Michael Jackson Bloody Shirt

everlastinglove_MJeverlastinglove_MJ Posts: 2,884
edited January 2012 in Hoax Theories
Michael Jackson Bloody Shirt<br />Posted by Jacob on Aug 07, 2009 | 3 Comments <br /><br />The king of Pop, Michael Jackson’s blood-stained shirt mystery revealed. The new shirt with a price tag of $3.99 showing a plenty of blood on it, has caught the eyes of media. Reports claim that this shirt was found inside the pop star’s closet several days after his death.<br /><br />The shirt is a blouse of course; a ladies garment which is shown in many pictures from different angles, clearly a blood stained one. It’s not used by any one as yet. Whose’ blood is this? Whose’ blouse is it? This is the new mystery that has surrounded the death of Michael Jackson whereas his death in June has also been a mystery yet.<br /><br />Whether blood or some kind of red paint, ink or a liquid, it has covered a great part of the shirt and in pictures, it has been shown hanging on a wardrobe hanger along with other dresses, inside the wardrobe at his house where he died from a heart attack, in North Carolwood Drive, Los Angeles on June 25, 2009.<br /><br />It’s presumed that the upper part has been used to clean up the blood, but from where? Some floor, a human body or…?<br />There are reports that the shirt under question has not been taken into custody by the police yet who are already investigating the death of Pop King. Upon which Prominent American attorney Craig Silverman, who actually has no involvement in the investigations, said: “It’s pretty extraordinary that a bloody shirt would not be taken as evidence.”<br />This is also reported that the Los Angeles Police Department declined to explain why the shirt was not seized by detectives. <br /><br />http://www.about-knowledge.com/michael- ... ody-shirt/<br /><br />While watching a CSI episode the next thing comes up, which might be connectable dots, but of course I can be totally off base. A today's thread about the bloody shirt reminds me of the above article. Assumably it is still a mystery and not proven if it is actually blood on the shirt. I find it pretty weird that the shirt hasn't been under investigation (yet). Now I'm thinking of the dead body, which was found in front of the courthouse http://www.tmz.com/2011/01/25/dr-conrad ... raignment/ <br /><br />"Dr. Murray -- Dead Body Found in Courthouse Sweep<br /><br />Just hours before Dr. Conrad Murray was scheduled to appear at an L.A. County courthouse today for his arraignment in the death of Michael Jackson ... officials discovered a dead body in a sweep of the grounds ... TMZ has learned. "<br /><br />Should this body something got to do with the bloody shirt? The line, which I enlarged, "in a sweep of the grounds" sticks out to me. May be the shirt was used to sweep out the blood of the body, which had died before Michael's "death". The shirt investigation is now about to start  :geek: However, "sweep out the blood" could also be symbolically meant as "to masquerade" a couple of essential clues which could be evident in the investigation. I'm just wondering, what do you think?