New Zealand earthquake

applehead250609applehead250609 Posts: 2,615
edited January 1970 in News
Hello!!! <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

I didn't knew where to put this,so I hope the admin will not remove this.
My friends it seems that the devastation of our planet it's not over.I'm afraid that Michael was right,our planetis sick and this is heartbreaking <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> .
A powerfull quake hit again ,but now it happened in New Zealand.

Dozens trapped by New Zealand quake that killed 65

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/ap_on_re_as/ ... -container<!-- m -->

Michael Jackson - Live In Royal Brunei 1996 - 16 Earth Song
[youtube:2j6kpxot]
LOVE YOU!!!

Comments

• diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    What if it was HARP? Ever thought about it??
  • What if it was HARP? Ever thought about it??

Hello diggon!!!!

Oh is so hard to be honest this days, but I'm always trying to be honest even if some people are not so glad about this,here were I live.Ok this are my toughts:I really dont know in what to believe any more,the situation is so confussing that sometimes I think I'm loosing my mind.I dont know If I believe in HARRP,in Illuminati,in Mind control and the rest.Maybe it's about a FEAR that has taken a total control on us and we are starting to believe in EVERYTHING we read.I don't know anymore, and if before 25 june 2009 I was "confused" about SOME things that happed in the world ,can you imagine how I feel today after 2 years of researching true this STRANGE HOAX <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> .All I know that I'm starting to feel nervous,confuse and very,very tired <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> .
    So I dont know if it was HAARP,a natural thing <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> ,or something else <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> ,ok?
    Am I making some sense here?????? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

LOVE!!!
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    I know how you feel applehead, too many things to take into consideration in this crazy world. But this is the purpose of the dark side... to confuse us. HAARP or not HAARP is the new question we ask ourselves each time there's an earthquake but can we really know in the end? Well New Zealand does not seem to be strategic but we never know... maybe that planet Earth is sick as you said and angry because not respected. Where did we go wrong? Sometimes i lose hope for humanity to change.
  • I know how you feel applehead, too many things to take into consideration in this crazy world. But this is the purpose of the dark side... to confuse us. HAARP or not HAARP is the new question we ask ourselves each time there's an earthquake but can we really know in the end? Well New Zealand does not seem to be strategic but we never know... maybe that planet Earth is sick as you said and angry because not respected. Where did we go wrong? Sometimes i lose hope for humanity to change.

Hello Sarahli!!!

Thank you for your post.Yes I think the human race is doomed for eternity because we can't let go at our egos .For example look here how often people are fighting and we call ourselfs Army of Love ,lol.Anyway I dont want to cause another fight so This is it,this is the truth and nothing but the truth <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> .
    After the earthquake something more happened,here is the news:

Massive iceberg shears off after N. Zealand quake

CHRISTCHURCH
    (AFP) – A 30 million tonne block of ice sheared off a New Zealand glacier just minutes after a violent earthquake devastated the city of Christchurch, officials said Wednesday.

The huge iceberg crashed into a lake shortly after the 6.3 magnitude tremor rocked the South Island on Tuesday and created waves up to three metres high for 30 minutes which rocked two sightseeing boats on the lake at the time.

The enormous iceberg -- estimated to weigh 30 to 40 million tonnes -- began ripping off the Tasman Glacier at Aoraki Mount Cook National Park accompanied by a loud noise which sounded like a rifle shot, a local tourism official said.

Aoraki Mount Cook Alpine Village tourism manager Denis Callesen said locals had been expecting a major iceberg to drop from the glacier for the past month, but the "curve ball" was that the event was caused by an earthquake.

"The earthquake that we felt here was a swaying motion for about a minute, then it stopped and then it swayed for about another minute," he told AFP.

"Within about a minute of that happening, the staff at the lake heard from five kilometres away (from the glacier) a sound that sounded like a rifle shot and then over the next two minutes all the events started to unfold.

"I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that the earthquake was the trigger."

The Department of Conservation confirmed that a "large chunk" of the glacier fell into the lake but was unable to say if this was caused by the earthquake, which was only felt lightly around Mt Cook some 150 kilometres (93 miles) from the epicentre.

"You could argue whether the earthquake precipitated it or not -- the fact is that the terminal face was about due to carve anyway," area manager Richard McNamara told AFP.

"The estimate of around 30 to 40 million tonnes of ice would be at a rough estimate about right."

McNamara said the one-kilometre long piece of ice which carved off the glacier had broken into smaller icebergs, some of which were now about 200 metres (650 metres) in length, and towering up to 50 metres above the lake.

"It carved in one big lot; a face about a kilometre long carving is a spectacular sight," McNamara said, adding that the iceberg would then have popped up to the water like a porpoise before starting to break into smaller pieces.

He said that particular face of the glacier had experienced similar events in recent years and it was not unusual to see huge icebergs in the lake. However, the 7.0 magnitude quake which hit New Zealand in September had not produced a similar event at Mt Cook, he said.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20110223/sc_afp/nzealandquakeenvironmentglacier

Sarahli isn't this ironic that the city name is CHRISTCHURCH <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> ????? Sorry but I dont believe in coincidents anymore...... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

LOVE
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Thanks for the article applehead.... I don't believe in coincidences either <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> maybe it's a sign from God.
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    Hello applehead,
    well, first let me tell you that i understand what you are saying because I've been through the same a while ago. I just couldn't handle all that madness (MK-Ultra, Mind Control, Illuminati, Satanic Media, etc.....)There were days where I really lost hope and didn't know what to do. Telling the people about what I've discovered was not the solution because they all thought I'm crazy which made me even more sad. Well, I then learned how to deal with the truth!!!!!
    The first thing you have to do is to rejoice because you know things other people don't know.
    Then, try to accept what you know. I know this is all very hard....... but we have to accept it.Believe me, we all have been through all this. For you the world will never be same anymore. I know that but try to look to the bright side: no one will ever cheat on you anymore because you know much now.
    When you reach this level of acceptance then things will seam normal again. For me it's the Shock Effect! After this shock you will get stronger!
    I hope my words could help you handle the sad truth!
    God bless you
    Diggyon
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Is New Zealand earthquake linked to the mysterious deaths of more than 100 pilot whales?

whales_and_earthquake_pic_reut.jpg

Twitter was awash today with theories that the bizarre deaths of more than 100 stranded pilot whales in New Zealand may have been a warning that an earthquake was going to hit.

There have been TWO mass whale deaths on NZ's South Island in less than three weeks.

In the latest bizarre incident on Sunday, less than 48 hours before the earthquake hit, a pod of whales beached themselves near Cavalier Creek on Stewart Island.

Discussing the earthquake and whale deaths on Twitter, Kate Redman 'DolphinSeeker30' asked: "could the stranding of 100 pilot whales be linked to the earthquake?"

CodeNameTanya tweeted: "Over a hundred pilot whales beached themselves in New Zealand and then the earthquake. Wonder if tectonic plate shifts confuse whales. Hmmm."

VeganWheekers asked: "Could there be a connection between the 107 whales that died on New Zealand beach yesterday and today's earthquake?" while TV New Zealand added: "has anyone noticed the correlation between beached whales and earthquakes?"

Following the discovery of 30 stranded pilot whales on the island earlier this month, RadioLive breakfast show host Marcus Lush tweeted that an earthquake "greater than five" would hit in the next week.

In the past, there have been examples of whales beaching themselves before major earthquakes, most notably before the 2004 Boxing Day tsunami.

Around 170 whales died in Australia and New Zealand in the months before the underwater earthquake in the Indian Ocean.

The resulting tsunami killed over 230,000 people in 14 different countries.

Dr Arunachalam Kumar, a professor from India, believes there is a connection between the beaching of marine mammals and earthquakes.

Three weeks before the tsunami, he was alerted to the whales' deaths, and wrote: "It is my observation, confirmed over the years, that mass suicides of whales and dolphins that occur sporadically all over the world, are in some way related to change and disturbances in the electromagnetic field co-ordinates and possible realignments of geotectonic plates thereof.

"I would not be surprised if within a few days a massive quake hits some part of the globe."

Scientists are currently speculating that the cause of death of New Zealand's pilot whales is due to sound reverberations in shallow water.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    I forget the link ....
    <!-- m -->http://www.sott.net/articles/show/22473 ... lot-whales<!-- m -->
  • Is New Zealand earthquake linked to the mysterious deaths of more than 100 pilot whales?

whales_and_earthquake_pic_reut.jpg

Twitter was awash today with theories that the bizarre deaths of more than 100 stranded pilot whales in New Zealand may have been a warning that an earthquake was going to hit.

There have been TWO mass whale deaths on NZ's South Island in less than three weeks.

In the latest bizarre incident on Sunday, less than 48 hours before the earthquake hit, a pod of whales beached themselves near Cavalier Creek on Stewart Island.

Discussing the earthquake and whale deaths on Twitter, Kate Redman 'DolphinSeeker30' asked: "could the stranding of 100 pilot whales be linked to the earthquake?"

CodeNameTanya tweeted: "Over a hundred pilot whales beached themselves in New Zealand and then the earthquake. Wonder if tectonic plate shifts confuse whales. Hmmm."

VeganWheekers asked: "Could there be a connection between the 107 whales that died on New Zealand beach yesterday and today's earthquake?" while TV New Zealand added: "has anyone noticed the correlation between beached whales and earthquakes?"

Following the discovery of 30 stranded pilot whales on the island earlier this month, RadioLive breakfast show host Marcus Lush tweeted that an earthquake "greater than five" would hit in the next week.

In the past, there have been examples of whales beaching themselves before major earthquakes, most notably before the 2004 Boxing Day tsunami.

Around 170 whales died in Australia and New Zealand in the months before the underwater earthquake in the Indian Ocean.

The resulting tsunami killed over 230,000 people in 14 different countries.

Dr Arunachalam Kumar, a professor from India, believes there is a connection between the beaching of marine mammals and earthquakes.

Three weeks before the tsunami, he was alerted to the whales' deaths, and wrote: "It is my observation, confirmed over the years, that mass suicides of whales and dolphins that occur sporadically all over the world, are in some way related to change and disturbances in the electromagnetic field co-ordinates and possible realignments of geotectonic plates thereof.

"I would not be surprised if within a few days a massive quake hits some part of the globe."

Scientists are currently speculating that the cause of death of New Zealand's pilot whales is due to sound reverberations in shallow water.

Thank you very much for this info.This is heartbreaking,seeing all this whales dead <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> .What is happening with our planet earth,what its happening with us,why,????
    I'm so sorry to say but it seems that people dont want to see the sad truth,they still dont believe.After all this devastations,earthquakes,terorists attacks,killings, people dont want to change,look at the comments people are putting on internet about Michael,they still believe he is a freak,a monster.Look not far away,here on this forum,what happened this days,another topic was closed just because some people cant let go their egos.This race has no cure,this is the sad truth.
    Michael was/is always about LOVE just like Prince said,but it seems that we are ignoring this.No matter what people did to him he was always humble and kind.

I'm ln love with this performace of Michael from Brunei,he is awesome.Michael sings about earth,animals and us with so much passion that I feel my heart is gonnna explode.

Michael Jackson - Live In Royal Brunei 1996 - 16 Earth Song
    [youtube:2y8wbh25]

Earthsong
    What about sunrise
    What about rain
    What about all the things
    That you said we were to gain
    What about killing fields
    Is there a time
    What about all the things
    That you said was yours and mine

Did you ever stop to notice
    All the blood we've shed before

This crying Earth, these weeping shores

Aaaaaaaaah Aaaaaaaaah

What have we've done to the world
    Look what we've done
    What about all the peace

That you pledge your only son
    What about flowering fields
    Is there a time
    What about all the dreams
    That you said was yours and mine
    All the children dead from war
    This crying Earth, these weeping shores

Aaaaaaaaah Aaaaaaaaah

I used to dream
    I used to glance beyond the stars
    Now I don't know where we are
    Although I know we've drifted far

Aaaaaaaaah Aaaaaaaaah
    Aaaaaaaaah Aaaaaaaaah

Hey, what about yesterday
    (What about us)
    What about the seas
    (What about us)
    The heavens are falling down
    (What about us)
    I can't even breathe
    (What about us)
    What about the bleeding Earth
    (What about us)
    Can't we feel its wounds
    (What about us)
    What about nature's worth
    (Ooo, ooo)
    It's our planet's womb
    (What about us)
    What about animals
    (What about it)
    We've turned kingdoms to dust
    (What about us)
    What about elephants
    (What about us)
    Have we lost their trust
    (What about us)
    What about crying whales
    (What about us)
    We're ravaging the seas
    (What about us)
    What about forest trails
    (Ooo, ooo)
    Burnt despite our pleas
    (What about us)
    What about the holy land
    (What about it)
    Torn apart by creed
    (What about us)
    What about the common man
    (What about us)
    Can't we set him free
    (What about us)
    What about children dying
    (What about us)
    Can't you hear them cry
    (What about us)
    Where did we go wrong
    (Ooo, ooo)
    Someone tell me why
    (What about us)
    What about babies
    (What about it)
    What about the days
    (What about us)
    What about all their joy
    (What about us)
    What about the man
    (What about us)
    What about the crying man
    (What about us)
    What about Abraham
    (What about us)
    What about death again
    (Ooo, ooo)
    Do we give a damn

Aaaaaaaaah Aaaaaaaaah

GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!!!!
    LOVE
  • I agree, unfortunately, even now, awareness is not very high or you are afraid to admit to being aware of human evil.
    The earthquake hit a city named Christchurch, this is an important element to understand that the earthquake is not natural.
    There is probably the real satanic power behind all this, as always <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

....I love so much Earth Song! <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->