Hello!

Lovely OneLovely One Posts: 430
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
Hey guys !!
Here is my story....
I was really into the hoax at one time and lost hope back in June of 2010....When Michael
didn't return on the date of June 25th 2010, I really got bummed, lost hope and quit reading
the hoax sites...(Yes I have lurked on all of them!)
But something recently happened and woke me back up! I started realizing that it was silly to
assume that just because Michael didn't return one year to the day of his supposed death DID NOT
MEAN that he was gone....who started that anyway???? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
Between the Oprah stuff, the Teddy Riley tweets and my own gut instict I am back full force
on this hoax.....I am almost positive when I say Michael Jackson is alive.

If you are about to lose hope ask yourself this:

"Would Michael ACTUALLY ALLOW himself to die THIS WAY??" Michael is smarter than that!

I personally don't think he would..... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Comments

• RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Good to hear you are back refreshed and ready after a break. I want to add I love your siggie pics. Talk about body posture not lying.
  • Thank you RK!! Yes there is no mistaken that the person in that video is Michael!!! His body language
    and posture is all there!!! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    I love this forum and look forward to sharing this with you guys!!!
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    That's what I've been saying to myself.....Michael is not that stupid to die this absurde way..... but do we really know?
  • trustno1trustno1 Posts: 654
    Welcome back to the hoax and I agree that Michael was WAY too smart to have things end the way they supposedly did. Most would have crumbled after only a fraction of what he was put through but not MJ, stronger than diamonds and twice as sparkling! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Hey! Glad you found your "second" Faith, Michael is alive. Welcome back.

With L.O.V.E