Merry Christmas Michael <3

MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
edited January 1970 in Messages to Michael
Michael, wherever you are, I hope you'll be able to spend this Christmas with you're family & especially your children. If you can't, I hope you're spending it with someone you care about and love. I'm praying that you're safe, happy & healthy, and just about as happy & giggly as you could be. I love you so much, Merry Christmas. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Comments

• Michael, wherever you are, I hope you'll be able to spend this Christmas with you're family & especially your children. If you can't, I hope you're spending it with someone you care about and love. I'm praying that you're safe, happy & healthy, and just about as happy & giggly as you could be. I love you so much, Merry Christmas. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Well said. I agree. Merry Christmas sweet Michael.
  • techdivatechdiva Posts: 448
    Merry Christmas MJ. Thank you for starting the thread.
  • xxmjxxxxmjxx Posts: 304
    Take care michael,look after yourself,MERRY CHRISTMAS. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Michael - May the suns warmth cover you like a blanket. May the clouds dance in the sky above you. May the the wind caress and tickle your skin. May your heart be at peace knowing that you are truly loved.

May we all enjoy a blessed New Year spreading L.O.V.E., peace, and goodwill to others. Please come back safely.

Love and blessings to you and your family.