A Biblical Theory-More than a hoax

ladymjcladymjc Posts: 99
edited January 1970 in References & Similarities
Archangel Michael is referred to as Christ Michael or Christ before he became man to Jehovah Witness, Seventh-Day Adventist and certain New Age Christian Denominations. He is an Archangel in Hebrew, Christian and Islamic tradition. He is viewed as the field commander of the Army of God. He is mentioned by name in the Book of Daniel, the Book of Jude and the Book of Revelation in which he leads God's armies against Satan's forces during his uprising. Michael, the One who is like God, is also described as the advocate of Israel and "great prince who stands up for the children of the people."

1 Thessalonians 4:16-17 - For the Lord himself shall descend from Heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: 17. Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air; and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

John 5:25-27 - Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live. 26. For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself; 27. And hath given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of Man.

If we compare these two verses 1 Thessalonians, its the archangel's voice, but in John 5 it is the voice of the Son of God. Also, in both we see that the voice causes the resurrection of life. "The dead in Christ will rise when they hear His voice." Now I'm not asking anyone to believe this but if this is a possibility that Jesus is Michael and Michael is Jesus it allows us an opportunity to look further.

All the gospels report that Jesus had become known as a religious teacher by the time he had reached his 30's. Luke says Jesus was "about thirty years of age" when he was baptized.[Luke 3:23] All three synoptic Gospels describe the Baptism of Jesus by John the Baptist, an event which Biblical scholars describe as the beginning of Jesus' public ministry. According to these accounts, Jesus came to the Jordan River where John the Baptist had been preaching and baptizing people in the crowd. After Jesus was baptized and rose from the water, Mark states Jesus "saw the heavens being torn open and the Spirit descending on him like a dove. And a voice came from heaven, 'You are my beloved Son; with you I am well pleased.

While in the Garden, Jesus is arrested by temple guards on the orders of the Sanhedrin and the high priest, Caiaphas. The arrest takes place clandestinely at night to avoid a riot, as Jesus is popular with the people at large. Judas Iscariot, one of his apostles, betrays Jesus by identifying him to the guards with a kiss. Simon Peter, another one of Jesus' apostles, uses a sword to attack one of Jesus' captors, cutting off his ear, which, according to Luke, Jesus immediately heals miraculously. Jesus rebukes the apostle, stating "all they that take the sword shall perish by the sword".

In Mark, Jesus is stripped, flogged, mocked, and crowned with thorns. He is crucified between two thieves, and his cross states that he is being executed for aspiring to be the king of the Jews. He begins to recite Psalm 22, "My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me." He utters a loud cry and dies. Apparently to make doubly sure of death, the legionnaire drove his lance through the fifth interspace between the ribs, upward through the pericardium and into the heart. The 34th verse of the 19th chapter of the Gospel according to John: And immediately there came out blood and water. Thus there was an escape of watery fluid from the sac surrounding the heart and blood from the interior of the heart. We, therefore, have
rather conclusive post-mortem evidence that Our Lord died, not the usual crucifixion death by suffocatin, but of heart failure due to shock and constriction of the heart by fluid in the pericardium and a spear to the side.

Writing in the late second century, the early church Father Irenaeus records in his August Heresies that he believed Jesus lived to be approximately 50 years of age. According to Irenaeus, the author of the Gospel of John implies that Jesus was close to the age of 50 when the Jews ridiculed him as being too young to have achieved sufficient learning of the Jewish law. John 8:57 - The Jews then said to him, "You are not yet fifty years old, and you have seen Abraham?"
Jesus is discussing the destruction of the temple and he says: “Destroy this temple, and in 3 days I will raise it up.” The Jews then said, ‘This temple has been under construction for 46 years, and you will raise it up in 3 days?’ But he was speaking of the temple of his body (John 2:20-21).” John points out that later, when he is crucified, Jesus’ disciples remembered his prophecy of the 3 days; however, no one seems to recall the 46 years. Taken at his word, Jesus is clearly saying that he is 46 years old.

The Tribulation is the name given to the event or events referred to in Matthew 24:21 ("For then shall be great tribulation..." - King James Version) and other passages of the New Testament in the Holy Bible. In the Christian futurist view of Christian eschatology, the Tribulation is a relatively short period of time (7 years) where anyone who chose not to follow God before the Rapture and was left behind will experience worldwide hardships, disasters, famine, war, pain and suffering, which will wipe out 75% of all life on the earth before part two of the Second Coming takes place. During the first half of the tribulation, among other events, we will witness, the rise of the Antichrist and the two witnesses.

The book of Revelation tells us that sometime during the Tribulation, two witnesses walking with the full power of God will come forth prophesying on His behalf to the whole world. They are sent to earth to witness first hand the extent of mankind's sin, to expose the Antichrist's world wide deception as he poses as Jesus Christ, to warn the human race of the coming Judgement and to rescue believers. The just and righteous judge could hardly permit the destruction of a third of the human race without giving His highest ranking angels a chance to see for themselves the full extent of man's unbelief and sin. It will be allowed for the Antichrist to overcome them and kill them and the whole world will be able to view their death.

God warns of a world leader who will soon rise and grow in power. This world leader has been given around 33 names but one of them the Antichrist. This coming world leader will begin exerting control over ten nations which were once part of the Roman Empire (most likely European) We are told he "shall be different" and we don't know what nationality this man will be, or what might make him different. In one verse he is described as 'the Assyrian' an area around Syria and Iraq. Although he will be against faithful Christians and will mock God's word, the world will view him as a great leader and a man of peace.

With all of this information being brought forward I would like to show you some comparisons on what I think is the beginning of the end. Now I know some will be hurt, offended and down right mortified by this and for that I do apologize, but I have been researching this for a very long time and this is only the tip of what I have discovered. I can not hold it in any longer!

Michael Jackson was 32 (in his thirties) when his song "Heal the World" came out. His song "Will You Be There" was also released where he states in the beginning of the song "Hold me, like the River Jordan" around the same age that Jesus was baptized in the Jordan river. We all know his songs meant so much and he had so much passion in trying to make the world a better place. So I will quote some of his songs and some of his poetry from "Dancing the Dream"
This is from "Are you listening?" 'Immortality's my game from bliss I came, in bliss I am sustained to bliss I return. If you don't know it now, it's a shame. Are you listening? "Ecstasy" ' I was born to never die. To live in bliss, to never cry. To speak the truth and never lie. To share my love without a sigh. "Heaven is Here" 'You and I were never separate. It's just an illusion wrought by the magical lens of perception. There is only one wholeness, only one mind.' " God" ' The sweetest contact with God has no form. I close my eyes, look within, and enter a deep soft silence. The infinity of God's creation embraces me. We are one.' "Magical Child Part 1" ' He knew his power was the power of God. He was so sure they considered him odd....Don't stop this child, he's the father of man, don't cross his way, he's part of the plan.' "Once We Were There" 'Where time is not, immortality's clear where love abounds, there is no fear. Unfold his heart with nothing to spare. Join him now if you dare.' "You Are Not Alone" ' I can hear your prayers, your burdens I will bear.' "Cry" ' And when all calls I will answer all your prayers.' " They Don't Really Care About Us" 'I look to heaven to fulfill its prophecy...Set me free.' " This Is It" 'This is it, Here I stand I'm the light of the world I feel grand. God this love I can feel and I know, yes for sure It is real.' There is much much much more, but I will stop there.

Michael Jackson is arrested by the L.A. police department. The arrest takes place clandestinely at the Neverland Ranch to avoid a riot as Michael is popular with the people at large. Michael is stripped of his clothing, while arms stretched out and given a 4 hour examination to prove his innocence. Afterward he is flogged and mocked by the people who gave him the crown of "King of Pop". Our King did not die from a self inflicted suffocation of drug overdose, but of cardiac arrest due to constriction of the heart by drugs administered to him by a needle. He died at the age of 50. Farrah Fawcett, "Charlies Angel" also died that day. And the entire world was able to see it. It has only been within, infact, the last 50 years that our technology has advanced enough that everyone in the world can view one thing at the same time.

Is it not impossible to say that God sent Michael, the leader of his army, as one of the witnesses? Is it not impossible to suggest that the Lord will once again send his only Son to witness first hand the judgment and try to heal the world that we the people have created? John 3:16- For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. Could it be that Michael was sent to the earth to once again go through the pain he once endured to SAVE US, Heal The World, before the rapture?? The last avenue that God will use during this time to try and get as many people saved as He possibly can will be a major outpouring of the Holy Spirit Himself. Everyone will start seeing visions. How many of you have had dreams about Michael Jackson?

The coming Apocalypse will last exactly 7 years which includes exactly 3 1/2 years of false peace in Israel starting the day a coming "peace plan" will be enforced upon nation Israel by the coming Antichrist. Then exactly 3 1/2 years of unspeakable global terror and destruction starting the coming Antichrist will stand in a new Jewish Temple in Jerusalem and demand to be worshiped as "God." The Apocalypse or "The Great Tribulation" will be the irreversible result of a "Peace Plan" which will one day be enforced upon the nation and people of Israel by a very popular coming world leader. The weak military posture of the Obama administration has encouraged Iran to continue it's nuclear weapon program. Few think that the US and the rest of the world will take military action and change Iran's behavior. The brutal Iran regime will kill and torture its own people to stay in power. Whether Israel has been right or wrong in the past, it now faces decisions of self preservation. The hatreds in the region have festered for half a century or more. Even before the 2008 election, Israelis suspected that Barack Obama was not their friend, pointing to the advisers that he had chosen as indicative of his pro-Palestinian, anti-Israel bias. This is quoted from the Worldblog.com: "Before he was elected to the White House, Barack Obama drew 200,000 ecstatic fans during a 2008 visit to Berlin. Analysts predicted he would have easily been elected France's president if he had been a candidate there. And the day after Obama's election triumph, practically every U.K. newspaper splashed his picture across their front pages. Europe had fallen in love."

Could it be that Michael, being the leader of God's army, the son of Man, has not hoaxed his death, but died to give the Antichrist a false pretense that he has won and then will come back and expose this before the end?
Could it be that Michael propheysed when he wrote the 1998 signature. Seeing that 1998 means 'the one who has the blood of Christ' will take down the mark of the beast? Or was it the three circles saying the one who has the blood of Christ is asking you to look up to the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit? Is it just coincidence that Michael's parents are Joseph and Katherine Esther when Jesus' father was Joseph and though Mary was the surrogate mother, it was Queen Esther who saved the Jews and that is the reason there could even be a King of Jews? Is it mere coincidence that Michael Jackson is found in the bible code predicting the things he went through but ALSO in the verse of Matthew 2 describing the birth of Jesus Christ??

Is it all coincidence that the Archangel Michael and Jesus may be the same person, sent for the same reason and now sent again with the most popular human being on the plant also leading a similar life to Lord Jesus named Michael? One who gave his entire life and earnings into the children of the people and trying to save the world? That he did so many things to do right, yet so many judged him. Can we sit and ignore the fact that there are so many religious symbolism and connections that it can't be possible?

What happened to Jesus in the years that nobody spoke of? Could he have escaped back to Egypt during the times the Egyptians discovered Christianity? They made statues out of their Gods and broke off their noses to depict them as human. Could there be a link to the statue that looks like Michael Jackson and the reason behind his nose? What about the 7 year Covenant and the Four horseman? Those too have a connection with Michael Jackson. Until then I leave with this passage:

James 1:22-25 22 Do not merely listen to the word, and so deceive yourselves. Do what it says. 23 Anyone who listens to the word but does not do what it says is like someone who looks at his face in a mirror 24 and, after looking at himself, goes away and immediately forgets what he looks like. 25 But whoever looks intently into the perfect law that gives freedom, and continues in it—not forgetting what they have heard, but doing it—they will be blessed in what they do.

Comments

• mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    AMEN!!!! Great work...makes you go <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> ! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> God Bless you dear one!
    Sending you Blessings Love and Light!
  • Thank you for your very in-depth and well researched post.

I have been aware of many of the things you discuss for sometime now. I have also been experiencing dreams/visions/messages since June 25, 2009. What you are suggesting was revealed to me in July 2009 and I have tried to convey this ever since, often facing insult and mockery. I was not a fan of Michael Jackson nor have I ever been involved in any organized religion but the only way that I can describe what has occurred is that I have been called.

Again, I thank you for posting this material and if you have not had a chance to review this thread I started, I encourage you to have a look at it.

http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=14516&hilit=+religious+symbolism

Please also check out some of the videos on my youtube channel.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/xSerenityxDreamsx

If you wish to discuss this further, please feel free to send me a message here or on youtube. I would also be willing to share my email with you.

with love
    Serenity
  • Archangel Michael is referred to as Christ Michael or Christ before he became man to Jehovah Witness, Seventh-Day Adventist and certain New Age Christian Denominations. He is an Archangel in Hebrew, Christian and Islamic tradition. He is viewed as the field commander of the Army of God. He is mentioned by name in the Book of Daniel, the Book of Jude and the Book of Revelation in which he leads God's armies against Satan's forces during his uprising. Michael, the One who is like God, is also described as the advocate of Israel and "great prince who stands up for the children of the people."

1 Thessalonians 4:16-17 - For the Lord himself shall descend from Heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: 17. Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air; and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

John 5:25-27 - Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live. 26. For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself; 27. And hath given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of Man.

If we compare these two verses 1 Thessalonians, its the archangel's voice, but in John 5 it is the voice of the Son of God. Also, in both we see that the voice causes the resurrection of life. "The dead in Christ will rise when they hear His voice." Now I'm not asking anyone to believe this but if this is a possibility that Jesus is Michael and Michael is Jesus it allows us an opportunity to look further.

All the gospels report that Jesus had become known as a religious teacher by the time he had reached his 30's. Luke says Jesus was "about thirty years of age" when he was baptized.[Luke 3:23] All three synoptic Gospels describe the Baptism of Jesus by John the Baptist, an event which Biblical scholars describe as the beginning of Jesus' public ministry. According to these accounts, Jesus came to the Jordan River where John the Baptist had been preaching and baptizing people in the crowd. After Jesus was baptized and rose from the water, Mark states Jesus "saw the heavens being torn open and the Spirit descending on him like a dove. And a voice came from heaven, 'You are my beloved Son; with you I am well pleased.

While in the Garden, Jesus is arrested by temple guards on the orders of the Sanhedrin and the high priest, Caiaphas. The arrest takes place clandestinely at night to avoid a riot, as Jesus is popular with the people at large. Judas Iscariot, one of his apostles, betrays Jesus by identifying him to the guards with a kiss. Simon Peter, another one of Jesus' apostles, uses a sword to attack one of Jesus' captors, cutting off his ear, which, according to Luke, Jesus immediately heals miraculously. Jesus rebukes the apostle, stating "all they that take the sword shall perish by the sword".

In Mark, Jesus is stripped, flogged, mocked, and crowned with thorns. He is crucified between two thieves, and his cross states that he is being executed for aspiring to be the king of the Jews. He begins to recite Psalm 22, "My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me." He utters a loud cry and dies. Apparently to make doubly sure of death, the legionnaire drove his lance through the fifth interspace between the ribs, upward through the pericardium and into the heart. The 34th verse of the 19th chapter of the Gospel according to John: And immediately there came out blood and water. Thus there was an escape of watery fluid from the sac surrounding the heart and blood from the interior of the heart. We, therefore, have
    rather conclusive post-mortem evidence that Our Lord died, not the usual crucifixion death by suffocatin, but of heart failure due to shock and constriction of the heart by fluid in the pericardium and a spear to the side.

Writing in the late second century, the early church Father Irenaeus records in his August Heresies that he believed Jesus lived to be approximately 50 years of age. According to Irenaeus, the author of the Gospel of John implies that Jesus was close to the age of 50 when the Jews ridiculed him as being too young to have achieved sufficient learning of the Jewish law. John 8:57 - The Jews then said to him, "You are not yet fifty years old, and you have seen Abraham?"
    Jesus is discussing the destruction of the temple and he says: “Destroy this temple, and in 3 days I will raise it up.” The Jews then said, ‘This temple has been under construction for 46 years, and you will raise it up in 3 days?’ But he was speaking of the temple of his body (John 2:20-21).” John points out that later, when he is crucified, Jesus’ disciples remembered his prophecy of the 3 days; however, no one seems to recall the 46 years. Taken at his word, Jesus is clearly saying that he is 46 years old.

The Tribulation is the name given to the event or events referred to in Matthew 24:21 ("For then shall be great tribulation..." - King James Version) and other passages of the New Testament in the Holy Bible. In the Christian futurist view of Christian eschatology, the Tribulation is a relatively short period of time (7 years) where anyone who chose not to follow God before the Rapture and was left behind will experience worldwide hardships, disasters, famine, war, pain and suffering, which will wipe out 75% of all life on the earth before part two of the Second Coming takes place. During the first half of the tribulation, among other events, we will witness, the rise of the Antichrist and the two witnesses.

The book of Revelation tells us that sometime during the Tribulation, two witnesses walking with the full power of God will come forth prophesying on His behalf to the whole world. They are sent to earth to witness first hand the extent of mankind's sin, to expose the Antichrist's world wide deception as he poses as Jesus Christ, to warn the human race of the coming Judgement and to rescue believers. The just and righteous judge could hardly permit the destruction of a third of the human race without giving His highest ranking angels a chance to see for themselves the full extent of man's unbelief and sin. It will be allowed for the Antichrist to overcome them and kill them and the whole world will be able to view their death.

God warns of a world leader who will soon rise and grow in power. This world leader has been given around 33 names but one of them the Antichrist. This coming world leader will begin exerting control over ten nations which were once part of the Roman Empire (most likely European) We are told he "shall be different" and we don't know what nationality this man will be, or what might make him different. In one verse he is described as 'the Assyrian' an area around Syria and Iraq. Although he will be against faithful Christians and will mock God's word, the world will view him as a great leader and a man of peace.

With all of this information being brought forward I would like to show you some comparisons on what I think is the beginning of the end. Now I know some will be hurt, offended and down right mortified by this and for that I do apologize, but I have been researching this for a very long time and this is only the tip of what I have discovered. I can not hold it in any longer!

Michael Jackson was 32 (in his thirties) when his song "Heal the World" came out. His song "Will You Be There" was also released where he states in the beginning of the song "Hold me, like the River Jordan" around the same age that Jesus was baptized in the Jordan river. We all know his songs meant so much and he had so much passion in trying to make the world a better place. So I will quote some of his songs and some of his poetry from "Dancing the Dream"
    This is from "Are you listening?" 'Immortality's my game from bliss I came, in bliss I am sustained to bliss I return. If you don't know it now, it's a shame. Are you listening? "Ecstasy" ' I was born to never die. To live in bliss, to never cry. To speak the truth and never lie. To share my love without a sigh. "Heaven is Here" 'You and I were never separate. It's just an illusion wrought by the magical lens of perception. There is only one wholeness, only one mind.' " God" ' The sweetest contact with God has no form. I close my eyes, look within, and enter a deep soft silence. The infinity of God's creation embraces me. We are one.' "Magical Child Part 1" ' He knew his power was the power of God. He was so sure they considered him odd....Don't stop this child, he's the father of man, don't cross his way, he's part of the plan.' "Once We Were There" 'Where time is not, immortality's clear where love abounds, there is no fear. Unfold his heart with nothing to spare. Join him now if you dare.' "You Are Not Alone" ' I can hear your prayers, your burdens I will bear.' "Cry" ' And when all calls I will answer all your prayers.' " They Don't Really Care About Us" 'I look to heaven to fulfill its prophecy...Set me free.' " This Is It" 'This is it, Here I stand I'm the light of the world I feel grand. God this love I can feel and I know, yes for sure It is real.' There is much much much more, but I will stop there.

Michael Jackson is arrested by the L.A. police department. The arrest takes place clandestinely at the Neverland Ranch to avoid a riot as Michael is popular with the people at large. Michael is stripped of his clothing, while arms stretched out and given a 4 hour examination to prove his innocence. Afterward he is flogged and mocked by the people who gave him the crown of "King of Pop". Our King did not die from a self inflicted suffocation of drug overdose, but of cardiac arrest due to constriction of the heart by drugs administered to him by a needle. He died at the age of 50. Farrah Fawcett, "Charlies Angel" also died that day. And the entire world was able to see it. It has only been within, infact, the last 50 years that our technology has advanced enough that everyone in the world can view one thing at the same time.

Is it not impossible to say that God sent Michael, the leader of his army, as one of the witnesses? Is it not impossible to suggest that the Lord will once again send his only Son to witness first hand the judgment and try to heal the world that we the people have created? John 3:16- For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. Could it be that Michael was sent to the earth to once again go through the pain he once endured to SAVE US, Heal The World, before the rapture?? The last avenue that God will use during this time to try and get as many people saved as He possibly can will be a major outpouring of the Holy Spirit Himself. Everyone will start seeing visions. How many of you have had dreams about Michael Jackson?

The coming Apocalypse will last exactly 7 years which includes exactly 3 1/2 years of false peace in Israel starting the day a coming "peace plan" will be enforced upon nation Israel by the coming Antichrist. Then exactly 3 1/2 years of unspeakable global terror and destruction starting the coming Antichrist will stand in a new Jewish Temple in Jerusalem and demand to be worshiped as "God." The Apocalypse or "The Great Tribulation" will be the irreversible result of a "Peace Plan" which will one day be enforced upon the nation and people of Israel by a very popular coming world leader. The weak military posture of the Obama administration has encouraged Iran to continue it's nuclear weapon program. Few think that the US and the rest of the world will take military action and change Iran's behavior. The brutal Iran regime will kill and torture its own people to stay in power. Whether Israel has been right or wrong in the past, it now faces decisions of self preservation. The hatreds in the region have festered for half a century or more. Even before the 2008 election, Israelis suspected that Barack Obama was not their friend, pointing to the advisers that he had chosen as indicative of his pro-Palestinian, anti-Israel bias. This is quoted from the Worldblog.com: "Before he was elected to the White House, Barack Obama drew 200,000 ecstatic fans during a 2008 visit to Berlin. Analysts predicted he would have easily been elected France's president if he had been a candidate there. And the day after Obama's election triumph, practically every U.K. newspaper splashed his picture across their front pages. Europe had fallen in love."

Could it be that Michael, being the leader of God's army, the son of Man, has not hoaxed his death, but died to give the Antichrist a false pretense that he has won and then will come back and expose this before the end?
    Could it be that Michael propheysed when he wrote the 1998 signature. Seeing that 1998 means 'the one who has the blood of Christ' will take down the mark of the beast? Or was it the three circles saying the one who has the blood of Christ is asking you to look up to the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit? Is it just coincidence that Michael's parents are Joseph and Katherine Esther when Jesus' father was Joseph and though Mary was the surrogate mother, it was Queen Esther who saved the Jews and that is the reason there could even be a King of Jews? Is it mere coincidence that Michael Jackson is found in the bible code predicting the things he went through but ALSO in the verse of Matthew 2 describing the birth of Jesus Christ??

Is it all coincidence that the Archangel Michael and Jesus may be the same person, sent for the same reason and now sent again with the most popular human being on the plant also leading a similar life to Lord Jesus named Michael? One who gave his entire life and earnings into the children of the people and trying to save the world? That he did so many things to do right, yet so many judged him. Can we sit and ignore the fact that there are so many religious symbolism and connections that it can't be possible?

What happened to Jesus in the years that nobody spoke of? Could he have escaped back to Egypt during the times the Egyptians discovered Christianity? They made statues out of their Gods and broke off their noses to depict them as human. Could there be a link to the statue that looks like Michael Jackson and the reason behind his nose? What about the 7 year Covenant and the Four horseman? Those too have a connection with Michael Jackson. Until then I leave with this passage:

James 1:22-25 22 Do not merely listen to the word, and so deceive yourselves. Do what it says. 23 Anyone who listens to the word but does not do what it says is like someone who looks at his face in a mirror 24 and, after looking at himself, goes away and immediately forgets what he looks like. 25 But whoever looks intently into the perfect law that gives freedom, and continues in it—not forgetting what they have heard, but doing it—they will be blessed in what they do.

All I can say is "wow!" Wow, wow, wow!!!! That's a lot of research and it makes so much sense. I would love for you to expand on this theory some more. Wow!
  • A Biblical Theory-More than a hoax
    by ladymjc » Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:07 pm

I am assuming you the poster,ladymjc, of the above post are a Christian yourself ?

It would be good to know from what perspective, you did your research regarding this hypothesis /suggestion/theories /proposal etc. you are posting about concerning MJ and his possible spiritual stance etc. ?

The subject you say have been researching for a long time has also been of some interest to me as an Orthodox Christian myself.

I have also gone the route in researching the possibility of Mike being some sort of Saint if not quite the Messiah, and it has been debated and discussed at length on the thread called,
    Visions from Michael in the category under General Talk.

Perhaps you may find it interesting to read and see the other side of this theory you are writing about.
    i.e. Mike as a Saint/Archangel Michael or or Messiah or something in that order?

My own view in short regarding this subject is,
    Our beloved Mike perhaps would have to be a Christian first,,
    a man who has/had accepted the Christ Jesus and his Gospel, HIS redemptive work on the Cross, and His Resurrection as well, before Michael could perhaps be considered for the office of Jesus Messiah at any rate? ?

Anyway...if you are interested to read more about my take of this issue, I am leaving you with the link to my own post as well as other in depth discussions concerning this very same subject on the thread called Visions from Michael in General Talk .
    here is the link below:
    · <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=59&t=12085&start=1825<!-- l -->

Re: VISIONS FROM MICHAEL......
    by Supervision » Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:21 am
    Inquiry ctd.
    Michael Jackson,KOP, Messiah, Antichrist,or just a Smooth Criminal?

/viewtopic.php?f=59&t=12085&start=1825

excerpts from my post about the subject:

The Apostle Paul to the young apostle Timothy:

"The time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; and they shall turn away their ears from the truth" (vv. 3-4).

Jesus Christ:
    "I am the light of the World; he who follows me will not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life."

Michael Jackson: TII
    This is it here I stand
    I am the Light of the World,
    and I feel grand.

WOW This some good information here.
    But I Know M.J. was a "PAGAN
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byG4F6VnWVA&NR=1<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://www.soppministries.org/index34.htm<!-- m -->
    “When you mention the name Satan, it immediately conjures up an image of evil, depravity, sorcery, and so on; but that is just a diversion to keep us from discovering Satan's most effective infernal scheme of disguising himself, and his servants, as Anti-Christs.
    Satan and his servants will NOT appear to the majority of the world or "Church" as angels of darkness, but they will appear as angels of light, inasmuch as they will tell the people what they want to hear.”

“ Satan and his servants will go as far as imitating our Anointed One (Christ) by means of counterfeit signs and wonders so they can effectively set themselves up as an attractive anti -- an attractive alternative -- to Christ.

And Jesus said

"He , who have ears to hear , let HIM hear

Peace be to you...
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    God warns of a world leader who will soon rise and grow in power. This world leader has been given around 33 names but one of them the Antichrist.

Wasn't there supposed to be 33 clues in This is It ????

<!-- m -->http://luvyoumichaeljackson.info/2010/0 ... eath-hoax/<!-- m --> You can read more here
  • God warns of a world leader who will soon rise and grow in power. This world leader has been given around 33 names but one of them the Antichrist.

Wasn't there supposed to be 33 clues in This is It ????

<!-- m -->http://luvyoumichaeljackson.info/2010/0 ... eath-hoax/<!-- m --> You can read more here

33 Clues in TII came from Cassandra and Derek Klontz. Cassandra doesn't exist, her profile was made up and the photo used was a generic model's photo, the diary Klontz supposedly published doesn't exist and Cassandra was full of crap.

So do we believe anything these two have said or written (if there are 2 people)?
    That's for you to decide what to believe.

God warns of a "Political" leader.

Revelation 13:1-10. The Political Beast rises out of the sea.
    The greatest dictator the world has known, he will move triumphantly from the west into Palestine, "the glorious land," overcoming nations en route, and finally entering Jerusalem victoriously (Daniel 11:41-45). Continuing to exhibit astonishing might, he will demonstrate his martial prowess in a series of remarkable military exploits. Power "was given unto him...over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations" (Revelation 13:5, 7).
    http://www.biblicist.org/prophecy/6TheAnti-Christ.htm

Michael Jackson: Not Political, But Politics Loved Him
    June 26th, 2009

Michael Jackson, who died June 25 at his California home, was never a very political man. But that never kept Washington, D.C. from paying homage to the King of Pop.

Despite never being overtly political himself (online databases show no sign that Jackson ever donated to a particular political party in recent years, nor did he publicly endorse any particular presidential candidate), Jackson was often the recipient of invitations to Capitol Hill, often to receive awards bestowed upon him for his contribution to American pop culture, as well as his various philanthropic efforts.
    http://www.eyesonobama.com/blog/content/id_56397/title_Michael-Jackson-Not-Political-But-Politics-Loved-Him/

If there are 33 Clues in TII, does that mean 33 names?
    And if does mean 33 names then what are those names?
    One of them would be Antichrist...so please show me the name Antichrist in TII.

I will look at the link now, thanks for posting it.
  • Great posts to both of you. I'm not surprised at anything that either of you have written. There are many of us that feel they are here because of a spiritual calling. Regardless of the sometimes silliness of what goes on here, I know that I should stay.

My continual question is why? What is our role in all of this? That's the question that I continually ask.

Thanks for your bravery.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Serenitys_Dream wrote: I was not a fan of Michael Jackson nor have I ever been involved in any organized religion but the only way that I can describe what has occurred is that I have been called.

Rita Hayworth wrote:

Great posts to both of you. I'm not surprised at anything that either of you have written. There are many of us that feel they are here because of a spiritual calling. Regardless of the sometimes silliness of what goes on here, I know that I should stay.

My continual question is why? What is our role in all of this? That's the question that I continually ask.

Thanks for your bravery.

I have to say i am in the same way with respect to all this, and read the post of Serenitys_Dream and now the post of ladymjc and i am very impressed.