2000 watts new clue!

mikeyslittlehoaxermikeyslittlehoaxer Posts: 281
edited January 1970 in His Music & (Short) Films
I was listening to 2000 watts and I noticed that he says "3D" alot so I did the thing where the number stands for the letter and found out that D stands for 4 so then I had 34. (3+4=7!) is this a clue! I think so tell me what y'all think <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Comments

• CameronCameron Posts: 956
    Hum, don't think it's a clue. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Because in the song, the theme is prepare audio material and 3D glasses to watch and listen someone.
    "Bass note, treble, stereo control" and "2000 Watts, 8 ohms, 200 volts" for exemple... <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Oh...thanks for the info I can't really understand him he's so low!
  • I remember on TII, Kenny said that Michael called the dead brides and dead grooms '4D', so I did all of it for fun.

4+4= 8
    4-4= 0
    4*4= 16
    4/4= 1

8+16+1= 25; 2+5= 7

--reason
  • Wow 0-0 u sure it's not a clue?
  • Wow thanx for the info.. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • I think mj is smarter than we give him credit for <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> that's why we love him!
  • I think it could be a clue i've read all the posts and i'm really not sure.

The point about 4D was interesting. There are a few links between this song and TII.

They were going to have 3D elemnets in the show and i remember the part about 4D.

I'm still a little caught in the middle though not too sure but it would make sense if it were. Mj is incredibly clever.
  • I think it is a clue about earth going up to the fourth and fifth dimensions.  2000 watts, 8 ohms represents the energy we are receiving all the way up to 12/21/12 or after.  Everything is going up to a higher vibration as we move closer to the center of the milky way.
  • titaniatitania Posts: 160
    Ínterestic discussion about 2000 Watts. Perfect for a lyrics nerd like myself  /cook/<br /><br />Here are the lyrics which you of course are all familiar with but it makes it easier to have them here in the thread when we want to do some "digging."<br /><br />"2000 Watts"<br /><br /><br />Bass note, treble, stereo control, how low you go<br />Just enough to make your juices flow<br />Press play, don’t stop, rotate, too hot<br />You feel I’m real<br />I’m everything you need, so tell me what’s the deal<br /><br />[CHORUS]<br />2000 Watts, 8 ohms, 200 volts, real strong<br />Too much of that, fuse blown<br />Be careful what you say don’t overload<br />2000 Watts, 8 ohms, 200 volts, real strong<br />Too much of that, fuse blown<br />Be careful what you say don’t overload<br /><br />3D, high speed, feedback, Dolby<br />Release two or three, when I reach I can go ‘til I hit my peak<br />Compact steelo, chico, D-Lo, highpost lady<br />Shorty really wanna be there for me<br /><br />[CHORUS]<br /><br />First I thought about the title so I looked up 2000 Watts in Sound systems:<br /><br /><br />Wattage in Sound Systems<br /><br />The strengths of sound systems vary by wattage. If you compare a 1000-watt sound system and a 2000-watt sound system, there is a distinct difference. The 1000-watt sound system produces a loud sound, but the base is not strong. The 2000-watt sound system produces a louder, crisper sound with a strong base. When you compare the two systems, the 2000-watt system wins easily. The 2000-watt system has a sharper sound because of the power pushing the sound waves out of the system.<br /><br />Read more: What Is the Difference Between 1000 Watts & 2000 Watts? | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/info_8588535_difference-1000-watts-2000-watts.html#ixzz1gPNvPMv7<br /><br /><br />The lyrics for "2000 WATTS" are relatively short.Convoluted space means that every word counts. <br /><br />There is definately a message here and it is not a "sexy" one- there is much more going on "behind the mask" so to speak...<br /><br />For a start there is that tantalizing initial line " You may now apply your 3D glasses"! This to me means take a look at the real world because that is what peering through  3D glasses allows you to do. <br /><br />The actual song is all about sound. So there is a juxtapositioning between the  "seeing" with 3D glasses and hearing. Perhaps we should open our ears as well, our actual orifices, to what is being fed into our minds via mainstream music and messages...<br /><br />Now for the metaphor. I guess we  are in a studio where a song is being mixed. There is a discussion regarding the relationship between the bass and the treble, between "high" and "low". The issue seems to be  a question of getting all the technical details exactly right so that no fuses are blown and we get things to just the right level. Or perhaps the metaphor is that we should beware of the finished product so that it doesn't blow our minds?<br /><br />Watt= the unit of power<br /><br />Ohms= measurement of resistance<br /><br />Volt= unit of electric potential and electromotive force<br /><br />So here we get "power", "resistance" and "force".<br /><br />"Dolby" is surround sound so this might refer to being surrounded. "Feedback", well, someone telling you what they think.<br /><br />"You feel I’m real<br />I’m everything you need, so tell me what’s the deal"<br /><br />I play your game so what's in it for me?<br /><br />BUT <br /><br />"Be careful what you say, don't overload". A warning obviously. How high can you go and how low are you willing to bow? Stuck in the middle perhaps..<br /><br />To be continued...<br /><br /><br />Titania<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
  • Thanx for the information ,but i don´t think that this is a clue. :)
  • michael didn't write the song, it belonged to a singer called tyrese gibson at first.
  • simplymesimplyme Posts: 649
    on 1323810175:
    <br />michael didn't write the song, it belonged to a singer called tyrese gibson at first.<br />
    <br /><br />You're partly correct.  The writers were Tyrese GIBSON, Jaron HENSON, Michael JACKSON and Teddy RILEY.  <br />Publishers DETAJ PUBLISHING CO. and MIJAC MUSIC  <br /><br />COPYRIGHT HOLDERS ARE BMG Songs, Inc, Zovertion Music, Zomba Melodies, Inc., Detabob Music, Mijac Music and J. Henson Publishing.<br /><br />Source: BMG and the Copyright Office
  • simplymesimplyme Posts: 649
    messed up this posted - deleted it.