Noone believes me!!!!!!!!

diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
edited January 1970 in Messages to Michael
Hi Micheal,
well, this is my first message to you after one year on this forum.
We have all been through a lot the past months. First of all I would like to thank you for giving us all the chance to know what's going on around us. And as I said before knowledge is a treasure for those who know the value of it. So I found a treasure, thnkx to you.
So I understood the message and started to dig for the truth, and tried to find out more about different subjects that were mentioned on this forum (but not your golden pants, of course <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> )
Well, I discovered shocking things..... I got very angry..... I am very angry........
No one believes me ............................ for many people I am crazy............. I am trying to warn everyone I know ............. but the answer I get is: don't frighten us ... the world is full of tragedies already, don't mention them, otherwise you will get sick yourself.............
I can't stand the manipulation to mankind. The conspiracies against humanities have to stop. We neeeeeeeeeeeeed to stop them <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
But how????
Then I return to my computer and start to write some posts without going any further!!!
Noone wants to believe me......... We need to make a change..... But how?????
That is the question.......
I guess I needed to write these words down otherwise I will co crazy.....

Once again I want to thank you for what you have done for humanity so far. By the way, I want to apologize for believing once that you hurt children, so please forgive me. It was the media in my country that made us believe those stories. Now I know the truth and I will spread it, you can count on me.

God bless you
Diggyon

P.S. Happy new year to you and to all your family and kids
I hope you are enjoying your new life with them! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->