WWIII

TScottEliotTScottEliot Posts: 9
edited January 1970 in Hoax Theories
just as a thought I decided to share something that I've strongly understood based on all my personal investigation,of which I dedicated a lot of me personal time to for 19 months.
In resumed words,these are my points.
1. WWIII begun as a silent investment war in 2001. With the destruction of the Twin Towers,the Western emblem of World investments and economical power.
2.For centuries..the war between religious beliefs between West and East have caused a great deal of controversy,for both powers believe that their god is the truth,and see others as a threat and evil deed anyone who does not believe in the same spiritual essence. (Allah,and God)
3.Myself as a person,respect all ideologies upon Earth,but this war goes as far back as Richard III and Saladin,after the death of the leppar king,and feel it never has fully finished.
4.I believe MJ undertook this ideology himself and tried to unite both investment powers (Middle East and West)when beginning Kingdom Entertainment (it's logo is excalibur,used by King Arthur)
5. I am sure everyone has seen the medieval pictures and paintings Mr. Jackson used as well as the themes in Ghosts and other videos,and strong messages as Stranger in Moscow,and the Panther Dance,which represents the powerful political and economical knowledge the man studied throughout his entertainment career.
6.I feel there is a paralell mission,to be number one,and be a voice with music in the World,and also heal the centuries of manipulation and powerful danger of being overtaken financially by industrial powers from other power countries.
7.WWIII is silent,religious and financial.
8.There are no countries to battle with,so every 3rd world or undeveloped country has all the natural resources others do not have,and are a target for these investors to take over (using terrorist methods as drug dealers and other issues)and buying all real estate and major industrial resources,then taking over...
9.we are controlled and manipulated by media and entertainment,used as a buffer for "people not to see what is happening in reality"
10. it is,indeed,another cold war.
11.I also believe Mr, JAckson,being in the middle of this,for he lived through this business,tried hard to stop this from happening.
12. that is why his strong message of "healing the world" "uniting for a cause" what cause?
13. Prince Alwaleed alone,has shares in every major USA business,including Banks,entertainment business and even education (he gave a strong quantity of $$ to Harvard)
14.also in technological investigation,and even medicine companies.
15.also Pepsi.
16.he promoted the construction of a Mosque at the twin tower site,supported by Rupert Murdoch (they are gigantic business partners) and also partners with AEG and Colony.
17.WE've been in war for 10 years.
18.obviously these forces knew that Michael Jackson would counterattack them using his art to alert us,unite and take action.
19.that is probably a main motive for his being murdered by the same people that promoted and backed up his TII tours.
20. AEG.they paid for everything...even the Dr. and remember TII was SOLD to Sony by AEG.
21.Sony is the Builderberg monopoly...founded by Rockerfeller and Morita,has major oil businesses (mobil,exxon,etc) of GREAT interest for the Middle East and is one of the biggest monopolies in the world.
22.if Prince Alwaleed and many more could get a hold of a tiny porcentage within Sony,until building it into major investment dealings,then they could control much more.
23.and our dear prince...already began...within the video game area.
24.I truthfully believe that there is much more behind all this,and Michael tried everything to stop them.as a pesonal mission,to save us.
25.including Neverland,for it sits on the worst spote of San Andreas Fault and totally devastated the plans for Exxon products to connect certain oil pumping sites in CA.
check it out...the connections among AEG Colony and all are obvious.but if these investors get a hand into Sony...well...
26.as a final note...I strongly think that this is not a cuestion of finding Michael Jackson
but SAVING THE WORLD...something he BEGAN.and WE SHOULD CONTINUE.
P.D. and yes,I believe he is alive. there is one tiny mistake in this whole deal
Dr. Murray stepped out to call his lover right?how long?probably for 40 minutes or more
and let's remember
Michael ALWAYS had a telephone in his hand....where is it?

Comments

• part 19 does not fit with the end...is he or isn't he dead?
  • skywaysskyways Posts: 745
    GREAT POST!! Thank You <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • my theory:
    MJ did not hoax his own death,rather it was Hoaxed by media and promotors regarding his comeback. I believe there was a plot to murder him,that somehow did not come through. it`s like actually "escaping" and the main piece: Murray's telephone call.he took too long and again:
    Where is Michael's telephone? maybe there would be the last calls. Since AEG is partners with all the rest and they paid everyone,including Murray...well...maybe they thought MJ was worth more dead than alive...of course...50% of 500 thousand songs in Sony ATV...would be tempting.including all the major stars.
    I also believe its OUR turn to get this investigation straight.either planned or just miracle...the fact is the real culprits are smiling at us.and we sit here enjoying the show.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    my theory:
    ...the fact is the real culprits are smiling at us.and we sit here enjoying the show.

somehow I don't like this... I mean to enjoy a show while Michael could be in trouble and there is nothing we can do for him
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I think it's a great post and I agree on a lot, except the fact that he didn't hoax his own death. Everything points to him hoaxing it himself, everything carefully planned for years, decades even. Don't forget that although he had influential enemies, he ALSO had very influential friends. He has key people involved in high positions everywhere. I am sure he can't control everything, but enough to make his plan succeed. Not everyone and every company is completely bad. Sony and AEG are in this, at least some high ranked people there are. Same goes for the DEA, FBI and LAPD. You don't need hundreds of people involved, as long as you have the right ones involved.

I don't think TPTB are laughing when they see this site, quite the opposite.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• It´s a great post and i agree with almost everything,except for the fact that he didn´t hoax his death.It´s clear to me that he planned the hoax himself. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • my theory:
    MJ did not hoax his own death,rather it was Hoaxed by media and promotors regarding his comeback. I believe there was a plot to murder him,that somehow did not come through. it`s like actually "escaping" and the main piece: Murray's telephone call.he took too long and again:
    Where is Michael's telephone? maybe there would be the last calls. Since AEG is partners with all the rest and they paid everyone,including Murray...well...maybe they thought MJ was worth more dead than alive...of course...50% of 500 thousand songs in Sony ATV...would be tempting.including all the major stars.
    I also believe its OUR turn to get this investigation straight.either planned or just miracle...the fact is the real culprits are smiling at us.and we sit here enjoying the show.

In my opinion, nobody wanted to kill MJ. This was part of the hoax so no one would question his sudden death. If someone wanted Michael dead, means that Michael got involved in something big, that he shouldn't have. Eg: the mob, etc.. Now if everyone thinks that AEG OR SONY would want to kill Michael for the Beatles catalog, how can they get it if there is a will. This catalog would go to his children, so AEG AND SONY have no rights. I agree with Souza Michael had good friends at the right places with high positions that helped hoaxed his death.
  • ImageImage Posts: 108
    I too, I think that nobody wants to kill MJ, otherwise, if he was in danger, he would not have left clues ... or are they fruit of our imagination?
    Just to be clear, I think there were a handful that DID want him dead. Mike is a danger to some high powered pricks, because he is loved by so many and stand up against TPTB. They have tried to distroy him for decades in many ways.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• ImageImage Posts: 108
    In this sense, yes, certainly he was very clever and loved, he wanted peace in the world and helping others and perhaps for this reason someone tried to stop him, to obstruct his path; the same has happened in other cases in history.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506

Now if everyone thinks that AEG OR SONY would want to kill Michael for the Beatles catalog, how can they get it if there is a will. This catalog would go to his children, so AEG AND SONY have no rights.
    Maybe I don't understand how their system works but I've always been puzzled by those who think Michael was killed for the catalogue, because of course it goes to his children, like all his assets. Yet there could be imagined ways to take away legaly the catalogue from him after his death, as during his life he would never sell it, no matter how indebted he would have been.

But I think he could have been a taget to kill for other reasons....crazy people who thought he was guilty of those charges and justice wasn't done with the 2005 verdict..... or crazy obsessed women......but most of all those who were disturbed by his against the system messages.
  • Just to be clear, I think there were a handful that DID want him dead. Mike is a danger to some high powered pricks, because he is loved by so many and stand up against TPTB. They have tried to distroy him for decades in many ways.

Yes he was powerful and business savvy...but man he suffered from some bad judgment calls about the people who surrounded him...especially later in life.
    Geeez.
    But I think anyone can understand his fear of someone out to get him..he had pissed off a lot of power player's.

I'm sticking to my theory that his back was against the wall with the 02 concert and the huge debt he was in that those people "generously" <
    <<sarcasm.... bailed him out of.
    Not so much just the catalog unless certain people did not know about his will.
    John Braca and whoever witnessed it did...another words...some knew.

I agree that is he is still walking this earth he split... either willingly or unwillingly.
  • Just to be clear, I think there were a handful that DID want him dead. Mike is a danger to some high powered pricks, because he is loved by so many and stand up against TPTB. They have tried to distroy him for decades in many ways.

Yes he was powerful and business savvy...but man he suffered from some bad judgment calls about the people who surrounded him...especially later in life.
    Geeez.
    But I think anyone can understand his fear of someone out to get him..he had pissed off a lot of power player's.

I'm sticking to my theory that his back was against the wall with the 02 concert and the huge debt he was in that those people "generously" <

I agree that is he is still walking this earth he split... either willingly or unwillingly.

I have a hard time believing that Michael can be so reckless meeting wrong people. He is such a genius, how can this have happened to him. What I think this is what he wants us tothink. Bad judgement of people he encountered. So he can go ahead with his hoax. It is too strange that a man with his intelligence, being a great business man can put himself into this predicatment. I think it is a lie so he can plan his believable hoax.
    Just to be clear, I think there were a handful that DID want him dead. Mike is a danger to some high powered pricks, because he is loved by so many and stand up against TPTB. They have tried to distroy him for decades in many ways.

Geeez.

I have a hard time believing that Michael can be so reckless meeting wrong people. He is such a genius, how can this have happened to him.
    He's still human and many people took advantage of him. Everyone makes mistakes, he must have made them as well.

Geeez.

I have a hard time believing that Michael can be so reckless meeting wrong people. He is such a genius, how can this have happened to him.
    He's still human and many people took advantage of him. Everyone makes mistakes, he must have made them as well.

I still think it is no mistake and this is what Michael wants us to know.

Geeez.

I still think it is no mistake and this is what Michael wants us to know.
    I think most of what we have heard is all smoke and mirrors, but I am sure he did things he regrets now as well. We all have those moments where we make bad decisions, he must have had them too.

• Yes. What Souza said.
    He is only human and human's makes mistakes...
    .he was too trusting or wanting to believe in the good in everyone.
    I think we all have that tendency until you get burned a few times and that he did.
    Which must have hurt him to the core...I think more than some other people because he was ultra sensitive

Then he wrote some great songs about it!

Life's lessons can really suck.