Murray's License was suspended? NO!

PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
edited January 1970 in Dr. Conrad Murray
MURRAY's LICENSE WAS NOT SUSPENDED !!! AS OF JANUARY 20TH, A believer calls ca. and texas medical board!

[youtube:2wblex7p]

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Comments

• SinderellaSinderella Posts: 1,334
    Just watched this haha.......I'll be honest...I laughed
  • Thanks for sharing this video. I didn't think his license was suspended anyway. Pretty funny.
    It should say attention all NON believers.They all need to be sent this YT link.
    They are the worst,they take everything the media says on face value without question or investigation-they are as bad as the rest of the world while claiming to be against it.
    Whatever.
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    If you go to this site http://www2.mbc.ca.gov/LicenseLookupSystem/PhysicianSurgeon/Search.aspx and type in Murray in the last name and search, it brings up his medical license record and it does say suspended on there. Don't type in Conrad for the first name, though. Check it out.

This twitpic was taken from MJHDCDOTCOM's page. This is what you will find when you type in Murray on that look-up site above. The pic was too big to post.
    http://twitpic.com/3rubt9/full
    And here we go again.....two pieces of evidence which contradict one another.

Personally I am more inclined at this moment in time to believe the phone call over the document..might change in time though,depends what comes to light
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    It's hard to know what to believe. Sometimes your gut is the best indicator to the truth.
  • becca26becca26 Posts: 789
    This is most likely a fake the lady prob called her friend what his license number I heard a 7 11 69 ummmm yeah nice numbers. I think this is a fake <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    On the twitpic of the license suspension, it shows an expiration date of Feb. 28, 2011....what does that mean? Was his license almost up for renewal anyways? Does the suspension only go till the 28th??? Lost again, I am.......
    <!-- m -->http://twitpic.com/3rubt9/full<!-- m -->

Just wondering.....
    Blessings
  • libra8libra8 Posts: 170
    my comment: his CA license hasnt been suspended

[youtube:okcx9yen]
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> Is the news deliberately lying or misunderstanding the legal actions? Thanks for posting!
  • libra8libra8 Posts: 170
    I think I remember that the family was happy about the Judge's decision to suspend his license?? So it wasnt just the media reporting but the family did too.

It seems to me this video is proof that the preliminary hearing was just a 'show', & this video is proof hes alive & that this is a hoax.
  • <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    That's good info. The title of this thread should be changed to be more descriptive so it's not overlooked.

Murray's license is NOT suspended in California.
  • Is there also an official site were we could verify if it's suspended or not? Maybe the news got to them later...maybe it takes a few days for the paper work to be filled..I know hat's how it is with birocracy here in my country...
  • sounds like good news for the hoax, but
    something tells me we should not rely only on this phone call without further verification

I don't know, this very first shot makes me feel a bit uneasy, masks and a marionette puppet.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    sounds like good news for the hoax, but
    something tells me we should not rely only on this phone call without further verification

I don't know, this very first shot makes me feel a bit uneasy, masks and a marionette puppet.

You're right friend.
    Well,as you are well aware the documents which have been released over time in regards to things like the autopsy,will etc have not been THAT real or convincing-infact in the prelim the coroner even admitted he doesn't know who wrote the thing haha!
    I don't know whether they would put his license info/status up on the internet because he is still on trial.Something to look in to I guess
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Hahahahaha, someone should send this to Uncle Harve, although I'm sure he already seen it. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Can someone in the US do the same to verify? Seems to be legit, but you never know.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Tink.I.AmTink.I.Am Posts: 878
    This is most likely a fake the lady prob called her friend what his license number I heard a 7 11 69 ummmm yeah nice numbers. I think this is a fake <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

you can enter the number here,
    <!-- m -->http://www2.mbc.ca.gov/LicenseLookupSys ... earch.aspx<!-- m -->

you will see that the license is suspended, and also the pre. about his restrictions. you can also read the issued papers about it.

the number is G 71169
    Can someone in the US do the same to verify? Seems to be legit, but you never know.

Definitley,say your concerned about reports on the internet he still has his license and you want to double check.I think after that video/phone call,that center are going to be getting harassed by people from all over the world on both sides!!
    My suggestion would be to sound as pissed off,concerned as possible so you dont appear to be a fan/or in the know of any kind.

The dude on the phone seems pretty sure that he has his license though and the media have lied but that also gives me a small amount of doubt so if it could be verified that would be awesome.

She does say G71169 to whoever the dude is on the phone.
    I'm not fully in belief of either,but if the call can be verified,imma swing that way.
  • Tink.I.AmTink.I.Am Posts: 878
    I went on the website earlier today and got a screenshot. however there are more pages, such as the courtpapers on there. and it does indeed say that his license is suspended.
    Ok,lets find out who the woman on the phone is first..
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> Wow!!!We must check this
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    It should say attention all NON believers.They all need to be sent this YT link.
    They are the worst,they take everything the media says on face value without question or investigation-they are as bad as the rest of the world while claiming to be against it.
    Whatever.

I shared this video on my FB and non-believers wrote things like "this murderer needs to rot in hell. where is justice?" kind of things. It's impossible to open their eyes. I wrote "Wake up sleeping beauties, the King is Alive" but it seems like they do not care what I write lol