"One More Chance"

mjmyangelbabymjmyangelbaby Posts: 71
edited January 1970 in His Music & (Short) Films
While looking at the pictures of "One More Chance" I came across this picture of MJ with a calender next to him that reads the Month of may, the I came across the website "A TIME TO BElieVE" which has a count down, that reads 153 days and so on, now if you count from now to 153 days it will be in may could the Month of May be a return date please help what do you guys think.

Comments

• sorry when I posted it din't post the link to !
    " another clue - 153 days 23 hours 09m 10 seconds
    if you want to see it just go to "NOw is the time to Believe"
  • I think we should stop speculating when his return will be. When he is ready we will gladly accept him with open arms. The more we speculate and when that date comes he did not return everyone will be depressed. So let it be. So many dates have been suggested and he did not return. Let's continue investigating and lets be happy. Blessings
  • Re: TIAI 11/26

by allthesevens » Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:29 pm
    The clock made me think of 2 things , 1 being the date nov 30th and the other symbolising that this hoax is half way through.

If the hoax was indeed at half way point on nov 30th then it will have been in play for 524 days.

add another 524 days after nov 30th takes us to may 6th 2012

On This Day - May 6th 1983 – The Hitler diaries are revealed as a hoax after examination by experts.
  • Anybody else think that, that still looks nothing like Micheal <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Was this calendar really in that video? Looks like a copy-paste-photoshop-job... <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • simalvessimalves Posts: 730
    Ok that could either be a May 2005 calendar or a May 2011 calendar, take your pick.
  • That calender is photoshopped in and its quit a HORRIBLE job if you ask me. Things you got to ask yourself.....

why is there a calender with a MJ figure on it just floating there? ........... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

The calender looks like its deteriorating in thin air?

An why is the calender so out of place?

Its okay if any of you didnt catch it at first glance, I use photoshop on a daily basis so its like second nature to me.
    Btw if you guys want to see some of my work check out my youtube channel layout, thks

http://www.youtube.com/user/m8ighty
  • I do not believe any dates for 2011. Michael's contract with AEG will be until 31december, 2011. Then it should return only after that date, ie mid-2012!
  • carapcarap Posts: 89
    This is May 2006 or 2017
  • Yes, the day's and dates can be from 2006.
  • no, numbers are numbers. just numbers.
  • skywaysskyways Posts: 745
    NO, NO CLUE AT ALL ON THIS CALENDAR & ALL VIDEO.

Clip were beginns to made as a support for Number One album - in 2003, right before the allegation - that the reson way it wasnt complete. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

Therefore, its Do use to have special meaning,- but not the hoax .
    That meaning was romantic, as a special message to some one, who is important 2 Michael...

Blessings & Merry Christmas to everyone!
    xx

P.S. and wth all the heavy heart i do have to agree, that we only half way through - not early than 2012, oh, LORD, Please help us...!