Hi there!

ignisaeternusignisaeternus Posts: 553
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
Hello all!
I guess my introduction is like many others here: Part of me cannot believe I am here, as I am about the least likely person to believe in death hoaxes. Yet- here I am. And happy to be here!
Having been a fan of Michael's since I was in my early teens (I am 42 now), I took his death very hard- as many others have too. From the start, something just seemed off. Things did not fit- I told myself it was "crazy" to believe anyting else but that he was gone. As a scientist, I believe in empirical evidence- as a spirtitual being I have come to understand that there are many more things out there than what we can measure and proove. Anyway... I told myself it was just foolish to see patterns where there are none, and for about a year, I tried not to think about the possibility that this was a hoax.
Well, then I got fed up by how people talking about the hoax were treated by the overal fan community- with just plain hostility and rudeness. I cannot stand either. Both are usually fueled by ignorance. So, recently, I told myself, well, why not investigate what the beLievers believe in? I started by reading Pearl Jr's book (which I have not finished yet), then found this site and felt like I was being hijacked to another galaxy.
I have been trying to catch up on all the intro material, trying not to overload my brain. NOT an easy task. I am trying to take it one bit of info at a time- as I get more and more convinced that what I have felt from the start may actually be true: that Michael is alive.
So, thank you to this site- and thank you all of you posters here. I have only begun to exlore all there is to read, but I cannot wait to get to know you all!

Comments

• LavdHimLavdHim Posts: 352
    Hi ignisaeternus ! welcome to our family ! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Welcome to MJHDI. It is great to have you with us on this rollercoaster.
    There is so much information here disecting everything from spirituality to tabloid journalism.
    As you are a scientist, your thoughts on aspects of this death hoax will be much appreciated by all of us.
  • Welcome on Board.
    it is good that you as a scientist also believe in the spiritual approach.
    We will welcome both your analytical skills as we do your contemplative thoughts regarding Mike and his hoax.

Also, any dreams and visions you may have had pls.if you do, pls. post it at Visions from Michael under the category General Talk.

As a new member , I just thought to ask you, if you had had any dreams or visions regarding Mike since 6-25-09? or even before perhaps? Would be interesting to hear it.

Well,...welcome again.
    Peace.
  • Thanks for the great welcome! It is so appreciated!

I am a social scientist (so don't expect any numerology insights- that still baffles my mind- even as it makes all the sense in the world) - but still.... always schooled to go the empirically tested research route. It is funny- My mother is VERY much into alternative routes of knowledge, and we have had heated debates in the past. For example, she practices Reiki and also does a lot of Angel-Chi things that I cannot begin to understand. Yet, I have to allow that she has amazing insights on things- and when I have something going on, I will call her for Reiki....

As far as visions- no. I have had feelings concerning certain things that were confirmed by statements later on, but that was it. I do have several friends (not necessarily beLievers) who have had interesting visions, though. And- like I said, I do think there is more out there than we can measure and proove. I think both- science and spirituality have a place in the world, and that they are not mutually exclusive anymore. I believe in signs we get- and that at some point we have to stop chalking everything up to coincidences when there are clear patterns. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> And from what I have read- I seem to be in the right place for that belief!
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    ignisaeternus, hi and welcome to this forum. It's so great to see that the more time passes, the more people are becoming aware of the strangeness surrounding the death of Michael Jackson. I was never a fan at the start of this adventure, but have become very fond of the man they dub the "King of Pop". The longer I investigate, the more convinced I am about him being alive. I have nothing to lose of gain by the truth, but I have become more aware of the powers controlling us, and how evil they are.

So I was drawn here, because I believe that I was chosen too. Many of us believe that.

That is why this adventure has become more than a hoax forum, but a place of solace and friendship and common goals.

It has also become a personal adventure. A place I can open my heart, without being judged. I'm still not sure why I was chosen, but I do have strong spiritual beliefs and some telepathic abilities. I have grown to love this man that I have never met, and have deep respect for him.

So welcome...and I know things will get a little confusing at times, but just remember: We are your new family. God Bless you.
  • Welcome Ignisaeternus. I am one who does not believe in coincidences. Everything happens for a reason. When I stick to that one theory, every thing otherwise unexplainable, seems to make perfect sense. Everything is relevant. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Make yourself comfy and delve right in.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    WELCOME! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Welcome to our family <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Very pleased to meet you, I will look forward to hearing more from you as you travel forward on this adventure.

It is interesting the diverse age ranges on this forum, many in your age range I believe, Im a bit beyond that myself <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I will be 57 in 4 months <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> Gosh how quickly the time passes. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

<!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • Mammu94Mammu94 Posts: 232
    hi there <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> welcome!!
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Welcome ignisaeternus, as they speak of the visions I've had, but if all this weird feeling, not that the "death " I love Michael so much considering that I've never been a fan, if I like her music and as a human being, in fact I've never seen fanatic gives anything or anyone, that's why I do not understand this interest in all this.
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    Hi and welcome in our Family <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • ROFLROFL Posts: 530
    Hi and Welcome <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • Welcome to Hoax-Venus planet of Michael Jackson cause it is all for L.O.V.E.
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    Welcome!!
  • Thanks again to everyone for your lovely welcome!

I am sure glad I was off today as I spent about ALL day reading on here. My mind is swimming, but my heart is happy.
  • lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788
    Thanks again to everyone for your lovely welcome!

I am sure glad I was off today as I spent about ALL day reading on here. My mind is swimming, but my heart is happy.

So nice to have you on here ignisaeternus! Look forward to your insight, input, doubts, convictions, laughter and tears but most importantly, I look forward to making a difference with you!
  • Welcome aboard! We are happy to have you here.
  • Thanks again to everyone for your lovely welcome!

So nice to have you on here ignisaeternus! Look forward to your insight, input, doubts, convictions, laughter and tears but most importantly, I look forward to making a difference with you!

YES! That's what it's all about. My daughter came home when I was doing some research and she saw the Dave Dave interview and about died! She now is also convinced and has started to research like a fiend! (she's 21- she can handle it). I am so excited to see her excitment as it mirrors my own the more I read.

See, the thing is, I work in Public Mental Health (and so feeling a bit loopy these days is nothing new)- guess who inspired me to go the Social Work/Therpist route in the first place? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> One of the things I can never talk about enough is how we ALL need to take responsibility for those who are weaker or disenfranchises in some manner. And now, it has a whole new meaning for me- making the difference is more important than ever- and I am so proud to be able to be a part the LOVE.
  • God bless science. Thank you for taking the responsible road on this site. My field is Bio-Chem. I train athletes using the related energy cycles, let's not get into it here but I think you catch my drift. My wife and I are totally committed to L.O.V.E. and we have accepted Micheal Jackson into our lives with the same commitment. I really look forward to your thoughts on some of these issues.
  • Welcome!