TIAI December 19

ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
edited January 1970 in TIAI
I admit, I was unwilling to consider the Elvis connection in a significant way until recently. I've been reading and studying on my own and I finally get it. Loud and clear. The Elvis/MJ connection is quite astounding, yet very simple, when you think about it.

There are some complex factors involved and I don't need to get into all that, but in the most basic way, if we believe that MJ was of sound mind and body (and I do), and that he was not addicted to drugs, why would he have ever told LMP that he would "end up like Elvis." And why would she say, as she reports in her blog on 6/26/09, that "I told Michael it wasn't a good idea." I don't think that would be a natural response or choice of words if someone tells you they might die of an overdose. I just can't see saying, "you think you're going to die of an overdose? Well, honey, that's not a good idea." <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Plus, we know that MJ faked his death. He knew he would do it so why would he say he'd end up like Elvis if it wasn't hoax related? In another thread I was reflecting on MJ's thoughts about his faith and sense of duty to God. This has always been important to MJ. It's impossible for me to believe that he would abandon his love of God to look into the future and think, "I'm going to die recklessly." Let alone, to say this to his wife who he wants to have his children. Would he have been that callous to tell this to LMP knowing that he would not live to raise his children? Doesn't seem possible in the least.

And, I do understand the numerology. I've never ignored the fact that numbers appear important to MJ in several instances. You have to consider its importance when someone puts numbers on their stage props, their clothes, their signatures and autographs. I'm now learning that numerology was important to Elvis too. Hmmmm.

I also watched the interview in 2003 with LMP on LKL. King asked LMP if Elvis talks to her. She became visibly nervous. I don't see why. I've been asked this before about my father who passed away and it's not an uncomfortable question, imo. I thought she was going to bolt out the room! LKL meant in some sort of clairvoyant way does she feel his presence or talk to her father in a spiritual sense. She stuttered to say that she couldn't answer that. Very curious indeed.

Thank you, TS.

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=72&t=16591&sid=2e1f823b1b79cb29e4862fa3365afb62#p283032<!-- l -->

Comments

• AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    I agree with SoldierofLOVE that the MJ/Elvis connection is quite easy to see if one takes a few minutes to make a couple comparisons. Why so many people just want to dismiss these connections makes no sense to me. Unless they can't believe Elvis has been alive these past 33 years and never came back publicly and are afraid MJ will never come back too. But that's the difference between these two faked deaths - Michael is planning to come back, and in a big way I'm sure.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I am glad to see TS doesn't give up and keeps reminding people of the significance of the Elvis connection. It also makes me think, and that is a feeling I have had for months, that we are missing an important part in this Elvis connection.

Thank you TS for your patience and determination, I admire you for it.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    I guess this is not with TS, I have never questioned the parallels between Michael and Elvis, even though I knew nothing of all this stuff about Elvis a few months ago that started all this.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    My respect for you TS has grown due to your response to the criticism and skepticism. I am impressed with how you have handled the situation and conducted yourself.

Thank you for seeing it through.
  • I am glad to see TS doesn't give up and keeps reminding people of the significance of the Elvis connection. It also makes me think, and that is a feeling I have had for months, that we are missing an important part in this Elvis connection.

I have felt we are "missing something" as well. Can't put my finger on it. But if I do I'll let you know <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • trustno1trustno1 Posts: 654
    Thanks TS, good to have you back and guiding us along, if we've missed an important part of the puzzle I don't think it'll be long before someone here figures it out, look at all we've already discovered/unearthed! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    This was a very great post by SoldierOfLove. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    Thank you TS! Quite simple and quite clear. Is it really that hard to believe there are two kings in this hoax? I've said it before, and I'll say it again: If we believe michael hoaxed his death, why can't we believe elvis did too? And if that's the case, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that there would obviously be connections. Michael studied the greats. I think it's obvious people in general fascinate him. A man who faked his death and stayed "dead" would be awfully intriguing to michael, wouldn't you say?

Oh and TS I'm just so happy and grateful for whatever you post and whenever you redirect. Thanks for not giving up on us when you've been pushed up against a wall. I've still got open arms for you.
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Thank you SOL for this well presented comment. I don't really know what to say apart from the fact the the Elvis parallel is UNDENIABLE <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> God bless you all.
  • Thank You TS,

Credit to you for your patience and perseverance, lesser others would have given up a long time ago but despite all the critics and skepticism that came your way, you are still here standing and helping us understand the facts and the message. It says a lot about you TS.

The Elvis connection was made on the first day of the Hoax by LMP on her Myspace page.
    As I sit here overwhelmed with sadness, reflection and confusion at what was my biggest failure to date, watching on the news almost play by play The exact Scenario I saw happen on August 16th, 1977 happening again right now with Michael (A sight I never wanted to see again) just as he predicted, I am truly, truly gutted.

--Lisa Marie Presley 6/26/09

Whilst I always saw the parallels between MJ and Elvis, I have to admit that I only recently started to accept that Elvis is likely to be Jesse and be alive; until then I thought it was a Hoax within the MJ Hoax... and I was reluctant to get too far into the rabbit hole.
    It is true that we may be missing important elements of the connection as Souza pointed out, the question is which ones?

With L.O.V.E

PS. And thank you SoldierofLOVE for your post.
  • Thank You TS,

Credit to you for your patience and perseverance, lesser others would have given up a long time ago but despite all the critics and skepticism that came your way, you are still here standing and helping us understand the facts and the message. It says a lot about you TS.

The Elvis connection was made on the first day of the Hoax by LMP on her Myspace page.
    As I sit here overwhelmed with sadness, reflection and confusion at what was my biggest failure to date, watching on the news almost play by play The exact Scenario I saw happen on August 16th, 1977 happening again right now with Michael (A sight I never wanted to see again) just as he predicted, I am truly, truly gutted.

Whilst I always saw the parallels between MJ and Elvis, I have to admit that I only recently started to accept that Elvis is likely to be Jesse and be alive; until then I thought it was a Hoax within the MJ Hoax... and I was reluctant to get too far into the rabbit hole.
    It is true that we may be missing important elements of the connection as Souza pointed out, the question is which ones?

I keep forgetting that part in LMP's blog...those two words are capitalized for no apparent reason...has to be intentional. I have always thought that TS could very well be Elvis himself or someone in the "Elvis camp" instead of someone close to Michael. Or it could be both, like Lisa Marie herself. Also let's not forget how many times she brought up the Elvis connection in her interview with Oprah.. she was being so obvious!
  • Thank You TS,

I keep forgetting that part in LMP's blog...those two words are capitalized for no apparent reason...has to be intentional. I have always thought that TS could very well be Elvis himself or someone in the "Elvis camp" instead of someone close to Michael. Or it could be both, like Lisa Marie herself. Also let's not forget how many times she brought up the Elvis connection in her interview with Oprah.. she was being so obvious!
    And I heard somewhere that TS is a girl right?
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Thank You TS,

Where? I think that's only an assumption because TS never said if he's male or female. I think TS is a man, too patient to be a woman <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Thank You TS,

Where? I think that's only an assumption because TS never said if he's male or female. I think TS is a man, too patient to be a woman <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Haha...good point <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Thank You TS,

OH no he/she never said....someone here said it ..and yes it was that user's thought...which made me think that what if indeed it's a woman...
  • Thank You TS,

NOBODY has come with any proofs to reveal TS identity... I heard some unproven claims by wolves in sheep clothing who could not back-up their claim with any one evidence - Fakes never can! They are the Harry Potter equivalent of Dementors.
    TS is whoever TS is! This does have no impact on this investigation, we all have the choice to investigate as we wish and interact with whoever we wish to interact with... as far as it is done with RESPECT.

With L.O.V.E

PS: And Yes! Too Patient to be a Woman! ---> I 100% agree! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Thanks everyone for commenting. Thanks TS for the redirect which I think is meant to show how hoaxers like me are sometimes very slow to come around to important information. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> I appreciate the persistence.

I've never been an Elvis fan and that might be a generational or cultural thing. I was a child in California when Jackson 5 came on the scene... Flower power, Black power, etc. I grew up hearing that Elvis was a racist. I never looked into whether that was true or not, I just didn't give it alot of thought. I had a belief that Elvis was a talented entertainer and nothing more. It's only now that I pay attention to the fact that he was deeply spiritual and into metaphysics, well-read, and in law enforcement. It is this last 'eye-opener' that gives me pause.

In thinking about the many parallels pertaining to a death hoax, that I've made a long list of -- and there are threads here about that as well, we should carefully consider Souza's question about what we might be missing...

I'm curious to hear what you all think about what might be missing. TS, a redirect in this regard would be very helpful, please. Here's what I want to know ( unless it puts MJ in danger. I do believe there are some things we probably shouldn't openly investigate in order to protect MJ so I put this out here cautiously and will understand if the trail goes cold and I need to investigate or observe quietly:

When it comes to Michael, is Elvis friend or foe? Please don't be angry by my asking that but I honestly don't know the answer and perhaps I haven't yet read enough... It's interesting that Elvis wrote to Nixon to ask to be of federal service (in a Republican administration although Elvis reportedly worked for Carter too?) Elvis was anti-drugs and anti-communism. Prior to Nixon appointment of Elvis in an official capacity, Elvis worked in law enforcement for police agencies in Memphis, Denver, Los Angeles...
    LA's law enforcement is CORRUPT under no uncertain terms. Was Elvis a Republican? A conservative? There's a letter where he says he was no friend of hippies, Black Panthers, etc. basically anything considered anti-establishment during the age of COINTELPRO. Yet, he had close friends like Muhammad Ali and Jesse Jackson. hmmm. He also had an undercover officer pose as a his band member... Maybe his friendships were "strategic".

Military, law enforcement, metaphysical, southern white male in the music industry. Does this mean Elvis was/Jesse is, pro-NWO and Illuminati or did his hoax mean he did not want to play along with the industry's game? Certainly he was uber exposed to these forces. Is this why Elvis/Jesse has such a keen connection to numerology? There could be other reasons why he's attracted to that - as I am interested in it and learning much these days -
    and MJ is interested too, but to what end is Elvis' involvement in it? Which path?

Whereas, Michael is anti-drugs too but is he also anti law-enforcement and anti-NWO? Is this where Elvis/MJ parallels end? In writing this, I am reminded of a series I loved on Showtime called Carnival. The war of good and evil during the Dust Bowl era depicted by two men warring for the control of minds and hearts. Anybody familiar with it? Sadly, it was only on for two seasons.

Anyway, I'm struck by the number of people close to Elvis who seem very clear that Elvis was a racist when it came to interracial dating, marriage and bi-racial children. Is this true? IDK. What was his reaction to the MJ/LMP marriage? Did Elvis/Jesse work with law enforcement against MJ? Did MJ figure it out, get rid of LMP and plot his escape that cleverly looks like Elvis' escape but not to the same end? Is MJ mocking Elvis or are they on the same team for good against evil?

Forgive me if this has been covered and I've missed it. I warned you I was slow but not obtuse so please bear with me and let's talk! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    That was such a great post SOL and very true. I do understand the fact that people do not want to interest in Elvis that much as they are not his fans. But the parallel btw MJ and Elvis Hoaxes are undeniable.

It's great to see you started redirecting again TS. Thank you so much for your patience and devotion. I'm so grateful.
  • WOW EXCELLENT POST SoldierofLOVE

And Thank You TS for the redirect and staying with us.
    Hugsssssssssssssssssss <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Thanks everyone for commenting. Thanks TS for the redirect which I think is meant to show how hoaxers like me are sometimes very slow to come around to important information. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> I appreciate the persistence.

I've never been an Elvis fan and that might be a generational or cultural thing. I was a child in California when Jackson 5 came on the scene... Flower power, Black power, etc. I grew up hearing that Elvis was a racist. I never looked into whether that was true or not, I just didn't give it alot of thought. I had a belief that Elvis was a talented entertainer and nothing more. It's only now that I pay attention to the fact that he was deeply spiritual and into metaphysics, well-read, and in law enforcement. It is this last 'eye-opener' that gives me pause.

In thinking about the many parallels pertaining to a death hoax, that I've made a long list of -- and there are threads here about that as well, we should carefully consider Souza's question about what we might be missing...

I'm curious to hear what you all think about what might be missing. TS, a redirect in this regard would be very helpful, please. Here's what I want to know ( unless it puts MJ in danger. I do believe there are some things we probably shouldn't openly investigate in order to protect MJ so I put this out here cautiously and will understand if the trail goes cold and I need to investigate or observe quietly:

When it comes to Michael, is Elvis friend or foe? Please don't be angry by my asking that but I honestly don't know the answer and perhaps I haven't yet read enough... It's interesting that Elvis wrote to Nixon to ask to be of federal service (in a Republican administration although Elvis reportedly worked for Carter too?) Elvis was anti-drugs and anti-communism. Prior to Nixon appointment of Elvis in an official capacity, Elvis worked in law enforcement for police agencies in Memphis, Denver, Los Angeles...
    LA's law enforcement is CORRUPT under no uncertain terms. Was Elvis a Republican? A conservative? There's a letter where he says he was no friend of hippies, Black Panthers, etc. basically anything considered anti-establishment during the age of COINTELPRO. Yet, he had close friends like Muhammad Ali and Jesse Jackson. hmmm. He also had an undercover officer pose as a his band member... Maybe his friendships were "strategic".

Military, law enforcement, metaphysical, southern white male in the music industry. Does this mean Elvis was/Jesse is, pro-NWO and Illuminati or did his hoax mean he did not want to play along with the industry's game? Certainly he was uber exposed to these forces. Is this why Elvis/Jesse has such a keen connection to numerology? There could be other reasons why he's attracted to that - as I am interested in it and learning much these days -
    and MJ is interested too, but to what end is Elvis' involvement in it? Which path?

Whereas, Michael is anti-drugs too but is he also anti law-enforcement and anti-NWO? Is this where Elvis/MJ parallels end? In writing this, I am reminded of a series I loved on Showtime called Carnival. The war of good and evil during the Dust Bowl era depicted by two men warring for the control of minds and hearts. Anybody familiar with it? Sadly, it was only on for two seasons.

Anyway, I'm struck by the number of people close to Elvis who seem very clear that Elvis was a racist when it came to interracial dating, marriage and bi-racial children. Is this true? IDK. What was his reaction to the MJ/LMP marriage? Did Elvis/Jesse work with law enforcement against MJ? Did MJ figure it out, get rid of LMP and plot his escape that cleverly looks like Elvis' escape but not to the same end? Is MJ mocking Elvis or are they on the same team for good against evil?

Forgive me if this has been covered and I've missed it. I warned you I was slow but not obtuse so please bear with me and let's talk! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    SoldierofLOVE,

I am going to try and address your concerns. I can not speak on whether or not Elvis is or was a racist. I have no clue. I do believe if he ever was, he is not now. He is 70 something years old now, I think he is ok with blacks. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I do not know of his political affiliation. I suppose that doesn't matter now either due to his age. I do believe he was in law enforcement. I do believe he is anti- NWO. I do believe Michael is anti-NWO. I do believe that they are friends. I have posted some material regarding factions. Government spy type stuff.

This "hoax" is deeper than most people realize. There are alot of truths unfolding. This is Gods work and design. Michael and Elvis/Jesse are essential in this plan.

[youtube:87jz1qzt]
    <!-- m -->http://www.lermanet.com/cos/lisamarie.html<!-- m -->
    June 24th STAR - (AT YOUR NEWSTAND NOW! BUY ONE!)

ELVIS BLASTS SCIENTOLOGY: 'That s.o.b. group - all they want is my money'

Troubled Lisa Marie Presley has been living under the iron grip of Scientology - and friends fear she may be a danger to herself. Warning flags went up when Lisa Marie, 29, was hospitalized recently near her Florida home with stomach, liver and bronchial infections, soon after undergoing a grueling Scientology ritual known as "cleansing."

Now a special STAR investigation in Lisa Marie's bizarre life inside the "church" reveals the disturbingly lonely existence of Elvis' only child.

Among the most troubling discoveries:

*Lisa Marie had a cholesterol count so high, doctors feared she could end up having a stroke or heart attack.

*She is under constant observation from church members who virtually never leave her alone. One Scientologist pal even climbed into her hospital bed with her.

*Lisa Marie's life in Scientology is dangerous, according to an attorney for a former member, whose family is suing the church, blaming Scientology for her death at the age of 36.

*Old friends of Elvis are concerned about Lisa Marie's obsessive involvement in Scientology - especially since the King was one of the most vocal critics of the group before he died in 1977.

Despite this, his ex-wife Priscilla was persuaded by John Travolta to join the church just a couple of years after the King's death. Lisa Marie was taken along too.

This year, Lisa moved into a three-story house situated on a bay in Clearwater, Florida - one of the home bases for Scientology.

Sources say Lisa Marie paid $1.5 million for the house at 1100 North Osceola Ave. because she desperately wanted to live close to the church. It was in that house that she collapsed in pain and was eventually taken to nearby Morton Plant Hospital, not long after undergoing the Scientology "cleansing" ritual.

During her hospital stay, STAR has learned that the 100-lb. young woman had an alarmingly high cholesterol level of 490. Doctors say healthy cholesterol levels usually average around 200.

The Scientology cleansing program can consist of ingesting megadoses of vitamins and sitting for hours in saunas, which can cause dehydration.

According to Dr. Victor Herbert, a professor at New York's Mount Sinai hospital, starvation and malnutrition can dramatically increase cholesterol levels.

"If these conditions continue, it can be life-threatening," says Herbert. "It can cause blood clotting, heart attacks and strokes. She is killing herself."

Doctors also discovered that Lisa Marie is suffering from Epstein Barr syndrome, also known as Chronic Fatigue syndrome, and energy-sapping ailment that doctors have found difficult to explain. Cher, Nicollette Sheridan and Peggy Lipton are just some of the stars who have been plagued by the baffling illness that leads to an inability to concentrate, overwhelming fatigue, sore throats and muscle pain.

One of the strongest warnings against Scientology has come from the family of Lisa McPherson, who lived on the same street as Lisa Marie - and who they say died at the hands of church members.

McPherson's strange death has had Clearwater up in arms for months.

The woman's dehydrated body was delivered to a hospital 30 miles away by a van load of church members. Answers to why she died have never been forthcoming. According to police, this is what happened:

A Dallas native, the 36-year-old McPherson was involved in a minor traffic accident in the city. She wasn't hurt, but she bizarrely removed all her clothes at the scene, saying, "I need help. I need to talk to someone."

Police took her to Morton Plant Hospital for psychiatric evaluation, but within an hour a group of Scientologists turned up at her bedside. Despite a doctor's protests, they persuaded her to sign herself out, saying they would take care of her at their headquarters, the Fort Harrison Hotel.

Seventeen days later, on Dec. 5, 1995, a Scientology van delivered McPherson's body to a small hospital in New Port Richey. The emergency room doctor who handled the case is a member of the sect.

An autopsy showed that McPherson-who was heavily dehydrated-died of a thrombo-cmbolism, a blood clot in the chest.

Medical Examiner Joan Wood said McPherson had had no fluids for several days and was unconscious for at least two days before she died.

Her family is suing the church. Clearwater police are investigating her death, and a source close to the investigation says he believes arrests will be made within a couple of months.

Ken Dandar, the lawyer representing McPherson's family, tells STAR from his office in Tampa:

"My recommendation to any Scientologist would be to get out as fast as you can."

He says Lisa McPherson was trying to get out when she died, and claims in the lawsuit her death was caused by a church technique called "introspection rundown."

"In such cases the Scientologists follow a program of keeping the person in isolation till they snap out of it. But Lisa would not listen to them, and her health went down and down and down until she slipped into a coma."

Old friends of Elvis are concerned about Lisa Marie's obsessive involvement in Scientology - especially since the King was one the most vocal critics of the group before he died in 1977.

Lamar Fike, who was part of Elvis' "Memphis mafia," says: "He stayed away from Scientology like it was a cobra. He'd s*** a brick if he knew how far Lisa's gotten into it."

The Scientologists once tried to recruit Elvis, Fike says. He recalls that Elvis fumed: "The hell with those people. There's no way I'll ever get involved with that s.o.b. group. All they want is my money."

The Scientologists are with Lisa Marie virtually every day According to sources, one Scientologist pal even climbed into the hospital bed with her.

"This scruffy looking blond-haired guy was with her all the time," says an insider. "He would always be in bed with her whenever anyone went in. He would be wearing his dirty worn-out jeans and flannel shirt, but all she would have on was one of the skimpy hospital gowns.

"Nurses and other staff would walk in and he'd have his arm around her or cradling her head, and they'd be whispering with their faces close together.

"He was on top of the cover usually, and she'd be half hanging out from under the cover with just the gown on.

"They slept together nearly every night. He'd be there in bed with her at night and still be there at four in the morning."

Observers say Lisa Marie is regularly whisked to nearby church buildings in a blue Chevrolet van. Anyone who gets too close is surrounded by uniformed Scientologist security guards and pressured to move on.

Sources say Lisa Marie had hopes for a recording career and planned on releasing a record to coincide with the 20th anniversary of her father's death in August. But she gave up on the dream of becoming a singer after she heard that record company insiders were panning the recording.

Now she has made Scientology and her children - Danielle, 8, and Ben, 4 - the focus of her life.

Lisa Marie stands to inherit $100 million on her 30th birthday, next February 1. Friends fear she will be pressured into giving much of it to the Scientology sect.
    by Im_convincedmjalive » Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:29 pm

I am taking a shot in the dark and a guess at what might be the important connection and why TS is hinting so strongly at Elvis/ Michael parallels.

I am thinking it has alot to do with spirituality, numerology, and coming back as a different person. Michael is evolving from The king of Pop to a leader of The Army Of Love, etc. I am sure more...

Maybe the comparisons are to show that since Elvis gave up his old life so his brother could live, he had asked Linda if people would understand this?
    Maybe Michael wants to know the same thing, will people understand him being a different person?

Jesse/Elvis wrote his book to explain to his fans why he did what he did, and he has seen the reactions of the people over the years and he has seen how people have used his name to make money. Now it seems like he wants to set these rumours, and money hungry dogs straight.

Perhaps that is what is going on with Michael, he is watching our reactions and he sees the rumours and the dirty dogs making money off his name. Perhaps he would like to set records straight too.

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=72&t=13294<!-- l -->

The Back Lash to The Presley Estate, Lisa, her mother, and Scientology is Huge!
    <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=10&t=14844&p=249440#p249440<!-- l -->

This is about the factions and alot of good info on law enforcement connections to Michael. <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=48&t=14140&p=239909#p239085<!-- l -->
    I posted above Reference threads with research material on the Scientology Cult. References on the factions.

There are some things that once you read enough about Michael and Elvis you can start reading between the lines. Also you will begin to understand that this is it! This really is about the final curtain call. Remember Elvis and Michael believe in the theory of 2012 and EOW..

I hope this helps.

Peace

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=2&t=16148<!-- l -->
    Furthermore, all who believe in God should also realize that He is fully capable of protecting both Elvis and MJ. And if MJ did not have a strong faith in God’s protection, he would’ve never planned any BAM at all. “There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear ... He that feareth is not made perfect in love.” (1 John 4:18). Remember: It’s All For LOVE!

I just happen to know something about Elvis/Jesse and his safety, that even Linda does not know. And what I have done and am doing is for his best interest and greatest safety—both in the present and future. If any are able to figure out The Source of what I’ve been presenting for more than a year now, they will know for certain that what I’m saying here is 100% true.
  • @i'm convinced. Perfect. I've been reading your other very astute posts on this subject, which are extremely helpful. What you've posted here is exactly where I wanted this to take me and thank you for answering my questions so efficiently. Scientology had popped in my mind for a sec but I'd forgotten about it. I'm hearing everything you're sharing loud and clear. Thank you for saying that MJ and Elvis/Jesse are friends... That's comforting. Yes, I'm seeing just how deep this is. I'm going to start reading all you've put here and will talk to you soon. Bless you! Grazie.
  • lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788
    I have to say my favorite part of this whole post is:
    I've been reading and studying on my own and I finally get it. Loud and clear.
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

That's all... just kidding. We HAVE to study for ourselves, independently, outside of this site, outside of the forum member blogs. I refuse to surround myself with people who will support my findings. I want to know all views and I want to decide for TRUTH... whatever that may be, whether I like what that TRUTH is or not.

2 Tim 4:3-4 says "For a time is coming when people will no longer listen to sound and wholesome teaching. They will follow their own desires and will look for teachers who will tell them whatever their itching ears want to hear. They will reject the truth and chase after myths."

Also I saw a TMZ stating Scientology won't leave me alone! http://www.tmz.com/2010/12/16/shayne-lamas-the-bachelor-church-of-scientology-bill-letter-lawyer-nik-richie-the-dirty/ and I made a mental note to start searching into Elvis, MJ, and scientology as my gut was telling me I need to dig here. Then @Im_convincedmjalive posts a YT clip saying Elvis and Scientology.... I haven't watched it yet but I believe this is where the connecting the dots comes in. Some of the things I believe we need to really grasp and connect together include (but are not limited to) Elvis, MJ, our governments, corruption, religion, false gods, scientology, media, media blackouts, strategic broadcasting, fear vs faith, music industry, hollywood, multinational corporations, the food industry, etc. and how the whole world works together to keep people enslaved but in such a way that we have the illusion of being free. I truly believe that when we really have our eyes opened we are going to have one of two reactions. Fear or faith. Those without a spiritual belief will be fearful. Those with a spiritual belief will know Who has their back... no matter what happens.

I agree with all of you who know that this is more than meets the eye... this is a spiritual battle. What we are in the middle of is HUGE!!!

And for the record, my truth is still that MJ is ALIVE!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • BeTheChangeBeTheChange Posts: 1,569
    Fantastic post SOL! And, as always, great to feel your presence TS...you're like a warm, hot chocolate (with marshmallows) on a cold, snowy night <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

I, too, believe that there is much we have missed and that there are levels to this hoax which we are just beginning to grasp. The more I read, the more I see and the more I shed my 'old skin'...the more I realize that this isn't big, this is stratospheric! Grab hold and enjoy the ride <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

I wanted to post this cause I was reminded of it after reading TS' last update. It's Plato's Allegory of the Cave and I think it speaks volumes...

[youtube:34i22tsc]

With L.O.V.E. always.
  • jonojono Posts: 279
    I am glad to see TS doesn't give up and keeps reminding people of the significance of the Elvis connection. It also makes me think, and that is a feeling I have had for months, that we are missing an important part in this Elvis connection.

I agree. I'm starting to think that TS might be Elvis himself... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    I think you would be prettly close in assuming TS could be Elvis himself..

Some things that may not have been discussed before is that Elvis predicted his own death date....

At his last concert, he wore a white jumpsuit, with the specially designed mayan calander on the from and back.

On the back of his jumpsuit, you can clearly see the points on the mayan calender...it has 16 outer points marking the day, 8 inner points indicating the month....Elvis died August 16th, 1977.

MJ wore his famouse Lion with wings red shirt, with 3x 7's especially designed on it.

Just thought I'd throw that in if any of you are interested....

<!-- m -->http://pakalahau.wordpress.com/2009/07/ ... 3-part-ii/<!-- m -->