Prosecutor: Defense will claim Jackson killed himself

finfinfinfin Posts: 648
edited January 1970 in Dr. Conrad Murray
<!-- m -->http://content.usatoday.com/communities ... himself-/1<!-- m -->
USA TODAY article
Prosecutor: Defense will claim Jackson killed himself The trial surrounding the death of Michael Jackson is sure to be one of the most closely followed cases. It hasn't even started yet, and there's already a shocker. A prosecutor tells the Associated Press that one of Conrad Murray's defense lawyers is ready to claim that the singer killed himself with the powerful anesthetic Propofol.
jacksonx-inset-community.jpg
According to defense attorney J. Michael Flanagan, Murray says he only gave Jackson 25 milligrams of the drug, even though a much larger amount was found in the pop superstar's body after he died of a drug overdose on June 25, 2009. The defense will argue that Jackson injected himself with more Propofol on his own. A preliminary hearing is scheduled for Tuesday.

Comments

• darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    <!-- m -->http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wir ... d=12502239<!-- m -->

Prosecutor: Defense Will Claim Jackson Killed Self

Prosecutor says defense will claim superstar Michael Jackson killed himself with Propofol

The Associated Press

By LINDA DEUTSCH AP Special Correspondent

LOS ANGELES December 29, 2010 (AP)

A prosecutor says defense lawyers for Michael Jackson's doctor will claim at his involuntary manslaughter trial that the singer killed himself.

The statement by Los Angeles County Deputy District Attorney David Walgren came at a hearing Wednesday where a lawyer for Dr. Conrad Murray clashed with the prosecutor over who should test residue from two syringes found in Jackson's bedroom.

Defense attorney J. Michael Flanagan said a huge amount of the anesthetic Propofol was found in Jackson's body but his client has said he gave him only 25 milligrams of the drug.

Walgren suggested the defense will claim Jackson killed himself by injecting more of the drug into himself.

A preliminary hearing in the case begins Jan. 4.
  • finfinfinfin Posts: 648
    @darkchild I think you and I have put similar posts up,lol, mine is from USA Today I wonder if any kind person is able to put them together please??
    <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=96&t=16832#p286834<!-- l -->
    @ROFL was that you, thank you very much <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    So Murray gave Mike 25ml and after that Mike gave himself so much propofol that it killed him? LMFAO, what a mess. I don't know if any of you ever got propofol, but that is simply IMPOSSIBLE. He wouldn't be put under from that 25ML at all, so first question would be: why would Murray even give him a small amount like that if he was trying to put him under. After that Mike injected himself until he died... When I got my propofol shot, I was completely out in a few seconds. No way I could have injected myself so much that I would OD. This story stinks and I really don't get why there is not a single doctor speaking out on this madness... Probably no one gives a fuck.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    So Murray gave Mike 25ml and after that Mike gave himself so much propofol that it killed him? LMFAO, what a mess. I don't know if any of you ever got propofol, but that is simply IMPOSSIBLE. He wouldn't be put under from that 25ML at all, so first question would be: why would Murray even give him a small amount like that if he was trying to put him under. After that Mike injected himself until he died... When I got my propofol shot, I was completely out in a few seconds. No way I could have injected myself so much that I would OD. This story stinks and I really don't get why there is not a single doctor speaking out on this madness... Probably no one gives a fuck.

I've never had a propofol shot and I'm not a doctor but I know enough to know that what the defense is claiming is a bunch of BS. Then again Michael dying is a bunch of BS too. So I guess that makes sense - it's all BS!

As for other doctors not speaking out on it, it is kind of weird and ya, they probably just don't care. Or, maybe some have spoken about it amongst themselves and know something doesn't add up. But who knows why they've kept quiet about it. Any doctors on the forum??
  • It is the same kind of BS as testing the syringes after 1,5ys. And again nobody raises an eyebrow? Really... funny thing is that I truly believe most ppl will really buy it - just cause they read it in a magazine. lol
  • I had surgery a year half ago and the minute they stuck that needle in me and told me to start counting backwards from 100 I was out so fast, and when I woke up I was drowsy and tired. How can Mike give himself that? In possible.

I also was in the room when they gave my daughter the shot for her surgery and she was out so fast.

I do not believe that the defense will even come up with some mess like that, however they have to make up something. Murray is a liar. MJ did not do that to himself.
  • As we all know mike did "kill" himself <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    As we all know mike did "kill" himself <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Aha! Nice one.
  • If Michael supposedly injected enough Propofol into himself to cause death...did he also put the lidocaine into the syringe and inject that too?

Lidocaine was also supposedly found in the syringes, in the tissue samples and at the scene.

Lidocaine was not mixed into the propofol found at the scene either. They were in separate bottles.
  • So Murray gave Mike 25ml and after that Mike gave himself so much propofol that it killed him? LMFAO, what a mess. I don't know if any of you ever got propofol, but that is simply IMPOSSIBLE. He wouldn't be put under from that 25ML at all, so first question would be: why would Murray even give him a small amount like that if he was trying to put him under. After that Mike injected himself until he died... When I got my propofol shot, I was completely out in a few seconds. No way I could have injected myself so much that I would OD. This story stinks and I really don't get why there is not a single doctor speaking out on this madness... Probably no one gives a fuck.

I've never had a propofol shot and I'm not a doctor but I know enough to know that what the defense is claiming is a bunch of BS. Then again Michael dying is a bunch of BS too. So I guess that makes sense - it's all BS!

As for other doctors not speaking out on it, it is kind of weird and ya, they probably just don't care. Or, maybe some have spoken about it amongst themselves and know something doesn't add up. But who knows why they've kept quiet about it. Any doctors on the forum??

Because any doctor would know it stinks and doesn't even consider to interfere (I'm not a doctor btw, but I felt free to react <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ) AND doctors have an inherent mutual protective agreement, which makes them mute or a wimp. Hope one of them cares and will speak up. Come on doctors we need the TRUTH!!
  • My brain hurts <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Murray also supposedly administered 4 benzopines, propofol, & lidocaine in the IV but only 2 syringes were found. One had a broken needle and both syringes had the IV system only had traces of propofol and lidocaine and not the other drugs.

Where are the other syringes or did Murray use the same syringe to administer all the drugs, hours apart? What about contaminating these drugs with one another and bacteria after being used to repeatedly inject Michael or the IV system?
  • I wonder why do we think Murray did all of this when in fact he doesn't even know to do a CPR!?
  • I wonder why do we think Murray did all of this when in fact he doesn't even know to do a CPR!?
    Right because he aint no doctor. Lol
  • What about the Flumazenil, it was detected in the IV system but not the syringe or the tissue/blood samples. How was it introduced into the IV, there is no syringe for it?

This drug works to counter the effects of benzodiazepines. It is supposed to be administered repeatedly (but it wasn't) and it acts quickly and is metabolized through the liver so if Michael's oragns were no longer functioning and his blood wasn't circulating then it should be found in the tissue and/or blood samples...but it wasn't.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flumazenil
    Another TS connection to TMZ's Michael stories today.

There have been 3 stories (so far) today. Here are the times:

Conrad Murray to Prosecutor: So Whatcha Got?
    12/29/2010 12:40 AM PST by TMZ Staff 1+2+4= 7

MJ Estate: Discovery Channel Is 'Debased, Sick'
    12/29/2010 12:22 PM PST by TMZ Staff 1+2+2+2= 7

D.A. Acknowledges Murray Defense: MJ Killed Himself
    12/29/2010 3:04 PM PST by TMZ Staff 3+4 = 7

Triple Seven.

Edit: I put this in the wrong thread, I'll leave it but copy it to another one.
  • This is so ridiculous. How convenient for Murray's story all along to have been that he left Michael alone for an unspecified amount of time, therefore building an alibi for himself. Wouldn't it be funny if he did in fact give Michael 25 m, stayed away from his post leaving Michael unattended (of course he's being paid to keep an eye out so Murray's in the hot seat), Michael was never out, waited on the right time and simply just left. Now nobody knows where he is. What now <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> Gotta come up with something. However, something in the back of my mind keeps insisting that Michael never came back after those rehearsals on 6/24/2009 and that AEG & Sony was in the hot seat and had to make themselves appear not at fault; because with Michael gone they needed to recoup their money by any means necessary. That also being the reason everyone was fired and put under contract not to utter a word.

Don't mind me, lol. I'm very imaginative.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    This event promises to be very interesting, let's see if any media hype of all these inconsistencies
  • [youtube:1s8wp1xq]

Sorry, I just had to break out the theme music on this one. "Send In The Clowns. Don't bother they're here." <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Seriously though, let's think about it. We know this is a hoax and Michael is in charge.
    Murray isn't a doctor, he can't afford these lawyers, someone's paying the lawyers (MJ), so Murray is fake, his lawyers are fake, the defense is fake. I guess the hearing today was faked. The paid actors, (I mean 30 witnesses), should put on a good show and I hope provide some enlightenment.

There are so many balls being juggled it's hard to see what the illusion is and I'm losing my patience, but I'll regroup and wait on the Lord. ( I never did like the circus.)

The circus never stands still (Cecil B. DeMille)
  • Hello guys,

First of Merry Christmas and Happy new year.

I am a pharmacist and in the biotechnology field as well. I started to doubt this whole case from the beginning because of the medical facts. Of course no way on earth, he could commit suicide using propofol, because this drug has rapid onset, and action, and you're out in a matter of seconds like some members here mentioned. Murray knows quite well what he was doing in that day he is not stupid, he gave him a perfect anesthesia cocktail to knock him down, i even sat with an anesthesiologist, and he told me he supposedly died from that?!!! he was shocked, he said the dosage is perfect and he even can take more. I believe that Michael was taken against his will on that day, and i did an investigation on that and the medical stuff. You can check it on the link that i will provide, the whole thing, and am gonna write some here, it's too long and that's why i will provide you with the link just in case you're interested, i don't believe that this is a case done by Michael, it's a hoax done on us by those who did harm Michael to divert us away from the truth.

here is the link as well, you're gonna fine all the information under "the trap section"
    http://unitedformichael.weebly.com/
    and check this as well, a summary to rowe's book is added, if you're interested
    http://realitycheck1.weebly.com/

This is part from my findings:

"This is what happened in the meeting with the anthesiologist:

I met with him and he sat down with me and explained everything to me and i have to say what he told me is the same as i said.

He said: After seeing the doses and calculating it based on Michael's information these doses aren't lethal at all, on the contrary it's suitable with him as a patient, and the cocktail of drugs is a perfect anesthesia to knock down a person and put them to sleep, he told me if you want to leave them for a long time you're gonna give the propofol as an IV infusion (because we can control the rate like this), and one shot only for sedation. The drug Lorazepam, he told me we don't usually use it we only use it if we want to control the patient (if the patient is resistant and doesn't want to comply, which could explain why it was used if he was taken against his will he was sure fighting back and they had to control him). I asked him about the antidote as well, he told me this is usually used in emergency cases, if there is a problem happened they inject the antidote to overcome the problem. The only danger if the propofol would be taken alone without control then it could be lethal.

Conclusion: This cocktail is not lethal and is a perfect anesthesia usually used, he told me that whoever did this cocktail knows what he was doing, this is not lethal at all and if there is control then it's perfect.

This was a professional opinion, this is one thing that proves one point in the plot i believe in."

Take care and have a nice day, love and peace
  • Conclusion: This cocktail is not lethal and is a perfect anesthesia usually used, he told me that whoever did this cocktail knows what he was doing, this is not lethal at all and if there is control then it's perfect.

This was a professional opinion, this is one thing that proves one point in the plot i believe in."

Thank you Nothing but love for your professional opinion. This is good news & it could be valuable information. It confirms what we already assumed, that is was not a lethal dose. I hope this will be useful for the prosecutor.

L.O.V.E.
  • @everlastinglove_MJ: You're welcome sweetie, they should know that, simple dose calculation will get them there, if they care in the first place, except that i believe that this case is one of two things, he is either taken against his will and is locked somewhere (due to medical facts and other stuff), or he is murdered, there is nothing else at least to me, and this hoax is being played on us big time as a huge cover up. If you wanna know more about my findings, please see this link, i didn't post the info in it here, because it's too long, and many members would find it annoying to have a post this long lol <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> .

i hope you would check it out and if there is anything please let me know, will be glad to discuss it.

Happy new year, and have a nice day, love and peace
  • @Nothing but love- Wonderful New Year to you as well. I have some questions: If Michael is held somewhere- What for? Do you think the family knows? I mean what would be the benefit of holding him? It can't be blackmail, because surely they would realize that the "kidnappers" would not let him go anyway. So why take him, but not kill him? Also, if he was taken- how do we know the drug levels we have are correct (meaning, I know what you say is correct dosage wise and administration wise, but we may not have the correct info) ? If he was taken (alive) there would not have been an autopsy. We know the drug levels from the autoypsy (that I believe never happened- so fake blood results and levels).
    If he was murdered- why bother to set up this very elaborate hoax? If anything the believers constantly are belittled and decried- what use would the hoax be ( I mean why would "they" want us to believe? Of what value is it to have a so far silent minority believe he might be alive)? I mean, if he was dead, why have a hoax to make us think he is alive- but he really is dead? The set-up of the hoax would seem redundant after he was already killed.
    As I see it the Attivan (lorezepam) was just part of the set-up as were the other benzos. The ammount that he was said to have taken would show extremely high tolernace to those drugs (=paint him as at least dependent on benzos). If he really was given propofol (which I doubt, again- the only verification we have about that is from the "authopsy" so at this point, the levels are suspect IF we think he is alive. If he is dead and the autopsy is correct, blood and vitrious fluid levels of Propofol were MUCH higher than the dosage Murray said he administered. He did not self administer- once it hits you, you are out. Meaning-the self administration defense would fly. And that means it is most likely part of a bigger plan.
  • @everlastinglove_MJ: You're welcome sweetie, they should know that, simple dose calculation will get them there, if they care in the first place, except that i believe that this case is one of two things, he is either taken against his will and is locked somewhere (due to medical facts and other stuff), or he is murdered, there is nothing else at least to me, and this hoax is being played on us big time as a huge cover up. If you wanna know more about my findings, please see this link, i didn't post the info in it here, because it's too long, and many members would find it annoying to have a post this long lol <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> .

i hope you would check it out and if there is anything please let me know, will be glad to discuss it.

Happy new year, and have a nice day, love and peace

I wish you the same nothing but love. I did look at your website, very informative. I'm definately pro a re-release of INVINCIBLE. It's a masterpiece, I love this album. Michael certainly deserves a re-release if Invincible and unbiased criticism.
    Have a sparkling turn of the year <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> !
  • AgentBJAgentBJ Posts: 587
    Hey! This hair is my breakfast!