' feat. Carlos Santana. 2000 watts was great but too short, I wanted to hear more of Michaels tenor and I think he sounds great in any tone. 'Speechless' is magnificent and 'break of dawn' is one of my favorites, I love speechless more that the others. I always listen to the whole cd.
    I always thought that Speechless is too short. I would listen to it for hours (and sometimes I do <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> )
  • I'm glad it was gaga and not taylor swift at least

and congrats to michael! I couldn't stop playing Invincible for over a year
  • I couldnt agree more
    Invincible is the all time BEST album of the decade to anything else out there

I think it truly is one of Michael's best as well. I like it better than Thriller or Bad or some of the other earlier ones.
  • SiMTiiSiMTii Posts: 59
    YES MIKEY! This album is just SOO incredible! You are the King Of Entertainment!