TIAI, The Huffington Post - What is going on?

edited January 1970 in TIAI
So here is the post I started but never posted. You tell me what it all means...

I haven't been posting much lately because I have been trying to come to grips with the mixed feelings that I have recently been experiencing about many aspects of the investigation. Quite a bit of my concerns are related to TIAI. I have written several posts on this topic, to only delete them before posting but I just want to finally put this out there.

I have been investigating Michael's death hoax since the very beginning and I remember when the TIAI redirections first started do you? Either way let me remind you.

An article was published in the comedy section of "The Huffington Post" that suggested that Sony was going to be making a sequel to the movie "This Is It" and it was going to be entitled "This Is Also It". The article was written by Andy Borowitz a comedian.

Sony to Release This Is It Sequel, This Is Also It
Posted: October 28, 2009 - Andy Borowitz

Celebrating the box office returns of its posthumous Michael Jackson film This Is It, Sony Pictures announced today that it would release a sequel titled This Is Also It.

"When we put together This Is It, we thought it was it, but it turns out it wasn't it," said Sony spokesperson Carol Foyler.

The success of the Jackson film -- along with the debut of a startling DirecTV ad starring the late Chris Farley and the continuing airing of commercials starring the late Billy Mays -- has sent entertainment industry insiders scrambling to exploit the careers of other dead celebrities.

"Dead is the new black," said Buddy Schlantz, a talent agent and longtime observer of the Hollywood scene. "Walter Cronkite can write his own ticket now."

Elsewhere, the FAA said that airline passengers should be concerned if their pilot attempts to friend them during a flight. here.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/andy-borowitz/sony-to-release-this-is-i_b_337576.html

So this was not a serious story at all and I highly doubt that Andy Borowitz is involved in the hoax. After this article was published, many people thought it was serious that there was going to be a sequel to TII. They started putting "This Is Also It" into google and web address bars and TIAI as we know it was discovered. It redirected almost daily and the believers where intrigued. Many of us followed it faithfully. My question here though is, since there never was a sequel planned with this title, the story was a satirical one, and the writer has no involvement in the hoax...what does this mean for the TIAI we find ourselves following today? How could they have known that Borowitz would write this article? Did TS just take advantage of an article that had been written to put forth their own agenda, their theories? Are we being manipulated because of so many believing this story at first or is there something else going on here?

I also read a while back that there is some kind of connection between this site and the Huffington Post (Bad Kolo?). I didn't understand what that was all about and never gave it a second thought until now, because this article, about TIAI, was originally in the Huffington Post. I am not trying to start anything here but I am really wrestling with understanding what is going on and I refuse to just blindly be led in a direction that may not be the one that Michael intended.

Andy Borowitz
Andy Borowitz is a comedian and satirist who won the first National Press Club award for humor, and is known for creating the satirical website the Borowitz Report.

In the late 1990s, Borowitz began e-mailing humorous fake news stories to friends. In 2001, he founded the Borowitz Report, a site that posts one 250-word news satire every weekday. The site led to greater fame and widespread attention for Borowitz as a political satirist. The Wall Street Journal devoted a page one story to him and his site in 2003 and readership ultimately grew to the millions. In 2005 the newspaper syndicator Creators Syndicate began syndicating The Borowitz Report to dozens of major newspapers including The Los Angeles Times, The Seattle Times and The Philadelphia Inquirer. It is also one of the longest-running features at the Newsweek website. He has served as a commentator on the National Public Radio programs Weekend Edition Sunday and Wait Wait… Don't Tell Me!, the latter on November 12, 2006. Borowitz is also a regular contributor to humor newspaper Funny Times.

In 2007 he started blogging for the progressive blog The Huffington Post. His posts were featured on the home page of the blog and quickly became one of its most popular features. His popularity surged during the 2008 campaign, leading The Daily Beast to call him "America's satire king."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andy_Borowitz

More Michael Jackson satirical stories by Andy Borowitz
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/andy-borowitz/people-who-never-met-mich_b_221405.html
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/andy-borowitz/cnn-michael-jacksons-deat_b_267516.html
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/andy-borowitz/world-eagerly-awaits-end_b_226568.html
http://www.jewishworldreview.com/0305/borowitz033005.php3
http://www.borowitzreport.com/2006/10/03/jacko-running-for-foleys-seat/

The Borowitz Report
<!-- m -->http://www.borowitzreport.com/<!-- m -->

The Huffington Post
The Huffington Post is a American news website and content aggregating blog founded by Arianna Huffington, Kenneth Lerer, and Jonah Peretti, featuring various news sources and columnists. The site offers coverage of politics, media, business, entertainment, living, style, the green movement, world news, and comedy, and has news, blogs, and original content. The Huffington Post was launched on May 9, 2005, as a commentary outlet and alternative to news websites like the Drudge Report.

In 2008, the site launched its first local version, HuffPost Chicago; HuffPost New York launched in June, 2009, HuffPost Denver launched on September 15, 2009, and HuffPost Los Angeles launched on December 2, 2009. The Huffington Post has an active community, with over one million comments made on the site each month. Prior to The Huffington Post, Huffington hosted a website called Ariannaonline.com. Her first foray into the Internet was a website called Resignation.com, which called for the resignation of President Bill Clinton and was a rallying place for conservatives opposing Clinton.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Huffington_Post

Jonah Peretti
Jonah Peretti, whom the New York Times called the "viral marketing hotdog," is an Internet entrepreneur and a founder of BuzzFeed and Huffington Post.

A graduate of the MIT Media Lab, Peretti is best known for his experiments with "contagious" or "viral" media, including the parody website BlackPeopleLoveUs.com, which enthusiastically documents a couple's rapport among the African-American community, and a widely-forwarded email thread known as the Nike Sweatshop Emails in which Peretti exchanges politesse with an anonymous Nike representative over why "sweatshop" was not allowed to be printed on his custom Nike iD sneakers. Peretti is member of the New York based artist group Free Art and Technology Lab (a.k.a. FAT Lab). Peretti is married to Andrea Harner and lives in New York City. He is also the brother of standup comedian Chelsea Peretti.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonah_Peretti

Kenneth Lerer
Kenneth Lerer is an American businessman and media executive. He is the chairman and co-founder of The Huffington Post, a liberal/progressive American news website and content aggregating blog, headquartered in New York. He is the General Partner of Lerer Media Ventures, an angel fund in New York City, Vice-Chairman of Betaworks and Chairman of BuzzFeed. He is a past Executive Vice President of AOL Time Warner (TMZ's parent company) and was a founding partner of New York based corporate communications firm Robinson, Lerer, and Montgomery.

Lerer has taught at the Columbia University Graduate School of Journalism, University of Pennsylvania and New York University, where he taught courses on the media and American corporations. He served as Chairman of the Public Theater in New York for 10 years, and is now its Chairman Emeritus . He is also on the boards of HealthRight International, the Association to Benefit Children, and the Bank Street College of Education. He has two children: a son, Benjamin, who started an online men's newsletter called Thrillist.com and is also a General Partner in Lerer Media Ventures; and a daughter, Isabel. He and his wife Katherine Sailer are active fundraisers for the Democratic party. According to the New York Times, on April 9, 2007, they co-hosted a $2,300/plate fundraiser for Barack Obama at their Central Park West apartment in New York.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenneth_Lerer

Robinson Lerer & Montgomery
Robinson Lerer & Montgomery is a strategic, corporate and financial communications firm that provides counsel and support to leading companies and institutions around the world. The firm has managed some of the most complex, high-profile communications challenges of the last three decades.

http://www.rlmnet.com/

Arianna Huffington
Arianna Huffington (born Arianna Stassinopoulos on July 15, 1950) is a Greek-American author and syndicated columnist. She is best known as co-founder of the news website The Huffington Post. A popular conservative commentator in the mid-1990s, she switched to liberalism in the late 1990s. She is the ex-wife of former Republican congressman Michael Huffington.

In 2003, she ran as an independent candidate for Governor in the California recall election. In 2009, Huffington was named as number 12 in Forbes's first ever list of the Most Influential Women In Media. She has also moved up to number 42 in the Guardian's Top 100 in Media List
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arianna_Huffington

Arianna Huffington is a columnist, web publisher, and frequent presence on TV talking head shows who has a difficult-to-understand accent.

She first came to moderate fame in California, as the strong, somewhat domineering wife of 1994 Republican candidate for Senate Michael Huffington, the heir to oil magnate Roy M. Huffington's fortune. Her husband was defeated by Democrat Dianne Feinstein, and after the election he divorced her and announced himself to be gay.

After the divorce the former Mrs Huffington went to work for Republican Newt Gingrich, (a CFR Member) and wrote a conservative newspaper column that was syndicated, but with minimal success. Readers and editors were perplexed when, instead of being utterly predictable in her views, Huffington's columns began inching bit-by-bit to the left. By the turn of the millennium, she had reinvented herself as a liberal columnist.

Huffington has taken vicious but well-deserved jabs at Rush Limbaugh and George W. Bush, but also described the Democratic Party's leadership as being "in complete denial". She supports medical marijuana, hardly a controversial stand in California. She has criticized Florida Governor Jeb Bush for pulling strings to ensure that his drug-addled daughter Noelle Bush sidestepped all the normal legal penalties for her crimes. She calls for programs that genuinely support the troops, from increased medical benefits to mental health counseling for returning war vets. She wants America to abide by the Geneva Conventions, and has called for the closing of Guantanamo and other extralegal U.S.-operated prisons.

In 2003, Huffington put together a series of TV and print ads that parodied the White House's "drug war" ads, which had claimed that smoking pot was supporting terrorism. In Huffington's ads, she argued that SUV sales and the oceans of fuel needed to keep those vehicles rolling, funneled much more money to terrorist governments than any pot purchases.

In 2005 she founded The Huffington Post, a website featuring news republished or summarized from traditional media coverage, alongside celebrity bloggers and un-paid amateur posts. The site has proven increasingly popular with a liberal-leaning audience, and in 2008 Huffington Post hired a small staff of paid investigative reporters. In 2009, former Washington Post reporter and media critic Dan Froomkin was hired as Washington bureau chief.

In 2003 Huffington ran for Governor of California, finishing far in the distance behind Arnold Schwarzenegger. She now describes herself as an independent, unaligned with either party.

Father: Constantine Stassinopoulos (economist)
Mother: Elli Stassinopoulos
Sister: Agapi
Husband: Michael Huffington (m. Apr-1986, div. Jun-1997, two daughters)
Boyfriend: Werner Erhard (author of transformational models and applications for individuals, groups, and organizations. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Werner_Erhard)
Boyfriend: Mort Zuckerman (magazine editor, publisher, and real estate billionaire - 147th wealthiest American)
Boyfriend: Jerry Brown (Governor-elect of the state of California, having already served as Governor from 1975 to 1983. Brown is currently serving as the 31st Attorney General of the state of California, and was elected to a third, non-consecutive term as Governor on November 2, 2010. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerry_Brown)
Boyfriend: Bernard Levin (deceased, London Times, 8 yearshttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernard_Levin)
Boyfriend: David Murdock (billionaire - 183rd richest person in the world, Owns: Dole Food, Castle & Cooke and involved in Biotechnology and life extension http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_H._Murdock)

University: MA Economics, Girton College, Cambridge University (1972)

The Huffington Post Founder (2005-)
California Recall Election
Bush-Quayle '92
Campaign for American Leadership in the Middle East
Center for American Progress
Drug Policy Alliance Honorary Board
International Academy of Digital Arts and Sciences
The Reform Institute Advisory Board
Ordained Minister of the Movement for Spiritual Inner Awareness
Wedding: Michael Huffington and Arianna Stassinopoulos (1986)
Greek Ancestry
Risk Factors: Yoga

TELEVISION
Politically Incorrect Frequent Guest
The McLaughlin Group
To The Contrary Panelist

FILMOGRAPHY AS ACTOR
Swing Vote (20-May-2008) Herself
John Q (15-Feb-2002) Herself
Running Mates (13-Aug-2000) Herself
Ed TV (26-Mar-1999)
The Siege (6-Nov-1998)

Official Website:
http://www.ariannaonline.com/
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=174282.0

TIAI redirections are not going to suffice any longer. I do care who is behind TIAI. Is TS simply a distraction, an insider but for those who are working against Michael and not for him? Do they have knowledge about Michael and the hoax because of their affiliation to the "other side" or are they truly on Michael's side? Something about all of this just doesn't feel right to me. TS has made predictions but those have not come to fruition, they cover their ass by saying that due to unforeseen circumstances plans changed etc etc. But are they suggesting these return dates because they think Michael may return on such and such a date, not because they are close to Michael but because they have worked it all out? Are they manipulating us, feeding us conspiracy theories and distracting us from the truth? Are they a disinformation agent, keeping us occupied, putting in just enough real information with BS just as Alex Jones does?

Look TS has the ability to interact on the forum just like everyone else and if they have information to share...then share it and stop playing games. At this point I could care less if they are even Michael himself because this just seems to be a huge game of manipulation and directing our investigations in a certain way; it lacks honesty. The redirections are not being explained and we are left to try and interpret what it all means...a huge mind game?

Comments

• I'm tired of thinking about TS and TIAI, because I can not come to any conclusion. His research was very good and can be quite possible a total manipulation of our minds.
    I never particularly believed blindly in the TS and I hate when relationships he makes between Michael and Elvis / Elisa. I agree that there are some similarities between life and death of Elvis and Michael, but that's it!
    Do not know if TS is Michael himself or is someone with privileged information or whether it is really only one handler.
    Some passages of the bible numerology and he puts it, sometimes make me confused. But I honestly do not know for sure about anything with TS.
    I hope, to watch the outcome of this story and I hope that have an outcome, because this is a psychological torture.

If Michael is doing all this, again reminds me of the movie V for Vendetta ... V tortured your great friend, until she stop being afraid ... Michael now torture us until we learn to believe in something.

Remember the song On the line?? He says that we must have something to believe in and advised us to open our mind!

All this is very complex. I think I got a little smarter with this story, because I never thought so many!
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    If Michael is doing all this, again reminds me of the movie V for Vendetta ... V tortured your great friend, until she stop being afraid ... Michael now torture us until we learn to believe in something.

Makes sense.
    If there are parallels between the deaths of Elvis and Michael, I understand that TS insisted both in the case of Eliza, from the investigation of Mo and also of Serenitys_Dream it was found that the evidence provided by Eliza can not be taken into account by the judge, no way am I saying that the tests are false-if he does would have to forget all the legal protocol.
    In her last post TS not explain this, but I think it is annoying that some people, myself included, asked for an explanation. If I admit now I have my doubts.

TS wrote: Other than that, I am not obligated to do any redirects or posts; it is my own choice, and no amount of complaints or anything else is going to force me to post again. If I have been wrong on anything, time will tell. And if I’ve been right, time will also tell—the truth will prevail.
  • jilljill Posts: 917
    Great Post! I urge you to post some of the other things you have been relunctant to post!
  • Excellent post, Serenity's Dream. The facts you post are both insightful and thought provoking especially the TMZ connection. Here is something else regarding the Huffington Post.

Charles Thomson - well-known MJ supporter and advocate is a Huffington Post blogger and media commentator.

Louis Klarevan is a political advisor who writes for The Huffington Post. Some on this forum has stated in the past that they believe he is Badkolo - one of members on this forum.
  • What was the alleged connection between this website and Hufington Post? I do remember a youtube video saying this, but I cant recall the info anymore.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Wait a minute Badkolo and the HP are connected? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

I need to re-read all of this post again. My head just exploded.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Many thanks Serenity..NOW MY HEAD IS REALLY HURTING

<!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x --> <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x --> <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Many thanks Serenity..NOW MY HEAD IS REALLY HURTING

<!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x --> <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x --> <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Ok, well here is more and maybe you can understand why I am at a loss here. This is very complicated and so many different elements to consider.

Lady Gaga aligning herself with Michael. appearing dressed as him on LKL. Saying she was going to be the opening act for the "This Is It" tour. Playing Michael's music before her concerts. Illuminati symbolism in her videos and her performance at the 2009 VMA's (in which she is reenacting something very important to the dark PTB...I really should finish my video on that <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> )

Man who resurrects Lady Gaga
    http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=16324

Stewart Rahr CEO Kinray Pharmaceuticals company acquired by Cardinal Health.

Cardinal Health To Acquire Kinray For $1.3B
    November 19, 2010

Cardinal Health (NYSE: CAH) today announced plans to acquire Kinray, Inc., a leading pharmaceutical distributor serving the New York metropolitan area, for $1.3 billion in an all-cash transaction that will significantly expand its ability to serve retail independent pharmacies in the northeastern United States.

"Joining forces with Cardinal Health supports Kinray's mission to help retail independent pharmacies serve as an integral provider of care for our evolving health care system," said Stewart Rahr, president and chief executive officer of Kinray. "The combination of Kinray's distribution model with the benefits of the value-added services offered by Cardinal Health will benefit our customers, making them even more efficient and successful in caring for their patients. It also provides our people with the opportunity to join one of the world's premier health care companies – one that understands the value we bring to the retail independent pharmacies we serve."
    http://www.bioresearchonline.com/article.mvc/Cardinal-Health-To-Acquire-Kinray-For-13B-0001?VNETCOOKIE=NO

Cardinal Health
    As the business behind health care, Cardinal Health helps pharmacies, hospitals and ambulatory care sites focus on patient care while reducing costs, improving efficiency and quality, and increasing profitability.

Pharmaceutical Segment
    Our Pharmaceutical segment consolidates pharmaceuticals from hundreds of manufacturers into site-specific deliveries to retail pharmacies, hospitals, mail-order facilities, physician offices, surgery centers and long-term and other alternate care facilities. Through this segment, Cardinal Health offers the most secure, efficient and economical source of pharmaceuticals, specialty plasma products and value-added services to healthcare providers and pharmaceutical manufacturers. Cardinal Health also operates the world’s largest network of nuclear pharmacies and is expanding its positron emission tomography (PET) agent manufacturing capabilities to support new drug development and the future of personalized medicine. In addition, about 200 hospitals across the U.S. outsource the management of their inpatient pharmacy to Cardinal Health because of our proven expertise and track record of improving efficiency and safety within inpatient pharmacies.
    http://www.cardinalhealth.com/

Cardinal health drug distribution company between the drug manufacturer and the hospitals and pharmacies selling the drugs. They are a distributer of Propofol/Dipravan supplier, I have no way of finding out if the pharmacy Dr. Murray purchased the propofol, Applied Pharmaceutical Services, got their propofol Cardinal Helath but it is a possibility. Cardinal Heath gets the propofol from TEVA Pharmaceuticals and Hospira.

Propofol recall expanded
    August 4, 2009
    By: Jennifer Fiala
    For The VIN News Service

Three additional lots of Teva Pharmaceutical's injectable propofol have been recalled as a precautionary measure.
    According to a letter to customers, the class 1 recall's expansion includes 100-ml vials in lot 31305324B, 20-ml vials in lot 31305323B and 50-ml vials in lot 31305431B.
    Teva spokeswoman Denise Bradley did not respond to VIN News Service (VNS) media requests by press time. Laura Alvey, deputy director of communications with FDA's Center for Veterinary Medicine, explains that recalls are voluntary, and the agency merely monitors them. FDA does not recall products.
    "I can confirm that the company recalled additional lots of propofol related to the initial recall of July 16," Alvey writes in an e-mail to VNS.
    Earlier this month , Israeli-based Teva Pharmaceuticals voluntarily recalled 57,000 bottles of injectable propofol after lots 31305429B and 31305430B were found to be contaminated with endotoxin bacteria. Investigations by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) as well as FDA show that the originally recalled propofol was packaged in 100-ml vials. A CDC advisory urged clinicians to stop using the recalled anesthetic.
    The newly recalled lots have not tested positive for elevated endotoxins.
    Teva advises customers to examine their inventory for the affected lots, which shipped between Feb. 3, 2009, and March 24, 2009, and immediately discontinue the use of any recalled product. Company officials ask that all customers complete and fax a recall stock response form to Teva, even if no recalled product is found.
    Upon receipt of the recall response form, Teva promises to credit customers for recalled product, including handling and shipping expenses.
    Teva's expanded recall comes on the heels of an unrelated crackdown by FDA on the company's animal-health subsidiary, based in Missouri. Teva Animal Health has been forced to stop manufacturing generics and its DVM Pharmaceuticals line of products while it attempts to beef up its quality control practices to meet FDA standards.
    http://news.vin.com/VINNews.aspx?articleId=13541

Injectable Propofol and Diprivan® supply disruption
    October 29, 2009 (revised)
    Current Situation
    Cardinal Health has learned that there will be a potentially significant supply disruption in the market beginning Monday, October 26, for the generic injectable propofol. Propofol (brand name Diprivan®) is an injectable drug product used in hospitals for anesthesia. Manufacturers of this product include APP Pharmaceuticals (brand supplier), Hospira and Teva Sicor.
    This supply disruption is a result of Hospira’s recent voluntary recall of specific lots of propofol which were distributed between August – October 2009. All propofol product lots from Hospira having a lot number beginning with either a 79 or 80 are under recall. The recall is due to a manufacturing issue in which stainless steel equipment was determined to be the source of particulate matter in the product. Hospira is classifying the risk associated with this issue as moderate and has instructed customers to quarantine the Hospira-impacted products immediately and follow the return instructions in the Hospira recall letter. The Hospira recall letter also addresses the recall of Liposyn II and Liposyn III. Customers should follow the recall return instructions detailed in the Hospira recall letter that was sent in yesterday’s ebulletin. Cardinal Health has looked into the Liposyn situation, and due to this being a low volume product, we do not anticipate major supply disruptions. We will continue to monitor the situation and provide any necessary updates. Hospira has informed us that they will continue to ship limited supplies of propofol, but are currently in a backorder situation through late November.
    http://cardinalhealth.com/generics/market-disruptions/mdr/archives/pdf/20091028-MDRProductFocus-Propofol.pdf

[youtube:2ihdhyzg]

[youtube:2ihdhyzg]

TIAI, Huffington Post, Badkolo, MJHDI, Arianna Huffington ---> Jerry Brown California Attorney General 1993 (First Molestation Allegations) Current California Attorney General Conrad Murray case (Manslaughter not murder charges and medical licence) Governor of California.
    http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=16343

Financial contributors to Jerry Browns election campaign 2010 ---> AEG, Branca, Warner/Chappell Part of Warner Bros (TMZ parent company).

AEGcontributions.png

Branca2.png

Branca.png

WarnerChairman.png

WarnerChappell.png

Warnerpictures.png
    http://cal-access.ss.ca.gov/Campaign/Committees/Detail.aspx?id=1292687&session=2009&view=received&page=*

Warner Music Group (WMG) is the third largest business group and family of record labels in the recording industry, making it one of the big four record companies. The current incarnation of the company was formed in 2004 when it was spun off from Time Warner, and as a result, Time Warner no longer retains any ownership, despite the name. Warner Music Group also has a music publishing arm called Warner/Chappell Music, which is currently one of the world's largest music-publishing companies.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warner_Music_Group

Warner/Chappell Music, Inc. is an American music publishing company, and a division of the Warner Music Group. It was founded in 1811.[1] Among the songs in the company's library are "Happy Birthday to You", and "Winter Wonderland."
    The company is the result of numerous acquisitions of other publishers, including M. Witmark & Sons, Remick Music Corporation, Harms, Inc., Chappell & Co., and Tamerlane Music. In 2005, Warner/Chappell sold most of its printed music division, Warner Bros. Publications, to Alfred Publishing.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warner/Chappell_Music

Alfred Music Publishing is a family-owned and operated music publishing company, founded in 1922. Headquartered in Van Nuys, Los Angeles, California, it is the largest educational music publisher in the world. Alfred Music Publishing is the largest educational music publisher in the world with over 45,000 active print, DVD, audio CD, enhanced CD, software, and Blu-Ray titles in international circulation. Titles represent a variety of musical styles, including works by George and Ira Gershwin, (Michael's Blood sample at UCLA labelled "Gershwin" used in the Autopsy report) Henry Mancini, Duke Ellington, Tony Bennett (WATW 25 "Green Man" appears behind him), Dethklok, Led Zeppelin, Jim Brickman, the Eagles, the Rolling Stones, Nickelback, Madonna, Carlos Santana (dedicates his concerts to Archangel Michael Jackson), Neil Young, Van Halen, Green Day, Evanescence, Disturbed, and hundreds more.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfred_Publishing

Coincidences...probably.

Saudi prince major share holder in AOL/Time Warner & partner Kingdom Entertainment (TMZ's parent company)
    http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=16175&hilit=+kingdom#p275005

AEG hires Murray, Michael dies of propofol at Murray's hand. Sony, Thome, Dileo, Phillips, Malnik, Ratner, Weisner, Klein, Schaffel, Mann, Rowe, Geller, Shmuley, Sony, Mottola...all connect with one another.
    http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=73&t=13650&hilit=+jewish+mafia

There is more too just can't get my head around it all.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Serenitys_Dream, all this information change your opinion of the hoax?
  • I just realized that in Part 1 of the video I didn't turn the music off in the interviews I included. I am fixing that and will reupload that video. I had to change the music because of Sony copyright claims. I apologize for that. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • Excellent post, Serenity's Dream. The facts you post are both insightful and thought provoking especially the TMZ connection. Here is something else regarding the Huffington Post.

Charles Thomson - well-known MJ supporter and advocate is a Huffington Post blogger and media commentator.

Louis Klarevan is a political advisor who writes for The Huffington Post. Some on this forum has stated in the past that they believe he is Badkolo - one of members on this forum.

didn't mo or souza one relate to us not that long ago that badlolo is the one who bought the site when it went down last?
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    TS has made predictions but those have not come to fruition, they cover their ass by saying that due to unforeseen circumstances plans changed etc etc.

You are wrong about TS' predictions. Everything he's predicted (except the bam dates) have come true. Just because those don't come true, doesn't mean you can eliminate everything else he's predicted.

- The 1998 autograph codes.
    - TIAI pointed to the “2012” movie trailer, more than a week before the MJ parallels were made public
    - the connections between 9-9-09 and TII
    - MJ's resurrection would be in at a graveyard like Thriller (MJ coming out of Spider), and NOT at the funeral a month before TII was out in theaters
    - TII would reveal the hoax, and it did! (No RIP MJ, no "he died June 25th", Smooth Criminal/Rita Hayworth movie about death hoax, etc.)
    - February 5 prediction
    - War of the Worlds prediction perfectly timed prior to Breaking News?

along with all of these predictions:
    #1. MJ investigation complete, only two days after TIAI announced this update (update #1)
    #2. 333 pages of FBI files, planned release on same day as TIAI Revealed.
    #3. $9.99 while LaToya shopping, connecting with “99” days after 9-9-09.
    #4. Six 911 articles on TMZ, the day after TIAI conspiracies on Google (911, etc).
    #5. Murray on TMZ news four times, the same day as the TIAI Murray redirect.
    #6. Vendetta on 11-5; Evan Chandler / Emerald City on 11-17 (70th anniversary).
    #7. 2012 trailer, a week before “Jackson” and many other MJ parallels came out.
    #8. TII Resurrection scene in a graveyard (not funeral & casket, etc).
    #9. TII would Reveal the hoax (Smooth Criminal, no RIP, BAM statement, etc).
    #10. TII would show the MJ “Return” (this very word is now on the DVD).
    #11. 1998 autograph codes; 77 days & 7 days all pointed to 9-9-09, and was fulfilled by several TII and MJ related events.
    #12. ALLJACK5ONS tweet on 1-18 about TIAI “Revealed”.
    #13. TMZ clue on January 25.
    #14. TMZ, Murray, and murder versus hoax clue on February 5.
    #15. High probability of “piece by piece” return starting in January (see #12, etc).
    #16. Autopsy finalized 9-9-09, released just one day after I said “9-9-09 update”.
    #17. TIAI redirect to TMZ, less than an hour before the big MJ Killed Himself post.
    #18. Update #4 (4-44), #17 article posted on 4-4 at 4:00 AM (444).
    #19. Elvis redirect on 5-10, several Elvis events happen from 5-12 to 5-20 (next).
    #20. Update 5 (with 12 sections) on 5-12 at 5:12 AM; later that day TMZ starts LMP series from 5-12 to 5-17. Also, Linda talks to Jesse on 5-12.
    #21. The final part of TIAI Update (#5d) is posted evening of 5-19 (CA time). On 5-19, Eliza posted a message on her homepage, for the first time in about four months; then on 5-20, the article by attorney Mayoras was posted (6-1, above).
    #22. “Strong Evidence of TS’s Authenticity” <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=72&t=13541<!-- l -->
    <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=0&t=13541&p=232799#p232795<!-- l -->

There might be more, I'm sorry if I forgot any. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

Also, TS has already explained the bam dates!
    Strongest Evidence that TS Is a Fake Informer

TIAI Update #6 was titled: “TIai update #6: Michael & Elvis, DOuble-bam This Summer?!?” And yes, summer is nearly over. So if there’s no bam soon, then I guess this is very strong evidence that TS is fake, right?

However, although the critics will no doubt be eager to use this reasoning as soon as summer is over, there is one minor problem with this reasoning—and that problem is the following list of the others who would also have to be fake, using the same basic reasoning: Jermaine, 5 Brothers, TMZ, Paris, Ortega, Janet, and even MJ himself!

Jermaine’s “The Tribute” has said “coming SOON” for about a year now {http://www.thetribute2010.com/}; actually, it was originally titled The Tribute 2009 {http://www.google.com/#sclient=psy&amp;hl=en&amp;q="the+tribute+2009"&amp;aq=f&amp;aqi=&amp;aql=&amp;oq=&amp;gs_rfai=&amp;pbx=1&amp;fp=5d0b50e146560710}. The “5 Brothers Enterprises” website—with BAM illustrated visually and in the audio—has also said “coming SOON” since December 2009 {http://www.whois.net/whois/5brothersenterprises.com}.

TMZ had a “big clue” for January 18, 2010; but nothing happened {http://www.tmz.com/2009/11/18/michael-jackson-dr-conrad-murray-lapd-investigation-applied-pharmacy-search-warrant-las-vegas/; <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=72&t=3391<!-- l -->}. And in the same month (January 2010), Paris said “Daddy was supposed to be here. Daddy was going to perform this year.” {http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=5024}

Many already know about Kenny Ortega’s tweet: “Smee: Captain, the ice is melting, the sun is out and the flowers are all in bloom Captain Hook: He’s back” {Sep 1st, 2009 via web; <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/KennyOrtegaBlog/status/3684282550<!-- m -->}. This was so obvious, that he got several questions about it; so only one day later, Kenny said: “... I was quoting text from Peter Pan. Please don’t look for hidden messages. Promise they’re not there. Just fun” {}.

Now if MJ were really dead, then we wouldn’t pay much attention to these tweets from Kenny; but if MJ is alive, then the first tweet was indeed a clue—and the second one was to deter further questioning. It is true that the first tweet doesn’t give a specific year, it only mentions springtime; however, unless he was referring to the very next spring (2010), then this tweet was essentially pointless—because it could be ANY spring from now until forever.

On June 14, 2010, Janet tweeted this: “It’s time the fans know the truth …”
    {Jun 14th via web; <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/JanetJackson/status/16174141128<!-- m -->, verified account}. What “truth” was Janet referring to, that was then “time” for the fans to “know”? Perhaps that MJ is dead, and he was murdered? If so, that is nothing that hasn’t been said many times already. Furthermore, if MJ is alive, then murder would not be the “truth”—instead, the hoax would be the truth. Yet nearly three months have passed since then, and no hoax truth has come out publicly from the Jacksons.

Last but not least, MJ himself said at the London press conference: “see you in July”! If he really died, then this was merely a reference to the planned concerts in July 2009; but if he was planning a fake death, then the “July” did not refer to 2009. Of course he didn’t say what year, just like Kenny’s tweet; but once again, if MJ didn’t mean July 2010, then it could be any year—and therefore it would be practically meaningless.

Actually, if you’re going to include all of the above as fake MJ hoax informers, then you might as well include Dr. Hinton as a fake Elvis hoax informer; because Dr. Hinton—the very one who helped write the book with Elvis/Jesse—said Elvis would come out publicly in the year 2002, but it didn’t happen {http://lindahoodsigmontruth.com/page19}.

And what about attorney Mayoras, who is an informer with Eliza’s case? Back in May he said: “Eliza Presley’s court case is back on track and scheduled to come to a head this summer. … Stay tuned until this summer. That’s when the real fun begins.” {http://www.probatelawyerblog.com/2010/05/the-elvis-presley-conspiracy-part-iv-what-does-it-all-mean.html}. Summer is about over, so does “this summer” make him a fake informer? By the way “This Summer” is the exact phrase that I used in my Update #6—along with two question marks {http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=11061}.

Eliza herself knows that there can be delays, when you are dealing with court cases. She said the following: “Of course, any time that you deal with the legal system, you cannot predict a time frame, can you?” {http://www.elvisinfonet.com/interview_elizapresley1.htm}.

Like everyone else involved in the MJ and Elvis hoaxes, I can’t give any certain dates for bam; I can only give possibilities. And at this point, don’t be too surprised if nothing major happens until after Eliza and/or Murray cases are done.
    There are some interesting dates coming up: 10-10-10, Halloween, and November 5 (V for Vendetta); but as always, don’t put too much on any particular date.

What we do know for sure is that: “It’s all going to come out; it’s all going to unfold.” {}. This is what Jermaine said back in February, 2010; and it was stated in the context of the “airport” slip, so we know he meant the hoax is all going to come out {http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=7010}.

Jermaine also reiterated this again on Larry King interview in June, 2010. “[Larry:] Do you think we’ll ever find out the whole story? [Jermaine:] Yes! Yes! You know why, because his [MJ’s] family is not going to let it not happen. ... We’re going to do everything in our power as a family to make sure the world knows what really happened.” {}.

Yes, there have been delays; and as time passes, more members may leave this forum (and many have left already). But don’t worry too much; they will all come rushing back right after bamsday—along with thousands and thousands of new members.
  • TS has made predictions but those have not come to fruition, they cover their ass by saying that due to unforeseen circumstances plans changed etc etc.

You are wrong about TS' predictions. Everything he's predicted (except the bam dates) have come true. Just because those don't come true, doesn't mean you can eliminate everything else he's predicted.

I was ONLY referring to the BAM date predictions and nothing else in the comment you have quoted.

I have read ALL of TS posts numerous times. Thank you.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    TS has made predictions but those have not come to fruition, they cover their ass by saying that due to unforeseen circumstances plans changed etc etc.

I was ONLY referring to the BAM date predictions and nothing else in the comment you have quoted.

You didn't say that anywhere. I also included where TS explained the Bam dates. You obviously didn't read that enough if you're still using that against him.
  • TS has made predictions but those have not come to fruition, they cover their ass by saying that due to unforeseen circumstances plans changed etc etc.

You didn't say that anywhere. I also included where TS explained the Bam dates. You obviously didn't read that enough if you're still using that against him.
    I am not using anything against TS. I have shown that there is more going on here. TIAI was a satirical article at the Huffington Post. TIAI appeared after that. It has been suggested that Badkolo works for the Huffington Post. I have asked 3x for an answer on whether he does or not and NO ONE is answering that. The admins on this site have been keeping secrets from the members. The owners of the Huffington Post have other connections which have led me all the way back to the propofol investigation I made in 2009.

I have no idea if TS is legitimate or not and I was one of the biggest TS advocates until just prior to this latest update. You know nothing about what I think or believe so don't assume to be thinking for me either. I have had enough of arguing and am not going to do that with you either.
  • TIAI was a satirical article at the Huffington Post. TIAI appeared after that. It has been suggested that Badkolo works for the Huffington Post. I have asked 3x for an answer on whether he does or not and NO ONE is answering that.

Well THAT is certainly interesting. I can see something like that being made up, but if it happens to be true that could definitely shed some light on things...

I'd like an answer too please.
    Excellent post, Serenity's Dream. The facts you post are both insightful and thought provoking especially the TMZ connection. Here is something else regarding the Huffington Post.

didn't mo or souza one relate to us not that long ago that badlolo is the one who bought the site when it went down last?

The surname I believe was Klarevas, with S and the end.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    TIAI was a satirical article at the Huffington Post. TIAI appeared after that. It has been suggested that Badkolo works for the Huffington Post. I have asked 3x for an answer on whether he does or not and NO ONE is answering that.

Well THAT is certainly interesting. I can see something like that being made up, but if it happens to be true that could definitely shed some light on things...

Since no one else is answering I will.

Badkolo is not Louis Klav-a-whatever that works for Hufflington post. Badkolo did buy the website mjhd.com. When he bought that site from "AMY" (old admin of mjhd.com) he did so under a friend's name, with his friend's permission, so "AMY" wouldn't know it was Badkolo buying it, because if she knew she would refuse to sell it to him. Badkolo wanted to buy the site to put an end to the drama and infighting "AMY"s shady dealings on the old site caused AND to preserve all our work going forward so what happened to the old database, where we lost everything, would never happen again.

So when Badkolo bought the site, Louis's name was on the e-receipt that Badkolo screen captured as proof mjhd.com was out of "AMY"s hands, and that's how this rumor got started.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Serenitys_Dream, I appreciate so much your thorough digging for background information on everything in this MJ saga. I'm so glad that you are so honest about your speculations and conclusions. I feel it is very important that we all leave NO STONE UNTURNED. Very important, and I believe even TS urged that we carefully examine everything to be convinced in our minds and hearts of the truth. I do recall back last fall just after watching TII, how Kenny Ortega announced the sequel TIAI, and I thought it was going to be another movie, and then was surprised that this new redirect phenominon was happening. The only problem I have with Sony, TMZ, Huffington Post, AEG, Time Warner, Tohme, and just on and on planning all this as a joke, is what is in it for them when only a small number of us are catching the MJ's alive hoax. To top it off his parents, his own children (obvious on the Oprah interview) are gleefully in on it. You can't have it both ways. It means ALL Michael's family, friends, their dogs and cats all hate Michael, are laughing at his legacy, only care about money and not him at all. Meanwhile all his millions of fans and supporters all over the world love him so fervently. I just can't buy that. So SD, IMO the horrible unthinkable alternative absolutely does NOT work. I've always said his children are the bottom line proof for me. Unless they are being threatened with their lives, or brainwashed in some way to say and act the way they are. The latest scuffle on this forum, doesn't really change all the events we've studied since June 25,09, that are apart from TS. Maybe I'm totally wrong, but this is what I see right now. We do need you here, you know. We need you for in the days, months ahead, where I believe it is going to get harder and harder, and probably where the sh-- is going to be waist high and rising before it's done. But maybe I'm mistaken and it will be happy and smooth all the way to BAM!

I sort of picture a juggler, who has to keep all his objects in the air moving and accurate. We have to be that juggler in our brains concetrating with all this overload of information, all of it seeming to contradict the official story. All the possible scenarios of how Michael is orchestrating this or how he was conspired against, have to be cirulated with the facts true and false. That's why I've always felt that God had to somehow be behind this, because it didn't seem humanly possible.
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Serenity, I'm glad you decided to post this. You said:

'So this was not a serious story at all and I highly doubt that Andy Borowitz is involved in the hoax.'

But consider if it WAS a serious story but delivered in this satirical way so's not to be too obvious, i.e. Sony (under the directorship of MJ), right now, are making the sequel, 'This Is Also It'? I think this is what I've believed all along! Makes sense to me and is no stranger than any of the other 'theories' around.

Thanks Serenity!
  • UranusUranus Posts: 33
    Thanks a lot for your thorough research and for sharing it with us. It gives light to the many dark spots of this investigation...

Good job, keep doing it! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • trustno1trustno1 Posts: 654
    Thanks so much for all the investigative work you've done here Serenity it's very interesting information to say the least. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • TIAI was a satirical article at the Huffington Post. TIAI appeared after that. It has been suggested that Badkolo works for the Huffington Post. I have asked 3x for an answer on whether he does or not and NO ONE is answering that.

Badkolo is not Louis Klav-a-whatever that works for Hufflington post. Badkolo did buy the website mjhd.com. When he bought that site from "AMY" (old admin of mjhd.com) he did so under a friend's name, with his friend's permission, so "AMY" wouldn't know it was Badkolo buying it, because if she knew she would refuse to sell it to him. Badkolo wanted to buy the site to put an end to the drama and infighting "AMY"s shady dealings on the old site caused AND to preserve all our work going forward so what happened to the old database, where we lost everything, would never happen again.

So when Badkolo bought the site, Louis's name was on the e-receipt that Badkolo screen captured as proof mjhd.com was out of "AMY"s hands, and that's how this rumor got started.

Bec, what you stated is not correct.

Louie Klarevas is listed as the owner of OUR domain - michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com.

Badkolo used the name Gary Smith in the process of purchasing the domain michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com from "Amy". The name Gray Smith (he made a typo writing Gray instead of Gary) is on the PayPall receipt.

Indeed Gema, the name of Badkolo's friend is Louie KlarevaS, not Louie KlarevaN. This eliminates the alleged connection between Badkolo and the Huffington Post.

Bec, what you stated is not correct.

Louie Klarevas is listed as the owner of OUR domain - michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com.

Badkolo used the name Gary Smith in the process of purchasing the domain michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com from "Amy". The name Gray Smith (he made a typo writing Gray instead of Gary) is on the PayPall receipt.

Indeed Gema, the name of Badkolo's friend is Louie KlarevaS, not Louie KlarevaN. This eliminates the alleged connection between Badkolo and the Huffington Post.

Thank you, Mo, for this information. I'm not sure how this eliminates the connection though because if Badkolo used a name that was not his it does not mean that he automatically isn't connected to The Huffington Post.

Also, you state:

and Louis Klarevas is connected to the Huffington Post, doesn't this still connect this site with the Huffington Post?

Please correct me if I'm wrong. Thanks.
    The names connected are not as important as finding out the real intentions of the Huffington Post regarding Michael Jackson, imo.

I did react long ago about it after finding out that Diane DEmon was a writer of the Huffington Post and got dubious about it. However, lets assume that the Huffington Post is not really Michael´s friend but in their aim to "demask" what happened to Michael we get to learn the man he really was.

So far I just got confirmation of what I already knew, Michael was a very important part of my life and will have him in my heart and always remember him.

With this I just mean that no matter how things turns as long as we are sure what we believe in. Michael can be dead, Michael can be alive. Both situations should not affect our lifes. Dead or alive, Michael does not know who we are but we surely know who he was and that´s what only matters.