letter writen in 2010?

167644_1602097930168_1167669990_31356576_1532431_n.jpg

just find in facebook...May be it is fake?

Comments

• That's spooky! A good kind of spooky though!

I'm no expert when it comes to handwriting but I am praying that this is real! Good find by the way! Thank you for sharing! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • I don't know I found some other script of Michael I posted it in one of the threads. I will repost it here and see if it is the same handwritting.
  • 167644_1602097930168_1167669990_31356576_1532431_n.jpg

just find in facebook...May be it is fake?

I think it's fake. The way the words are positioned looks like the person who wrote it was trying extremely carefully to mimmick Michaels handwriting. I would know. I tried to fake Cinderellas handwriting when I was at Disneyland a few summers back. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • i hope non of you believe this
  • <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x --> i think this is a joke...a big joke!! ugh!!
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Fake, awkward and careful.
  • carapcarap Posts: 89
    nothing but a joke. too ordered the text to be written by mj
    sorry guys
  • I think its a fake to the "l" is written in a different way than the other example of MJ writing, so its a fake to me.

Sorry

<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • I don´t think it´s the same handwriting,so it´s fake for me. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • That't why I posted his original handwritting. People love to play with our heads, and that is so sick....
  • TarjaTarja Posts: 645
    they couldn't have made it more obviously fake
  • I agree with you all, that it's a fake. It's all in the signature!

Read the article below that discusses MJ's signature(s). Look closely at the two signatures in the article.

<!-- m -->http://craftandcreate.net/michael-jacks ... -conflict/<!-- m -->

Be blessed!
  • I agree with you all, that it's a fake. It's all in the signature!

Read the article below that discusses MJ's signature(s). Look closely at the two signatures in the article.

<!-- m -->http://craftandcreate.net/michael-jacks ... -conflict/<!-- m -->

Be blessed!

hey there! though maybe you had left us. good to know you are still around <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • LilouLilou Posts: 319
    lol Fake Fake and Fake again
  • gotta agree with everyone, it looks to 'forced' there is no smooth flow to the lettering and the signature looks almost jagged like someone has taken their time trying to get every loop, slash, curve right, also the ink seems to heavy like when you try to copy somthing exactley .. so i scream FAKE <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->