What are these pictures from? (Bad Era)

MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
edited August 2011 in General MJ Discussion
Hi. :)<br />Could you tell me where these pictures are from, or a link to an album that has more pictures taken the same day (preferably on MJPhotosCollectors or something like that)? Thanks :D<br /><br />23m56xy.jpg<br />vygph.jpg<br />2igyuc2.jpg

Comments

• ladymjcladymjc Posts: 99
    HE'S SO CUTE! <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> His pigmentation looks good here. I'd say it was around that time.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    I know , he looks adorable! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    And I know it's from the bad era, but where can I find more of the photos taken on this day? I know there's like at least 2 or 3 more, and I might have them on my computer, but I honestly have too many MJ pictures from bad era to search through them all, so I was hoping somebody on here would have a link to the whole collection. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    Aha! I was able to find it. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    For anyone else that would like to know, it's the Dilip Mehta Photoshoot from 1991
  • elocin_mjelocin_mj Posts: 147
    He is so cute.......(saves picture in the computer) <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • frogh777frogh777 Posts: 711
    from 1991??<br /> :shock:<br /><br /><br />and just in 1 year he turned white?<br />1992<br />
    :roll: .... the lighting was pretty dark on the those photos....<br /><br />this photo is from 1990:<br /><br />med_gallery_986_27065.jpg