TIAI February 10

lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788
edited January 1970 in TIAI
http://elizapresley.blogspot.com/2011/02/truth.html

Truth
"It is better to be divided by Truth, than to be united in error. It is better to speak the Truth that hurts and then heals, than to speak a lie that will comfort and then kill. It is better to be hated for telling the Truth, than to be loved for telling a lie. It is better to stand alone with the Truth, than to be wrong with a multitude. Better to ultimately die with the Truth, than to live with a lie."

-- A. Rogers

Comments

• then the church said AMEN!
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400

Well that's exactly what happened. We are divided by truth, because some don't want to accept it and don't accept TS as being legit and honest. And I agree, better be divided by it, than to dismiss the information to get more hoaxers on here.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    To quote Connie: "Da trooooooooooooooooot will prevail!"

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788
    "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons. The truth will win this marathon in court."
    — Michael Jackson
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Deep quote.

Eliza knows her truth, but somehow this quote is also meant for what has happened with the hacking of the forum?
  • God bless her... what a great quote.
  • This is a good direction.
    The words are so true!
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    People kill each other for what they think it's their truth.......

The quote is beautiful.
  • [youtube:3isnhcq5]

Peace
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    I love this quote!! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Can I get an halleluiah?? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    I totally agree.

"If you shut up truth and bury it under the ground, it will but grow, and gather to itself such explosive power that the day it bursts through, it will blow up everything in its way."
    EMILE ZOLA

That's the power of the Truth. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • ni-co-leni-co-le Posts: 535
    AMEN <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788
    I totally agree.

"If you shut up truth and bury it under the ground, it will but grow, and gather to itself such explosive power that the day it bursts through, it will blow up everything in its way."
    EMILE ZOLA

That's the power of the Truth. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

OH YEAH BABY.....

BAM!!!!
  • Amazing...this quote has so much truth to it.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Not to sacrifice the truth by the unit

We live in days of contradiction
    We speak of peace, unity and love,
    Words that have been removed from its faithful interpretation
    Love without doctrine, is not love
    Love without truth is only corruption
    And any price to seek unity, is not drive.
    There is no hope without truth
    And there is no love without truth
    Divided by the truth that United in error
  • Truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it and ignorance may deride it, but, in the end, there it is.

"For me, the voice of God, of conscience, of truth mean one and the same." ~Gandhi

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." Margaret Mead

"We're on a mission in the everlasting light that shines. A revelation of the TRUTH in chapters of our minds. We Are Here To Change The World." Michael Jackson

When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place!

Keep The Faith, Share The Love, Spread The Hope! Me <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Blessed to have been,
    Touched By An Angel
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    I'm reminded of The X Files - The Truth is Out There...
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Truth
    "It is better to be divided by Truth, than to be united in error. It is better to speak the Truth that hurts and then heals, than to speak a lie that will comfort and then kill. It is better to be hated for telling the Truth, than to be loved for telling a lie. It is better to stand alone with the Truth, than to be wrong with a multitude. Better to ultimately die with the Truth, than to live with a lie."

-- A. Rogers

Such a very beautiful quote. The truth divided us into two. The truth can hurt us as we've been waiting for so long for this journey to end and to see Michael healthy in flesh and bone and we are all going to be healed at the end of the adventure. On the other hand, the other ones who lost their hope and quit believing in the hoax think that they're relieved now. But after the truth comes up, they will be sorry for leaving the hoax so soon. This quote perfectly fits with the situation btw the believers and ex believers. But at the end the Truth will prevail and we will be celebrating all together.
  • Thanks for the redirect, TS. Truth is indeed a tricky animal... Everyone says they want it, but it can be the most unwelcome guest at times when it is spoken.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    John 6:66
    From this time many of his disciples turned back and no longer followed him.
    Seems like we came to the fork in the road. I'm thankful for each and every one of you here who are my companions to share this journey with. Lets keep moving. We all know how to put one foot in front of the other and take that next step. Before we know it, we've covered large distances and it was done one step at a time.
    hup 2 3 4
  • angelangel Posts: 349
    Thank you, TS and Eliza, for this redirect. Much wisdom in this powerful Adrianism. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> It's true, truth brings peace like nothing else and as Elvis said, "it ain't goin' away".
  • Deep quote.

Eliza knows her truth, but somehow this quote is also meant for what has happened with the hacking of the forum?

Sometimes the truth is hidden behind closed doors and remains there forever.
    We shall probably never get to know her truth. We may believe her, but are not allowed to dig deeper for the known reasons.
    The redirect was chosen on the first day of the re-appearing of the hacked forum and it is about the truth in contrast to lies. There was a division for all to see, as one administrator left the building, leaving those, searching for the truth in the hoax, alone, for private reasons, explained in a letter. What we believe is up to us, but as we don't know the truth, we can only speculate. It might have been better to have been united in harmony and double strength, but it can't be changed and as we have seen, a complicated situation can be mastered with a lot of energy.
    Whoever did the hacking must have had the intention to divide and cause trouble and pain for someone else. Not everybody has a rhinozerus skin all of the time.
    Many here are truth-seekers and they won't give up until they come near the truth as close as possible.
    The journey is not over yet and more is to come, when the trial starts. I really hope the truth shall prevail one day. It happened so many times, even OJ Simpson finally didn't get away with everything. A very long breath is needed in some cases.
    The quote is quite complicated and can be applied to other fields as well. The people in Egypt at the moment were silenced for a while when the internet was blocked for them. Someone wanted the truth to be hidden, so they should not be able to communicate with each other.
    A lot of truth is to be found on this forum, too, and it may not be in the interest of some what has already been found out. If they succeed in dividing a community, could be a possible motive for deleting information.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Truth
    Thanks for the redirect, TS. Truth is indeed a tricky animal... Everyone says they want it, but it can be the most unwelcome guest at times when it is spoken.

Indeed very tricky. If fact what people thought was the truth might turn out to be a lie, since one can't always have access to the pertinent information, and one might become emotionally entangled in what one perceives to be truth or it's the popular "truth". Then there's half-truths and on and on. Very tricky. Ultimately only God knows all complete truth, so I'm with Him. When it comes to beLIEvers and non-beLIEvers, each has "evidence" that convinces them. So I would also say, you have to be ready for truth, or prepared to be able to receive it. I feel the redirect is showing Eliza's feelings as she stands alone against the multitude, but also identifying with our feelings having gone through an attack against what we believe.
  • Truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it and ignorance may deride it, but, in the end, there it is.

"For me, the voice of God, of conscience, of truth mean one and the same." ~Gandhi

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." Margaret Mead

"We're on a mission in the everlasting light that shines. A revelation of the TRUTH in chapters of our minds. We Are Here To Change The World." Michael Jackson

When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place!

Keep The Faith, Share The Love, Spread The Hope! Me <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Blessed to have been,
    Touched By An Angel

Lovely way to put it dear friend! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->