Locked threads

edited January 1970 in MJDHI News

As you all have noticed, several threads have been locked today. I, as admin, really hope that the locking of these threads won't discourage our members of stating their opinion.

Every dispute has its pros and cons, and all these pros and cons can be valuable. A dispute simply can't be solved by silencing the participants, there are other and better ways to accomplish that.

The locking of these threads might suggest that there's no space for Freedom of Speech on these boards, and therefore I dissociate myself from the lockings.

Comments

• 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Thankyou for that information. God bless you.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I hope the tornado didn't leave too much destruction in its path. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Can we rebuild?
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    I saw the locked threads.
    I don't understand how this site works......Souza can lock a thread without consulting the other admin?
    If we are here to investigate in ANY possible form Michael's hoax death (which sometimes to my despair i start thinking it's not a hoax) than I agree with MO - only by securing the freedom of speaking we can accomplish our goal.
    But maybe I am wrong, IDK......
    What do you all think?
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    The threads I locked were all off topic and out of hand. I as an admin want the arguing to stop, not the investigation. Everyone is entitled to voice their opinions, but this time threads needed to be locked to get the focus back on the actual investigation, instead of a forum war that isn't helping anyone.

If people want to investigate certain things, new threads can be opened where we can investigate in a normal and respectful way.

By starting this thread you are again inviting people to divide and argue. That has nothing to do with freedom of speech, that is simply bullying the bad admin that locked the threads and wants to get a normal atmosphere back to this board. Those threads were all infected.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

I just don't understand you Souza and MO.
    If you have different opinions now why don't you choose only ONE administrator to this site ?!
    You say you want investigation not fight but yet you and MO started the most visible fight here lately.
    I hated when you agreed with each other in everything in the past but I hate it more now, when you disagree with each other so much.
    This is not a normal situation between the admins of a site.
    I came to think you are only playing here.......
    We deserve an explanation
    Explanation for what? Mo and I disagree on a lot of things. I stand by what I have posted all along, Mo has another opinion. That is fine and she has the right to have another opinion. But I also have the right to comment when I don't agree. There is not one admin, there are two. I can't help that and Mo can't help that. It is how it is, but I want the fighting on here to stop.

I locked the threads for exactly this reason, because here we go again. I want to continue the investigation, instead of having to deal with wars in every thread. But apparently people want to keep fighting and arguing. Fine, go ahead, but I will focus on other things from now on if y'all don't mind.

One request: keep the fights, disagreements and whatever else in this thread, so that other threads can be discussed like they are used to being discussed.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• This is not how this forum should work..
    If we have a problem the best way to solve it is NOT trying to hide it by locking thread and taking away the freedom of speech.
    Thank god we are all different, we all have different thoughts and personalities and yes we have freedom of speech, locking thread because YOU think that the discussion has to stop is what I call " trying to silence people" … Nobody attacks you Souza, nobody jumps on you Souza and nobody asks you to leave Souza.. BUT if some issues were brought to light WHY we can't discuss them? Who are you to say that they are not important? In the thread opened by Navibl YOU brought up again the thisisalmostit and Bob issue and you felt free to attack ME -and you allowed the other members to do it as well- just because I expressed my opinion on that subject. Who are you to say that the Bob issue is not important and it should remain private? Were you the one who preached the equality in this forum? and then you feel free to hide something like that… that, I repeat, IS important… the hoax purpose was enlighten to you by Bob and then confirmed by TS… who are they? Two anonymous members, and that is NOT important for you? is not important that members KNOW what is really going on?
    You are an admin yes, and I respect that, but that doesn't give you the power to take decision for everybody.
    I don't think I was ever fighting on this forum <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> .
    I understand you and Mo have disagreements and maybe you don't realise this is TOO visible and weird to the others... happeneds when you are directly involved in something.....
    Yet something is not right with this picture and I can't put my finger on it now <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    This is not how this forum should work..
    If we have a problem the best way to solve it is NOT trying to hide it by locking thread and taking away the freedom of speech.
    Thank god we are all different, we all have different thoughts and personalities and yes we have freedom of speech, locking thread because YOU think that the discussion has to stop is what I call " trying to silence people" … Nobody attacks you Souza, nobody jumps on you Souza and nobody asks you to leave Souza.. BUT if some issues were brought to light WHY we can't discuss them? Who are you to say that they are not important? In the thread opened by Navibl YOU brought up again the thisisalmostit and Bob issue and you felt free to attack ME -and you allowed the other members to do it as well- just because I expressed my opinion on that subject. Who are you to say that the Bob issue is not important and it should remain private? Were you the one who preached the equality in this forum? and then you feel free to hide something like that… that, I repeat, IS important… the hoax purpose was enlighten to you by Bob and then confirmed by TS… who are they? Two anonymous members, and that is NOT important for you? is not important that members KNOW what is really going on?
    You are an admin yes, and I respect that, but that doesn't give you the power to take decision for everybody.

I have to ask again: who the hell is Bob <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ?

I'll go read the locked thread....
    It gives me the power to stop wars when threads get out of hand, as I have also done in the past when members attacked each other. Admins are no exception.

You are not open to anything I say puff, so there is realy no need in arguing with you. You already made up your mind about the 'bob' issue and imply that I take everything everyone says for truth. That way you are undermining my ability to think for myself. That is your opinion and that's fine by me, but I have another one.

If you and Mo feel the urge to discuss the 'Bob' issue and the TS issue, then open a new thread about it, but don't attack every decision or post I make just because you think the issue is so important that it needs to be discussed in every thread.

• This is not how this forum should work..

I have to ask again: who the hell is Bob <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ?

I'll go read the locked thread....

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=2&t=16148&start=225#p277465<!-- l -->
    Thank you Puff <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    I don't know everything that happens behind the scenes, but I just want to say that this time I am somehow witness that the locking of some threads (especially one of them) is the right choice. I came to witness that there were and still are people here who play games and the majority of people don't even notice. If I didn't see it with my eyes I would probably say too that this is a shady movement done by the administrator. But no. This time I can really say that it's nothing shady with the locking of that thread. It's not the subject of the thread itself or the discussion, but what happened there and behind it. Some noticed, some not.

What I can say is that nothing lasts so long until it's demasked. Just give them rope and they will hang themselves.
  • It gives me the power to stop wars when threads get out of hand, as I have also done in the past when members attacked each other. Admins are no exception.

You are not open to anything I say puff, so there is realy no need in arguing with you. You already made up your mind about the 'bob' issue and imply that I take everything everyone says for truth. That way you are undermining my ability to think for myself. That is your opinion and that's fine by me, but I have another one.

If you and Mo feel the urge to discuss the 'Bob' issue and the TS issue, then open a new thread about it, but don't attack every decision or post I make just because you think the issue is so important that it needs to be discussed in every thread.

Oh no Souza, don't forget that I was the one who followed and supported TS, if I've changed my mind probably there is a reason why, or not..?
    and I can't call what you have stopped a 'war', it was quite obvious that people would have objected and rejected what Mo revealed.... it's not something that happens everyday.... Don't twist my words please, I didn't say that you take everything everyone says for truth, I think you are smarter than that... but on the contrary I could say that someone could have fooled you (Mo and Souza), that is not possible? I think it could be very plausible! But you seem to look at this possibility as sacrilege! Do you think that 'the sources on the internet' used for your blogs are truth..? Not everything written on the web is facts and truth...
    Sometimes I think nothing written on the web it's truth.
    @puff, the sources for the blogs are anything on the net OTHER than anonymous people. The sources are articles, books, websites etc. and were written after it was researched for weeks. Not because an anonymous person or TS said it was true. If none of it would have made sense, I would have never posted any of it. I have discussed the fact that we could have been fooled many times with Mo and I always kept that possibility open but until this day nothing has convinced me that his words were for another purpose than simply to inform and the same goes for TS. If both are frauds and someone can show me, that's fine. But as long as I have questions that can't be answered I am entitled to have another opinion than you have. You weren't there and you also know one side of the story so what surprises me is how you only agree with Mo in anything she says, and you are not open at all to anything I say. Isn't that a little strange when you say that everything needs to be investigated? Wouldn't it in that case be logic if you also contacted me about the issue? Most definitely when you see I disagree. That should make you, as an investigator, curious as to why I still stand by my points. You are in my MSN list, so it's easy to contact me. But as long as you will dismiss anything I say, I don't see the need in arguing any longer.

All this reminds me of that funny TMZ video about controversy between Akon and 2ep
  • @puff, the sources for the blogs are anything on the net OTHER than anonymous people. The sources are articles, books, websites etc. and were written after it was researched for weeks. Not because an anonymous person or TS said it was true. If none of it would have made sense, I would have never posted any of it. I have discussed the fact that we could have been fooled many times with Mo and I always kept that possibility open but until this day nothing has convinced me that his words were for another purpose than simply to inform and the same goes for TS. If both are frauds and someone can show me, that's fine. But as long as I have questions that can't be answered I am entitled to have another opinion than you have. You weren't there and you also know one side of the story so what surprises me is how you only agree with Mo in anything she says, and you are not open at all to anything I say. Isn't that a little strange when you say that everything needs to be investigated? Wouldn't it in that case be logic if you also contacted me about the issue? Most definitely when you see I disagree. That should make you, as an investigator, curious as to why I still stand by my points. You are in my MSN list, so it's easy to contact me. But as long as you will dismiss anything I say, I don't see the need in arguing any longer.

Well, as far as I read you posted also YOUR side of that story, or didn't you? So I could easily read both sides of that story...
    BTW I was not talking about only the 'V for Vendetta' blog, and that bob didn't give you only hints for those blogs, I know that...and again, how could someone debunk something that is based on assumptions? You could fit in this story everything, as you can see.... but WHO knows that is the truth? I could say that Mj hoaxed his death to save the world, but I could easily say that he hoaxed his death for some PRIVATE serious reasons that have nothing to do with save the world and awakening the humanity...
    We can only make assumptions and suppositions but we should not act like what we preach is the truth, because only one person here knows that truth and it's Michael Jackson himself...
    We can only make assumptions and suppositions but we should not act like what we preach is the truth, because only one person here knows that truth and it's Michael Jackson himself...

YEP..... the only problem is that he is not here...... or is he ?!
  • I don't believe, in light of the recent revelations, that you can blame anyone for having a healthy skepticism of certain members who are clearly exhibiting peculiar behavior.

How do you expect members to react when those at the top are acting as poor examples themselves?

And, let's not forget that the portal of entry for this pervasive "infection" infiltrated at the top....so let's not inappropriately blame the faithful members who wish to wipe this infection out!

What I would like to know is why you feel the need to protect certain members who are experiencing some "heat"???? Let these individuals speak for themselves.....their characteristic change in tone, writing and number of posts are definitely being noticed and it's clearly evident that people are seeing through the facade. Coming to their aid and locking posts is indicative of something shady and defies the true principle of truth finding. Unfortunately, we are not only faced with digging for the facts concerning the MJ hoax but now have to deal with a forum hoax. It is simply quite sad and disheartening. However, demonstrating control in the manner you have is only exacerbating the negative issues at hand.

A good friend of mine recently told me that "empires rise and empires fall". I cannot help but think the same of the forum. I suspect if this ill behavior and division is perpetrated much longer we will be witness to the total collapse of the forum. Clearly the foundation of trust, cohesion, and respect has been fractured. In my humble opinion, that will not begin to repair itself until those at the top mend their differences and the truth, in its entirety, is exposed.

.............and may I remind you that it is the truth that shall set you free.
  • trustno1trustno1 Posts: 654
    I agree with those points michaelsupporter but how can any of those arguing prove their version is the correct one? And how can the truth ever really be known when we're talking about private discussions between individuals, we're back to the whole "he said, she said" thing. Certain decisions were made by certain people about what we would be told and how, and I don't know if confidence can ever really be restored when we know that this became less an investigation site and more a mind-manipulation exercise. If indeed there is now a forum hoax going on then I'm already very bored with it, it's nowhere near as fascinating or exciting as the actual hoax (sorry to the "players" if that's what they are but it is boring!). Thankfully we have plenty of members who are here for the right reasons and who have retained their sense of humour and common sense. A lot of people might be worried about the site folding, that doesn't mean we stop believing in the hoax and it doesn't mean we can't find each other elsewhere and keep the investigation going. All this bad feeling is poisonous and I have no idea what new people visiting the site must think at the behaviour on display. I personally find the hypocrisy of certain members disgraceful. No matter how many threads are locked these discussions and this mistrust isn't going to go away. You reap what you sow as they say.
  • Plus, now (in hindsight) it does seem highly prophetic that BJ posted a thread entitled "a hoax within a hoax".

.....................leads me to believe that these recent events:

(1) were planned
    (2) and a group of saboteurs exist
    And the Hoax within a Hoax thread has been locked for being off-topic(even though I don't really think it was). Drama anyone?! Saboteurs now that would make it less boring! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • I don't normally get involved in this type of discussion but I have to ask at what point do we say enough is enough? I very much doubt that there will ever enough 'proof' to satisfy everyone completely. Do we not need to find our own truth? The way things are going is a never-ending spiral and we have to decide at what point we let go and move on. Personally I don't care what the truth is about this site, all I do know is that we should all be here for Michael and we should be behaving like a family. This forum is so valuable and the focus needs to be about a bigger truth. I do not feel at all that we have been misled and with the masses of information that has been brought here we are able to come to our own conclusions no matter where or how the information got here.

I agree completely that everyone has the right to express their opinion but can we agree that this is a never-ending debate that is distracting many from the true purpose of why we are here. There is a big lesson to be learned here which is, when to let things go for the greater good. What ever the 'truth' is and whether it is possible for it to be 'proven' without any shadow of a doubt is highly unlikely so, Where is this going?

The only truth that really matters is our own, as individuals. We don't know for absolute fact what is 'true' and what is not. So lets move on from the origins/intentions of creation debate and see what we have really got here, which if we open our eyes is actually very strong and has strengthened because of the guidance of TS/tiai as well as Mo and Souza and many others, whoever they are behind the username. We are a family and the biggest lesson of all is to be guided by our own hearts, not our brain. It's the brain that should be supporting our hearts, not completely overriding it. Our own heart is the only thing that really knows, so lets be open to it and believe that it can be trusted. Can we please agree as a family that we are here for L.O.V.E and start living from the HEART and in the NOW. Even if there are negative agendas going on here then we can join together and rise above it. It does not need to bring us down, the exposure of it could actually help bring us together and give us strength as I'm sure you will all agree that the majority of members here are of good and honest heart. This is where our strength lies, lets use it, together.xx
    You speak the truth, the majority of members do seem to be here for the right reasons and have good hearts, common sense, intelligence and intuition. In reality all that's been damaged here are the reputations of certain members, through their behaviour. Whether it's for real or not is debatable but as they are high-profile members it reflects on the whole site, even though most of us are here for Michael and to investigate the hoax. So if we accept that certain members will no longer have the influence they once had and the authority they once enjoyed and focus instead on the reason why we came together we should be fine. Power corrupts on every level in society and while some may have abused their power and done damage it hasn't damaged the integrity of the majority. The only way to get past all these disussions is to ignore all this happened which isn't going to be easy or healthy but maybe keeping all the discussions about it in this thread as Souza suggested is the best option rather than having it discussed in numerous threads.
This discussion has been closed.