Generations love Michael

fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
I was wondering if we could have a place to tally up things about us as members. Someone posted that Michael may be watching us, wondering about us as his fans, and I began to think about that. We don't post our pics or personal info, but I wondered if there could be a way we could put maybe, gender, age and country. That is very interesting to me and prob. to MJ if he is on here. We are a very diversified group and it goes to show the love for Michael crosses ALL boundaries.. I'll begin, perhaps we can all add to it and see how far we all come from and how long we've loved our Michael.

Sex: Female Age: 54 Country: USA

Comments

• paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Sex: Female Age: 45 Country: Venezuela <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • Sex: Female Age: 57 Country: USA <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • techdivatechdiva Posts: 448
    Sex: Female Age: 54 Country: USA
  • Female...age 62 USA <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • DanielaDaniela Posts: 37
    Female, age 56, USA
  • ni-co-leni-co-le Posts: 535
    Female ....age 45 years young <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> country : Holland <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    This is FUN....makes us seem more connected don't it <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->)) Family
  • ImageImage Posts: 108
    Sex: Female; Age: 44; Country: ITALY

CIAO to all.
  • Female, age 42, The Netherlands
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    Sex:Female,Age:21,Country-Armenia
  • Sex: Female Age: 48 yrs young Country: USA (Michigan)

Just want to add....my 13yr old son and 11yr old daughter love MJ also....so yes many generations love him <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Hi there !

here is for me <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

female...30...from France
  • 19yrs old...female...aussie
  • 31 year old female, Turkey-Germany
    & my hubby, 33 Germany
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Female, aged 46 from Melbourne, Australia. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

My son loves him too. He is 7yo.
  • Mother of 2 - aged 33 living in the USA.

P.S. Both daughters, ages 6 & 3, prefer MJ's music over any other artist - it drives my hubby (their daddy ) crazy! We were coming home from a family Christmas visit and my 3 year old was ridiculously over tired and my 6 year old was filled with way too much sugar so as soon as we all settled into the car I snapped at my husband - "I'm putting on Michael Jackson so too bad, deal with it! It's going to calm down the kids!" My husband's usual expression to this reoccurring request = <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> as he says "I'm sick of listening to this over and over and over." Within seconds the 3 year fell fast asleep while me and my 6 year old were blaring out lyrics to her favorite MJ song, Smooth Criminal! AND yes further down the road, even daddy broke out in tune to "I Just Can't Stop Loving You."

One of the reasons I enjoy listening to Michael's music with my children is because I do not have to worry about Parental Advisory Warnings! Most of the songs on today's airwaves are way too "harsh" for little ears! Michael's music seems to soothe away our problems - we relax, we forget about things we cannot control and we enjoy spending quality time listening, singing, dancing and having FUN together! I absolutely LOVE this request: "MOM, can you put on Michael Jackson please???"

My message to Michael:
    Thank you Michael for helping me connect with my little girls ~ one day I will sit back and "Remember The Time" when your voice and your melodies kept peace and importance in MY family dynamics...hopefully when this time comes I will be rocking a grandbaby to sleep with MY Baby Loves...Michael Jackson lullabies humming in the background! This is why you are such an important person in my life - even though you ARE a complete stranger to me, you have helped me feel better about myself when things seem limited and out of context; i invite your voice and your gifts into my home and into the lives of the most important people in my life! Your voice and your gifts inspire me, enlighten me and most of all remind me how special I am as well! No need for you to feel ashamed, embarrassed or shy about the world LOVING you -- for you are a true KING in the eyes of humanity! Again with sincere gratitude, THANK YOU MICHAEL for a LIFELONG COMMITMENT to the people of this WORLD!
  • Hi I haven't posted for awhile but I still come here to catch up.
    I'm Female, Age: 50, Location: Melbourne Australia.

My 10 yr old niece is a big fan as well I converted her and also believes in the Hoax...
    Good to see Aussies here.. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • skywaysskyways Posts: 745
    I am 39 ( feel for 29 <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> ) from NY, but originally russian.

SHOULD WE WRITE MORE ABOUT WHO WE ARE ?? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

I am writer & poet , fall in love (besides MJ =D) with Middle Age art, especially Japaniese Hayan period ( luuuvee Murasaki Sikibu!..) and modern poetry, metaphysical philosophy...
    Trying to be better person and my heart goes out to each and every one of you, and especially non-believers of any kind .
    BLESSINGS & L.O.V.E. !!!
  • A few from Melbourne I see...GO MELBOURNE...sorry I'm fanatical...I guess that's what happens when you live in a city that LIVES for sport.
  • Billie JBillie J Posts: 250
    Sex: Female age: 28 country: Sweden <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    I'm so happy you all are posting here so we can get to know our "family". Skyways mentioned us writing something about ourselves so I will..also.
    I am 54, married to a 32 yo man. Great marriage, he is tolerating my "other marriage" to Michael, lol.
    Seriously, I have 3 grown kids and 6 grandkids. I've also been a foster parent, which I love. Music is my heart. Dancing is my soul. I love karaoke...and Love animals. I read a lot, and mess on this computer too much...but Michael calls <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Michael has been with me throughout most of my life. Through marriages, divorces, children, schooling, also finding the Jehovah's witnesses, having weight loss surgery and jobs. He is the background sounds constantly playing through my years. I can name years in my life according to his songs. He is a brother and a friend to me, to US all. He's always been with us.
    During the Victory tour I wanted to see him so badly I entered a contest 50 miles a way with a big newspaper asking questions, like 100 of them, about Michael, and won. I won 2 free tickets. Well, of course, I'd already bought tickets <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> That concert was ELECTRIC!! My husband at the time, and I both cried as Michael came down the lighted steps. Hummm...memories <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    When I heard "Michael" talking on the 02 announcement, I was in another room and heard his name...I called into my husband, "THAT is NOT Michael Jackson talking"....ever since I've been on to this crusade to find out what's up. It's lead to this full time "obsession" as I was one of the Michigan people to lose my factory job so I have time. Ah well, I DO enjoy this....
    Anyhow, can you imagine Michael wrapping up his life here in an intro???
    Nice to meet you all...

• Female, 54 USA. And I have been a Michael fan since the age of 11. I miss him very much as his music was a part of most of my life. I listen to his songs every day, even his new stuff. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> I pray for him each day and look forward to his return. Some of my friends and family humor me, some tell me that I am crazy, and some listen to his songs with me and even sing along. They ask me how long I am going to listen to the same songs over and over again. I tell them that I will listen to them until the day he returns and then wait for his instructions. Of course, I will continue to listen to his songs until the day I die or hoax my death. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I think it is such a wonderful thing for so many old and new fans and old and young people of all ages loving Michael, rekindling his legacy, his music and his message. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Sex: Female | Age: 15 | Country: USA (:
  • LavdHimLavdHim Posts: 352
    sex: female age: 17 country: Indonesia <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Hey Michael faNily....come on...I know there are more of us on here ...lets see where you are all from <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->)))