TIAI January 30

mjssoulmatemjssoulmate Posts: 820
edited January 1970 in TIAI

Comments

• Yambo3003Yambo3003 Posts: 291
    Friday, January 14, 2011
    TWIGGY AND PEARL JR. "THE ILLUSION" TALK OF PRELIM TRIAL OUTSIDE COURTS

[youtube:2y1jtyqp]

We were there waiting for Michael at the rehearsal.
    The night before he had said, "I'll see you tomorrow,
    and I love you all."

He was very happy. We were rehearsing a big moment of the show that Michael was really excited about: an illusion we had designed together with one of David Copperfield's illusion builders.

It was a big day for us. We had two incredible rehearsals the night before where Michael had stepped it up. There was a whole new energy in the room.

"The day that Michael died, we were waiting for him to come
    in to block him into 'Dirty Diana,' which was at the end of
    'Dirty Diana' he stepped into an illusion and before your eyes
    went up in smoke and then suddenly appeared completely on the
    other side of the stage rising up on the cherry picker and out
    over to the audience for 'Beat It.'

He was really looking forward to it. The night before,
    he had said to me he was very happy.

He saw the dream coming to light on the stage.
    The only thing he wanted me to say to anybody creatively,
    dancers, creative team was, 'I love them.

Everybody’s doing a great job.
    I love you, Kenny. I’ll see you tomorrow. Thank you.'"

"He left, and we were invigorated. We came back that next
    day and we were all up on the stage really excited working
    with our illusion makers, working with our technicians.
    We had our aerialist, Danielle, on the stage and Tony Testa
    - one of our associate choreographers - was standing in for Michael.
    It was just like we were getting everything ready for him to walk
    in and step into what was going to be one of his favorite days
    because he loved illusion.

When we discovered that, in fact, everything stopped."

JUNE 25th 2009 THE ILLUSION BEGAN THIS IS IT !!!
  • I think Pearl Jr is in this because she is looking for a way to make some money.
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 341
    I think Pearl Jr is in this because she is looking for a way to make some money.

Ya mean like a paycheck?
  • Ya mon and profits off the book she hawks on her website. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • Among all the people who have profitted off Michael since his death (Rabbi S., Tatiana, Theresa Gonzales, J Randy Tarraborrelli and his five new editions- just kidding, only two-...etc) , I think Pearl is among the most innocent ones. Plus, really, I have to give her credit, as, after month of not listening to my instincts, and telling myself that Michael HAS to be dead, I gave in, and read her book. My argument was- well, lets see what the beLievers believe, and at that point, I had not found this site. So, I downloaded her ebook on my ipad. And it went from there...
    Pearl is known for her activist status and she made a documentary about the trial before that NO ONE wanted to publish (as it was pro-Michael)- and this was before his death. So, really, credit her with spreading the message that Michael is alive (either because that is what she wants to do, or because she was asked to- either way..). Also, Pearl actually emails you back when you email her- which is SO nice!

So, back to the redirect: Thank you, TS, for reminding us of the illusion. I keep thinking there must be more to it (there always seems to be), so I will put my thinking cap on, have another cup of coffee, and see what stands out.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    The problem I have with Pearl is that she is making money with a book that she (let's be honest) just put together from theories of other hoaxers. If she was hired to make people believe that this was all a hoax, why ask money? We all publish our thoughts as well for anyone to read and none of us is asking a dime, which makes it easier for people to read because I don't think everyone is willing to pay for it. If I would let people pay to register and read the information on this forum, it would be the same because I would make money out of your theories and investigations. Besides that, she lost her credibility when she went after that YouTube fake and showed everyone a fake wooden door and made an elephant out of a mosquito over it.

Kenny is a key player in this, I'm sure of it and it's a shame we don't hear as much from him anymore. I remember people attacking and threatening him on Twitter, which was shameful. I am sure Mike trusted him fully after all those years. Kenny also says so on the extras of the blu ray disc.

June 25, the illusion starts. "We are all here because of him. May that continue, with him leading the way."

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• The problem I have with Pearl is that she is making money with a book that she (let's be honest) just put together from theories of other hoaxers. If she was hired to make people believe that this was all a hoax, why ask money? We all publish our thoughts as well for anyone to read and none of us is asking a dime, which makes it easier for people to read because I don't think everyone is willing to pay for it. If I would let people pay to register and read the information on this forum, it would be the same because I would make money out of your theories and investigations. Besides that, she lost her credibility when she went after that YouTube fake and showed everyone a fake wooden door and made an elephant out of a mosquito over it.

Kenny is a key player in this, I'm sure of it and it's a shame we don't hear as much from him anymore. I remember people attacking and threatening him on Twitter, which was shameful. I am sure Mike trusted him fully after all those years. Kenny also says so on the extras of the blu ray disc.

June 25, the illusion starts. "We are all here because of him. May that continue, with him leading the way."
    Re Pearl: The sad fact is that many people do not just wander onto blogs or hoax forums until their interest gets peaked. It is much more likely they are Michael Jackson fans, and search for material about him on Amazon or any other book source- and then find her book. Actually, her book was pretty inexpensive. I know of her- so I knew she would be a somewhat intelligent source to at least see what she had to say. If the goal is to spread the word and to raise awareness, then is the fact that she makes money really so big? TII (and everyone attached to it) made money. Kenny Ortega made money (I am sure more than he has in years). There are lots of people making money- and like I said, many with much more nefarious and selfish motives, I think (Rabbi S is about to release book Nr 2).
    You are correct- her book is a compilation of facts- and she never claims facts as hers. She gives credit every time. Another sad fact in the world of publicizing: People are suspicious of things that come free. If you attach a price tag- people will think it’s worth something. We see this over and over. Look at Twiggy- she tries to spread the word through her fee blog. People discount her “as a nut”- Pearl is a known activist- so people tend to listen to her. Not saying this is right, just saying that this is how it is.
    Unless the situation is pretty clear I try not to judge anyone’s motives at this point. Heck, there was a time, I wanted Murray to fry in hell for “murdering” Michael. And I also had less than love for Kenny, as his manner on TII just REALLY rubbed me the wrong way. Now, from a different perspective, it all makes sense. The last 19 months taught me so much about myself- including to not judge prematurely. I never try to do that anyway as it can be disastrous in my work, but being human, and feeling passionate about something, it is difficult to avoid.
    I agree, what happened to Kenny, and also to Teddy has been crazy. Talk about people judging others! I am sure there will be more from him to come. I might go back and watch TII today to see if anything new Kenny related stands out. It’s funny, I have seen it so many times, and yet, at times, new things just jump out at me.
    So, I ran Jan 30th in History, and didn’t come up with anything interesting (well, many interesting things, but nothing that stuck out, Illusion wise). I also ran some numbers and nothing standing out yet. I noticed the blog was not published until January 14, but the video was obviously shot the day Kenny testified, which was earlier, wasn’t it?
  • We were there waiting for Michael at the rehearsal.
    and I love you all."

He was very happy. We were rehearsing a big moment of the show that Michael was really excited about: an illusion we had designed together with one of David Copperfield's illusion builders.

It was a big day for us. We had two incredible rehearsals the night before where Michael had stepped it up. There was a whole new energy in the room.

'Dirty Diana' he stepped into an illusion and before your eyes went up in smoke and then suddenly appeared completely on the other side of the stage rising up on the cherry picker and out

He saw the dream coming to light on the stage.
    The only thing he wanted me to say to anybody creatively,
    dancers, creative team was, 'I love them.

"Everybody’s doing a great job.
    I love you, Kenny. I’ll see you tomorrow. Thank you."

Oh yes Thank you Michael for the best damn illusion I have ever been involved in. I was fooled from June 25th 2009 to Feb. 9, 2010 when I signed up here on this death hoax forum. This illusion is way more fun on this side.

Regarding Pearl Jr. I agree with Souza. Pearl is only using all the hoax evidence other hoaxers found and put on the internet. The hoaxers do not charge money to play in this game with Michael. Pearl Jr. is charging money=PROFIT off Michael's dead body and other people's investigative work, and she is NOT crediting the people at all.

She acts like this was all her big secret REVELATION. Her past record of 2005 with Michael is over. I saw a video of her and she said Michael Jackson is a full time job.

Excuse me? lmao... she tries to justify making money off the ebook by saying Michael made money and she got to eat. She also states the family knows about her ebook, they don't shut her down, and they secretly nod to her. I agree she is needed for the hoax, she can get the message out there faster because she does have the connections. I just don't like her making money.

by ~Souza~ » Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:02 am

The problem I have with Pearl is that she is making money with a book that she (let's be honest) just put together from theories of other hoaxers. If she was hired to make people believe that this was all a hoax, why ask money? We all publish our thoughts as well for anyone to read and none of us is asking a dime, which makes it easier for people to read because I don't think everyone is willing to pay for it. If I would let people pay to register and read the information on this forum, it would be the same because I would make money out of your theories and investigations. Besides that, she lost her credibility when she went after that YouTube fake and showed everyone a fake wooden door and made an elephant out of a mosquito over it.
    by Elsa » Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:34 am
    RunFaYaLife wrote:
    I think Pearl Jr is in this because she is looking for a way to make some money.

Ya mean like a paycheck?
    by RunFaYaLife » Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:48 am

Ya mon and profits off the book she hawks on her website. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

lmao...I agree with the above quotes!

Hi TS. Thanks for this entertaining piece of info.

Peace
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I personally didn't buy her book just because I didn't want to spend the money, but I guess I don't have a problem with her doing that if that's what she wants to do. There's all kinds of people involved in this hoax. I know she took material from SD and that may have happened with others as well. So just throw her in the controversial pile along with so many that seem to have nefarious purposes. Pearl does seem to be speaking at various events for Michael and getting the word out. So TS used this video of her to remind us of the grand disappearing illusion on June 25. I've learned also over these 19 months not to judge anyone too harshly, just because I don't know the whole story yet. The David Copperfield's illusion buiders reminds me of Unbreakable rap part. It is discussed a little on this MJ site. <!-- m -->http://michaelsguardian.blogspot.com/20 ... -none.html<!-- m -->
    Uh, uh, what, uh
    I'm a lime to a lemon, my CeCe women
    Bringin in ten G minimums to condos with elevators in 'em
    Vehicles with televisions in 'em
    Watch they entourage turn yours to just mirages
    Disappearing acts, strictly nines and macs
    Killers be serial, Copperfield material
    My dreams is vivid, work hard to live it
    Any place I visit, I got land there
    How can players stand there and say I sound like them
    HELLO?!
    Push wigs back and push six Coupes that's yellow
    Plus clips that expand from hand to elbow
    Spray up your Day's Inn, any 'telle you in
    Crack braggin sick of braggin how my mink be draggin
    Desert ease street sweeper inside the beamer wagon
    I rely on Bed-Stuy to shut it down if I die
    Put that on my diamond bezel, you're messin with the devil
    WHAT!!
  • this is probably off topic but isn't geraldeen hughes also usually somewhat involved with the jacksons. as i understand she is quite upset at having been told by someone , one of the brothers i think that they didn't want her reporting on the preliminary hearings. anyone have any info or insite into that? how is she different than pearl jr. in all of this? not being argumentative just wondering if anyone has more details to the difference between the two as far as the jacksons go.
    this is probably off topic but isn't geraldeen hughes also usually somewhat involved with the jacksons. as i understand she is quite upset at having been told by someone , one of the brothers i think that they didn't want her reporting on the preliminary hearings. anyone have any info or insite into that? how is she different than pearl jr. in all of this? not being argumentative just wondering if anyone has more details to the difference between the two as far as the jacksons go.
    You know what the confusing part is here? Many fans claim to know the Jacksons, or Mike himself while most of them were his worst nightmare, making his life miserable by stalking him. So who is genuine and does things with HIM in mind every step, and who is only thinking about him/herself?

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    What stands out for me is that part (don't know why):
    'Dirty Diana' he stepped into an illusion and before your eyes
    went up in smoke and then suddenly appeared completely on the
    other side of the stage rising up
    on the cherry picker and out

<!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • A couple of questions for clarification:

1. How was David Copperfield working for MJ as of June 24, 2009 if reports are from March 2009 that AEG did not hire him? <!-- m -->http://www.musictoob.com/michael-jackso ... hows-9233;<!-- m --> <!-- m -->http://dalje.com/en-bestseller/michael- ... how/256690<!-- m -->

2. Why do you think TS is reminding us again about an illusion on the 25th? Don't we know that already? I'm curious about the redirect to twiggy's site vs. a redirect on this forum given that Kenny's comment during the prelim about the illusion were discussed thoroughly here. Is the reminder meant for something more to see than just a mere confirmation from Kenny while on the witness stand? I know that sometimes we should just take things at face value -- not everything is a mystery - and I do not mean to be rhetorical. I am truly unclear about the real purpose of this redirect.

1. How was David Copperfield working for MJ as of June 24, 2009 if reports are from March 2009 that AEG did not hire him? <!-- m -->http://www.musictoob.com/michael-jackso ... hows-9233;<!-- m --> <!-- m -->http://dalje.com/en-bestseller/michael- ... how/256690<!-- m -->

2. Why do you think TS is reminding us again about an illusion on the 25th? Don't we know that already? I'm curious about the redirect to twiggy's site vs. a redirect on this forum given that Kenny's comment during the prelim about the illusion were discussed thoroughly here. Is the reminder meant for something more to see than just a mere confirmation from Kenny while on the witness stand? I know that sometimes we should just take things at face value -- not everything is a mystery - and I do not mean to be rhetorical. I am truly unclear about the real purpose of this redirect.

you know aside from the fact that these two kind of gave me the creeps in this thing ( actually didn't watch it all because of it) i was wondering if maybe i should be paying attention to what was going on the background instead.
  • I have a different view of Pearl Jr........and her position in this roller coaster ride of "the greatest show on earth". Yes, she has probably used much of the investigative work that hoaxers on this forum presented and put it into a book that she is able to receive money for. I say...."good for her". She has a means to get the truth out there through a "normal" avenue....a book that can be purchased on Amazon and others. Most non-believers are not looking at websites or blogs for information (certainly not hoax websites), on Michael Jackson. However, someone surfing through Amazon might have their interest peaked with this book, especially if it is not very expensive. Non-believers will go to the "common, normal, reputable"...places for information as opposed to some blogspot with a title that might indicate "nut job" (at least in their mind).

Michael Jackson is a historical figure. How many other historical figures (presidents, celebrities, activists...) have been written about after their death? Many......Do we complain about books that have been written about Martin Luther King Jr. and suggest that it's wrong for the author to receive compensation for telling the story of a beautiful man with an incredible mission? If it were not for these books, many people would not know about him and his life work.

I see the same here with Pearl Jr. How many people may be exposed to Michael's mission and begin to understand the "truth" behind him because of her book? What ever means there is to get "THE TRUTH" about Michael Jackson out there, I say.........YES! And as she and Twiggy continue to do spots like this one, I think more people may willing to finally go..."hmmmm maybe there is something more going on".

It wasn't that long ago that some on here were willing to give money to Eliza to help support her and her quest for "her truth". Is Pearl's Jr's. position any different?

The other thing and most important thing, I think, is that TS used her and the video as a redirect. If she is just scamming and out for money, would TS/Michael be comfortable using her as such? Why not then use something from Rabbi Schumley or Halperin or the host of others that really are scamming? Pearl Jr. is helping to spread "THE TRUTH". I would think Michael is happy about that.
    I have a different view of Pearl Jr........and her position in this roller coaster ride of "the greatest show on earth". Yes, she has probably used much of the investigative work that hoaxers on this forum presented and put it into a book that she is able to receive money for. I say...."good for her". She has a means to get the truth out there through a "normal" avenue....a book that can be purchased on Amazon and others. Most non-believers are not looking at websites or blogs for information (certainly not hoax websites), on Michael Jackson. However, someone surfing through Amazon might have their interest peaked with this book, especially if it is not very expensive. Non-believers will go to the "common, normal, reputable"...places for information as opposed to some blogspot with a title that might indicate "nut job" (at least in their mind).

Michael Jackson is a historical figure. How many other historical figures (presidents, celebrities, activists...) have been written about after their death? Many......Do we complain about books that have been written about Martin Luther King Jr. and suggest that it's wrong for the author to receive compensation for telling the story of a beautiful man with an incredible mission? If it were not for these books, many people would not know about him and his life work.

I see the same here with Pearl Jr. How many people may be exposed to Michael's mission and begin to understand the "truth" behind him because of her book? What ever means there is to get "THE TRUTH" about Michael Jackson out there, I say.........YES! And as she and Twiggy continue to do spots like this one, I think more people may willing to finally go..."hmmmm maybe there is something more going on".

It wasn't that long ago that some on here were willing to give money to Eliza to help support her and her quest for "her truth". Is Pearl's Jr's. position any different?

The other thing and most important thing, I think, is that TS used her and the video as a redirect. If she is just scamming and out for money, would TS/Michael be comfortable using her as such? Why not then use something from Rabbi Schumley or Halperin or the host of others that really are scamming? Pearl Jr. is helping to spread "THE TRUTH". I would think Michael is happy about that.
    Just to be clear, I don't care what Pearl does or how much money she makes out of this, that is her own choice, it would never be mine. I have said from the start that I will not make any money out of this and I still stand by that, even though I could fill this site with ads and earn some nice $$ on the side. There are a few reasons why I won't, one of them being that this forum is full of theories that are not mine and therefore I would make money out of your investigation, and also simply because it goes against everything I stand for. There have been too many leeches trying to make money out of him, please let at least me be someone who won't. It simply doesn't feel right.

All I am saying is she lost her credibility for me and I don't think many non-believers will buy the book. With non-believers I mean the fans that scream that Murray and Kenny are murderers. They closed their eyes for the truth and they will never spend any money about something they are against so much. Information that is free on the web is easier for them to read when they accidentally bump into it. They aren't buying albums and DVD's because they scream that people are only making money out of his death, so why would they buy a book about a hoax they say is disrespectful to MJ? They are slandering us. The non-fans won't buy the book simply because they don't look for it and aren't interested. The non-believers already know about the hoax and they reject it passionately. It's the non-fans (and with that I mean people like me, who like his music but never really paid attention to the man behind it) that should be made aware of all this. I think that's a big group and that is the group that is the hardest to reach because they don't search for news on MJ.

• paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Im_convincedmjalive wrote:

We were there waiting for Michael at the rehearsal.
    and I love you all."

'Dirty Diana' he stepped into an illusion and before your eyes went up in smoke and then suddenly appeared completely on the other side of the stage rising up on the cherry picker and out

I believe that this is what more we called the attention, and i do not perceive as a man feeble, sick or addicted quite the opposite

Michael Jackson Comeback 'Loses Magic Man David Copperfield'
    By Jason Gregory On May 8, 2009

Michael Jackson has decided against hiring magician David Copperfield for his comeback shows in London this summer, it's been reported.

The singer had planned on using David to bring some extra magic to the gigs but was apparently put off by the magician's fee. According to a report in the Sun newspaper, the magician was demanding £1million per show. “He was so excited about working with David but fell out with him over the money he wanted,” a source said. “Michael told David he would be wasting his time with the London residency if he was splashing out so much on just one person. So he told him the deal was off.”

Michael is believed to have hired Las Vegas magician and star of TV show Mindfreak, Crissangel, as a replacement for David. The source described the magician as a “superb entertainer”, adding that Michael was “delighted to have in on board”.

The King of Pop's 50 shows begin at the O2 Arena on July 8 and run until next February.
    http://www.entertainmentwise.com/news/48357/michael-jackson-comeback-loses-magic-man-david-copperfield
  • did i hear right. did they mention kenny was the person who said their throat was dry and asked for water?
    what would make that worthy of mention?
    did i hear right. did they mention kenny was the person who said their throat was dry and asked for water?
    what would make that worthy of mention?
    I heard the same, no clue what to make of it.

• mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    Off topic a bit pearl does continually advertise her book andshe did make the big thing about the door but one thing iwill never understand is how she can be at events with the jacksons and the jacksons must all know what she is doing and they seem quite happy about it this is confusing
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    Off topic a bit pearl does continually advertise her book andshe did make the big thing about the door but one thing iwill never understand is how she can be at events with the jacksons and the jacksons must all know what she is doing and they seem quite happy about it this is confusing

Oh, this is very good question!

And if I recall correctly, Pearl has not been a believer from the very beginning. I think I saw some video with her or heard some radio interview, when she was like: what? what clues? what hoax?
  • Off topic a bit pearl does continually advertise her book andshe did make the big thing about the door but one thing iwill never understand is how she can be at events with the jacksons and the jacksons must all know what she is doing and they seem quite happy about it this is confusing

Oh, this is very good question!

And if I recall correctly, Pearl has not been a believer from the very beginning. I think I saw some video with her or heard some radio interview, when she was like: what? what clues? what hoax?

Great point! The Jacksons act deaf n blind when it comes to the hoax. Convenient!
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    The day that Michael died, we were waiting for him to come
    'Dirty Diana' he stepped into an illusion and before your eyes went up in smoke and then suddenly appeared completely on the other side of the stage rising up on the cherry picker and out over to the audience for 'Beat It.'

I found this part very important as well. It summarizes the hoax. The hoax is an illusion, Michael disappeared ("died") suddenly but he is going to rise up (Resurrect), and appear (BAM) suddenly. And the audience is us, his Army of LOVE; we will begin to Beat IT (NWO/ Killuminati) with his command!
    how she can be at events with the jacksons and the jacksons must all know what she is doing and they seem quite happy about it this is confusing

This is another very important sign that the Jacksons are all very aware of what's going on. They never said anything about Pearl's book or they never said any anti hoax thing when Teddy Riley was talking about the hoax. Even when Taj and Teddy were fighting on Twitter, Taj only accused him about the fake songs but never wrote anything about Teddy's "belief" about Michael being alive. It is so open and clear that the Jacksons KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON and they knew if they talked anti-hoax that would hurt believers and cause losing our hope, so they prefer to say nothing about it.
  • Besides that, she lost her credibility when she went after that YouTube fake and showed everyone a fake wooden door and made an elephant out of a mosquito over it.

Thank you
    Souza

I've been thinking about that particular Vid a lot lately....I did read or watch on the tube Pearl's take on it...wasn't it her theory that could not be him because it was not at his condo...or something like that...WHY would he even BE in the country?
    If I am mistaken you will have to forgive me...as the rest of you I've seen a LOT of Vid's and read a ton on the MJ subject.

Back to that particular Vid....JMO.
    Personally I am not so sure it is fake.
    My thoughts on it are it could be MJ in rehab.
    I know for a fact that withdrawal from long term Benzo's can and does.....
    cause you to have seizures and that guy in that video looks like he is trying to
    dance but is having trouble doing so.