Army Ranking

lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
Sorry if this is a repeat post... if it is, can you please move to the appropriate thread? I didn't see it anywhere.

OH MY GOSH! I'm currently out of town but was just able to hop on quickly and noticed all the "army rankings" under our names!!!

I'M A SOLDIER IN THE ARMY OF L.O.V.E.!!!!

I was so excited to see "Newbie", "Believer", "Soldier", "Mod", "Admin".... am I missing any?

And ~Souza~, I LOVE your avatar and new signature "Scared yet?"

Oh yeah baby!!!

Question though: How did you classify each person? Is it the number of posts? Couldn't be because Mr. TS_Comments is a soldier (however you could have granted him that honorary ranking) hahaha

In any case, THANK YOU to you (Souza) and thanks to TS as well.... I really feel we are moving to a new stage!

Comments

• MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    yep, i've noticed it too, it's so cool <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> , i was stunned when i saw it,BTW i'm wondering about the same question too, it's just interesting <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • simalvessimalves Posts: 730
    Me too wondering, and this post is just to check what my name shows up as <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 341
    I guess if you're already in the Army of Love you are a soldier and if not then a believer.

All we need to know is, where's the Drill Sergeant?
  • ni-co-leni-co-le Posts: 535
    I was also surprised and i looked at a earlier post to from myself just to see if i was a soldier or believer <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> i am very proud to be a soldier <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> i cant wait for michael to drill us <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    hey...how are we ranked??? I have 5 pages of posts so is it that??? I think I'm posting all the time...really, how do I help move up??
  • Nice touch adding the rankings it is a plus for all that are standing strong.
    Is whats going on in Egypt a fate that awaits us all around the world?
    Governments controlling its people telling them what to eat,drink and when to sleep is not something I believe in! unemployment,Raising everything where the common man can not live comfortable lives,is a very sad thing to see. I am honored to be a Soldier in this army as long as it is for the right cause. A fight for LOVE,to defeat the oppression of our brothers and sisters all around the world.
  • Hey i loved it it´s very cool. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    hey...how are we ranked??? I have 5 pages of posts so is it that??? I think I'm posting all the time...really, how do I help move up??

To become a "Soldier" you must become a member of the Army of L.O.V.E., your user name will turn red too. You can join by posting in this thread, stating that is what you want:

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1934<!-- l -->

Or you can email an admin and say the same thing. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788

To become a "Soldier" you must become a member of the Army of L.O.V.E., your user name will turn red too. You can join by posting in this thread, stating that is what you want:

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1934<!-- l -->

Or you can email an admin and say the same thing. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Oh!!! I forgot i did do that a while back! <!-- s:-) -->:-)<!-- s:-) --> Thanks Andrea!
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    i really loved this too! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

p.s. the only one you forgot is "Guest" <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->