Hello From The U.K

ladylee1979ladylee1979 Posts: 257
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
hiya im from lincs u.k im 31 female been a michael fan for 27yrs seen him in concert in london,joined the group in june 2009 after feeling something just wasnt right,im here to make some sence outta whats happened and to get justice were its due or to support michael in his next phase,this site has been a great source of help to me and its good to know im not alone in my feelings xx

Comments

• SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Hi and welcome here <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Hello, and welcome to the forum. You are in the right place, as all of us are here, because "things just didn't add up".

There will be many ups and downs, but I'm sure you'll feel at home here amongst friends and fans. Look forward to reading your posts. God Bless xoxoxo
  • hello and welcome <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • trustno1trustno1 Posts: 654
    Welcome!!! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Good to have you on board.
  • xxmjxxxxmjxx Posts: 304
    Hello.... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> im from the uk to. xx
  • thankyou all ive been using the forum for sometime now since june 2009 just thought it about time i introduced myself lol if im gonna stay i may aswell say hello.............
  • ni-co-leni-co-le Posts: 535
    Hi , better late than never <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Welcome here <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> you did the right thing by introducing yourself <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->