TIAI January 13

SoldierofLOVESoldierofLOVE Posts: 993
edited January 1970 in TIAI
<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=72&t=17015&start=500#p294590<!-- l -->

Re: Official General Prelim Discussion thread
by curls » Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:34 am

GramsGirl63 wrote:

I am still here because I am hoping to be proved wrong. I am about 99% sure that Mike is gone but even though I still have that 1% hope left it is still hope after all and so I will continue on coming here...There might be something that comes up that we have missed that points to an obvious hoax who knows. I simply cannot understand why IF Michael hoaxed his death that he would choose to go out in such a horrible and controversial way?

Why not a simple heart attack in his sleep?? That would have made sense too given the amount of stress he had been under these past few years. But now we have a big court case and a doctor involved. Surely there are other ways to die that would have caused less fuss? This has always been the one thing that I could never reconcile in my mind. I did think that Michael was helping the authorities bring down shady over prescribing doctors but now I am not even sure of that.

IF this is a hoax then it is the most realistic hoax that I have ever heard of. I will admit that some things are just crazy..It's crazy that a doctor of medicine could be just so darn right stupid for one...Words fail me..But who knows anymore?

I have to say that all the things you mention that lead you to think he's dead, lead me to think he's alive!

'Surely there are other ways to die that would have caused less fuss?' - I agree absolutely! ... that is if you wanted to disappear, if it was a natural death or even if it was murder. The fact that there is all this 'fuss' as you put it, all these inconsistencies and conflicting, ever-changing stories, fake or staged photos, questionable documents etc etc, lead me to think someone WANTS the circumstances around MJ's 'death' to be questioned. Would a murderer want this? I think not. If you wanted to disappear would you want this? I think not. A murderer or a 'disappearer' would have made a better job of things!

I recognise MJ as a supreme entertainer, a pioneer, an innovator in his art, a perfectionist who when told his grand ideas had never been done before, said that's why he had to do them, who loves magic, mystery and illusion and who promised 'the best is yet to come' .... IMO he WANTS the world to see his 'death' for what it is - the biggest production of his life!

Comments

• becbec Posts: 6,387
    Great redirect!

It's true.
    A murderer or a 'disappearer' would have made a better job of things!

It bothers me that many people seem so determined not to believe. I don't understand that. They are so skeptical of everything except what's on the news.

We are hardwired to believe the picture box, it's true. All of us, on a subconscious level, really believe the box tells the truth. Even when the information emanating from it is complete nonsense, we still believe without even choosing to. It casts doubt upon our own instincts.

That's scary. I didn't quite realize how deeply ingrained it is until I started working on this death hoax.
  • puremindpuremind Posts: 100
    I would like to ask TS if he/she knows anything about Michael's health condition in his latest public life and if Michael was cheated and trapped with 50 concerts.
    I am really interested if he/she can help with this information. Thank you .
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Yes, this is the crux of the hoax, the story is just so crazy that if you believe he's dead, there's all these stupid hateful evil people around him as well as MJ being so maddingly self-destructive, and if you believe he's alive, it's so well orchestrated and details have been taken care of, so you can't figure out how's he's pulling this thing off. You all know the quote that if the lie is big enough people will believe it. If this hoax was poorly constructed 90% of the fans would be believers and the hoax would have been over in a matter of days after June 25,09. I sure hope that after he BAMS that fans and disrespectful gullible public alike would be wowed into recognizing pure genious and pure love.
  • I get alot out of today's redirect as I think about it beyond just this moment and it conjures up the thought about speaking truth to power.

The general public doesn't want their minds changed by the truth. Some people feel it's too scary to think for themselves given the way we're socialized in our world. I call it "conceptual incarceration" meaning your thoughts are locked-up. No amount of truth can unlock them unless it is dramatic and traumatic - a BAM in your face, a sudden shake-up, or something that deeply affects you personally. And even then... I mean DENIAL is a powerful defense mechanism. Nuance, intricacies, and subtlety don't seem to go over well with the masses and psychological slavery is achieved just the way TPTB/NWO want it.

So what does one do in this case? I believe that God opens doors and minds when nothing can, He makes a way out of no way, MIGHTY changes happen in HIS time, and at some point we act on FAITH and forge ahead with TRUTH as our sword and shield. Those who are meant to hear the truth will hear it. We can't be afraid to share it even if it falls on deaf ears. We have to believe that POWER is with us, that the seeds of truth we plant will grow in fertile ground and the tree will blossom even if we're not the ones who get to enjoy its shade. If my ancestors hadn't believed in a future that they would never enjoy themselves, I would not be here to carry on their legacy. We must move forward with hope in the future and allow the signs we've been given to inspire and sustain our belief. http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=59&t=17059&p=291040#p291040

I pray that Michael is comfortable with his Army of L.O.V.E. and that he TRUSTS us as we trust him. We are COMMITTED and ready to take on whatever comes our way. We now know how to choose our battles and strike with laser-like precision. Even if we are small in number, relatively speaking, we are very well-educated at this point, spiritually armed, and fearless. When spider webs unite they can tie up a lion. African Proverb.

"Truth forever on the scaffold, wrong forever on the throne, yet that scaffold sways the future and behind the dim unknown standeth God, within the shadows, keeping watch above his own." James Russell Lowell
    historyteaser05.jpg
  • Great post curls! Well written and insightful <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    And there was me thinking my post had gone unnoticed! I love having doubters and questioners around - they provide a good and healthy opportunity for me to re-assess my thoughts and beliefs.
  • willddoMJwillddoMJ Posts: 699
    i be here waiting, for MJ comeback, marching down the street, exactly like this
    historyteaser05.jpg

with L.O.V.E army following him, and the loyal fans screaming at sides <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Great post Curls!!! Wonderfully said! My thoughts exactly!!!!! Also....I agree with you 100% Take care! Love to All
  • I get alot out of today's redirect as I think about it beyond just this moment and it conjures up the thought about speaking truth to power.

The general public doesn't want their minds changed by the truth. Some people feel it's too scary to think for themselves given the way we're socialized in our world. I call it "conceptual incarceration" meaning your thoughts are locked-up. No amount of truth can unlock them unless it is dramatic and traumatic - a BAM in your face, a sudden shake-up, or something that deeply affects you personally. And even then... I mean DENIAL is a powerful defense mechanism. Nuance, intricacies, and subtlety don't seem to go over well with the masses and psychological slavery is achieved just the way TPTB/NWO want it.

So what does one do in this case? I believe that God opens doors and minds when nothing can, He makes a way out of no way, MIGHTY changes happen in HIS time, and at some point we act on FAITH and forge ahead with TRUTH as our sword and shield. Those who are meant to hear the truth will hear it. We can't be afraid to share it even if it falls on deaf ears. We have to believe that POWER is with us, that the seeds of truth we plant will grow in fertile ground and the tree will blossom even if we're not the ones who get to enjoy its shade. If my ancestors hadn't believed in a future that they would never enjoy themselves, I would not be here to carry on their legacy. We must move forward with hope in the future and allow the signs we've been given to inspire and sustain our belief. http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=59&t=17059&p=291040#p291040

I pray that Michael is comfortable with his Army of L.O.V.E. and that he TRUSTS us as we trust him. We are COMMITTED and ready to take on whatever comes our way. We now know how to choose our battles and strike with laser-like precision. Even if we are small in number, relatively speaking, we are very well-educated at this point, spiritually armed, and fearless. When spider webs unite they can tie up a lion. African Proverb.

"Truth forever on the scaffold, wrong forever on the throne, yet that scaffold sways the future and behind the dim unknown standeth God, within the shadows, keeping watch above his own." James Russell Lowell

Great post Curls and SoldierofLOVE, I'm in as always.
    Nothing and nobody can stop us.
    We take our swords and our shields, bite the bullet and go ahead.
    The best is yet to come.
    Michael I trust and believe in you <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    bec wrote:

Great redirect!

It's true.

A murderer or a 'disappearer' would have made a better job of things!

This is truth, " assassin " profecional will have done a better work, much people, and I am speaking of the opinion publishes generally, it does not ask so that a doctor to which it was pleased to him or was going to him to pay any more and nothing less than $150,000, the can be so incompetent, gross, ignorant, incapable, clumsy, and be able to add many adjectives but to define the attitude of Murray. And insofar as the people who to think that Michael this alive one and now to be beginning to think the opposite, I suppose is so that they are but suceptibles who others and all we did not react in the same way before the amount of the news of these days, by the way all contradictories, much people now ask to me if I still fodder that MJ this alive one, when there is a court, a judge, lawyers, witnesses and a doctor that goes to be judged by homicide, and I say to them that if, they say that I am crazy.... is not easy all this.
  • ladymjcladymjc Posts: 99
    And there was me thinking my post had gone unnoticed! I love having doubters and questioners around - they provide a good and healthy opportunity for me to re-assess my thoughts and beliefs.

I said the same general thing in a post a few minues ago. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    If Michael wanted to hoax his death just to hide out, he would have definitely chosen a simple way like a heart attack or an accident etc. Why would he involve an innocent person and show him like he is guilty? This is the proof that he didn't do the hoax to run away and hide out but he did it with very serious purposes and he will come back (BAM) sooner or later to accomplish the mission.
  • Great redirect, TS- thank you. And thank you so much Curl for your post!

It is true- it is so hard for people to see what is right there in their face even though you give them evidence after evidence. We do operate on hope, but we also operate on data. This group of devoted fans here, Michael's Army of Love, is the most devoted group of researchers I have seen in a long while! And I work with researchers all the time.

This reminds me of the "the world is flat" paradigm: Those challenging it were ridiculed, even killed- data was ignored and hidden as the new world view did not fit in with the reigning philosphy of those in power.

There comes a tipping point, though- and that point is what we all have to continue to fight for- each on his or her own way. To open eyes. Not just to Michael being alive- but to so much more that is going on around us. However, be prepared, because it is painful to be shaken awake for some. Hence the resistance.