New video from MJhoaxevidence

Mammu94Mammu94 Posts: 232
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
[youtube:3n40s7jn]

Comments

• Very good video. thank you.I would recognize Michael with and without shadow, even in disguise I think.
  • Perhaps we should reconsider this TMZ article, regarding MJ's "obsession" with this painting. It may be the "shadow" that was intriguing.

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2009/06/29/michael-j ... -purchase/<!-- m -->

Michael Jackson's Last Art Purchase
    6/29/2009 3:20 PM PDT by TMZ Staff

Michael Jackson bought some pretty expensive art two weeks before he died.

• 70Duda70Duda Posts: 16
    I said this too in the HMH thread. I don't think you see any new images of MJ in the HMH video. Just think logical: if Michael is in hiding to prevent himself for being killed... why would he take the tremendous risk of filming new footage for a video.

I do think it's possible there are some clues, like "he hides" and the house numer adding up to seven.

But this shadow... doesn't look like Michael at all. You can put old movies and disney into the soup. It doesn't change the fact that the shadow is very different from Michael: the hair is bigger and higher (curly). What you see in the neck is not a pony tail, it looks more like a hoody. And the chin could be of Jay Leno but not Michael. The profile does not match that of Michael at all. Looking at the pictures that are put in the video to prove that, only prove the opposite.