Michael Jackson Autopsy Show Pulled from Schedule

edited January 1970 in News
Michael Jackson Autopsy Show Pulled from Schedule
18 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

A TV special featuring a reenactment of Michael Jackson's autopsy will not air as planned, and the network running it cites pleas from the Jackson estate in their decision.

1214-michael-jackson-tmz-bn-credit.jpg

A rep for the Discovery Channel, which planned to run the special in the UK, tells TMZ, "Given the commencement of legal proceedings beginning next week, and at the request of Michael Jackson's estate, the scheduled broadcast of the medical documentary related to Michael Jackson's official autopsy has been postponed indefinitely."

As TMZ first reported, executors of Jackson's estate fired off a harshly-worded letter to the network ... saying the show was in "shockingly bad taste ... motivated solely by your blind desire to exploit Michael's death."

See also
* L.A. County Coroner to Discovery: Go Pound Sand
* D.A. Acknowledges Murray Defense: MJ Killed Himself
* MJ Estate: Discovery Channel Is 'Debased, Sick'
http://www.tmz.com/2010/12/31/michael-jackson-autopsy-discovery-channel-uk-tv-special/

Comments

• Good. Another mission accomplished,
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Probably another hoax within a hoax, never intended to air.
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    RESULT..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    Yeah!!!! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> created <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • cin_pytcin_pyt Posts: 632
    The first thought when I saw the pic of the documentary I thought it was plain out ridiculous that MJ would have his glove on at the morgue. I'm like Mike you just going too far, this documentary was never meant to air, it was the man's idea lots of MJ talk for being "dead". Mike plz come back 2011 bam! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • "Given the commencement of legal proceedings beginning next week, and at the request of Michael Jackson's estate, the scheduled broadcast of the medical documentary related to Michael Jackson's official autopsy has been postponed indefinitely," Discovery Networks International said in a statement.

HAHAHAHAHA! Oh yea.....indefinitely <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- m -->http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20101231/tv_ ... aeljackson<!-- m -->
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Good <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Probably another hoax within a hoax, never intended to air.

Exactly my thoughts. Just another thing to get people talking and not to forget about Michael.