Can I please just have a rant?

happythoughtshappythoughts Posts: 334
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
I just wanted to get something off my chest... I am so sick of all of the news channels and news sites that are now all in support of Michael. 18 months ago, not a single popular news source would even speak his name without mentioning his so-called eccentric behavior or his plastic surgery.. Now, every single article I read about him talks about him as if they had always loved him, saying things like "we miss him" "his tragic untimely death" "he was a good father". And please do not take me wrong, I am glad the media has finally wisened up and taken notice of how amazing he is but I am frustrated that they could make such a dramatic leap from dogging on him to loving his guts. And I am afraid that when (and if) he comes back... Will they treat him horribly again? <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

Okay, I'm done ranting.

Comments

• I know how you feel. There are plenty of us that feel the same way you do so you are certainly not alone. Not to mention family and friends of Michaels who have made similar comments.

It's my hope that those creating the stories have made a sincere change of heart towards Michael and see that loving MJ is cool and it's also good for their ratings...much better than the negative stuff.

Blessings to you this holiday season. May Jesus light your darkest of paths.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    All I can do is trust that Michael has a plan. And I do. I am not really worried. During this hoax I have learned that Michael has a lot more control over the media then I thought he did. That makes me pretty confident that everything will go Michael's way when he comes back.
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    I am so sick of all of the news channels and news sites that are now all in support of Michael.

18 months ago, not a single popular news source would even speak his name without mentioning his so-called eccentric behavior or his plastic surgery..

Now, every single article I read about him talks about him as if they had always loved him, saying things like "we miss him" "his tragic untimely death" "he was a good father".

Will they treat him horribly again?

There are always "flag wavers" turning their published opinion into the opposite when the wind changes suiting their purposes.
    We should not get nervous about that behaviour. It speaks volumes. We knew about it, didn't we?
    Will they continue to wave flags? Yes they will.