A picture is worth a 1000 words.....

White_OrchidWhite_Orchid Posts: 406
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
A picture is worth a 1000 words.......

Why would an ex-president of the United States of America make fun of of a pop musician <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

http://wwwimage.cbsnews.com/images/2004/03/21/image607653x.jpg

This picture of Michael was taken when he was subjected to police brutality on a trumped up charge .....so what is the connection to Kerry and what is the joke:?:

Bush and Kerry were adversarial running mates in presidential election...but Bush and Kerry we also members of the Skull and Bones club which has ties to the Bohemian Grove. I recall reading somewhere that Michael was taken to the Bohemian Grove but I do not remember why.

Comments

• I hate that picture of Michael. Why still is there no mug shot of Murray <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
  • Is that Bush Sr. holding those pictures?! How low and cheap and disgusting!!
  • I hate that picture of Michael. Why still is there no mug shot of Murray <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->

I think that picture is photoshopped. However, there needs to be a mug shot of Sneddon! Grrr.......
  • I don't see Bush. Next to MJ is John Kerry, presidential candidate. Where is this picture came from anyway and what is the point? Screw them, don't pay attention guys.
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    I have no idea what's the circumstance there but the people most likely were holding that frame and it was another photo there. Someome put Michael's photo from the mug shot in there (with photoshop). Kinda obvious.
  • Yes, even if it is the lousy mug shot, Michael is still better looking than all those other dozy dudes.

That is Bush Sr. holding the picture ....Bush Sr, George Bush, and Kerry all belong to the Skull and Bones club. Kerry and Bush were bitter political rivals, and so on.

But for Bush Sr. to include Michael Jacskon in a Bush-Kerry political battle is a BOLD statement....the presence of Bush Sr makes it much more than a tacky tabloid picture.....I find it alarming that Bush Sr/ex-president is laughing at the mug shot of Michael from that trumped up trial.

Do you think that this picture Bush Sr is a clue confirming that the Illuminati was a reason why Michael had to disppear????

<!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: -->
  • I never liked Bush.. I am not an American, if he were the prime minister of Canada, i think I would have left the country. What I heard about president Bush, it makes me sick to the core of my stomach. I heard he was the cause of the twin towers to colapse. I am not going to elaborate. blessings to all.
  • CameronCameron Posts: 956
    I never liked Bush.. I am not an American, if he were the prime minister of Canada, i think I would have left the country. What I heard about president Bush, it makes me sick to the core of my stomach. I heard he was the cause of the twin towers to colapse. I am not going to elaborate. blessings to all.

He's not the cause of the Twin Towers Colapse, he's just a link in the chain.
  • mst1mst1 Posts: 5
    Picture is photoshopped .
    proof with soft -JPEGsnoop :

Searching Compression Signatures: (3327 built-in, 0 user(*) )

EXIF.Make / Software EXIF.Model Quality Subsamp Match?

SW :[Adobe Photoshop ] [Save For Web 030]

NOTE: Photoshop IRB detected
    Based on the analysis of compression characteristics and EXIF metadata:

ASSESSMENT: Class 1 - Image is processed/edited