"Tho I'm with you, I am far away, & nothing is for real?"

Its herIts her Posts: 1,137
edited January 1970 in Messages to Michael
Dear Michael Jackson,

I've been thinking about your mystical thoughtfulness towards perfect strangers (and little else) with speechless awe, for days, now. Thinking about how Time doesn't intimidate or manipulate, or rush you. And how you seem to notice EVERYTHING; THINK of everything. And remember things no one else does...

You've stopped me. Still.

I've been thinking about how there ARE no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidence (and the illusion of reality), which you finesse, Sir!
You're GOOD. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

And, you are BAD.
Stopping my heart, only to give it this unfamiliar wingy flutter, as if...in that place called Hallowed Ground;

Then, seeming to disappear into the mist, as if simply, and very certainly, after all, ONLY a dream!

Well...Too late.

Sweet Dream, you've dropped something real into my heart (whether YOU meant to, or I'VE just lost my grip on true reality), and I'm keeping it forever for warmth. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Comments

• Laine29Laine29 Posts: 44
    Beautifully worded and with so much love, I feel the same way as you. Since Michael had to "go away" my head has been "Spinning like a carousel", to the extent that I don't know if I'm Arthur or Martha and I know that won't change until he is able to return. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Only two things matter to me, firstly that he is happy (which I believe he is) and secondly that he achieves to his total satisfaction what he has put into motion, no matter how long it takes.

It's one helluva ride but I wouldn't have it any other way <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

• Its herIts her Posts: 1,137
    Beautifully worded and with so much love, I feel the same way as you. Since Michael had to "go away" my head has been "Spinning like a carousel", to the extent that I don't know if I'm Arthur or Martha and I know that won't change until he is able to return. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Only two things matter to me, firstly that he is happy (which I believe he is) and secondly that he achieves to his total satisfaction what he has put into motion, no matter how long it takes.

It's one helluva ride but I wouldn't have it any other way <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Do you think so? Thank you. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I was trying really hard, and coming up short, still, to describe what his thoughtful kindness DOES to a person. It is a miracle that his actions, kept secret by him, even come to my attention, but it is always the same: "Naaaa--no one is that selfless, OR that interested in regular life...I must be imagining things. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> "

But he really is! He doesn't even look back; he knows he blessed someone, and moves on to the next person/bunch. I always spend at least two or three days, dumbfounded, just soaking it in, wondering how he came to be like this.

When I first heard of "the room", I spent a couple weeks thinking about what kind of person builds a room in their house, in their home theater, for special needs children JUST so they can escape the clammering reality of their illness for a few hours <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

He seems to exist to bring joy. I know and have observed a few show-people, who turn it on and off with their spotlight; and "holy", "religious", and even saintly people, dedicating some or all of their lives to service of others, but I don't ever see this kind of whimsical but very, very hushed joy, piercing hearts and blossoming BIG inside. This has nothing to do with duty or religion. It's like, how a rose is red or, a star is ablaze---they can't quit giving it; it is who they are. I'm still not saying what I want. I'm not saying he can't help it. Just that he doesn't.

Most people have just about enough love to spill out over a spouse and kids, some extended family and then they are exhausted. MJ seems to feel EVERYone is his loved one. Really!

Amazing. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Oh, Its Her, both of your posts here really touched my heart...you nailed it....it isn't easy to put into words what Michael Jackson does to the souls blessed enough to be aware of his grace, but you've come as close as anyone I've read so far....it is SUCH a beautiful, warm, lovely feeling....to know that you've discovered this marvelous secret....so obvious and yet somehow, still evidently invisible to some, even yet....I believe Michael was a "star" in every sense of the word....not just a "music star"...not just a "dance star"....not just an "entertainment star"....but an "actual star"....bursting forth with light and energy and lighting up everyone within his gaze and within his reach...the thing about Michael that is so special is that he needed us just as much as we needed him....he loved us just as much as we loved him...he cherished us just as much as we cherished him...that was the crux of his magic....but I shouldn't say that in the past tense, should I? It's still very real and growing exponentially each and every day that this Hoax unfolds....it is truly astounding in scope and beauty....Michael...if you ever watch over us....I hope you really do feel the L.O.V.E that is coming right back to you....a boomerang of L.O.V.E....a perfect circle.....enveloping our troubled world just when it needs it the most.
    Oh, Its Her, both of your posts here really touched my heart...you nailed it....it isn't easy to put into words what Michael Jackson does to the souls blessed enough to be aware of his grace, but you've come as close as anyone I've read so far....it is SUCH a beautiful, warm, lovely feeling....to know that you've discovered this marvelous secret....so obvious and yet somehow, still evidently invisible to some, even yet....I believe Michael was a "star" in every sense of the word....not just a "music star"...not just a "dance star"....not just an "entertainment star"....but an "actual star"....bursting forth with light and energy and lighting up everyone within his gaze and within his reach...the thing about Michael that is so special is that he needed us just as much as we needed him....he loved us just as much as we loved him...he cherished us just as much as we cherished him...that was the crux of his magic....but I shouldn't say that in the past tense, should I? It's still very real and growing exponentially each and every day that this Hoax unfolds....it is truly astounding in scope and beauty....Michael...if you ever watch over us....I hope you really do feel the L.O.V.E that is coming right back to you....a boomerang of L.O.V.E....a perfect circle.....enveloping our troubled world just when it needs it the most.
    Thank you. You are nice to me. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> But I just speak the truth!

I just keep hearing this song, from a million years ago, in my head. Just this line: "I wanna be where you are OH! I wanna be where you are, Oh-oh...!"

I do want to be where he is----not dead or in hiding. I want to be where he is in his "love walk". He's perfected it somehow, where it doesn't seem to take SO much faith OR will just to do it, and I need to know this, BAD. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> (In order to heal my part of the world.) <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Wow, Its her, you are so expressive but in a way to make me smile not cringe from sappiness. Do you mind if I continue in that vein. I remember way back last summer I went out for coffee with a friend and was trying to tell her about MJ. I told her I had fallen in love with this person who gives me so much joy learning about his life and his dealings with people of all kinds. Sometimes my heart just feels overwhelmed with happiness. Now -I'm a happily married woman, but this is a love for a most beautiful human being, beautiful speciman of a man who brings pleasure to the eyes and heart in his dance, his physical affection for people, his tender or angry voice in his singing, his carefree humor and silliness in the midst of serious living, his forgiveness and love for his father who hurt him so much, his brilliant innovative creative spirit in creating this hoax for us all to enjoy as an escape from our ordinary lives. I know, I know he's made lots of mistakes, hasn't been able to keep even one woman for long, does things in very unorthodox ways, probably shouldn't have had those facial surgeries that might be giving him lots of problems, but somehow the more I know about him, even his eccentricities, the more I love him and am drawn to him. If he's in hiding somewhere or in disguise right in broad daylight still around his children, I wish him nothing but the best, happiness, health and love, even the love of a good woman. If he doesn't already see one presently. Whatever his calling from God, I'm supportive and following. I wouldn't want someone to say I'm putting him on a pedestal, but all my life I have not seen or heard of a man like him. Zero. Like Elizabeth said to Oprah in response to her question of what she would like the world to know about MJ, she said, "That he's a good, good man!"
    Wow, Its her, you are so expressive but in a way to make me smile not cringe from sappiness. Do you mind if I continue in that vein. I remember way back last summer I went out for coffee with a friend and was trying to tell her about MJ. I told her I had fallen in love with this person who gives me so much joy learning about his life and his dealings with people of all kinds. Sometimes my heart just feels overwhelmed with happiness. Now -I'm a happily married woman, but this is a love for a most beautiful human being, beautiful speciman of a man who brings pleasure to the eyes and heart in his dance, his physical affection for people, his tender or angry voice in his singing, his carefree humor and silliness in the midst of serious living, his forgiveness and love for his father who hurt him so much, his brilliant innovative creative spirit in creating this hoax for us all to enjoy as an escape from our ordinary lives. I know, I know he's made lots of mistakes, hasn't been able to keep even one woman for long, does things in very unorthodox ways, probably shouldn't have had those facial surgeries that might be giving him lots of problems, but somehow the more I know about him, even his eccentricities, the more I love him and am drawn to him. If he's in hiding somewhere or in disguise right in broad daylight still around his children, I wish him nothing but the best, happiness, health and love, even the love of a good woman. If he doesn't already see one presently. Whatever his calling from God, I'm supportive and following. I wouldn't want someone to say I'm putting him on a pedestal, but all my life I have not seen or heard of a man like him. Zero. Like Elizabeth said to Oprah in response to her question of what she would like the world to know about MJ, she said, "That he's a good, good man!"

Good. Yes. I feel "good", only, emanating from him. I realize I could be imagining everything. No man is that <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> good. But he IS undeniably thoughtful and kind. My feelings would be the same, if what I believe about him is true or not, as long as I believe it.. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

I had ONE
    teensy twinge of, <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> "AW, DON'T SAY THAT, YOU SAPPY DOPE! DON'T wear your heart on your sleeve! a hundred people may read this and it is no one's business."

But... I shook it off, because it was not FOR anyone else. It was only for him.

It's just that, this medium, here, is the only place I can even hope he will one day read or be told about this, even if way after the whole adventure is resolved, and I needed to thank him, SOMEhow. He doesn't DO things for thanks, so if he never sees it, that's ok, too. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

I didn't confess undying love or promise him anything. I don't even know him, really, except as I imagine people used to get to know one another only through letters and correspondence. I know more things about him than he could know about me, so I am the one to remark first, that I appreciate things he does. Sometimes people feel as though they are "talking to themselves". I wanted him to see that I saw. That's all. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

P.S. I don't believe he has any trouble keeping women, as you say it. They have trouble keeping up with him, his selfless purpose for being alive. They probably all lie to him and just can't keep up the facade for any length of time. They feel jealous, left out, because they aren't the only thing on his plate. He simply hasn't picked anyone (that we know of!), who is as selfless as he is, because he attracts women who lust after his appearance of massive ego, high profile fame and wealth.

In reality, everyone speaks of him as if he is humility personified, and we KNOW he sees "his" money as something to give away to others and do good in the world with. They are attracted to the persona he projects to make that money. They are doomed to walk away. But God has someone for him. Perhaps he is taking time to be alone with her, now, during this hiatus from the public eye. I personally think this ARG is too complicated and consuming, but, hey---a man MAKES time to make time for his girl, when he finds True Love. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Love always looks the same. We'll know it, when we see him, if it is true. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • A very insightful post once again, I think one of the most wonderful aspects about this hoax is that it has allowed us to really get to know Michael. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I love the fact that he is basically a regular guy who has been blessed with many talents that not only brings pleasure to people by way of his music and so forth but also enables him to be able to help and bring happiness to so many others which I have no doubt he gains enormous pleasure from.

As for his love life, he is getting on bit <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> so I hope he has found his "True Love" but as you say we will know if he has found her when he returns <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->