TIAI January 29

wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
edited January 1970 in TIAI
TIAI JANUARY 29
<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=145&t=17582&start=25#p300747<!-- l -->

Comments

• The redirect shows two posts, which one are we supposed to pay attention to?
  • Yambo3003Yambo3003 Posts: 291
    The redirect shows two posts, which one are we supposed to pay attention to?

I think "ignisaeternus" post.
  • TIAI JANUARY 29
    <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=145&t=17582&start=25#p300747<!-- l -->
    So did anyone notice that TS re-directed (Marlon's tweet about Peace and Joy in 2011) the day before we found out that the trial is actually going to be this year, not January 2012?
    I did. And when I read the tweet (at work; in a meeting, mind you) that the trail date was March 28. 2011, I let out a little, YES!
    I was stared at, but it was SO worth it!
  • Perhaps both?
  • Perhaps both?
    The post number is 300747.
    That is the one I have posted here.
    If you click the thread title "Re: TIAI January 28" in the post, it shows the post number in your address bar (p300747).
    If you click the thread title, in any other post in the thread, it gives you a different post number in your address bar.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    That's very observant about the post/redirect number! TS/MJ really knows how to get into our minds and speak to us. He knew we needed encouragement. The second post does also dovetail nicely into the first post, but he's not verifying it. It means things are going according to plan. Thank you TS.
  • ijcslyijcsly Posts: 128
    did'nt we have a redirect with a clock showing 11 or past 11 o clock?
    11 november is a special day ,it marks the end of world war 1 , look:

Remembrance Day is observed on 11 November to recall the official end of World War I on that date in 1918, as the major hostilities of World War I were formally ended "at the 11th hour of the 11th day of the 11th month" of 1918 with the German signing of the Armistice. (Note that "at the 11th hour", refers to the passing of the 11th hour, or 11:00 a.m.)

reading that i had to think of the redirect with the clock at 11, and now all this talk of 11...
  • did'nt we have a redirect with a clock showing 11 or past 11 o clock?
    11 november is a special day ,it marks the end of world war 1 , look:

Remembrance Day is observed on 11 November to recall the official end of World War I on that date in 1918, as the major hostilities of World War I were formally ended "at the 11th hour of the 11th day of the 11th month" of 1918 with the German signing of the Armistice. (Note that "at the 11th hour", refers to the passing of the 11th hour, or 11:00 a.m.)

reading that i had to think of the redirect with the clock at 11, and now all this talk of 11...

I hope TS next directs to a post with the possible most likely date since TS has redirect twice in a row about a BAM this year. To me it looks like your post might not be far off...let's hope the next redirect is the date of the BAM (but I doubt TS will do that) like your theory date. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • julia142julia142 Posts: 195
    Just wanted to make you aware that when I saw the redirection first at midnight, we would only see one post, but then TS changed the redirection and we see a little of my post there about 8/11/11 just after the post that we see that is on emphasis... I don't know but it is quite weird. Just ask touchedbyanangel, yesterday, the redirect was only on the first post... I don't know, but it seems, that he put the redirection also so people see also my post...

hmmmm... Wondering...
  • I just about spilled my morning coffee! My first redirect (dancing around like a crazy chick- with coffee stains).

I agree with Julia- often the redirects are put front and center- this one was up, revealing her post... so it is a good chance it's connected. And that was a great find, re Diana Ross!

Thank you, TS. It seems every day, every nonsense I heard in other places about the family, about Michael, about this and that, gets easier to stomach with the hope and belief I refuel over here. Btw: notice, I meant to say, TRIAL, not trail (my autocorrect on my iphone seems to like trail better than trial every other time) ...but maybe the trail starts, too. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Remember the path of the just (or something similar) redirect? Who knew spelling errors could lend themselves to double meaning.

So, we have two consecutive redirects talking to us about 2011. Which is very, very exciting. And true, 11 is "close to midnight." Also, 2011 is about as close to 2012 as you can get without being IN 2012.
  • This is what I came up with a while ago (having too much time on my hands) when I talked about August 11 and the Immortal connection, btw (I thought I'd bring it back up, as now we have another piece of hte puzzle as to why 8-11 might be important): <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=14&t=17334<!-- l -->
    We have discussed in several threads the symbolism of 777. What I find so fascinating is that the number has such deep meaning across different religions and philosophies. Kind of a unifying principle seems like. (I like this summary for beginners like me: <!-- m -->http://www.ridingthebeast.com/numbers/nu777.php<!-- m -->) For example, one that caught my eye and relates to the next paragraph is: The Christ said: "I am the resurrection". In Greek, resurrection is written "h anastasiV", numbering 777 = 8+1+50+1+200+300+1+200+10+6.
    Cleaning my house, I thought why don't I just figure out for fun when 777 days from June 26 2009 would land us. I thought it was so interesting and noteworthy that so much of the TII material puts the red shirt the 777 fronts and center. The result is August 11, 2011. Interestingly, August 11 is the beginning of the Maian Calendar according to Gregorian Calendars. (<!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maya_calendar<!-- m -->) – With the end obviously being 12/21/2012.
    Them I thought, hm, I know the Immortal Tour starts in summer 2011- let’s see when: 10 -2 -2011 (Oct 2, 2011)
    As I now seem to habitually add up numbers (thank you, TS.. ) 8+1+1+2+1+1= 14 double 7
    Immortal Tour Date: 1+0+2+2+1+1= 7
    So, that gives us three 7 once again.
    And another 7 can be found in the duration from August 11 until October 2- which is 52 days. 5+2=7
    Anyway…I am well aware that I am super sensitive to 7s now- so all this could be nothing but an interesting brain exercise. But I thought I’d share anyway.
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Perhaps both?
    If you click the thread title "Re: TIAI January 28" in the post, it shows the post number in your address bar (p300747).
    If you click the thread title, in any other post in the thread, it gives you a different post number in your address bar.

Of course 3+7+4+7=21 <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I love airplanes...I immediately thought of the Boeing 747-300....can't find any connection there, lol.
    Besides our post here, I wonder if we should be looking at different hoax sites for their 300747th post. One I found was talking about Christmas songs and Michael:
    <!-- m -->http://www.michaeljackson.com/be/node/300747<!-- m -->
    Here is a video with that number:
    <!-- m -->http://www.snagtube.com/watch-video/eva ... -mu/300747<!-- m -->

Anyways....just thoughts.......
    Have a beautiful day!
    Blessings Always!
    LOVE & Blessings!
  • Thank you TS....I see comfort and reassurance in the last few redirects. Michael/TS may be telling us things are going according to plan, his faith is still strong (27th bible redirect), the trial is set up and ready to go (this year 2011), and soon we (as well as the world) will know the truth. The redirect to Marlon's tweet, to me, seems like it could have been speaking to us beLIEvers. There has been so much confusion, heated discussions, and in-fighting in this forum that maybe soon WE will finally have PEACE and the JOY of what we have so desperately been waiting for.......Michael to come back!

Keep the faith, people! We need it. His family and those helping him need it . Michael needs it.

Michael, you are in my prayers every day. God works in mysterious ways and you certainly are a mystery!
  • newoldfannewoldfan Posts: 153
    I think that with this redirect TS is just trying to emphasise the fact that he knew we would not have to wait until 2012 for the trial......and we will have Peace and Joy in 2011. Either that or he is just amused at ignisaeternus's little exclamation in the middle of her meeting! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    So did anyone notice that TS re-directed (Marlon's tweet about Peace and Joy in 2011) the day before we found out that the trial is actually going to be this year, not January 2012?

This is another good sign for the ones who still do not believe TS' authenticity. It doesn't matter to me who TS is. He proved that he is an insider long time ago but I believe that TS can be Marlon Jackson. Marlon stays out of the hoopla. He doesn't scream for Justice, or doesn't go to FL, or to Murray's hearings. And he was the one who wrote about Army of L.O.V.E on Jackson 5's account and again we have this tweet from Marlon in which he says 2011 will be full of Peace and Joy. And TS redirected to his tweets a couple of times. We LOVE You TS / Mar Mar /MJ or whoever you are. Thank you so so much for your guidance. I don't know where we would be without you. God bless.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    I think that with this redirect TS is just trying to emphasise the fact that he knew we would not have to wait until 2012 for the trial......and we will have Peace and Joy in 2011. Either that or he is just amused at ignisaeternus's little exclamation in the middle of her meeting! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Yes, TS is pointing out that he knew about the trial date and we will have MJ in 2011 and I think TS included ignisaeternus' post because she stated the exact date of the trial since GodhaschosenMJ only wrote that we won't have the trial in 2012 but in 2011.

I did. And when I read the tweet (at work; in a meeting, mind you) that the trail date was March 28. 2011, I let out a little, YES!
    I was stared at, but it was SO worth it!
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    PureLove wrote:

GodhaschosenMJ wrote:

This is another good sign for the ones who still do not believe TS' authenticity. It doesn't matter to me who TS is. He proved that he is an insider long time ago but I believe that TS can be Marlon Jackson. Marlon stays out of the hoopla. He doesn't scream for Justice, or doesn't go to FL, or to Murray's hearings. And he was the one who wrote about Army of L.O.V.E on Jackson 5's account and again we have this tweet from Marlon in which he says 2011 will be full of Peace and Joy. And TS redirected to his tweets a couple of times. We LOVE You TS / Mar Mar /MJ or whoever you are. Thank you so so much for your guidance. I don't know where we would be without you. God bless.

All dates are planned, in some newspaper published that the trial was in 2012 and we are seeing that everything was a lie, a good test of all the garbage that the media published and a call for attention to people lose faith when they read everything that is published.
    Perhaps TS messages, Marlon or MJ perish sometimes a little ambiguous, is part of the mystery.
  • Perhaps both?

Of course 3+7+4+7=21 <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I love airplanes...I immediately thought of the Boeing 747-300....can't find any connection there, lol.
    Besides our post here, I wonder if we should be looking at different hoax sites for their 300747th post. One I found was talking about Christmas songs and Michael:
    <!-- m -->http://www.michaeljackson.com/be/node/300747<!-- m -->

Anyways....just thoughts.......
    Have a beautiful day!
    Blessings Always!
    LOVE & Blessings!

Thanks Wishingstar.
    That video is interesting: Evan Ross, Diana's son is being interviewed about the music industry. Broadcasted by BlackTree.TV of BlackTreeMedia, which is a new media channel, which is also launched in Europe. It seems like an info channel concerning latest music, movies and events. <!-- m -->http://www.blacktreemedia.com/pr/release08202008.html<!-- m -->
  • Thank you TS....I see comfort and reassurance in the last few redirects. Michael/TS may be telling us things are going according to plan, his faith is still strong (27th bible redirect), the trial is set up and ready to go (this year 2011), and soon we (as well as the world) will know the truth. The redirect to Marlon's tweet, to me, seems like it could have been speaking to us beLIEvers. There has been so much confusion, heated discussions, and in-fighting in this forum that maybe soon WE will finally have PEACE and the JOY of what we have so desperately been waiting for.......Michael to come back!

Keep the faith, people! We need it. His family and those helping him need it . Michael needs it.

Michael, you are in my prayers every day. God works in mysterious ways and you certainly are a mystery!
    I really love your post. Yes indeed God works in mysterious ways. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    [youtube:t8kpe4jw]
    "Be a Visionary, How to be creative, How to be persistant, How to be determined, ???, and to Never Give Up No matter what." I love this interview, I learned alot from you Michael. Thanks.

[youtube:t8kpe4jw]
    "I think God plants seeds through people" So do I. Yes I see how powerful film is Michael. It's like a religion, lol...Yea they live it. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

Thanks for the escapism. This court case is going down in History.

Keep Watching. <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Love those Brett Ratner videos because they reveal his heart and mind. "I love creating worlds."
  • (I was just thinking about the Brett Ratner interview before I logged in im_convinced! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> )

IT'S THRILLER TIME!!! 2011! The Time Is Near! Beginning of the End; End of the Beginning… “It’s Close to Midnight…”

Malachi 4:5-6 (New International Version, ©2011)
    “See, I will send the prophet Elijah to you before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes. 6 He will turn the hearts of the parents to their children, and the hearts of the children to their parents; or else I will come and strike the land with total destruction.”

Revelation 17:17 For God has put it into their hearts to accomplish his purpose by agreeing to give the beast their power to rule, until God's words are fulfilled.

International Standard Version (©2008)
    When the time approaches for the seventh angel to blow his trumpet, God's secret plan will be fulfilled, as he had announced to his servants, the prophets."

2011. BAM. Michael Jackson. March 28 - Greatest Show On Earth
    July 11 = Medal of Freedom to MLK (greatest demonstration of freedom the world has ever known. ) August 11 = date of Mayan calendar... 777

Another date is 12/21/11 (1998 - 777 = 1221; conversely 1998+777 = 2775 = 21, 3x7)

MJ wouldn’t talk about conspiracy. He would talk about Sony but not want to talk about conspiracy (Jesse Jackson interview; Geraldo interview; 60 minutes interview.)
    Tells Jesse to say it but he won’t say it. Jesse knows what the conspiracy is.
    Must be mind-blowing and dangerous to expose the conspiracy and topple it. See Jesse/MJ Part 4 and 5
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o18NBO68 ... re=related<!-- m -->
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAfuQbzk ... re=related<!-- m -->

http://michaelsguardian.blogspot.com/
    A MUST READ IN A 6 parts! She’s breaking it down!

http://educate-yourself.org/nwo/nwotavistockbestkeptsecret.shtml
    and <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZG0b02z ... r_embedded<!-- m -->

<!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> See the Aquarian Conspiracy: <!-- m -->http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/aquarian.htm<!-- m -->

BAM = Return of MJ. Exposure. MJ Exposes Conspiracy.

???????HOW???????

<!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: --> Magical Excapism says MJ bought two film companies for Prince. They would own it together.

In V for Vendetta, he gave a speech. Ayn Rand’s character John Galt- gave a speech. How will MJ express what he chooses to expose? What’s more powerful than the medium of film? A Summer Movie BAM is in the works?

MJ discussing the importance of film with Jesse Jackson: <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAfuQbzk ... re=related<!-- m -->

Are the film companies that MJ purchased with Sony? Maybe, maybe not. Maybe they are under another name… Maybe with SIMPP:
    In 1941, Mary Pickford, Charlie Chaplin, Walt Disney, Orson Welles, Samuel Goldwyn, David O. Selznick, Alexander Korda, and Walter Wanger—many of the same people who were members of United Artists—founded the Society of Independent Motion Picture Producers…

But by now, MJ could actually OWN his film studio just like Tyler Perry…
    For instance, Palm Pictures. PP began in 1998. 1998 and images of a palm
    tree we saw in Hold My Hand certainly resonate…
    But Palm Pictures is founded by Chris Blackwell who founded Island Records…
    Hmmm.

<!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> I have not given up on my theory about Kindgdom Entertainment.

MJ told Geraldo he was having a lot of fun with film and that it was extremely satisfying. Sounds like he was doing much work in this area by 2005.

For Sony Pictures we have:

Movies in Spring/Summer 2011

March 11, 2011 - Battle: Los Angeles, Sony.
    <!-- m -->http://www.movieinsider.com/m4728/battle-los-angeles/<!-- m -->
    Ne-Yo is in it. 111 minutes (no it’s 112 but close!)

No movies on 7/11 or 8/11

Movie Titled: 11-11-11

No distributor announced yet.
    Trailer: “Watch the date. You can’t stop what’s coming.”

***12/21/11
    The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo

Distributed by Sony

Synopsis: A journalist-investigator and a precocious computer hacker become embroiled in life-threatening mysteries as they attempt to expose institutions that pull the strings behind the scenes.

Hero of film is named Mikael Blomkvist

Writer of the book died in 2004 at age 50.

<!-- m -->http://www.movieinsider.com/m6792/the-g ... on-tattoo/<!-- m -->

A couple of other films by Sony in 2011 that might be “Michaelesque”

The Long Good Friday
    (In Development)

Synopsis: Set in Miami, a crime boss meets his match and his world crumbes over an Easter weekend, when his buildings are bombed and his men are murdered. He thinks it is the work of his rivals but discovers it's an even deadlier threat.

Foundation
    (In Development)

Synopsis: A society, which has figured out how to predict the future based on a method called psychohistory, sets up a foundation devoted to scientific research to protect itself and ensure its survival.

Thanks to TS, we seem to have confirmation that the BAM is in 2011.

Now the question is HOW and what role do we play if any? I say continue to become AWARE. Strengthen our SPIRITUAL CORE. Have FAITH in THE NEW WORLD (not NWO). We have educated ourselves and we must continue. Learn more about the CONSPIRACY. Be Ready. Understand deeply what's happening right now all over Northern Africa especially EGYPT. Wag the Dog IS in play... It is not unrelated to the hoax. MJ Exposes Conspiracy and our enlightenment will help us to see our way through 2012 and beyond...Michael to us: "I can't do this by myself"
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    We would be paying attention both of them but the post by ignisaeternus is also important. If it wasn't, he would've redirected to GodhaschosenMJ's original post.

I was also very excited! I truly believe ( like Souza's post on yesterday's redirect said) Michael will return this year, and it WILL bring peace but also ruckus. I mean, start with the small stuff, think about the immense peace it will bring between all MJ fans, and any other random person that criticizes the hoax. At first, seeing January 2012 I was a little distraught <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> But now March 28th sounds fantastic. I can't wait! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • A member PM'd me and asked about my previous post above and where this Bible verse is from: "When the time approaches for the seventh angel to blow his trumpet, God's secret plan will be fulfilled, as he had announced to his servants, the prophets."

I inadvertently left off the citation: It's Revelation 10:7

Peace.
  • (I was just thinking about the Brett Ratner interview before I logged in im_convinced! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> )

IT'S THRILLER TIME!!! 2011! The Time Is Near! Beginning of the End; End of the Beginning… “It’s Close to Midnight…”

Malachi 4:5-6 (New International Version, ©2011)
    “See, I will send the prophet Elijah to you before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes. 6 He will turn the hearts of the parents to their children, and the hearts of the children to their parents; or else I will come and strike the land with total destruction.”

Revelation 17:17 For God has put it into their hearts to accomplish his purpose by agreeing to give the beast their power to rule, until God's words are fulfilled.

International Standard Version (©2008)
    When the time approaches for the seventh angel to blow his trumpet, God's secret plan will be fulfilled, as he had announced to his servants, the prophets."

2011. BAM. Michael Jackson. March 28 - Greatest Show On Earth
    July 11 = Medal of Freedom to MLK (greatest demonstration of freedom the world has ever known. ) August 11 = date of Mayan calendar... 777

Another date is 12/21/11 (1998 - 777 = 1221; conversely 1998+777 = 2775 = 21, 3x7)

MJ wouldn’t talk about conspiracy. He would talk about Sony but not want to talk about conspiracy (Jesse Jackson interview; Geraldo interview; 60 minutes interview.)
    Tells Jesse to say it but he won’t say it. Jesse knows what the conspiracy is.
    Must be mind-blowing and dangerous to expose the conspiracy and topple it. See Jesse/MJ Part 4 and 5
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o18NBO68 ... re=related<!-- m -->
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAfuQbzk ... re=related<!-- m -->

http://michaelsguardian.blogspot.com/
    A MUST READ IN A 6 parts! She’s breaking it down!

http://educate-yourself.org/nwo/nwotavistockbestkeptsecret.shtml
    and <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZG0b02z ... r_embedded<!-- m -->

<!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> See the Aquarian Conspiracy: <!-- m -->http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/aquarian.htm<!-- m -->

BAM = Return of MJ. Exposure. MJ Exposes Conspiracy.

???????HOW???????

<!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: --> Magical Excapism says MJ bought two film companies for Prince. They would own it together.

In V for Vendetta, he gave a speech. Ayn Rand’s character John Galt- gave a speech. How will MJ express what he chooses to expose? What’s more powerful than the medium of film? A Summer Movie BAM is in the works?

MJ discussing the importance of film with Jesse Jackson: <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAfuQbzk ... re=related<!-- m -->

Are the film companies that MJ purchased with Sony? Maybe, maybe not. Maybe they are under another name… Maybe with SIMPP:
    In 1941, Mary Pickford, Charlie Chaplin, Walt Disney, Orson Welles, Samuel Goldwyn, David O. Selznick, Alexander Korda, and Walter Wanger—many of the same people who were members of United Artists—founded the Society of Independent Motion Picture Producers…

But by now, MJ could actually OWN his film studio just like Tyler Perry…
    For instance, Palm Pictures. PP began in 1998. 1998 and images of a palm
    tree we saw in Hold My Hand certainly resonate…
    But Palm Pictures is founded by Chris Blackwell who founded Island Records…
    Hmmm.

<!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> I have not given up on my theory about Kindgdom Entertainment.

MJ told Geraldo he was having a lot of fun with film and that it was extremely satisfying. Sounds like he was doing much work in this area by 2005.

For Sony Pictures we have:

Movies in Spring/Summer 2011

March 11, 2011 - Battle: Los Angeles, Sony.
    <!-- m -->http://www.movieinsider.com/m4728/battle-los-angeles/<!-- m -->
    Ne-Yo is in it. 111 minutes (no it’s 112 but close!)

No movies on 7/11 or 8/11

Movie Titled: 11-11-11

No distributor announced yet.
    Trailer: “Watch the date. You can’t stop what’s coming.”

***12/21/11
    The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo

Distributed by Sony

Synopsis: A journalist-investigator and a precocious computer hacker become embroiled in life-threatening mysteries as they attempt to expose institutions that pull the strings behind the scenes.

Hero of film is named Mikael Blomkvist

Writer of the book died in 2004 at age 50.

<!-- m -->http://www.movieinsider.com/m6792/the-g ... on-tattoo/<!-- m -->

A couple of other films by Sony in 2011 that might be “Michaelesque”

The Long Good Friday
    (In Development)

Synopsis: Set in Miami, a crime boss meets his match and his world crumbes over an Easter weekend, when his buildings are bombed and his men are murdered. He thinks it is the work of his rivals but discovers it's an even deadlier threat.

Foundation
    (In Development)

Synopsis: A society, which has figured out how to predict the future based on a method called psychohistory, sets up a foundation devoted to scientific research to protect itself and ensure its survival.

Thanks to TS, we seem to have confirmation that the BAM is in 2011.

Now the question is HOW and what role do we play if any? I say continue to become AWARE. Strengthen our SPIRITUAL CORE. Have FAITH in THE NEW WORLD (not NWO). We have educated ourselves and we must continue. Learn more about the CONSPIRACY. Be Ready. Understand deeply what's happening right now all over Northern Africa especially EGYPT. Wag the Dog IS in play... It is not unrelated to the hoax. MJ Exposes Conspiracy and our enlightenment will help us to see our way through 2012 and beyond...Michael to us: "I can't do this by myself"
    It's called synchronicity and God working through people planting seeds. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> All things work together to edify and praise God. One of us was going to bring the info, it was on both our hearts.
    Romans 8:28
    28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.
    Thanks for your info about the new movies coming out. Very interesting. I also believe it is very possible Michael owns his own film studio.[youtube:344enkmw]
    I like this speach by Michael and even though he is using Sony and Tommy Mottola as his intended target, he is actually exposing the conspiracy in the music industry against black artists. He just used Sony and Tommy as a cover because that was public knowledge he had issues with them. That wasn't his only target though. He does talk about conspiracies all the time you just got to read between the lines. Here is a reminder of what TS wrote:
    5. Outthinking the Illuminati

I have never said that the whole company of Sony is in on the hoax. What I have said is that Michael planned this hoax for many years, and got a few key people in a few key positions. Some of what comes through Sony is part of MJ’s plan, but a lot of it is not.

And the statement by MJ, about outthinking Sony, is not being understood with the word “outthink” in mind. Yes, MJ did have some problems with Sony—especially TM, who is long gone. But was it really Sony that MJ was primarily talking about? Would stating in public and on video exactly who you are planning on outthinking, would that really qualify as outsmarting them—or would it be outstupiding them??

Do you really think that MJ was talking exclusively (or even primarily) about Sony, when he said that they have manipulated the “history books”? Or perhaps was MJ actually referring to outthinking the Illuminati, and using Sony as a bit of a diversion (although the Illuminati does have its fingers in every big pie, including Sony)?
    <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=125&t=16148<!-- l -->
  • angelangel Posts: 349
    TS, I appreciate this and all the other recent redirects. Thank you, Im_convinced and SoldierofLOVE. I agree, it's synchronicity and God working for the good of those who love Him. We are not spinning our wheels, we're all going in the same direction, just need a front end alignment from time to time. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> We are moving into a place, aligned, if you will, ready to make whatever transition is necessary to complete this journey. We must not forget that all things are proceeding exactly as God plans. Keep sowing, keep loving, keep praying, abide in Him, and keep watching. See what God can do. L.O.V.E.