Are You Listening Youtube Link

ladylee1979ladylee1979 Posts: 257
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
hi i found this earlier not sure if its been posted <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... O-cw&gl=GB<!-- m --> or viewed a link from facebook believe page

Comments

• Thank you for posting this video.

I remember seeing it a while ago. The music makes it difficult to concentrate on the words, which move too fast, and I find it hard to believe that Michael was on drugs. IDK - it just doesn't compute with me and it's not that I live in a make believe world. I am a realist but I also look at the facts and drugs don't seem to have a place in Michael's world. Sure, he must certainly be taking medications for his ailments but I don't believe he has an addiction.

The part of the film where it talks about Ben, the moving van, and the limo are interesting. I believe it's been discussed before on here. Something about the timeline seems off but maybe it's in how I interpreted it. Maybe it's because I think Michael would know there would be people around that house and I don't see him making the mistake of being there. I'll have to think about this. Thanks again.

Blessings