Little Michael. Soooo Cute.

scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
I did not know what topic to use, but wanted to post the photo of little Michael in Katherin's arms. He is adorable.

<!-- m -->http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak- ... 1578_n.jpg<!-- m -->

Comments

• MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    He's cute alright! How do you know that it's him, if you don't mind my asking?
  • Adorable!!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • He's cute alright! How do you know that it's him, if you don't mind my asking?

Yes, same question...especially as we're not sure of his birthday !

<!-- s;-) -->;-)<!-- s;-) -->)
  • He's cute alright! How do you know that it's him, if you don't mind my asking?

I really enjoy all the mother's faces when they look at their babies...she's so beautiful...nothing is like this kind of love...if I could, I would have had 20 children, I only have 3 !
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Even if it's not Michael, that baby is just the cutest. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    He's cute alright! How do you know that it's him, if you don't mind my asking?

This was posted on his website <!-- w -->www.michaeljackson.com<!-- w --> as his photo.
  • AWWWWWWWWW
  • To me this photo shows a woman sitting outside wearing short sleeves and holding a somewhat unbundled baby who is less than 3 months old. IF this is a photo of Mrs. Jackson and Michael - IS it showing us that it was taken in late summer when 1. the weather was still relatively warm in Gary, IN (short sleeves and a somewhat unbundled baby) and 2. Michael would have been less than 3 months old in this type of weather?

AND, yes, I agree: this is a great photo of mother & child ~ soooo cute!