Shocking Discovery in "MICHAEL" Booklet

m8ightym8ighty Posts: 99
edited January 1970 in His Music & (Short) Films
Ok, i dont if this has been posted yet, i searched but couldnt find it here, but i decided to take a look at the credits for each song in the little CD booklet and what i found shocked me a bit.

For HOLLYWOOD TONIGHT, (I Like) THE WAY YOU LOVE ME, BEST OF JOY, and BREAKING NEWS Michaels name isnt even listed once, not even for background vocals! <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> And for Much to soon (the song supposedly recorded during the thriller era doesnt even have michael listed as lead or background vocals either.......

For "KEEP YOUR HEAD UP" and "MONSTER" Michaels name is only listed for Background Vocals

and the rest of the songs, ANOTHER DAY and BEHIND THE MASK, Michael is listed as the lead vocals.

Now the name that does come up for alot of the lead and backround vocals is Michael Durham Prince.
Now just who is Michael Durham Prince?
And Bradley Buxey is the copyright claimant for every single new song listed under Michael Jackson/Michael Jackson Estate.

More disturbing? This post found on a Michael Jackson Fan Forum

“Michael Durham Prince Worked On New Songs”

"I was the first who reported about dozens of new songs MJ recorded with Bradley Buxler in 2009.

Now I can tell you that Michael Durham Prince was also present on these recording sessions, and will be credited if these songs will ever be released. He was the audio supervisor of the planned This Is It live shows." Source - <!-- m -->http://mjackson.com/forums/topic/4291-m ... new-songs/<!-- m -->

Michael Jackson recorded dozens of songs with Durham Prince in 2009? Really? When? In between runs to Dr. Kleins office and rehearsals for This is It? Should I repost Michael’s schedule in 2009? Here it is: Source - <!-- m -->http://www.michaeljacksonjustice.com/mj ... hedule.htm<!-- m -->

Remember all the stories about how weak Michael was and how according to Faye he could not even hardly get up the stairs on the stage? Yet he had enough energy to do rehearsals, fight a lawsuit, stop a Julien’s auction, go to Dr. Kleins every other day sometimes for hours, shop with his children, go to multiple business meetings, fend off gang-stalkers who followed him everywhere (and yet never mention these recording sessions) and NOW we are to believe that Michael, the eternal perfectionist also had time to not only write but RECORD 19 songs (all in 2009) and THESE are SUPPOSED to be of that cache of unreleased songs that supposedly were already recorded???

If your interested in looking yourself this blog,
<!-- m -->http://michaelsguardian.blogspot.com/20 ... -wind.html<!-- m -->
has it all listed, a little different then the booklet but pretty much the same message im trying to get across.

Comments

• mjboogiemjboogie Posts: 1,067
    So what does the song credits tell us? <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 341
    Yes - Michael Durham Prince. You can see him in the Special Features of the TII DVD.
    <!-- m -->http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3667021/<!-- m -->
  • So what does the song credits tell us? <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

Well im not sure why they would list it like that if they wanted to convince us that it is actually michael singing
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400

MV5BMjE2OTcyNjM4NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODI5OTQ5Mg@@._V1._SY314_CR5,0,214,314_.jpg

So he only worked on TII and the new album? Typical.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• I have been reviewing and reviewing the credits page since last Tuesday and I find myself asking what's going on? Maybe since some of the songs were only partly finished, they can not give Michael credit as lead vocalist, back up vocals and any vocal. This whole thing makes no sense to me! I will say, I am trying to put the credits page behind me for now and just enjoy Michael. I really like it a lot. After a few days rest, I will return to the credits page. Take care, Love to All
  • so who gets the money?
  • Ok so who is Michael Durham Prince?????

Why does only one picture of him come up when I google his name for images, and the rest are all Michael Jackson ones?

And this reminds me of the Prince symbol on the "Michael" cover that was removed... <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

And I guess the album is just called "Michael", no last name for a reason?

Lol... just thinking outloud. But seriously who is this guy? A sound alike? Or an actual impersonator? Or this old guy that pops up in google images?

Is this guy an actual person or is it an alias for MJ?

...Or have I lost it? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • i'm sure they're all invented.

• MV5BMjE2OTcyNjM4NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODI5OTQ5Mg@@._V1._SY314_CR5,0,214,314_.jpg

So he only worked on TII and the new album? Typical.

Haha, I call BS on this one. I think that's just a random dude with the name slapped onto it.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Ooo the plot thickens.

Ok, quick, think back... who has exclusively referred to first name only, "Michael", when debating the authenticity of the vocals in recent past?

Example: "It's all Michael singing on this album, it's all him."

Loopholes, loopholes....

Someone is trying SUPER hard to make this whole new album business look shady and Sony made out to be $ony.
    Ooo the plot thickens.

Ok, quick, think back... who has exclusively referred to first name only, "Michael", when debating the authenticity of the vocals in recent past?

Example: "It's all Michael singing on this album, it's all him."

Loopholes, loopholes....

Someone is trying SUPER hard to make this whole new album business look shady and Sony made out to be $ony.

Could be, but I listened to the album a zillion times (because it's the only one NOT packed and I need some music while painting and putting on my wall paper) and I still think it's all MJ even though some vocals do sound a little different.

I think that blondy id suspicious. A random guy, or a prostetic guy, I don't know, but something is up.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• becbec Posts: 6,387
    I agree. I think it's all him too.

But as a theatrical production, meaning this PR campaign, the plot thickens.

You know what I mean?
  • chappiechappie Posts: 529
    Always great to sing with my brother..... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    So strange, but this guy sounds even busier than MJ his "last" year, and nothing relates to MJ.
  • How about We ask Teddy Rilley about it. Just to see what his answer will be.
    Or ask Michaeljackson.com?

L.O.V.E.
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    ignore my post thank you
  • kudos to the make-up-artists! That's another good one! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

LOL. So funny how all those suspicious charachters all have the same chocolate brown eyes. I say fork in those Oscars in 2012 Mike! ALL of them! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

• Bee BeeBee Bee Posts: 391
    I don't quite get it. Many of the songs don't list anyone for main vocals because anyone would correctly guess the lead vocals belong to the album artist. It's the same with any other album. They list background vocals because they're frequently sung by other artists alongside the actual singer.

It sometimes says "vocals recorded BY", that means they were recorded by them, not sung... Right?
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    It appears (at least as stated on IMDB) that Michael Durham Prince is connected to Audio 4 Video Company.

durham.jpg

<!-- m -->http://www.A4VDigital.com/<!-- m -->

In November 2009 the studio filed creditor claim:

Jackson Musical Creditor's Claim
    11/2/2009 10:10 AM PST by TMZ Staff

Old Man Creditor ... just keeps rollin' along. Yet another Michael Jackson creditor's claim ...

This time Audio 4 Video Digital, Inc. wants $736,502.59 for rented sound recording and audio equipment "in connection with the making of a musical."

Michael is listed as the performer and the producer.

Here's what's interesting: One of the bills lists the start date as 6/9 and the finish date as 6/25 ... the day Jackson died.

MJ's Last Recording - Subject of Creditor's Claim
    11/2/2009 10:30 AM PST by TMZ Staff

We've now learned the basis for the latest creditor's claim against Michael Jackson's estate -- and it could be a goldmine.

As we first reported, Audio 4 Video Digital (A4V Digital, Inc.), filed a creditor's claim for $736,502.59. Sources connected with A4V tell TMZ that Jackson had been recording songs shortly before he died and A4V was working on the music at the time of his death.

An A4V source says the company is a co-owner -- along with the estate -- of the copyright for the sound recordings. This could represent the last work of Michael Jackson -- so good, bad or ugly, it could be the royal jackpot.

We're also told A4V was working with Jackson for years before his death and has a stockpile of recordings that have never been released.

Why does only one picture of him come up when I google his name for images, and the rest are all Michael Jackson ones?

And this reminds me of the Prince symbol on the "Michael" cover that was removed... <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Lol... just thinking outloud. But seriously who is this guy? A sound alike? Or an actual impersonator? Or this old guy that pops up in google images?

I like the way you think, you brought up some good points to think about. Personally i love the album, and at times it makes me feel guilty when the thought of it not being MJ himself comes to mind. There has to be a bigger picture to this album........
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    He may be the one who had to finish off the half-recorded vocals by MJ. IMHO, most of it sounds like MJ to me but I can hear someone else there.
  • ni-co-leni-co-le Posts: 535
    I am also wondering why this album has such a simple name just:: MICHAEL: ,and i thought MJ would pick a more special name for the album.I dont know what to think but i love every song of it and i play it almost everyday ...i am also a big STEVIE WONDER listener / fan .... <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> I havent read the Booklet yet but i will do it if i have more time...

Real person <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> He was in the TII special features.