Same judge for Lindsay Lohan's court case!!!!

BabyShineBabyShine Posts: 119
edited January 1970 in Dr. Conrad Murray
Hello...
I almost fainted today as I was watching "E! Entertainment" and noticed that Lindsay Lohan had the same judge than...Conrad Murray.

This is the link, watch at 0:39 sec: <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_pwMqbMBT4<!-- m -->

[youtube:3cqcp2f6]

We have had long talks months ago trying to find out who could be this judge, and many of you had found proofs that this judge was retired. Now that I see he isn't, I am VERY VERY confused. I was convinced that the Murray court case was fake, and given to the medias as being "live" but actually pre-reccorded. If this judge is real...this is a catastrophy for all our theories about a fake court, and so, about a hoax. I thought it was only a game between Michael and the medias, not involving any real authorities. But now...I dont know if you know what I mean but I am so confused that I cannot find the right words, sorry <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> If the judge is real, then this court is real, and if thats the way it is....it sounds really bad....
By the way, the judge has the same yellow thing behind him during Lindsay's court, I dont remember wether it was a sunflower or a toy, but I am just thinking of some recent hoax videos showing a Murray court case full of toys and teddybears everywhere...well...im just confused, please share your thoughts, I feel lost.

Comments

• paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    If I'm wrong someone correct me, but the judge who is retired is not he who was in the court of the trial of maintenance the son of Murray <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    I have seen it before days on television, however, the video could not find! Many thanks for Sharing
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    I notice no one replied much to this because obviously yes if the judge is a real judge then we have a dilemma indeed, unless there is some California "stip" that says a judge can do acting on the side or something of the sort.
  • Only orders from the FBI could explain it, but I do not understand the U.S. laws.
    Or maybe Murray is really guilty of attempted murder and conspiracy.
    Then, his trial will be real. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Besides that I think that judges can star in a documentary, I also think LiLo's case is fake.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• I was hoping to read in your answers that i had missed something out, but if you can't explain as well why Murray's judge is a real judge who is not retired then it really sounds very bad for our theories <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
    Nefari, I was also thinking that the judge might have been acting for the need of Mj's project (and be employed as an actor for the hoax), but it sounds a bit "too much" to be real, doesnt it? Also, if the judge was employed as an actor in the Murray's case, then why does he still have this big yellow toy/ sunflower or whatever it is behind him during Lindsay's court? So confusing....
  • Souza, what makes you think Lilo's court is fake?Would that mean for you that she is related to the hoax?
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    Every actress or actor's court is not fake, although I think there are some things more times than not that are over looked, left out, ignored, made up or glorified for the sake of media hype. We honestly can never know what to believe coming out of Hollywood.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Souza, what makes you think Lilo's court is fake?Would that mean for you that she is related to the hoax?
    She doesn't have to know about the hoax, but she might be playing a part without even knowing. She's an actress after all. The story just doesn't seem real to me and I feel the same about Charlie Sheen.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Souza, what makes you think Lilo's court is fake?Would that mean for you that she is related to the hoax?
    She doesn't have to know about the hoax, but she might be playing a part without even knowing. She's an actress after all. The story just doesn't seem real to me and I feel the same about Charlie Sheen.

only thing that would make me think maybe would be the child star connection. but that is kind of a reach, for me.
  • and maybe also the fact that the medias have totally RUINED Lindsay. Maybe the facts they reported about her were true, but true or not, the medias have ruined her life and nobody offers her moovie roles anymore, she is left apart. I ve read few days ago that Jennifer Aniston were writing a new script and was thinking of Lindsay for the main role because she thinks that she deserves a second chance. Why wouldn't MJ think the same? It would perfectly fit in the theme of his "moovie" if thats the reason fr him to fake his death. I also had a weird feeling as I saw Lindsay going to court with this "basic instict" dress, all the medias reported that she did not look like going to court but more like going to a Grammy or something. It keeps me wondering...
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    If I'm wrong someone correct me, but the judge who is retired is not he who was in the court of the trial of maintenance the son of Murray <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

That's correct. The judge that was presiding over Murry's alleged child support case is retired.

This development doesn't bother me nor does it make me doubt myself.