Teddy Riley in MICHAEL painting?

mikestanek1mikestanek1 Posts: 123
edited January 1970 in His Music & (Short) Films
Hey I searched the forum quickly for Teddy Riley posts and didn't see anything about this, but if it's already been discussed just dismiss it. I'm new to what Teddy looks like and just saw a few videos of him today on youtube, but it seems to me as if he is in the MICHAEL painting in the middle on the booklet. In the painting I feel that he is the one way to the top left wearing the beanie and sunglasses. Anybody else see this? If that is him then this whole thing for sure is a hoax, I think. Also the Cirque Du Soleil sign by the TII logo. Cmon...if this was painted in 2009 before his death as I've heard, then they would have never known about the Cirque show. I'm starting to think that the painting itself was one of the real reasons Michael wanted this album released. He had that painted for a reason. Sure it would look nice on a wall, but wouldn't it look nicer as an album cover like Dangerous? I think so. Until now I always considered Dangerous one of the best album covers I have ever seen. It's like the album itself is half a clue, and maybe the painting is the other half. Just a quick thought anyway.

Comments

• libra8libra8 Posts: 170
    Yes, I think it looks like Teddy Riley too.
    Also,
    harv.jpg

Looks like Harvey Levin from TMZ
  • mjboogiemjboogie Posts: 1,067
    <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    Also,
    harv.jpg

Harvey! What tha?
  • Hmmm very very interesting. Maybe we should take more time to look at all of the faces.
  • Wow, I didn't notice Harvey there. This makes it seem as though TMZ is definitely part of this hoax (as if we didn't know that already <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> ) But you can never have too much reassurance.
  • :shock:
    Also,
    harv.jpg

Harvey! What tha?

This is fantastic guys!!! This thing HAD to be painted recently!

Too many wierd things popping up in the art.....gotta be on purpose. He is seeing if
    we are paying attention! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

(I first thought the fella that you are suggesting could be Teddy was "Eddie Murphy"...perhaps I
    am wrong??)
  • likemikelikemike Posts: 105
    The guy that you think is Teddy....it looks more like Eddie Murphy to me. They were friends and did the "Remember the time" video together.
  • I think it looks like Teddy too!

And what's this about the Cirque logo near the TII logo? Does someone have a picture? I didn't know this!
  • The guy that you think is Teddy....it looks more like Eddie Murphy to me. They were friends and did the "Remember the time" video together.

That's what I thought too - that it was Eddie Murphy. And the other person I thought looked like Branca but it does resemble Harvey too.
    :shock:
    Also,
    harv.jpg

Harvey! What tha?

This is fantastic guys!!! This thing HAD to be painted recently!

Too many wierd things popping up in the art.....gotta be on purpose. He is seeing if
    we are paying attention! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

(I first thought the fella that you are suggesting could be Teddy was "Eddie Murphy"...perhaps I
    am wrong??)
    I think its Harvey Levin and next to him Eddie Murphy w/the shades .

Teddy Riley is the one with the beanie.
  • thats eddie guys.., and the other kind of looks like peewee herman lol, but maybe it is harvey!
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    The guy that you think is Teddy....it looks more like Eddie Murphy to me. They were friends and did the "Remember the time" video together.

I agree looks like Eddie Murphy to me too.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    You'll find all of the other characters in the album cover here:

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=48&t=15676&hilit=full+cover+of+michael<!-- l -->

Are we sure that is Harvey Levin in the picture?? If it is, then that really changes alot of things.
  • TarjaTarja Posts: 645
    that's not Harvey. Look at the eyebrows line which is totally different and mouth
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    That one is not Teddy, is eddie Murphy. The other one cropped by 2goog2betrue is Teddy. And that other one is deffinitely not Harvey, it's most surely Branca.
    Also,
    harv.jpg

It's Branca. And the other one is Eddie Murphy not Teddy Riley

johnbrancaattorneyofmja.jpg
  • The picture of the man posted by 2good2btrue is definitely not Eddie Murphy. Why do you guys keep saying it is? The man with the sunglasses is Eddie. The man with the sunglasses and beanie looks like Teddy. That's the one I'm talking about. Very upper left hand corner of the painting.
    The picture of the man posted by 2good2btrue is definitely not Eddie Murphy. Why do you guys keep saying it is? The man with the sunglasses is Eddie. The man with the sunglasses and beanie looks like Teddy. That's the one I'm talking about. Very upper left hand corner of the painting.

The one with beanie is Teddy (photo posted by 2good2betrue), the one besides Branca is Eddie
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    The photo posted by 2good2btrue is Teddy.

The one besided Branca is Eddie Murphy
    eddiemurphyk.jpg
  • Something else I just noticed...
    I think the top half of Paris, Blanket and Prince's faces are in the bottom right corner of the cover.
    Hold on, I'll see if I can get a pic.
  • To me it´s John Branca and Eddie Murphy . <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
    Also,
    harv.jpg

It's Branca. And the other one is Eddie Murphy not Teddy Riley

johnbrancaattorneyofmja.jpg
    You're right, its Branca. <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> ...its even weirder to have Branca in the painting...whats he doing there??
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    Branca has got ears like Mr. Spock