TIAI January 14

mjssoulmatemjssoulmate Posts: 820
edited January 1970 in TIAI

Comments

• Yambo3003Yambo3003 Posts: 291
    Can some good soul elaborate on this redirect? I don't know nothing about jury. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • 12-JAN-2011
    02:56 PM Affidavit (T)
    Entry: AFFIDAVIT OF WILLIAM R. BRADLEY, JR.

13-JAN-2011
    12:33 PM Response (T) CALDWELL, KATHLEEN L
    Entry: PLAINTIFF'S RESPONSE TO MOTION FOR SUMMARY JUDGMENT

13-JAN-2011
    12:39 PM Memorandum (T) CALDWELL, KATHLEEN L
    Entry: PLAINTIFF'S MEMORANDUM IN OPPOSITION TO MOTION FOR SUMMARY JUDGMENT

Can someone please break this down for us non legal term savy people!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • This was already posted on 11/1/11 on http://twitter.com/#!/thisisalmostit , and the thing I get from it was that Lisa Mary Presley opposed to the evidence Eliza thought she had .......
  • So does LMP have to be present at court on Jan 14th?
  • nWonWo Posts: 59
    If LMP actually has to go to court, shit will get serious. This is exciting <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • I think we are being redirected multiple times to this because it shows that Lisa Marie IS involved which means it IS a real, legitimate court case and Eliza's evidence IS being taken seriously no matter how it was obtained clearly hasn't effected the status of the case.
  • One of the "entertainment news shows" showed LisaMarie and husband Michael and twins as the LA airport this week.....they said nothing about them other than they were spotted at the airport (like that is supposed to be big news!!)

So she is supposedly in LA this week...............evidently because of this hearing??????

Come on media......get the scoop on this story!
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Lisa Marie Presley and her husband Michael Lockwood arriving on a flight with their twin daughters Harper and Finley at LAX airport in Los Angeles, CA.
    (January 8, 2011 - Photo by Photo Agency)
    <!-- m -->http://www.whosdatedwho.com/ctn_1635606 ... e-presley/<!-- m -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Well, I suppose that tomorrow we will know what happened to all this
  • isn't the elvis stuff happening in memphis?
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    So, Lisa Marie IS actually involved with this. I thought we previously weren't sure whether Lisa was in it or not. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • I am so very excited about this redirect- thank you TS.

Lisa posted on her facebook site several months ago that she would be in LA to record for her new album coming out this yeart (which should be interesting in itself). So, the Eliza case also moved forward this week. Another coincidence, I am sure. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> I guess now the searching can start to see what we can find out about the proceedings yesterday.

Yes, I also wondered when I saw the pictures earlier this week, why Lisa arrived in LA when the Elvis celebrations were in Memphis and Vegas.

Nice aviator shades, btw.
  • So what's happened so far in Eliza's Case?
  • So what's happened so far in Eliza's Case?

I know- I cannot find any info anywhere. Darn it! That in itself seems very interesting.
  • mdcmdc Posts: 343
    So what's happened so far in Eliza's Case?

I know- I cannot find any info anywhere. Darn it! That in itself seems very interesting.

Yeah, I imagine the Elvis Presley estate has the lid on this news locked down pretty tight.