D.A. Acknowledges Murray Defense: MJ Killed Himself

edited January 1970 in News
15 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

The prosecutor in the Conrad Murray manslaughter case just said in court what TMZ told you back in April -- that Dr. Murray's lawyers will argue ... Michael Jackson killed himself with a fatal dose of Propofol.

1229-mj-bn-tmz-02.jpg

L.A. County Deputy District Attorney David Walgren told the judge today, "I do think it's clear the defense is operating under the theory that the victim, Michael Jackson, killed himself."

We broke the story ... Murray's theory is that when he left Michael's bedroom the day he died to go to the bathroom, Jackson awakened and in a moment of frustration infused himself with a massive dose of Propofol.

Walgren said in court, "They don't want to say it but that's the direction in which they are going."

More Michael Jackson
* Conrad Murray to Prosecutor: So Whatcha Got?
* Michael Jackson Manslaughter Prelim - 30 Witnesses
* Evidence of Other Doctors in Michael Jackson's Death

http://www.tmz.com/2010/12/29/michael-jackson-dr-conrad-murrary-killed-himself-propofol-overdose-od-manslaughter-case-prosecutor/

Comments

• Huh?

Nope, it isn't sounding right...

"Murray's theory is that when he left Michael's bedroom the day he died to go to the bathroom,"

Who died, Murray or Michael?

Who left the room, Murray or Michael?

Who went to the bathroom, Murray or Michael?
  • How would it be possible that Michael injected Propofol into the injection port of an IV that was in his lower leg?

That is completely ridiculous!
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    So it's very obvious that TS and TMZ work together. I actually like it when I see a firm reminder of that. I think Souza mentioned first that the latest TIAI re-direct focuses on Murray's hearing and then the TMZ articles start, about Murray and then the bizarre autopsy one.

These stories are utterly ridiculous, it seems like the hoax is literally shouting at people to sit up and take notice. It's quite amusing actually.
  • Of course Michael "killed" himself. This whole thing was his idea. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Lady JLady J Posts: 455
    If MJ´s dead it wouldn´t be suicide, cause he loved life so much and beyond that HIS KIDS.
  • Why dont Murray's lawyers close a deal with the DA: MJ killed himself. After that they can all have sushi. Yawn!
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Shamone people, what a bunck of utter bull shit!! I like the 'what TMZ told you back in April'... Yes Harve, you knew but you cheat. And I agree, MJ 'killed' himself, no one else.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Walgren said in court, "They don't want to say it but that's the direction in which they are going."

Well, now we must be alert to the reaction of the whole family <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: --> ... and the fans who think that Michael was killed <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    I wrote this in the wrong thread so I'll paste it here:

Another TS connection to TMZ's Michael stories today.

There have been 3 stories (so far) today. Here are the times:

Conrad Murray to Prosecutor: So Whatcha Got?
    12/29/2010 12:40 AM PST by TMZ Staff 1+2+4= 7

MJ Estate: Discovery Channel Is 'Debased, Sick'
    12/29/2010 12:22 PM PST by TMZ Staff 1+2+2+2= 7

12/29/2010 3:04 PM PST by TMZ Staff 3+4 = 7

Triple Seven.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400

Triple Seven.
    <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> what a coinkidoink! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• I wrote this in the wrong thread so I'll paste it here:

Triple Seven.
    <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> what a coinkidoink! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

PERFECT! I LOOOOOVE those cooincidences)!
    So Glad TS is here with us and showing us the LIGHT.

With L.O.V.E
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891

Triple Seven.

<!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Then, why bother 30 witnesses + jury+judge+attorneys+LAPD+ MJ family and fans go to court for 2 weeks?
    Just f...g close the case DA or simply say it "We have doubt that Mr. Jackson passed away. We need to perform an exhumation"! I got questions htough:
    1. Wasn't Murrey saying that the amount of propofol given to MJ was too small? this means he injected the full consistence of propofol in syringe. Then how Michael could get large amount of Propofol from the bottle himself and inject through IV when we know that MJ is 1. scared of those equipments and 2.is not med. professional.
    2. At last, if there was no propofol left in syringe either way, what defense attorney is going to check just now?
  • The title is very misleading. It suggests that the prosecutor agrees with Murray's defense, when in fact all he says is that it's clear to him that that will be the defense's approach.

Either way.... it's total B.S.
  • cin_pytcin_pyt Posts: 632
    According to a similar article on Yahoo they found a broken syringe and an unidentified fingerprint u don't say why does this come out until now? Come on!!! Michael did kill himself yes no one else did it. The man continues to be "dead" until he decides. Now, a broken syringe most syringes used nowadays are plastic it's rare that glass syringes are used. That is so old.
    <!-- m -->http://new.music.yahoo.com/michael-jack ... --61990880<!-- m -->
  • Hello guys,

First of Merry Christmas and Happy new year.

I am a pharmacist and in the biotechnology field as well. I started to doubt this whole case from the beginning because of the medical facts. Of course no way on earth, he could commit suicide using propofol, because this drug has rapid onset, and action, and you're out in a matter of seconds like some members here mentioned. Murray knows quite well what he was doing in that day he is not stupid, he gave him a perfect anesthesia cocktail to knock him down, i even sat with an anesthesiologist, and he told me he supposedly died from that?!!! he was shocked, he said the dosage is perfect and he even can take more. I believe that Michael was taken against his will on that day, and i did an investigation on that and the medical stuff. You can check it on the link that i will provide, the whole thing, and am gonna write some here, it's too long and that's why i will provide you with the link just in case you're interested, i don't believe that this is a case done by Michael, it's a hoax done on us by those who did harm Michael to divert us away from the truth.

here is the link as well, you're gonna fine all the information under "the trap section"
    http://unitedformichael.weebly.com/
    and check this as well, a summary to rowe's book is added, if you're interested
    http://realitycheck1.weebly.com/

This is part of my findings:

"This is what happened in the meeting with the anthesiologist:

I met with him and he sat down with me and explained everything to me and i have to say what he told me is the same as i said.

He said: After seeing the doses and calculating it based on Michael's information these doses aren't lethal at all, on the contrary it's suitable with him as a patient, and the cocktail of drugs is a perfect anesthesia to knock down a person and put them to sleep, he told me if you want to leave them for a long time you're gonna give the propofol as an IV infusion (because we can control the rate like this), and one shot only for sedation. The drug Lorazepam, he told me we don't usually use it we only use it if we want to control the patient (if the patient is resistant and doesn't want to comply, which could explain why it was used if he was taken against his will he was sure fighting back and they had to control him). I asked him about the antidote as well, he told me this is usually used in emergency cases, if there is a problem happened they inject the antidote to overcome the problem. The only danger if the propofol would be taken alone without control then it could be lethal.

Conclusion: This cocktail is not lethal and is a perfect anesthesia usually used, he told me that whoever did this cocktail knows what he was doing, this is not lethal at all and if there is control then it's perfect.

This was a professional opinion, this is one thing that proves one point in the plot i believe in."

Take care and have a nice day, love and peace

• I guess we have two different threads on the same subject.

Well, I'll post here that I agree with you scorpionchik.

Also, I've worked with the assumption that Murray is fake and not a real doctor. But, what if that assumption is wrong? What if he is a real doc and having done something illegal, Michael has helped to catch him in the act? No matter what, Murray has admitted to giving propofol to his patient -- without proper equipment or coverage -- and no matter the dosage, no doctor is to give propofol to anyone outside a hospital. Murray's already admitted to this and he is negligent no matter what. Somehow, he thinks it's okay to say he didn't give MJ enough propofol to kill him eventhough he shouldn't have give him any of it!! Even if it was remotely possible for Michael to have awakened and administered this himself, (laughable and ridiculous, but let's go with it for a moment), Murray created the climate to incite this behavior and he put his patient in harm's way. No matter what, this is the truth until or unless Murray says that he is a paid actor and is not a doctor. Otherwise, perhaps it is actually meant for Murray to be exposed as an unethical doctor and MJ set him up so that the entire house of cards will come tumbling down?

That said, none of this is fitting together well for me. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • Here is another article of the same subject has interesting details.
    Prosecutor: Defense will claim Jackson killed self
    AP, Dec 29, 2010 5:32 pm PST

The defense for the doctor facing trial for involuntary manslaughter in Michael Jackson's death will suggest the singer actually killed himself, a prosecutor said during a hearing Wednesday."I do think it's clear the defense is operating under the theory that the victim, Michael Jackson, killed himself," said Deputy District Attorney David Walgren.
    "They don't want to say it but that's the direction in which they are going."
    The statement came at a hearing where a lawyer for Dr. Conrad Murray clashed with the prosecutor over who should test residue from two syringes found in Jackson's bedroom.
    Defense attorney J. Michael Flanagan declined to comment on any theories of defense outside court and said lawyers were still investigating the case.
    A preliminary hearing is scheduled to begin Jan. 4 after which Superior Court Judge Michael Pastor will decide if there is sufficient evidence to hold Murray for trial. The issue of residue in the syringes is unlikely to be brought up in that hearing, attorneys said.
    Jackson died on June 25, 2009, of what was later found to be acute Propofol intoxication, with other sedatives found to have been a contributing factor.
    But Flanagan told Superior Court Judge Michael Pastor that a huge amount of the anesthetic Propofol — possibly 150 milligrams — would have had to be present in Jackson's body to reach the level that killed him. He noted that Dr. Murray has said he gave him only 25 milligrams of the drug along with small amounts of benzodiazopines — sedative drugs — to help him sleep.
    There have been suggestions that during a brief period when Murray left the room Jackson, possibly desperate for sleep, could have injected himself with more of the Propofol.
    Flanagan said a broken syringe was found on the bedroom floor in addition to a syringe in an intravenous medication bag. He said a fingerprint found on the broken syringe hasn't been identified.

<!-- m -->http://new.music.yahoo.com/michael-jack ... --61990880<!-- m -->
  • tmz link doesn't seem to want to work.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Twiggy from MJHOAXLIVE, said she has talked to witnesses that saw Murray running from carolwood dve on the 25th June 2009.

I am in a rush, but just check her website..

Linda from StarMaps, also believes Michael is alive......and she should know.
  • I'm gonna have a nervous breakdown from lack of sleep and excessive hyperventilation. I'm heading over there right now <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • what's the link? I don't have it since I'm using another computer.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Hello guys,

First of Merry Christmas and Happy new year.

I am a pharmacist and in the biotechnology field as well. I started to doubt this whole case from the beginning because of the medical facts. Of course no way on earth, he could commit suicide using propofol, because this drug has rapid onset, and action, and you're out in a matter of seconds like some members here mentioned. Murray knows quite well what he was doing in that day he is not stupid, he gave him a perfect anesthesia cocktail to knock him down, i even sat with an anesthesiologist, and he told me he supposedly died from that?!!! he was shocked, he said the dosage is perfect and he even can take more. I believe that Michael was taken against his will on that day, and i did an investigation on that and the medical stuff. You can check it on the link that i will provide, the whole thing, and am gonna write some here, it's too long and that's why i will provide you with the link just in case you're interested, i don't believe that this is a case done by Michael, it's a hoax done on us by those who did harm Michael to divert us away from the truth.

here is the link as well, you're gonna fine all the information under "the trap section"
    http://unitedformichael.weebly.com/
    and check this as well, a summary to rowe's book is added, if you're interested
    http://realitycheck1.weebly.com/

This is part of my findings:

"This is what happened in the meeting with the anthesiologist:

I met with him and he sat down with me and explained everything to me and i have to say what he told me is the same as i said.

He said: After seeing the doses and calculating it based on Michael's information these doses aren't lethal at all, on the contrary it's suitable with him as a patient, and the cocktail of drugs is a perfect anesthesia to knock down a person and put them to sleep, he told me if you want to leave them for a long time you're gonna give the propofol as an IV infusion (because we can control the rate like this), and one shot only for sedation. The drug Lorazepam, he told me we don't usually use it we only use it if we want to control the patient (if the patient is resistant and doesn't want to comply, which could explain why it was used if he was taken against his will he was sure fighting back and they had to control him). I asked him about the antidote as well, he told me this is usually used in emergency cases, if there is a problem happened they inject the antidote to overcome the problem. The only danger if the propofol would be taken alone without control then it could be lethal.

Conclusion: This cocktail is not lethal and is a perfect anesthesia usually used, he told me that whoever did this cocktail knows what he was doing, this is not lethal at all and if there is control then it's perfect.

This was a professional opinion, this is one thing that proves one point in the plot i believe in."

Take care and have a nice day, love and peace

Yes, this is good information but you have to add to it that the family are all willing participants and are keeping up the charade to support the kidnappers. That's a big family. It's hard to have everyone agree in a big family as it is, and getting them all to agree to conspire against their own?

It's much easier for me, given the available information over the past 18 months, to believe that the Jacksons are helping Michael with a hoax, rather then believing that the Jacksons, all of them, are helping a kidnapper cover up a violent crime against their brother/son/father/uncle.

Because there are many things that the Jacksons alone have had control over or said/did/arrange throughout all of the post-6/25 activity that would indicate that they are assisting in some charade here. Things such as the burial with the exclusive use of Liberian Girl photos (reportedly picked out by Katherine herself), the filming in HD, the date, the time, being very very late, Jermaine Jackson and his Punks Not Dead shirt on LKL in August 2009, his tribute in Vienna, his announcement at UCLA, his "airport" slip up, his LKL interview on 6/25/10 at Forest Lawn, "light up your face with sadness", "the truth will come out, it will all come out"... Latoya "like a magic trick" regarding her brother's alleged "killer" and the investigation... Janet who can't remember where she was when she heard her beloved big bro died, and smiles and laughs through out an interview about and shortly after his death... Joe and... everything he has said/done... Katherine hawking a book and selling memorabilia, never visiting her son's gave? No one suing Sony even though they are all screaming about how the vocals on the album are fake. No one making a statement about how the media crucified their brother/son/father/uncle and destroyed his life, work, and reputation. No one calling out the world on their hypocrisy of suddenly now loving MJ since he's safely dead... despite Janet being so PISSED at the VMAs in 09 her fury was publically apparent. So many more things that makes it clear that the family is involved in this, whatever it is, too.

But you'd have to be doing this death hoax full time to realize all this so I'm so glad you posted, especially considering your profession, because you're right, completely, the information just adds up to a slightly different conclusion then kidnap or murder. It's like you added the 1+1 and didn't know there was an additional 1 to add. So the sum is 3, not 2, just keep going down the road that you began on, because you're on the right track.
  • mjkatemjkate Posts: 276
    Katharine shopping away at Target the next day after Michael passed always gave it away for me as well...great list though of great reminders!
  • mjkatemjkate Posts: 276
    Also when they ruled MJ`s a homocide didn`t they state that one of the reasons was because they were positive that he could not have done it himself. Seems like a redundant defence when it`s already been pretty much excluded as a cause of death.