Craig Harvey from the coroner's office - gone?

SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
edited January 1970 in Medical Discussion

I just sent Craig Harvey an e-mail and I received this back immediately:

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Delivery to the following recipients failed.

<!-- e --><a href="mailto:charvey@coroner.lacounty.gov">charvey@coroner.lacounty.gov</a><!-- e -->

Did anyone hear he quit?

Edit: I tried Ed Winter and Deborah Peterson as well, same failure... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Edit2: I also can't fill in the form of the website. What's going on there?

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Comments

• Very interesting. I wonder if they had a system crash? Hmmm...
  • Maybe they are re-vamping their website or changing their entire server.
  • pepperpepper Posts: 558

<!-- e -->http://coroner.lacounty.gov/htm/contact.cfm<!-- m -->

Chief Coroner Investigator: Harvey, Craig
    <!-- m -->http://coroner.lacounty.gov/htm/contact.cfm?offset=5<!-- m -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403

<!-- e --><a href="mailto:charvey@coroner.lacounty.gov">charvey@coroner.lacounty.gov</a><!-- e -->

Did anyone hear he quit?

Edit: I tried Ed Winter and Deborah Peterson as well, same failure... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Try to send from another email account. May be they wont communicate with you any longer.
  • Probably under a gag order because they will be called as future witnesses.
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669

Did anyone hear he quit?

I sent an email with no msg or subject & it went trough. Did you email him before, maybe he blocked your email address? I did not get back failure report.
    BTW, why were you emailing to coroner investigator.....? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Asking if he is in the hoax? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400

Did anyone hear he quit?

I sent an email with no msg or subject & it went trough. Did you email him before, maybe he blocked your email address? I did not get back failure report.
    BTW, why were you emailing to coroner investigator.....? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Asking if he is in the hoax? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I e-mail him questions once in a while. Maybe they block every email with Michael Jackson mentioned in it, or maybe they had a server problem. I'll try again!

Edit: it worked now. If I get a reply you will be the first to know.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Probably under a gag order because they will be called as future witnesses.

Who is that "lurking" at the bottom of your message? Its sooooo funny <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669

Did anyone hear he quit?

I e-mail him questions once in a while. Maybe they block every email with Michael Jackson mentioned in it, or maybe they had a server problem. I'll try again!

Edit: it worked now. If I get a reply you will be the first to know.

Ok.
  • ni-co-leni-co-le Posts: 535
    Probably under a gag order because they will be called as future witnesses.

i like your signature !! is it looks like michael <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Who is that "lurking" at the bottom of your message? Its sooooo funny

Buwaaaaahhhhaaa <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    like your signature !! is it looks like michael

Thank ya'll!