Dr. Murray -- Dead Body Found in Courthouse Sweep

angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
edited January 2011 in News

Just hours before Dr. Conrad Murray was scheduled to appear at an L.A. County courthouse today for his arraignment in the death of Michael Jackson ... officials discovered a dead body in a sweep of the grounds ... TMZ has learned.

0125-court-homeless-ex3-credit.jpg

Several officers were doing their daily sweep of the premises to wake up the homeless and shoo them away before court opens ... when they came across a homeless person who at first appeared to be sleeping -- but turned out to be dead.

We're told the coroner has already been called to the scene.

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2011/01/25/dr-conrad ... raignment/<!-- m -->

Comments

• <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • Interesting. And odd..
    Posted at 7 am. And we know today is a "7" date. Let's see what else develops.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    That it has to do Murray with the news <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Ok....I haven't posted anything about gematria in a long, long time.......I just can't pass this one up!
    The capital letters of the article's title are:
    DMDBFCS

51 = DMDBFCS = Michael

Here is a link to the thread I did about gematria a long time ago, just for the newer folks here, it can be so confusing!
    <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=253&t=10681&hilit=+coincidences<!-- l -->
    and one link about TMZ articles:
    <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=253&t=13708&hilit=+capital<!-- l -->

Blessings!
  • Ok....I haven't posted anything about gematria in a long, long time.......I just can't pass this one up!
    DMDBFCS

51 = DMDBFCS = Michael

Here is a link to the thread I did about gematria a long time ago, just for the newer folks here, it can be so confusing!
    <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=253&t=10681&hilit=+coincidences<!-- l -->
    and one link about TMZ articles:
    <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=253&t=13708&hilit=+capital<!-- l -->

Blessings!

Thanks <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Turns out to be another drama filled morning...hmmm
  • TarjaTarja Posts: 645
    Ok....I haven't posted anything about gematria in a long, long time.......I just can't pass this one up!
    DMDBFCS

51 = DMDBFCS = Michael

I am totally not into numerology or cryptic messages so if you can explain me this a bit. How did you get "Michael" from DMDBFCS? And where is that 51 from? Sorry, I really don't understand easily this kind of things, either trust them, but it caught my eye that you said DMDBFCS means Michael and I'd like to know how you did it
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    .....a [homeless] person who at first appeared to be sleeping -- but turned out to be dead.

hmmmm, I think we have heard quite similar story before.....MJ in coma....turned out to be dead..... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    We were talking about a dead body involved in the hoax lately, that's the only connection I can see..... except of the 7
    A dead body sleeping - MJ trying to sleep on June 25th
    Turned out to be dead - MJ died or "died" that day <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    We were talking about a dead body involved in the hoax lately, that's the only connection I can see..... except of the 7

or..... dead body that was used in the hoax.... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Let's just hope so....... is Michael really capable of using other's person dead body to fake his death? I hope this fitted his high moral standards
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    I can't help smiling about the
    Courthouse Sweep

What is a sweep?
    Chimney sweep

It's also this:
    200px-Haraigoshi.jpg
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sweep#Cleaning

It's also this:
    A "clean sweep" for a naval vessel refers to having "swept the enemy from the seas," a completely successful mission.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clean_sweep_%28naval%29

It's also this:
    Sweep - a gradual bend or elbow in conduit, piping, or ductwork
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sweep#Cleaning

<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Let's just hope so....... is Michael really capable of using other's person dead body to fake his death? I hope this fitted his high moral standards

I do not feel entitled to judge anybody's moral standards... and I still do not exclude the possibility that the person who died pre-agreed with MJ to use his body.
    I'm not judging his moral standards. I just hope he did it in spite of what some people might think about such a choise.
  • We were talking about a dead body involved in the hoax lately, that's the only connection I can see..... except of the 7

I do not feel entitled to judge anybody's moral standards... and I still do not exclude the possibility that the person who died pre-agreed with MJ to use his body.

Or that cadaver museum. I forget whats its called (The Bodies Exhibit ,maybe?) , but in a hoax vid MJ wore a tshirt for this particiular museum or exhibit. He could have bought a cadever to use (maybe thats why the room temp @ carolwood drive was so high to keep the body for breaking down).

I personally think he used a real hospice patient that knew completely what he signed up for before dying.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    No body. No one died.
  • No body. No one died.

Ultimately, I'm still with you on this bec. It's a trap-door clown illusion is all. I think intently on everyone's theory about a body and they mostly make sense too, but when I look at that one pic with "the body" being transported and drapped in white, it's obvious there is no body there. The stretcher is flat as a surf board. Look at the feet of it. And where's the head? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I can't stop laughing today. Hope I'm not totally losing it. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Micheal+5.jpg
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403

Just hours before Dr. Conrad Murray was scheduled to appear at an L.A. County courthouse today for his arraignment in the death of Michael Jackson ... officials discovered a dead body in a sweep of the grounds ... TMZ has learned.

0125-court-homeless-ex3-credit.jpg

Several officers were doing their daily sweep of the premises to wake up the homeless and shoo them away before court opens ... when they came across a homeless person who at first appeared to be sleeping -- but turned out to be dead.

We're told the coroner has already been called to the scene.

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2011/01/25/dr-conrad ... raignment/<!-- m -->

Well, I am reading and reading.....How does this article relate to Murray at all?
  • AnaMarciaAnaMarcia Posts: 860
    .....a [homeless] person who at first appeared to be sleeping -- but turned out to be dead.

This notice need not be true.
    For me, it's much more likely to be a message in code released by Michael and TMZ. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    If it were true, perhaps Murray would have nothing to do with it. So his name did not have to be in the news.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403

IDK what to make out of this and why the connection with Murray.
    Lets assume, as an hypothesis, that Murray took the homeless dead guy to Michael´s bed to help him or revive him, could that action become a criminal offense?

I just find very odd this article.
  • shelby61shelby61 Posts: 305
    What we need to find out if they do "sweeps" of the area all the time? Or is this done because of MJ's hearings?
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    Probably a 'routine sweep' for this hearing only. I only see TMZ reports of this odd story. So a coroner is called - because there's a dead body. There was no coroner called at MJ's home when he was supposedly already dead. Thinking of that saying, sweep it under the carpet. Somebody is trying to hide the dirt.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    That doesn't even look like a body unless they crunched him up in a ball. Seems like a load of BS! Just like the white sheet body was flat or moving. They sure don't do bodies in a bag very well, on purpose! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Wishingstar
    DMDBFCS

51 = DMDBFCS = Michael
    But this one was worth waiting for! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • What we need to find out if they do "sweeps" of the area all the time? Or is this done because of MJ's hearings?

True - this seems highly unusual, don't you think?
  • sweeps; isn't there some term regarding tv ratings that happens during a certain period of time.

forgive me guys. i think my brain has just been pushed to the edge lately <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    That body looks like a round garbage bag full of every day trash unless they found a hacked up "in pieces" body. Oh man I hope they are not trying to say that someone took out a body in a trash bag at Michael's house that day. Yeesh. Or maybe a homeless person died up in Michael's house on June 25th 09.