TIAI February 3

GodhaschosenMJGodhaschosenMJ Posts: 177
edited January 1970 in TIAI
<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=172&t=17656&p=302321#p302321<!-- l -->

Yeah, TS is making comments now! <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
TS said that Kenny is part of the hoax <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Yes, and this also proves that Kenny was not part of a murder plot designed to look like a hoax. If it was real murder and fake hoax, then Kenny had to be part of the murder plot. He was involved in the memorial on 7-7, the burial 7 days before 9-9-09, the movie poster on 9-9-09, the movie released 7 weeks after 9-9-09, the movie duration 111 minutes, no R.I.P. in the movie, etc. Kenny is also the one who said at the prelim, that MJ planned an illusion to begin on June 25.

Last but not least: Kenny was director of “This Is It”—with the Gilda fake death, and matching birthday of Mundson/Macready {http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Macready}. And Kenny was clearly involved in producing the Gilda remake; Kenny himself said: “… and Gilda singing” {at 0:38, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKQohTYi9pc}.

Even without any of the numerology, there is no realistic possibility that the Gilda fake death and same birthday was a coincidence. Therefore, it had to be planned—either planned by MJ for his own hoax death, or planned by a complex murder plot designed to look like MJ is the one who planned it.

But if MJ himself did not plan Gilda, and this clip was added to the movie after 6-25-09 (and a double was used in the Gilda remake, to make it look like MJ himself planned it): then Kenny had to be involved in this plot to add Gilda, and make it look like MJ planned it all.

Well, the family has repeatedly said that they “know what’s going on”; and they know all about the conspiracy, and who is involved, etc. Yet Kenny is not even a suspect anymore—very interesting!!! I think it is time for the non-believers to start waking up!

As I said in my last update, the redirects won’t continue every day; but I will make comments now and then, and redirect to them (along with other redirects occasionally). So this is a good time to “make that change” (from daily redirects to comments), and leave you for now with yet another very strong evidence against the murder theory.

You may have noticed, I have signed up with a different username for making comments (I will still use the “TS” username for new updates).

God bless, and love to all!

Comments

• How do we know it's TS? I hope it is! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    I believe we've just shifted into another stage of the hoax.

Do you see that? It looks like a tiny glimpse of light at the end of this very long tunnel.

"Good things come to those who wait!"
  • O...M...G...
    C...R...A...P i didn't even go to thisisalsoit.com to check even though this thread was called TIAI redirect... stupid...anyway... (awkward).
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    ".....Even without any of the numerology, there is no realistic possibility that the Gilda fake death and same birthday was a coincidence. Therefore, it had to be planned—either planned by MJ for his own hoax death, or planned by a complex murder plot designed to look like MJ is the one who planned it....."

I like the fact that numerology has been taken out of the equation (no pun intended, lol). Though, I love playing with numbers, I do think in this case it makes it simple to see the connection of a planned hoax. Kenny was/is involved with the planning of the hoax. Who else could MJ have turned to? MJ is brilliant, however, he couldn't do this alone. So we have either: (a) planned by MJ and Kenny for MJ's hoax or(b), "....planned by a complex murder plot..." Who would have such information and such detail to be able and plan such murder plot? Even if they came close....matching the birthday of an actor in an old movie seems extreme. Even for the most cleaver of murderers. I feel like I am in an episode of Perry Mason! For me it all comes back to one, massively planned hoax.
    An interesting side note about George Macready. Apparently his body was donated to medical science.....yes, to the UCLA Medical School. Perhaps, just maybe.....Michael wanted to give him a proper burial.
    Here is the website about it:
    <!-- m -->http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cg ... id=6621001<!-- m -->

As always TS.....thank you for helping me think, really think. Blessings to you always.

Blessings Always!
  • JukeBoxJukeBox Posts: 378
    =) God bless you TS, your comment was a pleasant surprise!
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Great. Love to you TS, God bless you - looking forward to read other comments and updates. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Hi TS, I love hearing from you, redirect or post!
    "
    Even if they came close....matching the birthday of an actor in an old movie seems extreme. Even for the most cleaver of murderers. I feel like I am in an episode of Perry Mason! For me it all comes back to one, massively planned hoax.
    An interesting side note about George Macready. Apparently his body was donated to medical science.....yes, to the UCLA Medical School. Perhaps, just maybe.....Michael wanted to give him a proper burial.Here is the website about it:
    That's very interesting Wishingstar! I'm guessing where you're going with that! George Macready died from Emphysema. Remember how we were all puzzled that in the autopsy the guy had lung disease as if he had been smoking. We all know MJ didn't smoke and had the lung capacity to dance and sing beautifully in TII, which he could not have done with lung problems. Maybe this should be looked into more indepth. Also, on Wiki the birth year for him is given 1899 not 1908, and it says he was 73 when he died, so which is correct?

Is this perhaps why TS specifically mentions him, so we will look farther? The 'body' dilemna has been a mystery to us hoaxers.
    The Facts on Emphysema <!-- m -->http://chealth.canoe.ca/channel_conditi ... n_id=94798<!-- m -->
    Emphysema is a chronic lung condition in which the lungs' natural airspaces, called alveoli, become larger but decrease in number. The tissue surrounding the alveoli loses elasticity so that the airspaces can no longer expand and shrink as usual. This reduces the amount of oxygen transferred by the lungs to the bloodstream, making it more difficult for you to breathe.

Emphysema usually results from exposure to toxins like cigarettes as well as air pollution, dust, chemical fumes, and irritants. Older adults are more likely to be affected and men are over 50% more likely to suffer from emphysema than women. However, it's on the increase in women because they now form a larger proportion of the smoking population.

Causes of Emphysema
    Cigarette smoking is the number one cause of emphysema. Although smoking has decreased in North America since 1964, it's still a major concern among young people. One-fifth of people who have smoked a pack of cigarettes a day for 20 years have obstructed airways. 5 out of every 6 lung cancer victims are smokers. A huge majority of emphysema sufferers have smoked heavily in the past. A burning cigarette emits over 4,000 different chemicals, many of which are carcinogenic (cancer-causing) or otherwise toxic to living tissue.

Infections of the respiratory tract can also destroy lung tissue and thus contribute to the development or worsening of emphysema. Likewise, having emphysema increases the likelihood of infection.

Heredity is occasionally a factor in emphysema. Carriers of a specific genetic abnormality called homozygous alpha-1-antitrypsin deficiency are at high risk of developing emphysema. However, it is relatively rare and accounts for less than 1% of cases. If you have alpha-1-antitrypsin deficiency, it's vital not to smoke.

Aging naturally brings changes to the lungs and air sacs even in non-smokers. The loss of elasticity can eventually become severe enough to be classified as emphysema. Air pollution can also irritate the lungs and cause emphysema, although pollution alone is rarely the cause.
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    Thank you TS for your comment. Actually I was wondering about the role of Kenny Ortega. But after your comment I think things became clearer and clearer. May be we have reached a new level of this hoax....
    So ...... enjoy the ride everyone ...............
    Blessings
    diggyon
  • I have never questioned Kenny's role in this matter. However, I am excited and eager for shaking and waking up the non-believers! It really is past due in that regard, IMO. So, without further ado, I would suggest commencing fire, so to speak! I am excited to take witness to the shake down/break down of this! Perhaps, we will all come to see Liza's statement come to fruition......'that all hell is gonna break loose!' Bring it on, Michael! Bring it on! I support you 150% and love you unconditionally--I am always in your corner!
  • Thank you TS <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I guess we are moving forward with the plan <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> Im ready willing and able to give my 1000% support whenever we are ready to begin. I await Michaels command <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

Love and thanks TS for all you are doing, I love you unconditionally Michael, stay strong we are all behind you.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    I think it is time for the non-believers to start waking up!

Is this possible with people like Karen sending Tweets loaded with discord and enmity and saying to each time the opposite of Kenny <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Thanks TS. As some have already stated, it's like we've reached another level of the hoax . Think we'll see some of the missing pieces slotting together in this next phase,the picture will become clearer, and our faith and patience will be rewarded.
  • It's great to see your comment, TS. Hopefully they are frequent.
    As for Kenny, after watching TII, always thought he is a sincere friend of Michael.

Thanks, TS
  • i have to say it will be interesting to see a situation where posters can have an actual exchange of ideas with you in place of how things have been up to this point.
  • How do we know it's TS? I hope it is! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

I think Souza and Mo would protect us from suspicous IP addresses. I guess we know it is TS the same way we are going to know it is Michael when he comes back.

Thanks so much for the redirect and the comment, TS!

And yes, I think I DO see that small light at the end of the tunnel!!!!

Btw- I am not ashamed to admit that I have in the past questioned Kenny's involvement. That was before I knew more about the hoax and the reason was his manner in parts of TII that was just so over-protective and fawning. It seemed...fake. Well, DUH! Now I know it was ALL part of the show. I think as long as people are open to look at what doesn't fit and question if they need to change the paradigm from which they look at things it is all good.

So, the new stage of the hoax basically started after the Feb 1 redirect re "daily" redirects. I am sure there is a pattern there somewhere, but right now I am just thrilled to see this new development.
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Thank you TS/TS_comments, your input is always greatly appreciated! I'm glad you've opened another account and will hopefully be commenting when you feel it's necessary to steer us in the right direction. Your involvement in this hoax has been invaluable.

I've always thought that Kenny has been in on it, from a hoax perspective, not a murder one and the This Is It movie has always been one of the biggest clues for me that Michael is very much alive and has been planning the hoax for a long time in a very detailed manner. The movie has been out for well over a year now so it's good to remind people of that fact.

Peace and love. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    TS, thank you for being here and for your support and motivation. It is very appreciated by me and so many others. For over a year you have been guiding and helping us understanding this complex hoax and many of us are able now to see the bigger picture because of your updates and redirects. Even after all the attacks you received you stayed kind, reasonable and persistent. It is good to know you will be commenting on the board now and I am looking forward to your next comments.

As for this post, I am glad you addressed the Kenny issue. I have never doubted Kenny's intentions. There is no way I will ever believe this man would be able of doing evil things, never. I was disgusted when he was attacked on Twitter by the fans. Mike trusts him with his life and Kenny would never betray him, I am positive about that.

It is indeed time to wake up the non-believers. Maybe that is Karen's role. She has a lot of followers now that all think MJ was murdered. if she starts to turn around she might be able to create a snowball effect in non-believersland. If she is not playing a role and just being herself I would simply feel sorry for her because of her ignorance and bad judgement. Let's see how that will play out.

Much love to you too TS, and to Kenny.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    It is indeed time to wake up the non-believers. Maybe that is Karen's role. She has a lot of followers now that all think MJ was murdered. if she starts to turn around she might be able to create a snowball effect in non-believersland. If she is not playing a role and just being herself I would simply feel sorry for her because of her ignorance and bad judgement. Let's see how that will play out.

And....., if TS gives us some clue as to whether Karen this or not in the hoax <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • Thank you TS for posting this info about Kenny Ortega. It seems to me just like in the Thriller part,when threatened started to play in This Is It, That Michael portrayed himself as the puppet master pulling the strings and everyone moved as he controlled them."You should be watching me,you should feel threatened!"its obvious Kenny may just be ONE of many helping to pull this huge hoax off.
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Hi TS, I love hearing from you, redirect or post!
    "
    Even if they came close....matching the birthday of an actor in an old movie seems extreme. Even for the most cleaver of murderers. I feel like I am in an episode of Perry Mason! For me it all comes back to one, massively planned hoax.
    An interesting side note about George Macready. Apparently his body was donated to medical science.....yes, to the UCLA Medical School. Perhaps, just maybe.....Michael wanted to give him a proper burial.Here is the website about it:
    That's very interesting Wishingstar! I'm guessing where you're going with that! George Macready died from Emphysema. Remember how we were all puzzled that in the autopsy the guy had lung disease as if he had been smoking. We all know MJ didn't smoke and had the lung capacity to dance and sing beautifully in TII, which he could not have done with lung problems. Maybe this should be looked into more indepth. Also, on Wiki the birth year for him is given 1899 not 1908, and it says he was 73 when he died, so which is correct?

Is this perhaps why TS specifically mentions him, so we will look farther? The 'body' dilemna has been a mystery to us hoaxers.
    The Facts on Emphysema <!-- m -->http://chealth.canoe.ca/channel_conditi ... n_id=94798<!-- m -->
    Emphysema is a chronic lung condition in which the lungs' natural airspaces, called alveoli, become larger but decrease in number. The tissue surrounding the alveoli loses elasticity so that the airspaces can no longer expand and shrink as usual. This reduces the amount of oxygen transferred by the lungs to the bloodstream, making it more difficult for you to breathe.

Emphysema usually results from exposure to toxins like cigarettes as well as air pollution, dust, chemical fumes, and irritants. Older adults are more likely to be affected and men are over 50% more likely to suffer from emphysema than women. However, it's on the increase in women because they now form a larger proportion of the smoking population.

Causes of Emphysema
    Cigarette smoking is the number one cause of emphysema. Although smoking has decreased in North America since 1964, it's still a major concern among young people. One-fifth of people who have smoked a pack of cigarettes a day for 20 years have obstructed airways. 5 out of every 6 lung cancer victims are smokers. A huge majority of emphysema sufferers have smoked heavily in the past. A burning cigarette emits over 4,000 different chemicals, many of which are carcinogenic (cancer-causing) or otherwise toxic to living tissue.

Infections of the respiratory tract can also destroy lung tissue and thus contribute to the development or worsening of emphysema. Likewise, having emphysema increases the likelihood of infection.

Heredity is occasionally a factor in emphysema. Carriers of a specific genetic abnormality called homozygous alpha-1-antitrypsin deficiency are at high risk of developing emphysema. However, it is relatively rare and accounts for less than 1% of cases. If you have alpha-1-antitrypsin deficiency, it's vital not to smoke.

Aging naturally brings changes to the lungs and air sacs even in non-smokers. The loss of elasticity can eventually become severe enough to be classified as emphysema. Air pollution can also irritate the lungs and cause emphysema, although pollution alone is rarely the cause.

Thank you MJonmind.... I had a suspicion that emphysema would be interesting to look at. My mother passed away from it... <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> it's a very nasty thing to witness in a person. Thank you for the info on it. I am going to go back to the AR this afternoon. You are great as always!

I think it's wonderful that TS has commented. It gets even better when we begin to feel rejuvenated. That's the sense I got when reading all these posts. Perhaps, that little light really is at the end of the tunnel! I still think it's a long road ahead. I don't want to give up now. I look forward to more thought-provoking comments from TS. I have to wonder, is TS getting anything out of all this....no, not financially.......I mean is TS gaining perspective, insight, thought, even spirituality from anything here. I would love to think that TS is actually enjoying this and learning as well. There are so many really wonderful people here. Thank you all!
    Have a blessed day!
    Blessing Always!
  • Morning TS and thank you.
    Big Hugssssssssssssssssss
    Love You More <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • If Karen is playing a role she is GOOD! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Maybe she has an assigned role without knowing it.
    I never understood the public attacking.What does that do or show? Just like people going at Teddy, Jackie, even Katherine. It always make me cringe when the very same people hurling insults and judgment claim they are doing it in Michael's name and for love. Makes you question their frame of mind as they sure got the message wrong.
  • TS said that Kenny is part of the hoax <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Yes, and this also proves that Kenny was not part of a murder plot designed to look like a hoax. If it was real murder and fake hoax, then Kenny had to be part of the murder plot. He was involved in the memorial on 7-7, the burial 7 days before 9-9-09, the movie poster on 9-9-09, the movie released 7 weeks after 9-9-09, the movie duration 111 minutes, no R.I.P. in the movie, etc. Kenny is also the one who said at the prelim, that MJ planned an illusion to begin on June 25.

Last but not least: Kenny was director of “This Is It”—with the Gilda fake death, and matching birthday of Mundson/Macready {http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Macready}. And Kenny was clearly involved in producing the Gilda remake; Kenny himself said: “… and Gilda singing” {at 0:38, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKQohTYi9pc}.

Even without any of the numerology, there is no realistic possibility that the Gilda fake death and same birthday was a coincidence. Therefore, it had to be planned—either planned by MJ for his own hoax death, or planned by a complex murder plot designed to look like MJ is the one who planned it.

But if MJ himself did not plan Gilda, and this clip was added to the movie after 6-25-09 (and a double was used in the Gilda remake, to make it look like MJ himself planned it): then Kenny had to be involved in this plot to add Gilda, and make it look like MJ planned it all.

Well, the family has repeatedly said that they “know what’s going on”; and they know all about the conspiracy, and who is involved, etc. Yet Kenny is not even a suspect anymore—very interesting!!! I think it is time for the non-believers to start waking up!

As I said in my last update, the redirects won’t continue every day; but I will make comments now and then, and redirect to them (along with other redirects occasionally). So this is a good time to “make that change” (from daily redirects to comments), and leave you for now with yet another very strong evidence against the murder theory.

You may have noticed, I have signed up with a different username for making comments (I will still use the “TS” username for new updates).

God bless, and love to all!
    First I want to say, "LOL" Seriously I was all smiles reading your comment TS. I was just wondering, thinking about your last update that said if you signed up with various usernames, etc... I was thinking I wonder if he ever did or if he ever will. Honestly I don't think you did before except through TS (First username)

I was glued to the pc reading your comment thinking ok there has to be some clues here. I highlighted what I like the most. Yes indeed it is time to make that change, not just your commenting style or username but, ALL of us need to make that change. I am actually sad by the fact that the rest of the world still seems to be hypnotized. I think it is time for the world to wake up.

I do believe it is time for whatever is necessary. I know there is no murder, you wouldn't be able to write the updates, or do redirects, or make any comments to us now if there was a murder, lol <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Have a great day peeps.

Peace
  • Re: TIAI 1/06
    by Im_convincedmjalive » Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:55 am
    <!-- m -->http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpb ... ct#p291308<!-- m -->

'This Is It' Producer: I Didn't Cause Michael's Death
    by mdc » Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:10 pm
    'This Is It' Producer: I Didn't Cause Michael's Death
    19 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

The producer/director of Michael Jackson's "This Is It" tour is scoffing at Katherine Jackson's wrongful death suit in which he's named as a defendant, because he had nothing to do with the drugs or treatment that caused the singer's death.

0107-kenny-katherine-tmz-ex.jpg

Kenny Ortega just filed legal docs -- obtained by TMZ -- asking the court to remove him as a defendant in Katherine's suit, claiming, "Kenneth Ortega is not alleged to be involved in the medical treatment or administration of drugs that allegedly caused Michael Jackson's death."

Ortega's lawyer adds ... Kenny never had a contract with Dr. Conrad Murray or with Michael Jackson, nor has he had any official affiliation with AEG.

Ortega's lawyer says, "The naming of Kenneth Ortega as a defendant in this action, without any basis, without any substantive charging allegations against him, is a gross error."

Tags: Michael Jackson, Katherine Jackson, Kenny Ortega, Conrad Murray, Celebrity Justice

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2011/01/07/michael-j ... -tour-aeg/<!-- m -->

Sorry still don't know how to do the pictures...

ETA: I got the picture to post!!! Yay me!!
    <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=172&t=17119<!-- l -->
    MJ Producer Dropped From Wrongful Death Suit
    6 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

Michael Jackson's producer of the "This Is It" tour just got a break in the wrongful death lawsuit filed by Katherine Jackson -- he's been dropped as a defendant ... TMZ has learned.

0201-kenny-mj-ex-tmz-01-credit.jpg

Kenny Ortega was sued by Katherine, who claimed he was part of AEG's alleged plan to give Michael anything he needed in order for him to perform.

Katherine's lawyer, Kevin Boyle, tells TMZ, "Based on recently discovered information, the Jackson family has determined that Mr. Ortega should not be a defendant," adding, "The Jackson Family apologizes for any discomfort or inconvenience this may have caused Mr. Ortega."

It's always a discomfort to be sued for wrongful death.
    That was fasinating to watch unfold. I read the TMZ article the next day after I commented on the lawsuit with Kenny being named and I said Naw...They didn't just say that the next day, lol

This story aka hoax is amazing. Every part seems to be played at the perfect time whether the players know it or not. I just love the flow of this story.

Peace
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Thank you TS for posting this info about Kenny Ortega. It seems to me just like in the Thriller part,when threatened started to play in This Is It, That Michael portrayed himself as the puppet master pulling the strings and everyone moved as he controlled them."You should be watching me,you should feel threatened!"its obvious Kenny may just be ONE of many helping to pull this huge hoax off.
    Is this the one you meant or is there more? MJ's fingers only move in puppeteer fashion for a few seconds but I guess it's enough.
    [youtube:21lfqgvt]
    I'm also intrigued by TS's statement that "I think it is time for the non-believers to wake up". Cause it ain't gonna happen until MJ says it's time, and he tells his people to say and do the right things.
    Souza
    I totally believe TS is accurately predicting a change which will come, and I think Karen is key to this. Didn't Teddy Riley initially act like a non-believer and turn around, and of course the fans hated him for this. But Karen will be a different story. Just a hunch, I could be wrong.