Desperately need any of our handwriting experts opinions

nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
I have something here and I want to run it by anyone here who really knows their stuff where Michael's signature is concerned. I know he has changed it many times over the years but someone can always return to a former style. The bottom line is somebody prove this fake or real. If it's real God help us all...

signaturemj777a.jpg

Comments

• _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    i am not a grapholog but I can tell you 100% that is not Michael's signature. I've seen lots of sheets of paper signed by him and that is a fake and a very poor one.
    His handwriting and mostly his signature have a specific form. This signature seems like trambled, like the person who made it tried hard to make it seem that it turned out nothing like the original.

Why do you say "if it's real, God help us all.."?
  • To me it is not Michael's handwriting "Forever", nor the signature I assume. What is it that you got?
  • TarjaTarja Posts: 645
    no, not at all his writing
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Totally not at all. IMO
  • It looks to me that whoever did that was trying too hard to make it look authentic. MJ signed so many autographs he didn't have time to make it that straight and clear. And even if he did take his time it would still look more natural, and probably flashier than that.

Where did you get it? What's the story behind it?
  • I have something here and I want to run it by anyone here who really knows their stuff where Michael's signature is concerned. I know he has changed it many times over the years but someone can always return to a former style. The bottom line is somebody prove this fake or real. If it's real God help us all...signaturemj777a.jpg

What does that mean?
  • If it's real God help us all...

Why are you saying this? Where have you found this signature?
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    If it turned out to be real then it would prove Michael is alive 100 percent because it would mean he was at his own dance hall of fame induction ceremony and I would be a bit spooked because it is in my hands. When I received it, no one claimed anything about it in particular. It came with something I purchased and I was not expecting a signature of any kind as this was not part of the purchase. It was only for some documents and a book etc..from said ceremony. I got that stuff but then when I saw this I was sort of shocked and compared to many of his Thriller days signatures it is very very close. Michael changed up so many times the way he wrote and if you look at his autographs one after another they can be very neat and then they can be a bit jagged and less neat depending on what was going on when he signed items. I'm not sure what to make of it.
  • If it turned out to be real then it would prove Michael is alive 100 percent because it would mean he was at his own dance hall of fame induction ceremony and I would be a bit spooked because it is in my hands. When I received it, no one claimed anything about it in particular. It came with something I purchased and I was not expecting a signature of any kind as this was not part of the purchase. It was only for some documents and a book etc..from said ceremony. I got that stuff but then when I saw this I was sort of shocked and compared to many of his Thriller days signatures it is very very close. Michael changed up so many times the way he wrote and if you look at his autographs one after another they can be very neat and then they can be a bit jagged and less neat depending on what was going on when he signed items. I'm not sure what to make of it.

Oh Nice! I would be spooked too. Oops I was lol.. even seeing an impersonator can spook you. I hope it is authentic that would be nice for you and for us. We are finally right and no one can make fun of us any longer.
  • no not real...MJ hand is more sloppy when he is in a hurry...just look on TMZ the new article they have up...and this signature looks like it was taken some time to right, and not a actual signature but more of a drawing..
  • lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788
    Sorry it looks like when I try to copy MJ's writing. My kids and their friends keep asking me to give them fake autographs and then they go around telling the school kids that MJ is alive. LOL
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    This is the closest I could find...
    Ok the one you are showing is neater and mine is sloppier but they are so close IMO. I need to have someone who is actually into the field of handwriting analysis look at this. Totally not being ungrateful for your opinions though. I love hearing what everyone says about this.
  • Ok the one you are showing is neater and mine is sloppier but they are so close IMO. I need to have someone who is actually into the field of handwriting analysis look at this. Totally not being ungrateful for your opinions though. I love hearing what everyone says about this.

Sorry Nefari, I don't know anyone. Maybe you should try the phone book and hire someone to see if it is MJ handwriting. Just a suggestion.
    Blessings my friend.
  • lf?source=url%5Bfile%3Aimages%2Finetpub%2Fnewnames%2F300%2F4%2F8%2F7%2F4%2F4874446.jpg%5D%2Ccontinueonerror%5Btrue%5D&scale=size%5B450x2000%5D%2Coptions%5Blimit%5D&source=url%5Bfile%3Aimages%2Finetpub%2Fwebuse%2Fno_image_available.gif%5D%2Cif%5B(%27global.source.error%27)%5D&sink=preservemd%5Btrue%5D-lonely-with-out-YOU-michael-jackso.jpg?1293231248

lOOK AT HIS "F"'s the "R"s the "V"...don't match at all with your photo.
    Almost makes me think Marlon signed it because he was suppose to be at the event.
  • I'm no expert in handwriting, but I think it could be his handwriting. It always changes. Most of the time its a choppy mix of cursive and print (like the 2nd picture Le Pappilon Bleu provided) ...I've personally never seen completely in cursive (like the 1st picture Le Pappilon Bleu provided) and if I hadn't seen that picture today, I would have told you that its not him. But assuming he wrote the Billie Jean lyrics, then yes I think it might be. There's not way to tell unless you get a graphologist. Unfortunately I don't know any.
    I know some. It may take me a little time but I can do this.
  • hi nefari
    i would definitley look into this yeah it will take time but you will know something for sure.
    i sure would be spooked if i got something like this too.
    good luck in your findings
    hugs
    mjfjei7777
  • not for anything but when I read it to me it seemed like it said Marlon instead of michael
  • but please please let us know something I hope it is real thanks for sharing this with us good luck <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    ambidextrous.. at least when it came to autographs<br />
  • DeliaDelia Posts: 151
    It is definitely not him : you can feel it, before any elaborate analysis; has no nerve, fluidity, style.
  • not for anything but when I read it to me it seemed like it said Marlon instead of michael

If you look carefully there is a dot on the i..