Comments

• .It's about time.

Last month, after more than a week of messy, shock-inducing preliminary hearings, Dr. Conrad Murray was ordered to stand trial on one count of involuntary manslaughter for allegedly injecting Michael Jackson with a lethal amount of sedatives.

Which brings us to today's long-awaited arraignment on the charges, which is scheduled to begin at 8:30 a.m. PT sharp. However, we know a circus when we see one, so we'll be bringing you all the comings and goings from the courthouse all morning—in addition to Murray, who will enter a plea on the charge, Katherine, Joe, Janet, La Toya, Jermaine, Randy and Marlon Jackson could also show for today's hearing.

We'll be here all morning, and you should, too. So don't miss a minute—and bear with us as we bring you all the breaking news from outside and inside the courtroom!
    Thanks for the link. That is the text that goes along with it.

Peace
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    Thank you <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    The Stream functions with me, unfortunately, no more.... <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    New Stream! http://www.tmz.com/2011/01/25/live-dr-conrad-murray-court-hearing-trial-michael-jackson-manslaughter-los-angeles-propofol/

Live -- Dr. Conrad Murray's Arraignment

34 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

Dr. Conrad Murray is set to be arraigned today on one charge of involuntary manslaughter -- exactly 19 months after Michael Jackson died -- and we're covering it LIVE from the courthouse in L.A.

The hearing is all set to go down at 8:30 AM PT -- and we'll be streaming from inside the courtroom for all the action.

UPDATE 8:37 AM PT: Katherine Jackson just arrived.
  • robdrobd Posts: 106
    Trial date is set for March 28th!
  • Tink.I.AmTink.I.Am Posts: 878
    That was interesting.. dont know who this lady is..
    but she just said that the court hearings in march might be on tv...
    thats super for the hoax.... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

be on the lookout for sunflowers and garbagecans <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • "We're going Hollywood, we're going Hollywood tonight" <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

In the video one sees beside the policeman a white Rabbit <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    http://www.tmz.com/2011/01/25/dr-conrad-murray-pleads-not-guilty-involuntary-manslaughter-michael-jackson-trial-case/
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    Thx for the link, so this means that the final day of the court hearing is in March? I thought it was today <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> , BTW i like the chat on TMZ live, it seems that the majority of members are believers
  • jennyrubyjennyruby Posts: 101
    march 28th date murray trial starts

march 28th 1881
    ptbarnum formed the greatest show on earth

march 28th 2005
    judge allowed 288 past prior acts into michael's trial
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    jennyruby thx for the info, my gut feeling tells me that smth huge, significant gonna take place that day <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> looking forward to it
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403

march 28th 1881

march 28th 2005

Wow, what a coincidence <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    jennyruby thx for the info, my gut feeling tells me that smth huge, significant gonna take place that day <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> looking forward to it

Don't get ahead of yourself MashMike!

On Feb 7th there's a pre-trial hearing where, among other things, the judge will decide whether the trial will be televised.

Then, although the trial does start on 28th March, it starts with the selection of the jury, so I think we'll have to wait a bit longer for 'something huge and significant'! But hey, it's a lot better than the Jan 2012 that was rumoured last week!
    i think though we should be checking out all these court dates.
    They mean something to this hoax.

and I think Michael's trial in 05 mirrors this murray stuff. by dates.
  • AnaMarciaAnaMarcia Posts: 860

Don't get ahead of yourself MashMike!

On Feb 7th there's a pre-trial hearing where, among other things, the judge will decide whether the trial will be televised.

Then, although the trial does start on 28th March, it starts with the selection of the jury, so I think we'll have to wait a bit longer for 'something huge and significant'! But hey, it's a lot better than the Jan 2012 that was rumoured last week!

Anyway, must end before July!
    And I bet that will not be televised. TMZ has access only.
    Hopefully so.

Oh God, that has to unfold ... I have a thesis to write and I need to concentrate. But it is increasingly difficult not to join this forum every day!

Hope we're counting the last months and we have a happy ending!
    here is the potential jury of murray's peers..... lol
    which begs the question How do u sequester Clowns? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Did anyone see on the TMZ livestream, Geraldine Hughes speaking 'for MJfans', well ranting really, not speaking? She was saying the charge should have been increased to murder and basically charging, trying and convicting Murray right there on the courthouse steps before he has had the chance to give his side of the story. Well, she doesn't speak for me as an MJ fan, that's all I can say!

On a more positive note, the guy from E!Online, was talking to an attorney (not involved in the case) about Murray saying 'I'm an innocent man', and whether that was a staged call out to prospective jurors. They talked about how people do sometimes make these dramatic 'I'm innocent' pleas and the attorney referred to MJ's video statement before his trial, saying that was not a staged plea, but a dignified request for people to hear the evidence and allow him his day in court.
    that Murray video from tmz today of him entering his plea is very telling to what this is all about.
    His I am an Innocent man was very interesting indeed...... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • AnaMarciaAnaMarcia Posts: 860
    i think though we should be checking out all these court dates.

The IEHUIAH: The Angel of February 7

This angel helps to know the people who harm their fellows through treachery and also help destroy the evil designs of envious. Protects the nobles and crowned with light.

I know that Michael believed in angels, so when I found this information on a website esoteric, I thought it might make much sense here.

<!-- m -->http://blogs.abril.com.br/umbandaastrol ... reiro.html<!-- m -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290

In Captain EO, the Fearless leader, spider woman creature says she's turned people into "trash cans".

march 28th 1881

march 28th 2005
    viewtopic.php?f=253&t=12678&p=281411&hilit=elephants#p281411<!-- l --> thread on the memorial date being on the Dangerous album cover. I checked the Ringling Bros./PT Barnum circus acts and schedule and there doesn't seem to be any clues, although I may have missed something. <!-- m -->http://www.ringling.com/TopLanding.aspx?id=35906<!-- m -->
    that Murray video from tmz today of him entering his plea is very telling to what this is all about.
    His I am an Innocent man was very interesting indeed...... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Yes! I think there were some very interesting "coincidences" <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> coming out of today's arraignment!!!

1. We saw a picture of a white rabbit in the court Room:
    SeeingClues Tweet:
    Zoomed in view of the stuffed bunny near Conrad Murray in court. Any explanation for this being in the courtroom? http://twitpic.com/3tcngv
    PT_smile Smile by SeeingClues
    follow the white rabbit <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> http://twitpic.com/3tcjgn

2. The 28th March, in addition to being the date of creation of BT Barnum Greatest Show on Earth on 28th March 1881 (as pointed out by SoldierofLove), was also the 21st day of the 2005 mollestation trial. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People_v._Jackson
    There is a reference to a circus on the E-Online Live page description with a "suspicious" PT. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Which brings us to today's long-awaited arraignment on the charges, which is scheduled to begin at 8:30 a.m. PT sharp. However, we know a circus when we see one, so we'll be bringing you all the comings and goings from the courthouse all morning—

3. And what about Murray opening plea statement: "I am an innocent man". Further research shows that An Innocent Man is a 1989 Film with Peter Selleck.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/An_Innocent_Man_(film)
    Plot: Aa innocent Man
    James Rainwood (Tom Selleck) is a model citizen. He is happily married to a beautiful woman, has a modest home in Long Beach, California, works as an engineer for American Airlines, drives a classic Pontiac Trans Am, pays his bills, and enjoys his ordinary life.
    Detectives Mike Parnell (David Rasche) and Danny Scaliese (Richard Young) are two corrupt cops who specialize in making drug busts. Rather than completing the busts properly and handing over all the drugs as evidence, they always steal a portion for their own use or for resale to other dealers.
    After taking a cocaine hit and being unable to concentrate properly, Parnell takes down the address incorrectly for his next drug bust. Instead, they break into Jimmie's home, expecting to find drugs. When Rainwood walks out of the bathroom with a handheld hair dryer in hand, Parnell shoots him, thinking it's a weapon. In order to cover up their mistake, they frame Jimmie by planting drugs throughout his house and putting a firearm in his hand. With false evidence stacked up against him (and a previous marijuana charge during his college years) and his only defense being his word against two cops, he receives a 6 year prison sentence.
    Jimmie is less than well versed to the horrors of prison life, something demonstrated well when he first witnesses a man get stabbed with a screwdriver and set on fire. Not long after his arrival, a vicious prisoner named Jingles and his gang, the Black Guerrilla Family take an interest in Jimmie. After getting savagely beaten by Jingles and his gang and being threatened with sexual assault, Jimmie comes to realize that all the rumblings about having to "take care of his problem" is his only recourse.
    With the help of a benevolent and influential convict named Virgil Cane (F. Murray Abraham), a plexiglas shank is fashioned for Jimmie. He stabs Jingles to death, and ends up spending three months in a windowless, subterranean solitary confinement, though the guards are unable to prove Jimmie did the job.
    Upon his release back to general population, Jimmie is received as a minor hero. Upon getting paroled after three years, he sets out to seek revenge on the detectives who framed him. Malcolm (M.C. Gainey), another ex-con Jimmie befriended on the inside, assists Rainwood in his cause, along with Jimmie's wife Kate (Laila Robins), who learns of Scalise and Parnell's involvement in the cover-up when they begin to harass her. An Internal Affairs detective, John Fitzgerald, becomes involved after Kate tells him about a racist remark Parnell made (falsely) about Fitzgerald and his department. Parnell makes the mistake of telling off Fitzgerald after being confronted about the Rainwood case, making Kate's lie seem more truthful and Fitzgerald now more determined than ever to find the truth.
    The harassment of the Rainwoods escalates as they get closer to the truth. The movie's climax is a showdown and shootout that leaves Scalise dead after crashing his car and Parnell about to die at the hands of Jimmie by Parnell's own switchblade. As Jimmie is about to kill Parnell, Kate speaks up. Jimmie throws Parnell to the ground, leaving him to his soon-to-be-former colleagues.
    The movie ends with Parnell in the general prison population (a creative liberty, as convicted ex-cops are generally kept in protective custody or are housed in an out of state Federal prison[citation needed]), and spotted from a distance by Virgil, who openly addresses him as "Officer", drawing the attention of the other inmates.
    Parnell looks up to the balcony where Virgil is standing, his face frozen in a mask of fear. "Ain't life a motherfucker?" Virgil asks, repeating a line he stated when he and Jimmie said their goodbyes earlier.
    The movie ends with the final scene showing the epilogue of Jimmie Rainwood's life, working again for American Airlines, finally getting his life back.
    I thought the Plot was interesting and I underlined possible parallels with the current "events". There may be more into this film than my first glance observations; I also thought that it was interesting that Peter Yates the film director had also directed a film called "Final Curtain" in 1999.

4. And Finally the defence attorney (Was it Chernoff?) comment that the defence had been waiting 22 months for the triall was interesting! 22 months brings us back to March 2009 and possibly 25th March 2009. 28 years previously, on March 25, 1983, Michael performed "Billie Jean" to critical and popular acclaim at Motown 25! Motown 25: Yesterday, Today, and Forever was a celebration of Motown Records' twenty-fifth anniversary. Just an interesting "synchronicity" I thought!

With L.O.V.E
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    How could have the defense attorney have stated that they have been waiting for 22 months for the trial!!! If that goes back to March 25, 2009...WELL, GEEZ AM I WRONG OR WHAT?? But wasn't Michael still "alive" that date???? What the heck??
  • i think though we should be checking out all these court dates.

and I think Michael's trial in 05 mirrors this murray stuff. by dates.

I agree with you. There are too many similarities for it to be coincidence.

I wonder, if, after it's all said and done, MJ won't come back and hand us all a lesson on perceptions, preconceived ideas, and how judgment can be extremely hurtful to an individual. Not to mention what we see and what we hear may not be necessarily what is true.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    smoothC21 made a video about the court hearing....and the WHITE RABBIT... <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

BUT I ALSO SEE ANOTHER STUFFED TOY AGAIN...THIS TIME IT IS A PINK ????? ANIMAL
    [youtube:2wnxbipc]