How many MJ's could have been involved?

ladymjcladymjc Posts: 99
edited January 1970 in Hoax Theories
We know that using a dead body to make people believe it was yourself that had died would be illegal, but hoaxing your death because you thought you were in danger is not illegal. Hence MJ telling Katherine he felt someone was trying to kill him. What if, Michael had started this hoax a long time ago and he knew all of all the legality issues so he came up with this plan. He had fans all over the world that would do anything for him. People even killed themselves after learning of his "death". And we know he was always traveling to hospitals visiting people with terminally ill diseases. So, what if he found someone (not one but two) people completely devoted to him, that were willing to do anything, that resembled him, and were ill. Remember there was that rumor he had cancer. So he had these people change their name legally to Michael Joe Jackson and Michael Joseph Jackson and they all got the same surgeries to look more like each other (more than one person has admitted to doing this). This would explain why people assumed he had more than two surgeries, why he always looked different and at times was ill and other times completely fine. Let’s say one agreed in writing prior to death that at the time of his death his body could be plastinated. Body donation is not regulated through licensure and inspection by the federal government and most states in the United States. AND the other person was the one who was getting all the pills because of his disease and he was the one being taken care of by Dr. Murray. Which would explain the lack of appropriate equipment needed to take care of the real MJ if he was in the state told to us. (I think Dr. Murray was a cardiologist in Houston, but also a very desperate man willing to go through with the preliminary trial for a large sum of money promised to him after MJ comes back.) Also in the middle of the movie TII they go to a split screen where there are 3 MJ’s dancing in the same manner which could be a clue to this. Also, I noticed that there is one MJ that always wears sunglasses and doesn’t get a close up, dances weird and is always with the vocal coach, one MJ that wears sunglasses, but takes them off or pulls them down and one MJ that never wears the sunglasses. The one that wears the sunglasses but takes them off and puts them back on is the “sick MJ” and the one used for the O2 conference because in one of the scenes in TII he is wearing the same jacket worn at the conference. Lets translate this knowledge into what happened the day of “The Death”.

Dr. Murray is taking care of the sick MJ and that’s why all the medical supplies are there. They get a cue from real MJ that the plastinated body has arrived, so Murray makes his pretend phone calls to bodygaurds for the phone records. Kids see the sick MJ and think it’s their dad, so the bodygaurd there says he’ll take care of it and tells nanny to tell them the truth. Murray and Alvarez put all the medical supplies in a bag to hide so nobody figures out they were for the sick MJ and not the real MJ. It takes them 20 minutes and 3 bodygaurds to get the sick MJ out of the bed and the plastinated body in and inject it with propofol before they make their fake 911 call. Chief of police knows it’s a hoax so he has someone take the call, that is also involved, and he calls the paramedic actors to go out to MJ’s house. He also realizes he is probably going to get fired once the truth comes out and that is why he resigned, but still promised money so he’s ok. The fake ambulance comes out to the house and picks up the plastinated body while the sick MJ is also taken to the hospital and the real MJ is taken to the airport. During the hour the doctors supposedly tried to bring MJ back to life they were actually being told of what was going on and why. During the fire alarm at the hospital the plastinated body was taken to the coroners in an unmarked vehicle while they transported the sick MJ in a helicopter to distract the media. At the coroners office, they too were already let in on the hoax and that is why the name Michael Joe Jackson is put on the autopsy report instead of the name Michael Joseph Jackson. They do an autopsy on the plastinated Michael to make up the fake report but since the body was already dead, the doctors at the hospital and the coroner would not sign the death certificate nor release an official report. There were no drugs found the day he “died” so the day after the death the family goes to MJ’s house, takes some of his belongings to ship to him where he is hiding and plants the medicines that were to be described in his death.

This Is It was actually rehearsal footage for what is to be a part of The Immortal Tour. It will be announced 7 days prior to the first show by Michael himself that those who purchased tickets to This Is It can also use those tickets to see the Cirque du soleil show. We can see proof of this when they are showing the aerialist in the rehearsal footage of TII. During this time they were also planning and discussing the memorial and burial services. At the memorial, MJ wanted to send the message that he wanted us to remember the King of Pop, but that he himself was alive. The only way he could be himself is if he “killed” the king of pop so he could reveal his true self by presenting it to us in a familiar fashion of a movie. Hence the Gilda scene in TII. The purpose of the burial scene is to signify that the king of pop is literally buried so that when he returns he will only be Michael Jackson.

Comments

• ladymjcladymjc Posts: 99
    Holy 'blankety blank" I may have been right. Thanks for posting this article!!!

The Truth Behind Michael Jackson Death Hoax
    The outpouring of grief over Michael Jackson's death, and the sheer
    magnitude of the deception that Illuminus Theo (IT) has allowed itself
    to be a party to, now force me to reveal what many have suspected (and
    with good reason). Michael Jackson did not die--but someone else did.
    Who died in Jackson's place, and why did Michael Jackson stage his own
    death in one of the greatest ruses in history? For that matter, why
    did my own highly reclusive order help Jackson pull this off? I must
    share this, and quickly, and hope that this blog is not removed before
    enough people have learned the truth, because what Michael Jackson has
    just pulled off is nothing compared to the plans that he has for us
    during the coming century.
    Why Did Illuminus Theo Agree to be a part of the Michael Jackson Death
    Conspiracy?
    Quite simply, who could turn down Michael Jackson when he asked for
    help? Even his closest confidantes admitted that whatever Michael
    wanted, he got. But when he approached our Order four years ago in
    Naples, Italy, we were overwhelmed by the generosity of his promised
    reward (which we will yet receive; the reports of his so-called
    bankruptcy are as fraudulent as his staged death).

Jackson's "Death"
    The night before Jackson's "death," he danced his heart out, almost
    literally (which underscored the impossibility of surviving the
    grueling schedule he'd announced to his public). He returned to his
    rented home, and was spirited away to a waiting jet at Burbank
    airport, which transported him to a location in the Southeastern U.S.
    that I dare not divulge (yet). But I must explain that the man who
    died of an alleged heart attack under the very hands of his personal
    physician (get real!) was not Jackson but a 47-year-old Romanian named
    Dimitrie Draghicescu, whom Illuminus Theo disgracefully dragged into
    this morbid affair.

Dimitrie Draghicescu--the Dead Jackson
    After fully 3 years of plastic surgery and training, Dimitrie could
    easily pass for a live Jackson, not to mention a dead one. But unlike
    the mighty Michael, Dimitrie did die. Dimitrie, not Jackson, was the
    one whisked to the hospital. Did you not wonder why the man who phoned
    911 did not say "Michael Jackson" was the victim? It was not to avoid
    publicity but to insure that, should the 911 calls be analyzed by
    voice experts and electronic analyzers, no one could detect the stress
    from the caller's blatant falsehood.

Dimitrie agreed to die in Michael's place only because he had a
    terminal illness, and because Jackson had promised a generous reward
    to his family. And had Dimitrie refused, our Order would have revealed
    the Draghicescu family secret that had brought them to the attention
    of Illuminus Theo in the late 1700s (we too are familiar with the gold
    carrot-iron stick argument).

Why the 2nd Autopsy?
    If Jackson's own family could not distinguish a plastic Dimitrie from
    a plastic Jackson, the doctors who tried to revive "Jackson" certainly
    had no hopes of penetrating this stupendous ruse. The only difficulty
    was switching fingerprints, but this was accomplished more easily than
    you could imagine by a little greasing of palms both in the hospital
    and the police force. (Though now the police are under suspicion for
    delaying a search for 4 days, allowing an unsupervised Janet to remove
    items from a suspected crime scene, etc.).

But while the ruse fooled the world, his family was suspicious. They
    knew Michael too well to believe that a man so fanatic about health
    would kill himself with such a dangerous drug. The Jackson family
    demanded a second autopsy not to determine the cause of death but to
    determine the true identity of the body. (Which, of course, will never
    be revealed, for if Jackson is shown to be alive, they will not
    inherit his estate).

Death by Diprivan
    The autopsy will indeed reveal that "Jackson" died of a lethal dose of
    Diprivan, a dangerous but effective anaesthetic. Jackson's personal
    doctor will be found guilty of negligence, but his career was on the
    ropes already. (He said Michael was so delicate he supported his back
    during CPR--yet Michael was capable of 50 performances?). This
    desperate excuse for a doctor readily agreed to become a part of
    Jackson's "death" in return for a 7-figure fee and the best lawyers in
    the land. You noticed, I assume, how quickly he was in contact with
    his lawyers? They had a response prepared even before Jackson's
    double, poor Dimitrie, had breathed his last.

Michael Jackson is alive, and given the information he forced out of
    Illuminus Theo, and the tremendous resources at his disposal (in spite
    of rumors of his supposed bankruptcy) he may well reach his goal of
    living to 150, but I don't think he will enjoy those extra 100 years.
    But in the meantime, Michael Jackson is enjoying immensely the
    spectacle of the entire world in tears. He has achieved the fame and
    even a measure of love and respect, that eluded him in life. His
    eccentricities are forgiven; those he alienated are reconciled. And
    perhaps this is not a bad thing. What I fear, personally, is where
    Michael Jackson is headed now. With the exception of his father, no
    one could ever say "No" to Michael--and that was to the old Jackson.
    How will the world handle the Michael Jackson that is to come? Of
    course, no one will recognize the new Jackson for who he is.
  • Two MJ's I've always believed MJ had a double who died on June 25th. Three years in the making to find him. MJ and the double become one. How many of us can say we've seen the same MJ over the past 3 years. His chin, his nose, his hair, contantly changing and maybe for a reason. He's sick, he's dying, he's okay. KO sends him home sick, the next two days, he's doing great! Even the stalking fans noticed a sudden difference in MJ those last few days, but on the 23rd, he was back to dancing and singing. Two MJ's. One sick and getting thinner, the other healhty, but getting thinner to mirror his double. Two autopsies for a reason. One done by the county and they were only looking for something that would have caused his heart failure. They found lungs of someone who smoked and who had a lung disease, hence, the stories of MJ's lung problems 6 months before he dies. This was to validate the lungs when the double died.
    The second autopsy done by the family to assure the terminal condition of the double just in case there are some legal issues later.

Two MJ's one died and buried at that unmarked, cold, dark, tomb at FL. The other, alive and living free of the press, the haters, the media and the stalkers. His kids are free to go to school without mask. His mother does not have to worry about her home. He's back on top, a takeover. Vegas shows, successful CD without touring, biggest recording contract in history.

Two MJ's. makes sense to me.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    It is a solid slab at FL, so no one can be entombed in it.<br />A commenter after the article you now quoted said this,<br />
    Andrea said... <br />Dimitrie Drăghicescu (or Dumitru Drăghicescu) (1875 - 1945) was a Romanian politician, sociologist, diplomat and writer. The famous 'Dimitrie Drăghicescu' died in 1945 so I guess the 'Dimitrie Drăghicescu' who died in Michael Jackson's place in 2009 was another Romanian 'Dimitrie Drăghicescu' less well known maybe? Also if you take the name Father 'Lingyu Fu' and put it round the other way you get 'Fu Lingyu' or to put it another way 'Foolin' You' or 'Fooling You'!! Is this 'illuminus Theo' taking us all for a ride? Coz that would not be fair to Michael Jackson and Michael's family, friends and fans. We need to know the 'truth' a lot of things about Mike's death do not add up! I don't know if Mike is alive or dead. I hope though Theo isn't having us on. Mike is still an enigma. Peace and blessings. <br /><br />July 16, 2009 1:50 AM
    <br /><br />Your theory sounds very good and almost tight. I'm just not a believer in the doubles theory anymore. Sorry.
  • MFFreedomMFFreedom Posts: 273
    Two MJ's I've always believed MJ had a double who died on June 25th. Three years in the making to find him. MJ and the double become one. How many of us can say we've seen the same MJ over the past 3 years. His chin, his nose, his hair, contantly changing and maybe for a reason. He's sick, he's dying, he's okay. KO sends him home sick, the next two days, he's doing great! Even the stalking fans noticed a sudden difference in MJ those last few days, but on the 23rd, he was back to dancing and singing. Two MJ's. One sick and getting thinner, the other healhty, but getting thinner to mirror his double. Two autopsies for a reason. One done by the county and they were only looking for something that would have caused his heart failure. They found lungs of someone who smoked and who had a lung disease, hence, the stories of MJ's lung problems 6 months before he dies. This was to validate the lungs when the double died.
    The second autopsy done by the family to assure the terminal condition of the double just in case there are some legal issues later.

Two MJ's one died and buried at that unmarked, cold, dark, tomb at FL. The other, alive and living free of the press, the haters, the media and the stalkers. His kids are free to go to school without mask. His mother does not have to worry about her home. He's back on top, a takeover. Vegas shows, successful CD without touring, biggest recording contract in history.

Two MJ's. makes sense to me.

BEAUTYFUL!
  • ladymjcladymjc Posts: 99
    Your theory sounds very good and almost tight. I'm just not a believer in the doubles theory anymore. Sorry.

I didn't believe the double theory for a long time. I still certainly don't believe he has a twin. BUT MJ himself said that he had doubles or "look alikes" for his own protection. Then I was talking to my sister (twin) one day who is a pharmacy technician and she was telling me about the plastination. (She is crazy addicted to documentaries and anything with medicines and the human body <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ) That is when it clicked in my head that this could happen. She thought I was insane because she is a non believer, but it's healthy to debate so you can see both sides of the story.
  • MFFreedomMFFreedom Posts: 273
    Well, it's interesting. When I bought the BAD album when it was released (at the age of 16) I remember clearly looking at some of the pictures seriously asking myself, if that was REALLY Michael. I felt bewildered instinctively, but I shoved this thought aside as -back then - my mind was not ready to accept such a possibility.
    I personally don't dismiss this idea of doubles as his masks in public IMHO seemed more,he was hiding something; like making it difficult for people to really know if it was him or not. Not just to hide/protect himself. A nice 'spleen' in the eyes of people not liking MJ / press - but containing big options and freedoms. How does the majority of a crowd REALLY know they've seen MJ or not. While the crowd was kept busy with MJs' 'spleens' MJ would already be in the process of creating something like the future hoax we've been experiencing since 6/25/09 with someone looking eerily like him.
  • It is a solid slab at FL, so no one can be entombed in it.<br />A commenter after the article you now quoted said this,<br />
    Andrea said... <br />Dimitrie Draghicescu (or Dumitru Draghicescu) (1875 - 1945) was a Romanian politician, sociologist, diplomat and writer. The famous 'Dimitrie Draghicescu' died in 1945 so I guess the 'Dimitrie Draghicescu' who died in Michael Jackson's place in 2009 was another Romanian 'Dimitrie Draghicescu' less well known maybe? Also if you take the name Father 'Lingyu Fu' and put it round the other way you get 'Fu Lingyu' or to put it another way 'Foolin' You' or 'Fooling You'!! Is this 'illuminus Theo' taking us all for a ride? Coz that would not be fair to Michael Jackson and Michael's family, friends and fans. We need to know the 'truth' a lot of things about Mike's death do not add up! I don't know if Mike is alive or dead. I hope though Theo isn't having us on. Mike is still an enigma. Peace and blessings. <br /><br />July 16, 2009 1:50 AM
    <br /><br />Your theory sounds very good and almost tight. I'm just not a believer in the doubles theory anymore. Sorry.
    <br /><br />I agree, I believe that this blog is BS and it is in fact "I'm Fooling You" as has been previously posted. Every site that has anything about this Dimitrie Draghicescu person is getting the information from the 'illuminus Theo' blog. Any other pictures, that come up in the search, are either of Michael himself or Navi. If you have any evidence that this person existed, was an MJ impersonator and in fact has died (besides this blog or sites that are just re-posting the stuff from the blog), please post it. Otherwise, I think it's just another false story.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    If some members are from Romania, they can go to the state/ city archives and search for that name, Dimitrie Draghicescu, to see how many under that name died, how and when.
  • puremindpuremind Posts: 100
    Hi, i am new. Do you happen to have info from inside the court, how is Michael called in this case: JOE OR JOSEPH.
    And what name appears on his death certificate?
    About Romania, maybe Behind the mask and Bucharest Concert has a connection with Dimitrovu.
  • Still catching up on things here in the forum, since I am a newbie. This theory has my jaw on the floor. It fits some of what I have already been thinking, but elaborates and brings some other thoughts to mind... I find it interesting to think about a death hoax tied in with The Immortal Tour. Talk about your red flags, flashing lights, loud sirens... wow! :shock:
  • FlaviuxaFlaviuxa Posts: 28
    on 1294537876:
    About Romania, maybe Behind the mask and Bucharest Concert has a connection with Dimitrovu.<br />
    <br />whats with the "Behind the mask" ?
  • CainCain Posts: 2
    michael-jackson/  i still know what did u 2009 summer.off the mask MJ please<br />
  • alfarlealfarle Posts: 440
    on 1294413134:
    <br />Holy 'blankety blank" I may have been right. Thanks for posting this article!!!<br /><br />The Truth Behind Michael Jackson Death Hoax<br />The outpouring of grief over Michael Jackson's death, and the sheer<br />magnitude of the deception that Illuminus Theo (IT) has allowed itself<br />to be a party to, now force me to reveal what many have suspected (and<br />with good reason). Michael Jackson did not die--but someone else did.<br />Who died in Jackson's place, and why did Michael Jackson stage his own<br />death in one of the greatest ruses in history? For that matter, why<br />did my own highly reclusive order help Jackson pull this off? I must<br />share this, and quickly, and hope that this blog is not removed before<br />enough people have learned the truth, because what Michael Jackson has<br />just pulled off is nothing compared to the plans that he has for us<br />during the coming century.<br />Why Did Illuminus Theo Agree to be a part of the Michael Jackson Death<br />Conspiracy?<br />Quite simply, who could turn down Michael Jackson when he asked for<br />help? Even his closest confidantes admitted that whatever Michael<br />wanted, he got. But when he approached our Order four years ago in<br />Naples, Italy, we were overwhelmed by the generosity of his promised<br />reward (which we will yet receive; the reports of his so-called<br />bankruptcy are as fraudulent as his staged death).<br /><br />Jackson's "Death"<br />The night before Jackson's "death," he danced his heart out, almost<br />literally (which underscored the impossibility of surviving the<br />grueling schedule he'd announced to his public). He returned to his<br />rented home, and was spirited away to a waiting jet at Burbank<br />airport, which transported him to a location in the Southeastern U.S.<br />that I dare not divulge (yet). But I must explain that the man who<br />died of an alleged heart attack under the very hands of his personal<br />physician (get real!) was not Jackson but a 47-year-old Romanian named<br />Dimitrie Draghicescu, whom Illuminus Theo disgracefully dragged into<br />this morbid affair.<br /><br />Dimitrie Draghicescu--the Dead Jackson<br />After fully 3 years of plastic surgery and training, Dimitrie could<br />easily pass for a live Jackson, not to mention a dead one. But unlike<br />the mighty Michael, Dimitrie did die. Dimitrie, not Jackson, was the<br />one whisked to the hospital. Did you not wonder why the man who phoned<br />911 did not say "Michael Jackson" was the victim? It was not to avoid<br />publicity but to insure that, should the 911 calls be analyzed by<br />voice experts and electronic analyzers, no one could detect the stress<br />from the caller's blatant falsehood.<br /><br />Dimitrie agreed to die in Michael's place only because he had a<br />terminal illness, and because Jackson had promised a generous reward<br />to his family. And had Dimitrie refused, our Order would have revealed<br />the Draghicescu family secret that had brought them to the attention<br />of Illuminus Theo in the late 1700s (we too are familiar with the gold<br />carrot-iron stick argument).<br /><br />Why the 2nd Autopsy?<br />If Jackson's own family could not distinguish a plastic Dimitrie from<br />a plastic Jackson, the doctors who tried to revive "Jackson" certainly<br />had no hopes of penetrating this stupendous ruse. The only difficulty<br />was switching fingerprints, but this was accomplished more easily than<br />you could imagine by a little greasing of palms both in the hospital<br />and the police force. (Though now the police are under suspicion for<br />delaying a search for 4 days, allowing an unsupervised Janet to remove<br />items from a suspected crime scene, etc.).<br /><br />But while the ruse fooled the world, his family was suspicious. They<br />knew Michael too well to believe that a man so fanatic about health<br />would kill himself with such a dangerous drug. The Jackson family<br />demanded a second autopsy not to determine the cause of death but to<br />determine the true identity of the body. (Which, of course, will never<br />be revealed, for if Jackson is shown to be alive, they will not<br />inherit his estate).<br /><br />Death by Diprivan<br />The autopsy will indeed reveal that "Jackson" died of a lethal dose of<br />Diprivan, a dangerous but effective anaesthetic. Jackson's personal<br />doctor will be found guilty of negligence, but his career was on the<br />ropes already. (He said Michael was so delicate he supported his back<br />during CPR--yet Michael was capable of 50 performances?). This<br />desperate excuse for a doctor readily agreed to become a part of<br />Jackson's "death" in return for a 7-figure fee and the best lawyers in<br />the land. You noticed, I assume, how quickly he was in contact with<br />his lawyers? They had a response prepared even before Jackson's<br />double, poor Dimitrie, had breathed his last.<br /><br />Michael Jackson is alive, and given the information he forced out of<br />Illuminus Theo, and the tremendous resources at his disposal (in spite<br />of rumors of his supposed bankruptcy) he may well reach his goal of<br />living to 150, but I don't think he will enjoy those extra 100 years.<br />But in the meantime, Michael Jackson is enjoying immensely the<br />spectacle of the entire world in tears. He has achieved the fame and<br />even a measure of love and respect, that eluded him in life. His<br />eccentricities are forgiven; those he alienated are reconciled. And<br />perhaps this is not a bad thing. What I fear, personally, is where<br />Michael Jackson is headed now. With the exception of his father, no<br />one could ever say "No" to Michael--and that was to the old Jackson.<br />How will the world handle the Michael Jackson that is to come? Of<br />course, no one will recognize the new Jackson for who he is.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />This has opened my eyes to A LOT. I have heard ppl say that a certain percentage of the real MJ was in TII. Prior to his O2 conference, I did hear media saying that MJ was sick w/cancer. This could possibly be IT. Thanks for sharing this. :)
  • Maybe this will help you http://sites.google.com/site/whereismichaeljackson/22-unde-este--1/romania Very interesting reading , enjoy :)
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    ladymjc The dual theory is very convincing, in fact, you see two MJ TII. This theory explains autopsy photo where looks a MJ different than saw in O2 and TII. What I closes is having many people involved. It dangerous and difficult monitor, maintain their mouths shut.  moonwalk_/
  • I see lots of new members, welcome. I will suggest  you read all TS_comment and TS posts, they will explain that there was not double.. I thought the same as you did, at first, by investigating by researching, and by reading TS posts it opened my eyes.. That's why us older members do not believe into that theory anymore. blessings.
  • on 1321760930:
    <br />I see lots of new members, welcome. I will suggest  you read all TS_comment and TS posts, they will explain that there was not double.. I thought the same as you did, at first, by investigating by researching, and by reading TS posts it opened my eyes.. That's why us older members do not believe into that theory anymore. blessings. <br />
    <br /><br />THIA all threads are very important reading. i have spent over 200 hours on that board alone. it definitely helped eliminate false theories and also prevented me from going down wrong paths. because from a distance many theories look plausible. TS however has debunked most of them.<br />
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    Thanks all4loveandbelieve take your advice, I read enough of the forum but no doubles theory. If this theory is ruled out, Oh I thickens! I will put my brain. kisses  moonwalk_/
  • on 1321760930:
    <br />I see lots of new members, welcome. I will suggest  you read all TS_comment and TS posts, they will explain that there was not double.. I thought the same as you did, at first, by investigating by researching, and by reading TS posts it opened my eyes.. That's why us older members do not believe into that theory anymore. blessings. <br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]All4loveandbeliev please don't be upset with me,but I'm not in that category ,lol .I may be an old member,but now more than EVER I'm convinced that I was RIGHT  geek/ .The double/dual/twin is not a THEORY for me anymore,is a REALITY /TRUTH now.There is not Joe and not Joseph for sure,lol,is more  :lol: .<br />I don't need some annonymus TS or TS_comments  :roll: to tell me what is wrong or what is right,lol  lolol/.I have my brain and I can THINK FOR MYSELF . TS is playing HIDE and SEEK and he has no intention and interest to tell you the TRUTH. For more than 2 years now he was ANNONYMUS lol  :lol:!!!! [/size]<br /><br />[size=10pt]LES TWINS from Cirque de Soleil-Immortal TOUR  8-)[/size]<br />imgp0159.jpg<br />y2koi.jpg?abc7a9