Monkey Business ~ The King Is Dead - Long Live The King!

SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
edited January 1970 in Hoax Theories
Before I will start with this theory, I have to tell you that I am still laughing as I am writing this. This one might be worse than the dog theory, the union thread and all other posts that weren't really that appreciated, but it seriously makes perfect sense and I think almost everything can be explained by it. I rechecked some old articles and I really think this is it and if it is, it's hilarious. I skipped a night and everytime I do that, I get thoughts in my head I normally don't get.

If you feel the need to send me medication, please PM me and I will give you my P.O. Box #.

Okay, let's start. I was checking Murray's felony complaint again, because something was off. Here is the complaint:

charge777.jpg

According to the complaint, Dr. Murray "did unlawfully, and without malice, kill Michael Joseph Jackson, a human being, in the commission of an unlawful act, not a felony; and in the commission of a lawful act which might have produced death, in an unlawful manner, and without due caution and circumspection."

I remember there has been a poster either here or at the old MJHD on the board or in the chat, mentioned that a 'human being' has no legal definition. I checked that again, and that is true. It should have been 'person' or simply nothing, because we normally would assume that Michael Jackson is a person/human being.

But because I always do around 3 things at once, I decided to take my mind off of the complaint again and look at the Dangerous and Michael album covers again. They seemed so similar and I knew something was up with it, but I couldn't figure out what. But even though they look so similar, there is actually just one thing the same on both. Here are the covers:

dangerous777.jpg

michael777.jpg

The only thing that is the same, is the crowning of the king. And that is when I thought of this. On Dangerous, it is not Michael that is being crowned, it's Bubbles. On Michael on the other hand, it is Michael who is being crowned. Jermaine said at the press conference something like "My brother, The King of Pop has passed away." (sorry, still lousy internet connection, so I can't check the vid now). Quoting 50cent on 'Monster'; "All hell, run tell, the King has risen".

I will get back to the album covers later on.

We have been discussing the public image recently and many times before. We have also discussed the music industry and how they use the artists and control them. They wanted a monkey - Mike gave them a monkey: Bubbles. I think he built the image around the animal, giving them exactly what they wanted (a puppet, a monkey) a circus, a factory where he could make everything they wanted from him, and he would go and hide behind the mask to work on music, short films and this major project. Bubbles - The King of Puppets.
According to Mike he sent Bubbles to a center in 2003, because he started puberty, but that doesn't make sense. Bubbles was born in 1983, so he was 20 in 2003 and a chimp is in his puberty around the age of 8-9.

At eight or nine years a chimp attains puberty and by the age of 15 (years) a male becomes socially mature.
<!-- m -->http://whozoo.org/students/brawil/chimps2.htm<!-- m -->
What I think is that Bubbles died. Mike was already planning the hoax and as much as he might have loved the animal as well, this could be convenient and I think he froze him. According to TMZ (see <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com<!-- m --> or the recaps on the forum) the body was in deep freeze, and all of a sudden embalmed. I can imagine that when you defrost a monkey that has been dead for 6 years, you better embalm pretty quickly, because I think the smell would be horrible. It also explains why the body had lividity and rigor mortis set in as if he just died, yet the time of death a mystery to the coroner, because if a body has been frozen, it's very difficult to determine a date of death. That is why the room was heated, to warm up the chimp for the autopsy.

Bubbles was a part of the family, he ate at the table, slept in a bed and went to the toilet. He
lived at the encino home for quite a while until Mike brought him to Neverland. Latoya: " LaToya:
"Bubbles became a human - he became one of us. He ate at the family table just like we do with a
knife and fork."

I also think Mike named Bubbles Michael Joseph Jackson. It was reported somewhere (forgive me, but I really can't remember where, maybe someone else does) that Mike wanted to name all his children Michael Jackson. And he did. All the kids have the name Michael Jackson, yet Michael jr. is called Prince, Prince Michael is called Blanket and we have Paris, who also carries the name Michael. So why not Bubbles, he was kind of his kid as well and as a little brother and son to the Jacksons. Katherine probably loved the animal and gets emotional because of his death and remembering that, or because Mike just put the animal in the freezer

I will just mention some random stuff to explain before I get back to the album covers which I typed to someone before making this post, because I am too tired to get in orde now, I'll reheck tomorrow.

MJ was a druggie, Harvey keeps insisting he was a druggie. Bubbles was taken from a lab and addicted to drugs. Could also explain scars and illnesses, no idea what they did to the animal there Bubbles was a huge chimp: 5 feet something and 160lbs Bubbles got sick, lost weight Bubbles had short black hair Vitiligo is quite common with chimps The golden casket was too short, yet TMZ kept saying Michael Jackson was really in the casket The chimp would have fit Painkillers found, bubbles was ill Bubbles peed in a cup; a monkey doesn't care if everyone sees his dick. If he's gotta go he's gotta go Bubble might even smoked which would explain the sigarettes and long deseases, there are more smoking chimps, just Google The singing in the third person in Breaking News. Everyone said he wouldn't sing about himself, well maybe he didn't MJ had doubles for bubbles MJ and Bubbles wore the same clothes, Bubbles was MJ's 'double' (symbolically of course) There is a rumor on the net that Bubbles died years ago Center for Great Apes founder Patti Ragan said: "Bubbles hadn't seen Michael for seven or eight years. If he had been around him he would have felt the loss. Who would have felt the loss? Bubbles over MJ or MJ over his dead chimp? Weird statement. The center probably is sponsored by Mike. Bubbles also tried to commit suicide (Wiki) BAD was MJ's last tour...it was Bubbles last tour Latoya's visit to Bubbles: <!-- m -->
http://images.contactmusic.com/newsimag ... 165282.jpg<!-- m -->
To me that looks like a female Orangutan
As mentioned in the dog theory, propofol is used to put animals down

Sick old frail and balding man that doesn't look like Michael Jackson?
chimpansee-bubbles-niet-welkom-op-uitvaart-michael-jackson_5_460x0.jpg

There is probably more, I haven't been through all the recaps and Bubbles articles yet.

Let's assume this monkey theory is right, and bubbles had vitiligo...Maybe Mike didn't. I saw that TMZ posted about White Chicks (movie) this week, 2 black guys being sprayed white. I am still wondering about the cream that Murray had to hide, bleaching cream. Why shouldn't he want anyone to know? It's a common vitiligo treatment, nothing to be ashamed of. But bleaching cream can be temporarily. How many times did we see him in those 20 years? He really WAS pretty private. He allegedly was doing his make-up for hours before he came out of his bedroom, why? Your face is done in a few minutes, half hour max. Put some clothes on and finished.

Back to the album covers. On Dangerous he hides behind the mask, image 'taking over'. Shy, naive and what else, while the smart businessman is pulling the strings from behind the curtain and 'producing' the life of Michael Jackson.

On the Michael cover, the mask is gone. We see his complete work behind him, up until 2009. There are two sides though. Everything before 1988 (dark side, pre-hoax) and everything from 1988 on (light side, hoax). Dark-Light / Black-White. Mike is crowned and on the cover he is black again. That must mean something.

Bubbles died, the King of pop died with all his fake ID's and stuff around him. The king has risen, 'Mike crowned again, taking back control.

Let me make clear that I am not saying that the all he did was only because of his image and for the hoax. I am not saying that because I believe that although we have seen the public image, all his good work was from his heart. So please let's not get into discussion about that, because that is not what I mean. The king of pop was a distraction for the media. It has been one big media mindfuck and I bet there is a lot of video footage. Could you imagine what would happen if the monkey was really dead and the whole media drama was over a monkey? Reporting breaking news that clearly doesn't add up since even 13-year-olds found this board (no offense meant with that, I hope you get me) about a dead monkey? I would love to see their faces...

On a sidenote: I think Murray is home free, what do we have here:
A preliminary hearing is held only on felony cases and is conducted before a magistrate judge.
<!-- m -->http://www2.state.id.us/fourthjudicial/ ... ocess.html<!-- m -->
In the United States federal courts, magistrate judges are appointed to assist United States district court judges in the performance of their duties. Magistrate judges are authorized by 28 U.S.C. § 631 et seq.
While district judges are nominated by the President and confirmed by the United States Senate for lifetime tenure, magistrate judges are appointed by a majority vote of the federal district judges of a particular district and serve terms of eight years if full-time, or four years if part-time, and may be reappointed.
<!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magistrate_Judge<!-- m -->

Michael Pastors is not a magistrate judge:
Conrad Murray Judge -- So Tough, So Smart
4/5/2010 9:40 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

0405_michael_edward_pastor_ex.jpg

Sources tell TMZ the judge who will get the Conrad Murray manslaughter case is one of the toughest, smartest judges on the bench in L.A. County.

Court sources tell TMZ that L.A. County Superior Court Judge Michael Pastor will be assigned Murray's case today, following a brief hearing with the Supervising Judge of the L.A. County Superior Court.

Judge Pastor has handled some high-profile cases, including the case involving topless pics of Cameron Diaz, Jason Priestley's DUI case, and a slew of other high-profile, non-celeb cases.

Note to lawyers in the case -- Pastor is extremely tough, and nothing gets past him. He reads every legal doc in his cases and makes it a point to become an expert on whatever the case involves.

Judge Pastor also knows something about addiction -- he's renowned at the courthouse as having a frequent flier mileage addiction, often flying pointlessly over a weekend just to rack up mileage points.

He's getting the Judicial Excellence Award from the L.A. County Criminal Courts Bar Association this weekend.

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2010/04/05/conrad-mu ... slaughter/<!-- m -->

Judge Pastor is a heavyweight, and Harve already pointed that out. Too bad we are no legal savvys here. Next time put something like "Conrad Murray Judge -- TOO Tough, TOO Smart" as a title, maybe we will notice then.

Murray also entered a plea at his first hearing, oops:
Though often referred to as an arraignment, a first appearance is a separate court event. A defendant charged with a felony may not enter a plea at the first appearance, but he must do so at the arraignment.

[hr:30huu68a]hr[/hr:30huu68a]

If a defendant is bound over to the district court on a felony charge, he or she must then appear for arraignment before a district judge. At the arraignment in district court, the defendant is again advised of his or her rights and the procedures the court will follow from that time forward. It is at this stage of the proceeding that the felony defendant may enter a plea.

But all that is not important, because it wasn't even a felony in the first place.

<!-- m -->http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpb ... .php?f=122<!-- m -->
<!-- m -->http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/search.php<!-- m -->
<!-- m -->http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ... 921AAXOVqK<!-- m -->
<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2009/08/26/jackson-t ... -a-mystery<!-- m -->
<!-- m -->http://www.sciforums.com/showthread.php?t=52918<!-- m -->
<!-- m -->http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/st ... es_1165282<!-- m -->
<!-- m -->http://tmz.vo.llnwd.net/o28/newsdesk/tm ... _02_wm.pdf<!-- m -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Comments

• Okay........

One thing I absolutely believe is that Michael did become a dancing puppet and he knew it.

After his initial rocket to fame as he even put it [loosely quoting here] "I've been in the business so long I feel like an old man."
    Then he contracted to produce so many records and tour to promote them via touring...which also meant getting mobbed and living his life in a fish bowl.
    The fun had gone out of that for him year's ago.

It had to be SO hard for him!
    He was a little rebel in his own way and when he bucked the system they bucked back...in a BIG way....to keep their "monkey money machine"[with the mega Beatles catalog] in line and in his cage.

I have often wondered how he could stand it...how he endured it....after watching so many video's of him being mobbed, followed, people screaming "it's Michael Jackson" watching his nervous reaction while he tried to maintain.
    I am surprised he hung around as long as he did....I know I personally could not.
  • sk2001sk2001 Posts: 238
    Souza, no disrespect but I might be crazy too coz this does make sense in a weird way! Imagine the faces of non- believers if this is the case :$
  • [youtube:1xduj009]

This is as wild as it gets but actually it's an intriguing theory, Souza, and in many ways insightful. (e.g. definition of human being; all children to be named michael jackson; album covers -- on Dangerous the crowning is for the chimp; brown Michael on new album cover really must mean something; propofol could be for an animal...) this is particularly thought-provoking and true:
    We have been discussing the public image recently and many times before. We have also discussed the music industry and how they use the artists and control them. They wanted a monkey - Mike gave them a monkey: Bubbles. I think he built the image around the animal, giving them exactly what they wanted (a puppet, a monkey) a circus, a factory where he could make everything they wanted from him, and he would go and hide behind the mask to work on music, short films and this major project. Bubbles - The King of Puppets. According to Mike he sent Bubbles to a center in 2003, because he started puberty, but that doesn't make sense. Bubbles was born in 1983, so he was 20 in 2003 and a chimp is in his puberty around the age of 8-9.

Not sure about not having vitiligo though. MJ, the man, <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> seems to have it and how do we know it's true that he spent hours applying make-up? That could be a made up story. Many times there are pictures of MJ without makeup or not much of it - a couple of interviews too, particularly if he's unshaven. He is gorgeous unshaven and w/o make-up. I don't believe MJ felt he couldn't be seen without make-up. Maybe the cream was something for Bubbles and that's why Murray didn't want anyone to see it IF that story is even true - it could very well not be - just some diversion. I really don't think there was any "cream". Yet, anything's possible here but I've seen signs of the vitiligo since the 80's. That said, the brown Michael on the album cover - a late 70's Michael - has to mean something, I agree.

It's interesting that the part of the Dangerous album cover on the Michael cover is 3-tiered starting with Dangerous face with the police force above and then suited up Michael and above that the History cover Michael... No Bubbles on this part...

What would be difficult to reconcile in your theory is the dead body, the autopsy report, etc. if Bubbles died and this is the body the emt's saw, the extent to which the hospital, coroner, emt's are involved would be extensive and I thought TS says it is unlikely to have so many people involved. Although another body - a fake one- could have been used as part of the trap door clown/magic act/illusion/trick. This is the hardest part for me to fit into your theory, though.

I really could see MJ loving Bubbles so much that he had him interred in Forest Lawn. And the memorial and funeral having a double meaning as in goodbye to the King of Pop as well as Bubbles who was also named Michael Jackson. Why not?

I agree, the hoax is for very serious reasons as well as demonstrating all the monkey business going down.

"MJ had doubles for Bubbles" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

(Here's a question: when would Bubbles birthday have been? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> )

Lyrics: Monkey Business by Michael jackson

Well, Lord have mercy
    Well, Lord have mercy
    This ain't no good for me
    This ain't no good for me, babe
    Well, Lord have mercy
    Well, Lord have mercy
    Ain't no good for me, babe
    Tell me what's goin' down, babe

Every time I wanna say it, it is
    Just too much for me
    I don't ever wanna say it cause of
    All the blasphemy
    Everybody's doin' it to somebody's love
    In sight of me
    I might tell on you
    Don't you start no stuff with me

Your brother's got kids with
    your mother in law
    I might drop dead about what I saw
    I caught your mother, she doin' a dude
    You can't like it that I'm lookin' right at you
    Stop it, it's too much
    Monkey business goin' down

Well, Lord have mercy
    Well, Lord have mercy
    Don't be callin' out "mercy me" (Don't be callin' out "mercy me")
    Don't be callin' down, babe (Don't be callin' out mercy)
    Well, Lord have mercy
    Even burst the breast
    Don't be goin' down, babe (Don't be callin' out "mercy")

Just too much for me
    It seems to me
    I just can't believe the things I'm seein'
    So just let it be
    I might tell on you
    So don't you start no stuff with me

your mother in law
    Stop it, it's too much

I read the paper and I can't believe what's goin' round
    Somebody's doin' it to somebody's up, somebody's down
    The government won't pay my taxes and I'm really mad
    My mouth might let it be
    So don't you monkey shy with me

your mother in law

Your brother's gone and kissed
    The mother in law
    I might tell Dad about what I saw
    Your brother didn't make a nickle, or dime too
    Sittin' around tellin' how he did it to you
    Stop it, it's too much

(Monkey business goin' down)
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    I must read the Thread in the evening if I have time!!! Thanks.
  • trustno1trustno1 Posts: 654
    Souza your mind is an incredible thing, to come up with stuff like this and connect all the dots when most of us would be too scared to admit even thinking it in the first place in case we were laughed off the board!! It actually does make a lot of sense though so I'm glad you have the courage of your convictions and that you aren't afraid to put theories like this out there. Some people might think it's crazy but I'm not one of them, Bubbles being crowned on the Dangerous cover speaks volumes in my opinion.

Who knows if there's some secret we have to unlock before the rest of the hoax can play out, nobody said there was a prize awaiting the person who figures it all out but I can't help but wonder if somehow we do have more of a role than we realise. Why else are we being left all these clues, when MJ knows we're (at the moment) the only ones who are really paying any attention? I reckon it's up to us to spread the word once the time is right and we have it figured out once and for all. No idea when that'll be as it's so complex, sometimes I think he thinks we're a lot smarter than we actually are even though there are so many super-smart people here! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> I'm thankful that we're being gently guided along the way, so many paths to go down we'd be trying to work it all out forever otherwise!
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Souza, you are something <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

If this is the situation, Michael´s repported death is Dadaism in a nutshell <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Anyway, Bubbles has been also part of the hypothesis. Who knows if he had an ID and he is the one who died and Michael wanted to burry him in a human cementery and not an animal one.

But, didn´t LaToya visit Bubbles recently? a living Bubbles?
    When I saw that video I metaphorically connected Michael with Bubbles, as Michael not knowing who he is or remembering his family members, having an identity crisis, but not now, after the 2005 trials. That much stress could have cost him a serious mental break down, so deep, that The King of Pop does not exist any longer, has been erased from Michael´s mind, and now Michael is not who we know. The concept of Murray may be?

Some how I feel that Michael Jackson the artist does not want people to know who he really is.
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    Souza, you rock!

you-rock.gif
  • Souza, you rock!

you-rock.gif

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • SinderellaSinderella Posts: 1,334
    Shipment of Xanax and Prince Valium is on the way!
  • <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    I think your theory might fit in the hoax theory covered with the satiric humor Michael likes. And if you consider the TMZ's "Casket Mystery Solved" post:
    /phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=8529&p=265710&hilit=casket+mystery#p265710 and the funeral sales guy who's selling a similar casket of MJ (sorry I can't recall the thread), is this the same kind of eyewinking humor.
    Talking about judge Pastor I'm thinking of the TMZ post: <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2011/01/13/harvey-le ... tmz-on-tv/<!-- m --> in which a small part of the movie "What's Up Doc" was shown. In that movie there's a judge who is addicted to pills <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3ncFob_dF0<!-- m --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    And you're right about Bubbles being a hominid/human being
    : <!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human<!-- m -->

The Hominidae (anglicized hominids, also known as great apes[notes 1]), as the term is used here, form a taxonomic family, including four extant genera: chimpanzees, gorillas, humans, and orangutans.[1] In the past, the term was used in the more restricted sense of humans and relatives of humans closer than chimpanzees.
    A number of known extinct genera are grouped with humans in the Homininae subfamily, others with orangutans in the Ponginae subfamily. The most recent common ancestor of the Hominidae lived roughly 14 million years ago,[2] when the ancestors of the orangutans speciated from the ancestors of the other three genera.[3] The ancestors of the Hominidae family had already speciated from those of the Hylobatidae family, perhaps 15-20 million years ago.[3][4]

Family tree showing the extant hominoids: humans (genus Homo), chimpanzees (genus Pan), gorillas (genus Gorilla), orangutans (genus Pongo), and gibbons (four genera of the family Hylobatidae: Hylobates, Hoolock, Nomascus, and Symphalangus). All except gibbons are hominids.

The next article is from a not so reliable tabloidish paper, but has some interesting points concerning Michael and Bubbles.

Bubbles and Michael Jackson's relationship was bananas
    By Jim Shelley 20/09/2010

Michael Jackson & Bubbles: The Untold Story started with a series of claims more worthy of some demented satire.
    “You actually felt Bubbles was a kid in a monkey suit,” stated Jackson’s biographer.
    “Bubbles became a human,” simpered Jackson’s not-at-all bonkers sister, La Toya.
    “Michael Jackson’s life was extraordinary.”
    OK this one was true.
    “How did the world’s most famous chimp end up behind bars?” the narrator asked with all the gravity of a reporter on Panorama as if Bubbles had been convicted of possession of Class A drugs.
    First, the show established why Jackson loved Bubbles so.
    “He craved love and affection. And he found it with Bubbles.” (Let’s not go there.)
    “Two lives – man and ape – became entangled.” Blimey.
    Next, they wheeled out a series of Californian fruitcakes/esteemed experts to explain Jacko’s state of mind.
    “I don’t think you can ignore the influence of his early ¬childhood,” declared Sari ¬Shepphird – a piercing insight I’m sure you’ll agree.
    “You get a damn good hug from a chimp,” said evolutionary psychologist and ape expert Carole Jahme. “That is perhaps the kind of strength of hug he’d have liked from his father.”
    Bubbles was his dad, basically. And – when the Jackson 5 became an international ¬phenomenon – one of many animal surrogates for friends.
    “He had quite a few rats,” said La Toya fondly. “His first one, I recall it being a little white mouse…” Eh?!?
    “He just started to not trust people. He started to think that everybody had a hidden agenda because, generally thinking, most people did.”
    This was the view of J. Randy Taraborrelli – Jackson’s one-time friend who himself (presumably reluctantly) wrote a biography about Jackson.
    Jackson, as the “documentary” explained, implored doctors to operate on Bubbles’ vocal chords so that he could talk.
    “But all the money in the world wasn’t going to grant Jackson his wish,” intoned the narrator, in case you thought it could.
    “Their larynx isn’t positioned in the right place for speech,” confirmed Jahme. “It’s too high up in the throat.” So that’s that. Often, it seemed, Jackson used Bubbles to generate press coverage for himself.
    “This way, his private life was not penetrated by the press,” Mark Lester said, perhaps unfortunately.
    But ultimately Jackson abandoned him (that’s Bubbles, not Lester).
    “Michael didn’t survive showbusiness but Bubbles did,” the narrator declared sombrely – as if their lives were entwined.
    Bubbles is 26 now and weighs 200lbs (he’s grown into a gorilla basically) and lives in “a retirement community for ex-showbusiness apes” (only in America).
    “When Michael died,” pondered Patti Ragan, founder of the Centre for Great Apes, “one of the questions that came to me was: has anyone told Bubbles?”
    She had decided not to tell him, or show him any pictures of his former owner.
    Enter La Toya (as it were), who claimed it was “my dream” to be reunited with the now-quite-aggressive chimp.
    “It’s been 20 something years,” she sighed, prompting the notion that if she cared that much, she could have visited Bubbles before. Maybe taken him some bananas…
    “The visit might be a way to help La Toya find closure,” suggested the narrator.
    After a while she asked Ragan, “Can I say a couple of words to Bubbles alone?”
    Whispering, La Toya tried – as Michael had with the vocal chords idea – to communicate with him, prompting the bizarre, strangely moving, sight of watching La Toya talking to a monkey, crying.
    “I think you remember me don’t you?” she sobbed. Bubbles just moved off. Whether he did remember her, you couldn’t really tell.
    And so despite this probing Channel 4 documentary, Bubbles remained an enigma.

Read more: <!-- m -->http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/201 ... z1Bs1MgNY1<!-- m -->

Everything is possible. This could be a great theory, eccentric, satirical , yet sad and inevitably necessary at the same time <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • AMAZING SOUZA super great post thank you.
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    I mean no disrespect by asking the following questions. I am really wondering.

I am wondering why a chimp would need bleaching cream? (I feel goofy even typing that question, because it's so out there.) If he did have vitiligo, isn't the cream just for cosmetic purposes? Or does the cream help with pain? Would a chimp have to "look good?" I'm confused...maybe my brain doesn't allow me to think THAT far out of the box.

Also, I agree with SOL, there would have to be a lot more people involved if Bubbles was in fact the body.

The theory is entertaining, though. I guess we won't know how far out this hoax goes until Michael returns.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

The theory sounds crazy but also sounds plausible at some points. Bubbles could be dead and that could be the reason why Latoya was crying when she saw that monkey and Mrs Jackson was sad too but I do not think that it was his body that was used for the autopsy and etc.

I am wondering why a chimp would need bleaching cream? (I feel goofy even typing that question, because it's so out there.) If he did have vitiligo, isn't the cream just for cosmetic purposes? Or does the cream help with pain? Would a chimp have to "look good?" I'm confused...maybe my brain doesn't allow me to think THAT far out of the box.

Also, I agree with SOL, there would have to be a lot more people involved if Bubbles was in fact the body.

The theory is entertaining, though. I guess we won't know how far out this hoax goes until Michael returns.

Agree anewfan. Bleaching cream is not used to get the pain and also Vitiligo doesn't give any physical pain. It doesn't make sense to me why a monkey would use a bleaching cream. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> No disrespect Souza, loved your theory and it cracked me up to think Bubbles with bleaching cream on his face <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Michael had vitiligo IF he didn't make those white patches on his neck and hands with make-up for whatever reason. And I do not see any reason for him to create a vitiligo illusion because I don't believe that he wanted to become a white person and used Vitiligo as an excuse to bleach his skin and become white. He always said that he is proud of his race. He had vitiligo and with the depigmentation treatment he became white. I don't know if Bubbles had also vitiligo. Never saw any white patches on him.
  • [youtube:3r37owk3]

This is as wild as it gets but actually it's an intriguing theory, Souza, and in many ways insightful. (e.g. definition of human being; all children to be named michael jackson; album covers -- on Dangerous the crowning is for the chimp; brown Michael on new album cover really must mean something; propofol could be for an animal...) this is particularly thought-provoking and true:
    We have been discussing the public image recently and many times before. We have also discussed the music industry and how they use the artists and control them. They wanted a monkey - Mike gave them a monkey: Bubbles. I think he built the image around the animal, giving them exactly what they wanted (a puppet, a monkey) a circus, a factory where he could make everything they wanted from him, and he would go and hide behind the mask to work on music, short films and this major project. Bubbles - The King of Puppets. According to Mike he sent Bubbles to a center in 2003, because he started puberty, but that doesn't make sense. Bubbles was born in 1983, so he was 20 in 2003 and a chimp is in his puberty around the age of 8-9.

Not sure about not having vitiligo though. MJ, the man, <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> seems to have it and how do we know it's true that he spent hours applying make-up? That could be a made up story. Many times there are pictures of MJ without makeup or not much of it - a couple of interviews too, particularly if he's unshaven. He is gorgeous unshaven and w/o make-up. I don't believe MJ felt he couldn't be seen without make-up. Maybe the cream was something for Bubbles and that's why Murray didn't want anyone to see it IF that story is even true - it could very well not be - just some diversion. I really don't think there was any "cream". Yet, anything's possible here but I've seen signs of the vitiligo since the 80's. That said, the brown Michael on the album cover - a late 70's Michael - has to mean something, I agree.

It's interesting that the part of the Dangerous album cover on the Michael cover is 3-tiered starting with Dangerous face with the police force above and then suited up Michael and above that the History cover Michael... No Bubbles on this part...

What would be difficult to reconcile in your theory is the dead body, the autopsy report, etc. if Bubbles died and this is the body the emt's saw, the extent to which the hospital, coroner, emt's are involved would be extensive and I thought TS says it is unlikely to have so many people involved. Although another body - a fake one- could have been used as part of the trap door clown/magic act/illusion/trick. This is the hardest part for me to fit into your theory, though.

I really could see MJ loving Bubbles so much that he had him interred in Forest Lawn. And the memorial and funeral having a double meaning as in goodbye to the King of Pop as well as Bubbles who was also named Michael Jackson. Why not?

I agree, the hoax is for very serious reasons as well as demonstrating all the monkey business going down.

"MJ had doubles for Bubbles" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

(Here's a question: when would Bubbles birthday have been? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> )

Lyrics: Monkey Business by Michael jackson

Well, Lord have mercy
    Well, Lord have mercy
    This ain't no good for me
    This ain't no good for me, babe
    Well, Lord have mercy
    Well, Lord have mercy
    Ain't no good for me, babe
    Tell me what's goin' down, babe

Just too much for me
    I don't ever wanna say it cause of
    All the blasphemy
    In sight of me
    I might tell on you
    Don't you start no stuff with me

your mother in law
    Stop it, it's too much

Well, Lord have mercy
    Well, Lord have mercy
    Don't be callin' down, babe (Don't be callin' out mercy)
    Well, Lord have mercy
    Even burst the breast
    Don't be goin' down, babe (Don't be callin' out "mercy")

Just too much for me
    It seems to me
    I just can't believe the things I'm seein'
    So just let it be
    I might tell on you
    So don't you start no stuff with me

your mother in law
    Stop it, it's too much

I read the paper and I can't believe what's goin' round
    Somebody's doin' it to somebody's up, somebody's down
    The government won't pay my taxes and I'm really mad
    My mouth might let it be
    So don't you monkey shy with me

your mother in law

Your brother's gone and kissed
    The mother in law
    I might tell Dad about what I saw
    Your brother didn't make a nickle, or dime too
    Sittin' around tellin' how he did it to you
    Stop it, it's too much

sounds to me like he wrote this after a morning of watching jerry springer and maury povich
  • After reflecting about this post most of the day, If Bubbles were in the coffin, how can he fit? When Latoya visited Bubbles( if it is Bubbles) the chimp was humungous. I have a hard time believing it. Also how can the coroner do autopsy, wouldn't he know that it is not a human being but an animal? Wouldn't he ask questions? I am trying to understand also. But Souza like i said before AMAZING..
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    After reflecting about this post most of the day, If Bubbles were in the coffin, how can he fit? When Latoya visited Bubbles( if it is Bubbles) the chimp was humungous. I have a hard time believing it. Also how can the coroner do autopsy, wouldn't he know that it is not a human being but an animal? Wouldn't he ask questions? I am trying to understand also. But Souza like i said before AMAZING..

If the chimp was around 5'6", than he would fit. The monkey Latoya visited looks like an orangutan instead of a chimp, and if Bubbles died a few years ago, the monkey Latoya visited wasn't Bubbles after all.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

:lol: <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

The theory sounds crazy but also sounds plausible at some points. Bubbles could be dead and that could be the reason why Latoya was crying when she saw that monkey and Mrs Jackson was sad too but I do not think that it was his body that was used for the autopsy and etc.

Agree anewfan. Bleaching cream is not used to get the pain and also Vitiligo doesn't give any physical pain. It doesn't make sense to me why a monkey would use a bleaching cream. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> No disrespect Souza, loved your theory and it cracked me up to think Bubbles with bleaching cream on his face <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Michael had vitiligo IF he didn't make those white patches on his neck and hands with make-up for whatever reason. And I do not see any reason for him to create a vitiligo illusion because I don't believe that he wanted to become a white person and used Vitiligo as an excuse to bleach his skin and become white. He always said that he is proud of his race. He had vitiligo and with the depigmentation treatment he became white. I don't know if Bubbles had also vitiligo. Never saw any white patches on him.

I think that part was misunderstood. I never said that Bubbles used the cream. I meant Mike, IF he didn't had vitiligo. I'm not sure about that either, it's just that the cover of the new album and some other things made me think that he didn't. Pretending to have vitiligo would be a hell of a disguise and would throw a lot of people off. He could do whatever he wanted without people recognizing him. I am not saying it is a fact, because I am too confused about it myself when I look at some pictures. I only mention it as a possibility from my point of view and the new album cover reminded me again of that thought. It is the first cover since the Thriller album where we see him black again. It also has nothing to do with not wanting to be black, because I do believe he was proud to be a black man. If this was the case, it was for distraction and safety reasons. But like I said, when I see certain pictures it makes me doubt that theory, because we do see patches. But what is the meaning of the album cover in that case? Everything that has to do with MJ is full of symbolism, so this means something, I have no doubt about it.

• Sinderella » Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:10 pm
    Shipment of Xanax and Prince Valium is on the way!

LOL!!

Needles to say to whoever posted the song lyrics to Monkey Business I LOVE that song...Yeeeeeeeeeeee!
    I kinda had to chop it up for my sig line. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    Souza if you are not right, you should be because this is just too funny!

All this reminds me of Monkey Business. On a hunch I looked this up and found that there were two movies made by this name. One was a Marx Brothers movie where the inadvertently get mixed up in the mob. The other was one which starred Cary Grant and Marilyn Monroe. In it, the chimp inadvertently discovers the secret of eternal youth. Recall that Michael said he wanted to live forever. Perhaps there's a connection.
  • Also, in reference to the "Monkey Business" lyrics... also contains the line "it's just too much for me" Remember someone was asking about that line from "Behind the Mask" where they heard it before in another song. Well, this song wasn't mentioned. So connection there with Monkey Business and Behind the Mask.
    Also, in reference to the "Monkey Business" lyrics... also contains the line "it's just too much for me" Remember someone was asking about that line from "Behind the Mask" where they heard it before in another song. Well, this song wasn't mentioned. So connection there with Monkey Business and Behind the Mask.
    Oh, that's interesting...

• First : Souza i like you but ... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Second : i agree on the symbol of the monkey and the crowned king etc...And maybe Michael used Bubble as a symbol to say that he is "the monkey of the story"

Do I believe MJ froze his beloved pet, somehow his kid, to use the body for hoax purpose...i really doubt this.
    I think some people spread the rumor Bubble was dead because they wanted to proove that the monkey was mistreated, which is wrong. I do believe 80kg monkey is not easy to deal with when you start to have a family life. All the TRUST you can put in an animal is nothing against the GUILT feeling you'll get when an accident will happen between your animal and your kids. Bubble is an animal, even if he lived the life of a human being...That must be my strong will not to humanize animals, but I do think Bubble was put in a center so he could live a chimp life and feel more comfortable when his strengh and his needs. Dealing social relationship with a 80kg pet is not that easy i think, even if MJ is "the best" <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

BUT, what I notice is that Bubble was given to a center before all the mess. How could Michael be away for hoax purpose, with a 80kg chimp ??

Last : on the picture with Latoya, this is deff. a chimpanze, not an orang outang.
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    Souza....I'm glad you started out your post laughing, because I laughed so hard I had to quit reading numerous times <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->)) This shows you're human and good natured.
    Great post. Honest, that's amazing investigating. I'm so glad we have you, and you are doing a great job, I have wanted to say this for quite awhile...picked a crazy time to tell you didn't I? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    I really think there are tons of loose ends to gather on this theory, but I'm sure you can tie them up. I'm excited to read them. And I'm sure TMZ will be all over it, as here we'd been talking about where Jemaine is for a few days, I've msgd. them there asking, and Bam! they post!.. They watch us. Hello TMZ. Glad to have you as a messenger to us.
    Keep on this for us Souza cuz I'm sorta ...lost?? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> GREAT job, great investigating and really observing.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    I do not encounter but there is a video of Paris saying something of a monkey..