Katherine Jackson: I 'Can't Stand to Look' at Murray

mdcmdc Posts: 343
edited January 1970 in News
Didn't see this one posted...

Katherine Jackson: I 'Can't Stand to Look' at Murray

1/25/2011 12:45 AM PST by TMZ Staff

Katherine Jackson says she "can't stand" the sight of Dr. Conrad Murray -- but she shows up to his court hearings anyway because of her undying love for her son Michael Jackson.

012411-katherine-jackson-video-credit.jpg
http://www.tmz.com/videos?autoplay=true&mediaKey=f3319c77-c800-444b-9e1d-0a2e67e2efd5

During a brief interview with ABC, Jackson also fired back at MJ's estate for suing her business partner Howard Mann ... saying "when they're suing Howard Mann, they're suing me."

Meanwhile, Dr. Murray is due in court this AM in L.A. to be arraigned on one charge of involuntary manslaughter ... so stay tuned for updates.

See also

* MJ Estate Sues Katherine Jackson's Business Partner
* Katherine Jackson: AEG Was Reckless with MJ's Life
* Mama Jackson's Partner: MJ Estate is a Dictatorship!

Tags: Michael Jackson, Katherine Jackson, Howard Mann, Celebrity Justice

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2011/01/25/katherine ... slaughter/<!-- m -->

Comments

• The timestamp on this article is interesting: it says 12:45 am PST. That would make it 3:45 am Eastern. The report on ABC aired this morning on Good Morning America- which starts at 7 am Eastern Time ( I know cause I watched this as itnaired).
    Once again, TMZ had that famous " heads up."
    I also found the " blinded by the sight" an interesting phrase in this context.
  • mdcmdc Posts: 343
    The timestamp on this article is interesting: it says 12:45 am PST. That would make it 3:45 am Eastern. The report on ABC aired this morning on Good Morning America- which starts at 7 am Eastern Time ( I know cause I watched this as itnaired).

It's funny because I scrolled through TMZ this morning and I didn't see this. I thought they had inserted it there later, but maybe I just overlooked it. I do think they insert stories where they want them at times though.
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    The timestamp on this article is interesting: it says 12:45 am PST. That would make it 3:45 am Eastern. The report on ABC aired this morning on Good Morning America- which starts at 7 am Eastern Time ( I know cause I watched this as itnaired).

It's funny because I scrolled through TMZ this morning and I didn't see this. I thought they had inserted it there later, but maybe I just overlooked it. I do think they insert stories where they want them at times though.

I don't think you overlooked it mdc because I didn't see it either, it just sort of popped up later on in the middle of the rest of the stories. I wonder why it's time stamped for so early...
  • I always break my hopes when i see mother Katherine in interviews <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    [youtube:2br75cpq]
  • shelby61shelby61 Posts: 305
    So if they time stamped this article, why would they then not time stamp when they announced MJ's "death" on June 25, 2009?? Something strange going on with the postings of these stories.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    [Katherine Jackson says she "can't stand" the sight of Dr. Conrad Murray -- but she shows up to his court hearings anyway because of her undying love for her son Michael Jackson.

By that?, maybe it produces reefing <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Katherine Jackson: "It's the same way when they were accusing him of molesting." explaining Murray's trial.

We know it is the same and just like Michael, Murray is innocent too. Try to read btw the lines my dear friends.
    <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

30vod5e.jpg
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    Katherine Jackson: "It's the same way when they were accusing him of molesting." explaining Murray's trial.

We know it is the same and just like Michael, Murray is innocent too. Try to read btw the lines my dear friends.

30vod5e.jpg

I see it, exactly. Innocent until proven guilty. Die without a country? Homeless? Smile even though your heart is breaking. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Katherine Jackson: "It's the same way when they were accusing him of molesting." explaining Murray's trial.

30vod5e.jpg

I agree. And Katherine 'can't stand to look' means it's too unbearable and painful for her to watch Murray's trial because it reminds her too much of the accusations and the trial concerning Michael. This is a clear message that Murray's trial and in particular the baseless accusations made by the public fueled by the media might be a reminder of Michael's trial, when comparable - no worse - injustice took place.

30vod5e.jpg

I agree. And Katherine 'can't stand to look' means it's too unbearable and painful for her to watch Murray's trial because it reminds her too much of the accusations and the trial concerning Michael. This is a clear message that Murray's trial and in particular the baseless accusations made by the public fueled by the media might be a reminder of Michael's trial, when comparable - no worse - injustice took place.

Yes and isn't it so obvious that the two trials are so related. Isn't it the reason why we have Murray's trials exactly on the same days like Michael's? No need to lose hope, or feel sad. Everything has a reason and try to see the parts that are presented for us. Because there has to be parts for the world who thinks Michael is dead for real. Do not get those parts. Read btw the lines, not whole line.
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    Murray's trial days are not on the same days like Michael's trial was.
  • Murray's trial days are not on the same days like Michael's trial was.

True: BUT: The arraignment was on the day that Michael settled the Chandler case. Which kicked much into motion as his settlement solidified in the minds of so many that he "must be guilty." In that- people were more likely to believe the 2003 allegations.

Also, Murray's trial will start March 28th- which is when the Greatest Show on Earth (Barnum and Bailey's Circus) was founded. <!-- m -->http://www.brainyhistory.com/days/march_28.html<!-- m -->

Add this to all the other coincidences and Katherine's statement makes total sense as once again the parallels to Michael's case were pointed out. Also, I am sure this is all indeed very painful to Katherine. I would think this "show and dance" are very much against her nature and her beliefs. Which confirms to me, that Michael indeed must have been in grave danger for her to agree and this is not just about "his vanity" as some non-believers have stated (one of their main arguments against a hoax is: Michael would not do this 'just for his vanity'- no he sure wouldn't). She is in this because, as she said, she loves her son very much. Looking at "that man," being in that courtroom brings it all to the front to her and the family.

Either that, or she is saying, darn, Jermaine looks HORRIBLE in that get-up... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> (JUST kidding...I think)
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    Look at this interview...it's "From" the SECRET VAULT
    OF MICHAEL JACKSON!! Wasn't that the same outfit she had on in yesterday's interviews on ABC??? TMZ AGAIN..... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/videos?autoplay=true ... db9b91a76e<!-- m -->
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    I CAN'T STAND WHEN KATHERINE KEEPS SAYING "MY SON PASSED". IT IS NOT A JOKE. MOTHER CAN'T SAY THAT IF SON IS ALIVE. NOW I AM CONFUSED AGAIN, SHE HAS BEEN ALWAY SO DECENT, NO CRY, NO TEARS, AND SHOPPING 3 DAYS AFTER "SON'S PASSING". THEN SHE SAYS "PASSED, PASSED, PASSED.....". WTF! WHAT SHE IS GOING TO SAY IF MICHAEL COMES BACK? "OOOPS, SORRY , I DID NOT MY SON IS ALIVE? I DON'T KNOW WHO WE BURIED? I WAS JUST GOING TO COURT FOR FUN? I WAS SUING AEG FOR FUN?" IF MICHAEL IS ALIVE, THERE IS MUST BE SOMETHING VERY, VERY SERIOUS TO JUSTIFY ALL HOAX STORY INCLUDING FAMILY.THREAT TO LIFE.
    THEN, WHERE IT IS GOING TO BE REVEALED? IT IS ALREADY TIME I BELIEVE. LATEST IT SHOULD BE AT THE END OF MURREY'S TRIAL. BECAUSE IF MICHAEL HAOXES DEATH TO REVEAL MUCH MORE SERIOUS CRIME OF OTHERS TO HIM, THEN HE HAS TO COME OUT DURING OR AT THE END OF TRIAL TO DISCOVER IT. OTHERWISE, EITHER MICHAEL IS PASSED OR WON'T BE BACK EVER AND WE WILL NOT KNOW THE TRUTH EVER. I think my patience is exhausted, sorry
  • "My son passed"

Isn't it "passed away" or "passed on" in the meaning of dying? As I can recall Katherine or the family didn't say Michael passed away or passed on. I heard them talking something like "his passing", this doesn't have to be meant as "death". Katherine says how it is, which is not dead: "my son passed" means my son moved on or my son is approved <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> or numerous other possibilities.

pass (ps)
    v. passed, pass·ing, pass·es
    v.intr.
    1. To move on or ahead; proceed.
    2. To extend; run: The river passes through our land.
    a. To move by: The band passed and the crowd cheered.
    b. To move past another vehicle: The sports car passed on the right.
    4. To gain passage despite obstacles: pass through difficult years.
    5. To move past in time; elapse: The days passed quickly.
    a. To be transferred from one to another; circulate: The wine passed around the table.
    b. Sports To transfer a ball or puck to a teammate.
    7. To be communicated or exchanged between persons: Loud words passed in the corridor.
    8. To be transferred or conveyed to another by will or deed: The title passed to the older heir.
    9. To undergo transition from one condition, form, quality, or characteristic to another: Daylight passed into darkness.
    10. To come to an end: My anger suddenly passed. The headache finally passed.
    11. To cease to exist; die. Often used with on: The patient passed on during the night.
    12. To happen; take place: What passed during the day?
    a. To be allowed to happen without notice or challenge: Let their rude remarks pass.
    b. Sports & Games To decline one's turn to bid, draw, bet, compete, or play.
    c. To decline an offer: When we offered him dessert, he passed.
    14. To undergo an examination or a trial with favorable results.
    a. To serve as a barely acceptable substitute: The spare tire was nearly bald but would pass until we bought a new one.
    b. To be accepted as a member of a group by denying one's own ancestry or background.
    16. To be approved or adopted: The motion to adjourn passed.
    17. Law
    a. To pronounce an opinion, judgment, or sentence.
    b. To sit in adjudication.
    18. To be voided: Luckily the kidney stone passed before she had to be hospitalized.
    19. Sports To thrust or lunge in fencing.
    v.tr.
    1. To go by without stopping; leave behind.
    a. To go by without paying attention to; disregard or ignore: If you pass the new photographs in the collection, you'll miss some outstanding ones.
    b. To fail to pay (a dividend).
    3. To go beyond; surpass: The inheritance passed my wildest dreams.
    4. To go across; go through: We passed the border into Mexico.
    a. To undergo (a trial or examination) with favorable results: She passed every test.
    b. To cause or allow to go through a trial, test, or examination successfully: The instructor passed all the candidates.
    a. To cause to move: We passed our hands over the fabric.
    b. To cause to move into a certain position: pass a ribbon around a package.
    c. To cause to move as part of a process: pass liquid through a filter.
    d. To cause to go by: The sergeant passed his troops before the general and halted them at the grandstand.
    e. Baseball To walk (a batter).
    f. To maneuver (the bull) by means of a pase in bullfighting.
    7. To allow to go by or elapse; spend: He passed his winter in Vermont.
    8. To allow to cross a barrier: The border guard passed the tourists.
    a. To cause to be transferred from one to another; circulate: They passed the news quickly.
    b. To hand over to someone else: Please pass the bread.
    c. Sports To transfer (a ball, for example) to a teammate, as by throwing.
    d. To cause to be accepted; circulate fraudulently: pass counterfeit money.
    e. Law To transfer title or ownership of.
    10. To discharge (body waste, for example); void.
    a. To approve; adopt: The legislature passed the bill.
    b. To be sanctioned, ratified, or approved by: The bill passed the House of Representatives.
    12. To pronounce; utter: pass judgment; pass sentence on an offender.
    n.
    1. The act of passing; passage.
    2. A way, such as a narrow gap between mountains, that affords passage around, over, or through a barrier. See Synonyms at way.
    a. A permit, ticket, or authorization to come and go at will.
    b. A free ticket entitling one to transportation or admisssion.
    c. Written leave of absence from military duty.
    a. A sweep or run, as by an aircraft, over or toward an area or target.
    b. A single complete cycle of operations, as by a machine or computer program.
    5. A condition or situation, often critical in nature; a predicament. See Synonyms at crisis.
    6. A sexual invitation or overture.
    7. A motion of the hand or the waving of a wand.
    a. Sports A transfer of a ball or puck between teammates.
    b. Sports A lunge or thrust in fencing.
    c. Baseball A base on balls.
    9. Sports & Games A refusal to bid, draw, bet, compete, or play.
    10. Games A winning throw of the dice in craps.
    11. A pase in bullfighting.

<!-- m -->http://www.thefreedictionary.com/passed<!-- m -->

@scorpionchik, may be it doesn't help when I say to you KEEP THE FAITH <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->, but it might help when you go to <!-- l -->viewforum.php?f=60<!-- l -->
  • "My son passed"

Isn't it "passed away" or "passed on" in the meaning of dying? As I can recall Katherine or the family didn't say Michael passed away or passed on. I heard them talking something like "his passing", this doesn't have to be meant as "death". Katherine says how it is, which is not dead: "my son passed" means my son moved on or my son is approved <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> or numerous other possibilities.

pass (ps)
    v.intr.
    a. To be transferred from one to another; circulate: The wine passed around the table.
    7. To be communicated or exchanged between persons: Loud words passed in the corridor.
    8. To be transferred or conveyed to another by will or deed: The title passed to the older heir.
    9. To undergo transition from one condition, form, quality, or characteristic to another: Daylight passed into darkness.
    11. To cease to exist; die. Often used with on: The patient passed on during the night.
    a. To be allowed to happen without notice or challenge: Let their rude remarks pass.
    a. To serve as a barely acceptable substitute: The spare tire was nearly bald but would pass until we bought a new one.
    b. To be accepted as a member of a group by denying one's own ancestry or background.
    17. Law
    18. To be voided: Luckily the kidney stone passed before she had to be hospitalized.
    v.tr.
    a. To go by without paying attention to; disregard or ignore: If you pass the new photographs in the collection, you'll miss some outstanding ones.
    a. To undergo (a trial or examination) with favorable results: She passed every test.
    b. To cause or allow to go through a trial, test, or examination successfully: The instructor passed all the candidates.
    d. To cause to go by: The sergeant passed his troops before the general and halted them at the grandstand.
    a. To cause to be transferred from one to another; circulate: They passed the news quickly.
    b. To be sanctioned, ratified, or approved by: The bill passed the House of Representatives.
    n.
    2. A way, such as a narrow gap between mountains, that affords passage around, over, or through a barrier. See Synonyms at way.
    5. A condition or situation, often critical in nature; a predicament. See Synonyms at crisis.

@scorpionchik, may be it doesn't help when I say to you KEEP THE FAITH <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->, but it might help when you go to <!-- l -->viewforum.php?f=60<!-- l -->
    One can also pass a test or task; for example...
  • Undying... that's a good word... <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • Undying... that's a good word... <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

undying love...yes it is

January 25th was the same. As well as March 28th.

http://popdirt.com/michael-jackson-in-court-march-28th/37860/
  • becbec Posts: 6,387

As well as June 14th, akin to June 13th acquittal day. Unfortunately, June 13th in 2010 was on a Sunday, necessitating the June 14th day instead.

Murray is Michael metaphorically. Let's face it. At some point you have to just stop grasping at straws and come to terms with it... this is a hoax and Michael Jackson is not dead.

As well as June 14th, akin to June 13th acquittal day. Unfortunately, June 13th in 2010 was on a Sunday, necessitating the June 14th day instead.

Murray is Michael metaphorically. Let's face it. At some point you have to just stop grasping at straws and come to terms with it... this is a hoax and Michael Jackson is not dead.

Totally agree Bec. I'm on a level that, even if Michael comes to me and says that he is dead, I won't believe him. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I'm that sure he is so alive.
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    Yesterday on TMZ live Harvey says he thinks "someone's in Katherine's ear"....wow... wonder who <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->))
    <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/tmz-live/?mediaKey=9 ... reURL=true<!-- m -->
    It's about the 3: ish mark.
  • "My son passed"

pass (ps)
    v.intr.
    17. Law
    v.tr.
    n.

i looked this up early on. one amazing word isn't it <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> i am thinking the creative use of language has played a key part in the whole thing <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • I CAN'T STAND WHEN KATHERINE KEEPS SAYING "MY SON PASSED". IT IS NOT A JOKE. MOTHER CAN'T SAY THAT IF SON IS ALIVE. NOW I AM CONFUSED AGAIN, SHE HAS BEEN ALWAY SO DECENT, NO CRY, NO TEARS, AND SHOPPING 3 DAYS AFTER "SON'S PASSING". THEN SHE SAYS "PASSED, PASSED, PASSED.....". WTF! WHAT SHE IS GOING TO SAY IF MICHAEL COMES BACK? "OOOPS, SORRY , I DID NOT MY SON IS ALIVE? I DON'T KNOW WHO WE BURIED? I WAS JUST GOING TO COURT FOR FUN? I WAS SUING AEG FOR FUN?" IF MICHAEL IS ALIVE, THERE IS MUST BE SOMETHING VERY, VERY SERIOUS TO JUSTIFY ALL HOAX STORY INCLUDING FAMILY.THREAT TO LIFE.
    THEN, WHERE IT IS GOING TO BE REVEALED? IT IS ALREADY TIME I BELIEVE. LATEST IT SHOULD BE AT THE END OF MURREY'S TRIAL. BECAUSE IF MICHAEL HAOXES DEATH TO REVEAL MUCH MORE SERIOUS CRIME OF OTHERS TO HIM, THEN HE HAS TO COME OUT DURING OR AT THE END OF TRIAL TO DISCOVER IT. OTHERWISE, EITHER MICHAEL IS PASSED OR WON'T BE BACK EVER AND WE WILL NOT KNOW THE TRUTH EVER. I think my patience is exhausted, sorry

In your own words, as a mother what would you say? Oh by the way my son's hoaxes his death? Obviously she has to say passed. She has to protect Michael. If it were you would you give away your son? No Not me I wouldn't I would say he passed. I hope it will help you. blessings