Hi

mlg2804mlg2804 Posts: 6
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
Hi,

I guess I should introduce myself so I'm not regarded as an inactive member. I'm a pretty shy person so I find it hard to post on big forums, but I'll do my best.

Thank you souza for reactivating my account, much appreciated! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Anyway I was quite an active believer in the hoax during most of 2010, I ended up believing a lot of posts made by someone called black and white from an italian forum, which obviously turned out not to be true, as Michael did not return on 25th June 2010. I admit I got pretty disillusioned by the hoax idea at that point. But recently a friend of mine has been talking to me about the hoax and I've started to see things more from her point of view, and so many things make sense, that I wanted to come here and read the posts and get better acquainted with all the hoax theories.

Anyway so I may be pretty quiet, but I am here reading and learning. Thanks!

Comments

• becca26becca26 Posts: 789
    Welcome to the family love <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Its an adventure....a very long one <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Don't let shyness hold you back. I have never been part of a forum before this and have never in my pre 25/6/09 life spent much time online. So if I can do it , <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> any one can. A big welcome to you and don't be shy...we're in this together.
  • Thanks for the welcome! I appreciate it. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Welcome to the hoax forum. I'm sure you'll love your time here amongst people that all share a common bond. We are a family, from all different backgrounds, and our desire to find out the truth about what happened to MJ, has brought us together. Glad you finally joined, and enjoy reading.......there's just so much information, <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

May god bless you, and remember: we need to stand united and stick together, through the good times and the bad.
  • xxmjxxxxmjxx Posts: 304
    Hello <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> a very big welcome xx
  • ni-co-leni-co-le Posts: 535
    Hello welcome , i am a very shy person to ,but the longer you are here, less shyer you will be <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> i know because i am less shy now than i was before <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • We need more research, ideas, opinions, point of view shared here on everything related to Michael's "death". So, we don't know or see you, don't be shy to participate. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Hi,

I guess I should introduce myself so I'm not regarded as an inactive member. I'm a pretty shy person so I find it hard to post on big forums, but I'll do my best.

Thank you souza for reactivating my account, much appreciated! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Anyway I was quite an active believer in the hoax during most of 2010, I ended up believing a lot of posts made by someone called black and white from an italian forum, which obviously turned out not to be true, as Michael did not return on 25th June 2010. I admit I got pretty disillusioned by the hoax idea at that point. But recently a friend of mine has been talking to me about the hoax and I've started to see things more from her point of view, and so many things make sense, that I wanted to come here and read the posts and get better acquainted with all the hoax theories.

Anyway so I may be pretty quiet, but I am here reading and learning. Thanks!

Hello, my friend. SOOO glad to see this post from you! Welcome! All for LOVE!
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Hello! Don't be shy <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    We're all family here... <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->