Hello!!!!!!!

Medium777Medium777 Posts: 34
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
I am an medium and i have CLUES

Comments

• bonitabonita Posts: 172
    I am an medium and i have CLUES

Hi! O RLY? like what? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Seven days ago, i dream a picture , and when i woke up i saw that picture on internet ( there IS A DATEEE : 07.07.2007 IN MY DREAM)I also know tha bam day ! i saw it <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
    Seven days ago, i dream a picture , and when i woke up i saw that picture on internet ( there IS A DATEEE : 07.07.2007 IN MY DREAM)I also know tha bam day ! i saw it <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

Whoa how interesting. Are you like a true medium? COuld you post or link the picture I would like to see.
    Also, what was the bam date you saw? haha so many questions but Im curious. <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • Seven days ago, i dream a picture , and when i woke up i saw that picture on internet ( there IS A DATEEE : 07.07.2007 IN MY DREAM)I also know tha bam day ! i saw it <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

Whoa how interesting. Are you like a true medium? COuld you post or link the picture I would like to see.
    Also, what was the bam date you saw? haha so many questions but Im curious. <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcREZVVS9EdGBtHBe1S2R7ANSuGth3aJpmWkvTvDcAAXbVtY3IbOXRdCVNfElA
    and in my dream i saw the date when sta pic was took
    Seven days ago, i dream a picture , and when i woke up i saw that picture on internet ( there IS A DATEEE : 07.07.2007 IN MY DREAM)I also know tha bam day ! i saw it <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcREZVVS9EdGBtHBe1S2R7ANSuGth3aJpmWkvTvDcAAXbVtY3IbOXRdCVNfElA
    and in my dream i saw the date when sta pic was took

The picture is very small. what is it of and how does this relate to Michael?
  • I had a dream about it and than i saw on the internet, and i don't know anything about MJ , BUT I SAW THE DATE 07 07 2007
    I had a dream about it and than i saw on the internet, and i don't know anything about MJ , BUT I SAW THE DATE 07 07 2007

This is the bam date? This is the clue? I dont get it sorry.
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    I had a dream about it and than i saw on the internet, and i don't know anything about MJ , BUT I SAW THE DATE 07 07 2007

<!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> I agree with you bonita
  • Mammu94Mammu94 Posts: 232
    very confusing .. xd
  • I had a dream about it and than i saw on the internet, and i don't know anything about MJ , BUT I SAW THE DATE 07 07 2007

What you don't understant? It's so clear!!!!!!! Noooo Bam date not on 07 07 2007. That was a mesage , and nowis 21/12.2010 !!!!!!! So 21 is 12 - 7! can't you see itt!!???? Love and Peace!

What you don't understant? It's so clear!!!!!!! Noooo Bam date not on 07 07 2007. That was a mesage , and nowis 21/12.2010 !!!!!!! So 21 is 12 - 7! can't you see itt!!???? Love and Peace!

wow I guess Im slow then.
  • It's hard to explain , because I SEE!!!!!!! I can't tell what i see But i see
    P.S: i feel it , and this is very important
  • trustno1trustno1 Posts: 654
    It's hard to explain , because I SEE!!!!!!! I can't tell what i see But i see

Seeing is believing. I don't SEE the point in what you've posted, or why you even bothered to start this thread (apart from the obvious) if you can't tell anything. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • is it one of the pictures we saw that was inside carolwood?
  • It's hard to explain , because I SEE!!!!!!! I can't tell what i see But i see

Seeing is believing. I don't SEE the point in what you've posted, or why you even bothered to start this thread (apart from the obvious) if you can't tell anything. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    I see you and i feel in you a bad person, but God will save you ! Love & Peace
    I did say, but you can't get it, read again and again and again until you get it , or stop reading my posts
  • is it one of the pictures we saw that was inside carolwood?
    You mustt helpp me I ONLY SEE i don't know about him NOTHING!
    LOOK trustno1 who understants me
  • And watch out BOB !!!
  • When outside is dark and the date is 5 !
  • Sorry, but I don´t get it <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    When outside is dark and the date is 5 !

Interesting, you can tell if people are "bad" over the internet?
    Oh I get it. You only see the clues but you dont know what they mean? 5? Is that all?

Are you a native english speaker? IF not.. maybe someone can translate?
  • Your eyes are shut ! Open them! This is why God give them to you!
  • trustno1trustno1 Posts: 654
    It feels more like Halloween than Christmas with all these trolls running around lately...they must be feeling festive, they're out in force! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    It feels more like Halloween than Christmas with all these trolls running around lately...they must be feeling festive, they're out in force! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I guess so... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> This one is funny though.
  • When outside is dark and the date is 5 !

Interesting, you can tell if people are "bad" over the internet?
    Oh I get it. You only see the clues but you dont know what they mean? 5? Is that all?
    I feel it, when people talk to me i just feel them! And i think 2011 it will be a great year!
  • What is a troll?
This discussion has been closed.